Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (297512 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
bharkarh:
good mawni ma.....I must confess, I'm impressed with the good work you are doing. madam tyconcept pls I need ur advice as I'm in love with two fones doogee 580kissme and umi c1 and I don't know whc one to go for. it will be my utmost joy if you can advise me on the better fone to go for as I am not after beauty but the functionality of the fone. and in case if there is a better fone out there, pls don't hesitate to tell me. bounty love as I'm anticipating your response.

To your compliments....I say "Gracias"
I have not had to opportunity of doing a head-on-head comparison on UMI C1 and Doogee DG580 Kissme. But I have had positive reviews on UMI C1 by users and Doogee DG580 seems promising also judging from online review so far.
Beauty is vain, let your desires/specs and budget make a choice for you. Happy Sunday.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bharkarh(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
tyconcepts:

To your compliments....I say "Gracias"
I have not had to opportunity of doing a head-on-head comparison on UMI C1 and Doogee DG580 Kissme. But I have had positive reviews on UMI C1 by users and Doogee DG580 seems promising also judging from online review so far.
Beauty is vain, let your desires/specs and budget make a choice for you. Happy Sunday.
thank you very much ma...pls do yu have any better phone within 24-26k?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Tolu91(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
@tyconcepts, am really disappointed in you, and i never expected that from you..but no p...there is God

4 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
bharkarh:
thank you very much ma...pls do yu have any better phone within 24-26k?

Elephone G5
Doogee DG580
iNew I8000
KingSing S2
UMI C1
These are all "better" phones within your budget.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bharkarh(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
tyconcepts:

Elephone G5
Doogee DG580
iNew I8000
KingSing S2
UMI C1
These are all "better" phones within your budget.
thanks...will get back to yu
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
bharkarh:
thanks...will get back to yu

I will be here. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by callydon(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
plz, what's ur cheapest phone with at least 4000mah ba3 n 1gb RAM?

THANKS.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
callydon:
plz, what's ur cheapest phone with at least 4000mah ba3 n 1gb RAM?

THANKS.

Say YES to THL 4400

THL 4400 : 5.0inch, 1gb Ram/4gb Rom, 1280x720px, Corning Gorilla III Glass with GFF full lamination, OS 4.2, Dual 3G Sim, WiFi, MTK6592 Cortex A7 Quad core 1.3GHz processor, 8mp, 4400mAh e.t.c @ #30,000.

Accessories : Phone case, Earphone, USB cable, OTG cable, Cable winder, Phone stand, Charger (EU & UK), Screen film, Card reader, Touch pen
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
SirBigH:
I promised a review of my cube 9x. I don't even know where to start from. Truthfully, everything about this tab mesmerizes me. Is the seamless transition of the touch screen, or the battery life, the good audio quality when listening to music, or the crisp crystal clear screen when watching videos, or the super browsing speed, or perhaps the display when am reading Pdf files?

Folks, cube 9x is the real deal. Tyconcepts, always delivering quality at a fair price. Get yours and enjoy what others have been enjoying. And yes, I typed this with the tab. And to add, the browsing speed is zoom zoom.

Charmed by the CUBE...I knew you were gonna love it it far more than you did Ainol BW1 way back.

The tab is a most have. Thank God love is transferable (transfered from Ainol to Cube) grin

No CUBE!
No FUN!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vintino(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
am glad I came across dis thread, pls Wich will u suggest btw jiayu g4s n f2 n what's d price of each to abj?
thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by TheOnlyTrueOne(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Still flexing my iNew I8000 and its almost time to give a review on it.

CON :
I don't like where the power button is placed, almost at the back of the phone and can be annoying to press.

That's one CON out of many PROs smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
vintino:
am glad I came across dis thread, pls Wich will u suggest btw jiayu g4s n f2 n what's d price of each to abj?
thanks

Am glad you dropped by grin
Jiayu G4s and Jiayu F2 are of different specs but Jiayu never disappoint. What specs are you actually looking out for in a phone? What's your budget?

Jiayu G4s = #34,000
Jiayu F2 = >>>>>Loading
Waybill to Abuja ( 36hrs ) = #2,500

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vintino(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
tyconcepts:

Am glad you dropped by grin
Jiayu G4s and Jiayu F2 are of different specs but Jiayu never disappoint. What specs are you actually looking out for in a phone? What's your budget?

Waybill to Abuja ( 36hrs ) = #2,500

Thank you.
Good ba3- anything above 3000mah
Good camera- 13mp
screen- anything frm 4.7
ram n Rom- 2 n 16
quadcore
better resolution
fenx.....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Slimpromzy(m): 12:15am On Oct 20, 2014
tyconcepts:

Doogee DG580 = #24,000
Waybill = #2,000

Accessories include phone case. There's no where its stated that it supports NFC.

Contact me on 08036965028 or tyconcepts13@gmail.com for payment info.

Regards to the Riverians smiley
Tyconcept, good evening ma'am, it shouldn't look as if I'm over requesting, but the price is on a high side, can we negotiate the price?

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by esquire(m): 12:44am On Oct 20, 2014
tumixxo:

Hey esquire, sorry to bum in, I saw a post you put up in 2009 concering taking care of your hp pavillon laptop by cleaning and putting a new thermal paste. Please, I desperately nid a "thermal Paste" how do you think I can get it. I've searched lyk mad!

Thermal compound paste is available in computer village if you know where to look. but dont go for those white ones o, as it is not effective for laptops but rather go for ash colour or gold colour thermal compound paste or call me 08083653423. SORRY MADAM TY OOO

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:58am On Oct 20, 2014
vintino:

Good ba3- anything above 3000mah
Good camera- 13mp
screen- anything frm 4.7
ram n Rom- 2 n 16
quadcore
better resolution
fenx.....

Settle for Jiayu G4s...It has all the aforementioned specs + its Octacore and really really rugged. Thank you>>>>>>>Still watching the F2 anyway.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2014
Slimpromzy:
Tyconcept, good evening ma'am, it shouldn't look as if I'm over requesting, but the price is on a high side, can we negotiate the price?

Let's hear you negotiate.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:06am On Oct 20, 2014
VERY IMPORTANT RE-INFORMATION!!!

Please be informed that the under listed are the only communication channels T&YCONCEPTS use in transacting business.

If you receive any mail, Whatsapp message or phone call from any outside the listed communication channels, its is CERTAINLY not from T&YCONCEPTS so please report such.

Note : Even if you receive text messages, mails, BBM or Whatsapp infos from the listed communication channels please call to reconfirm properly as an added security measure.

Don't drop your contacts on the thread to avoid attracting the wrong crowd.

Post on the thread to clear any doubts you might have at any given point in time.

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028
E-mail : tyconcepts13@gmail com

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vintino(m): 6:19am On Oct 20, 2014
tyconcepts:

Settle for Jiayu G4s...It has all the aforementioned specs + its Octacore and really really rugged. Thank you>>>>>>>Still watching the F2 anyway.
thanks,
kindly give a specs on dat G4s n probably pics n price, thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:55am On Oct 20, 2014
vintino:

thanks,
kindly give a specs on dat G4s n probably pics n price, thanks

[b]*******JIAYU G4S FULL SPECIFICATION*******

HIGHLIGHTS;

* 4.7" IPS 1280*720 px Gorilla glass screen.
* MTK6592 Octa core 1.7ghz, 2GB RAM 16GB ROM.
* Dual Camera:3MP + 13MP BSI CMOS LED flash, Auto-focus.
* 2.9mm super narrow bezels.
* Gyroscope,Compass,Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sense.
* 3000mAh detachable battery.

Brand : Jiayu

Model : G4s

CPU : MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHZ

GPU : PowerVR SGX 544MP

RAM : 2GB,DDR3
ROM : 16GB

Sim Card : Dual SIM Card Dual Standby

Service Provide : Unlocked

Band : 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 2100MHz

MS mode : WCDMA/GSM

Size:  4.7 inch

Shell Material : Plastic

Screen Information :  Retina screen, 312PPI, IPS screen, Corning II Gorilla Glass,OGS full lamination technology

Resolution : 1280x720 IPS

Screen PPI : 312

Gravity Sensor : Yes

Visible Angle : 178°

Navigation : GPS+AGPS Navigator

Wireless transmission;
3G, WIFI 802.11b/g/n,
Bluetooth 4.0, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA
HSUPA     Support 5.76 Mbps
HSDPA     Support 7.2 Mbps/42Mbps

Dual Camera:  Front Camera 3.0M ,13.0M Pixels High definition back camera Auto Forcus

Extend Card : Support TF card up to 64GB extended

USB : USB 2.0

Gravity Sensor : Yes

Google Play : Pre-installed

Light sensor : Support

Proximity sensor : Support

Gravity Sensor : Support

Bluetooth : Support

Java Expand : Support

Music/video : Support

WAP Browser : Support

Hand-writing : Support

Multilingual : Support

Email and Browser : Yes, built in

WIFI : 802.11b/802.11g / 802.11n

Earphone Interface : 3.5mm

Video : Video Play with formats of MP4/3GP/3G2/RM/RMVB/ASF/FLAC/APE/MOV etc.

Music : MP3/WMA/FLAC/APE/WAV/RA/Ogg/MIDI/3GP etc.

Ebook : UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2…

Weight : 154g

Size : 133*65*10mm (2.9mm narrow bezel, ultra-narrow metal frame)

Box contains;

1 x Jiayu G4s
1 x 3000mAh Battery
1 x Earphone
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual
1 x Silicon Case
1 x OTG Cable
1 x Cable Winder
1 x Phone Holder

Price = #34,000[/b]
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by callydon(m): 8:04am On Oct 20, 2014
tyconcepts:

[b]*******JIAYU G4S FULL SPECIFICATION*******

HIGHLIGHTS;

* 4.7" IPS 1280*720 px Gorilla glass screen.
* MTK6592 Octa core 1.7ghz, 2GB RAM 16GB ROM.
* Dual Camera:3MP + 13MP BSI CMOS LED flash, Auto-focus.
* 2.9mm super narrow bezels.
* Gyroscope,Compass,Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sense.
* 3000mAh detachable battery.

Brand : Jiayu

Model : G4s

CPU : MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHZ

GPU : PowerVR SGX 544MP

RAM : 2GB,DDR3
ROM : 16GB

Sim Card : Dual SIM Card Dual Standby

Service Provide : Unlocked

Band : 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 2100MHz

MS mode : WCDMA/GSM

Size:  4.7 inch

Shell Material : Plastic

Screen Information :  Retina screen, 312PPI, IPS screen, Corning II Gorilla Glass,OGS full lamination technology

Resolution : 1280x720 IPS

Screen PPI : 312

Gravity Sensor : Yes

Visible Angle : 178°

Navigation : GPS+AGPS Navigator

Wireless transmission;
3G, WIFI 802.11b/g/n,
Bluetooth 4.0, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA
HSUPA     Support 5.76 Mbps
HSDPA     Support 7.2 Mbps/42Mbps

Dual Camera:  Front Camera 3.0M ,13.0M Pixels High definition back camera Auto Forcus

Extend Card : Support TF card up to 64GB extended

USB : USB 2.0

Gravity Sensor : Yes

Google Play : Pre-installed

Light sensor : Support

Proximity sensor : Support

Gravity Sensor : Support

Bluetooth : Support

Java Expand : Support

Music/video : Support

WAP Browser : Support

Hand-writing : Support

Multilingual : Support

Email and Browser : Yes, built in

WIFI : 802.11b/802.11g / 802.11n

Earphone Interface : 3.5mm

Video : Video Play with formats of MP4/3GP/3G2/RM/RMVB/ASF/FLAC/APE/MOV etc.

Music : MP3/WMA/FLAC/APE/WAV/RA/Ogg/MIDI/3GP etc.

Ebook : UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2…

Weight : 154g

Size : 133*65*10mm (2.9mm narrow bezel, ultra-narrow metal frame)

Box contains;

1 x Jiayu G4s
1 x 3000mAh Battery
1 x Earphone
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual
1 x Silicon Case
1 x OTG Cable
1 x Cable Winder
1 x Phone Holder

Price = #34,000[/b]

plz lady T&Y, going through d specs of this phone online I found out dt there r two models of d phone, one has 1gb RAM with 1800mah ba3, while d other has 2gb RAM with 3000mah ba3.

plz confirm d model u are selling, cos my main concern r d RAM n ba3.
THANKS.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2014
callydon:

plz lady T&Y, going through d specs of this phone online I found out dt there r two models of d phone, one has 1gb RAM with 1800mah ba3, while d other has 2gb RAM with 3000mah ba3.

plz confirm d model u are selling, cos my main concern r d RAM n ba3.
THANKS.

Am proudly a Jiayu G4s user and got it from TY, mine is the 2gb/16gb, octacore, 3000mAh battery version, that's the version TY rep and haven't seen her advertise otherwise. Go for Gold.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gen2briz(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2014
Which phone that have the following specifications will you suggest :
Android 44.2 upgradeable
OTA
gorilla glass III
5.0 inches
Ultra slim
3000+MAH battery
Led notification light
Octa Core
13mp camera
Dual standby sims
2gb ram and 16rom expandable
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by callydon(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2014
Doubletee13:

Am proudly a Jiayu G4s user and got it from TY, mine is the 2gb/16gb, octacore, 3000mAh battery version, that's the version TY rep and haven't seen her advertise otherwise. Go for Gold.

okay.
Noted!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2014
gen2briz:
Which phone that have the following specifications will you suggest :
Android 44.2 upgradeable
OTA
gorilla glass III
5.0 inches
Ultra slim
3000+MAH battery
Led notification light
Octa Core
13mp camera
Dual standby sims
2gb ram and 16rom expandable

THL 5000 fits in properly.
Jiayu G4s though its 4.7inch comes with 4.2 and upgradeable to 4.4 and I guess very soon upgrade might be available to 5.0.
Jiayu F2 also might fit in but its Quad core.

<<<<<Open floor>>>>>
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by olalekanba(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2014
Hi,

Do you know anything about this tablet: Ulefone U7/U69 Phablet
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2014
olalekanba:
Hi,

Do you know anything about this tablet: Ulefone U7/U69 Phablet

Yes I do smiley
I know its name is Ulefone U69 with alternative name as Ulefone U7.
I know its basic highlights are : 7inch, MTK6592 Octacore 1.7GHz, 1920x1200 screen resolution, 2GB/16GB, 13MP camera, Dual Sim, FHD, OS 4.2, 3500mAh battery.

I also know it looks like this ;

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by olalekanba(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2014
tyconcepts:

Yes I do smiley
I know its name is Ulefone U69 with alternative name as Ulefone U7.
I know its basic highlights are : 7inch, MTK6592 Octacore 1.7GHz, 1920x1200 screen resolution, 2GB/16GB, 13MP camera, Dual Sim, FHD, OS 4.2, 3500mAh battery.

I also know it looks like this ;

do u have for sale?

I know its dual sim, I want to confirm if both sims can do 3g like all Chinese brands.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gen2briz(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2014
tyconcepts:

THL 5000 fits in properly.
Jiayu G4s though its 4.7inch comes with 4.2 and upgradeable to 4.4 and I guess very soon upgrade might be available to 5.0.
Jiayu F2 also might fit in but its Quad core.

<<<<<Open floor>>>>>

So how much is thl 5000
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2014
olalekanba:

do u have for sale?

I know its dual sim, I want to confirm if both sims can do 3g like all Chinese brands.

Not available but I can make it available on your request.
Am going through users review to see how well it is but not so much has being said about this phablet so far.
Of coz it shows it can use 3G like every other tabs and phones.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2014
gen2briz:

So how much is thl 5000

Its #44,000. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Due to battery issues with Hong Kong Customs lately there has being a delay in shipment that were suppose to land during the weekend. Please exercise patience a little till later this week for all deliveries to be made....Inconveniences is highly regretted.

cc : Rill, Silentnoise, Just2endowed, Peacemaranatha, Udeani, Anikum, Prindu, Nneka Nkechi (guest) amongst others.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.