Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (297967 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
peacemaranatha:
madam, still waiting........

Sorry I took this long....Bluetooth handsfree comes in various makes....The least that looks and feels good with good recommendation cost at least #2,500.

Welcome.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by callydon(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
tyconcepts:

Already on transit bro.

Callydon reminds me of a liquor that got a sis messed up way back in high school lipsrsealed
okay ooh. still waiting.

But callydon ISN'T d name of a liquor ooh.
Though u can say it's d name of an ANDROID PHONE yet to be produced.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
callydon:

okay ooh. still waiting.

But callydon ISN'T d name of a liquor ooh.
Though u can say it's d name of an ANDROID PHONE yet to be produced.

It is a name of a liquor here in Delta State......Refined ogogoro a.k.a Kai Kai. The liquor can pause your thinking for 24hours straight.... tongue
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Any 8 or 9.7 or 10 inch tablet in stock?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
tyconcepts:

Sorry I took this long....Bluetooth handsfree comes in various makes....The least that looks and feels good with good recommendation cost at least #2,500.

Welcome.
okay, can i see it? Image or review? Just want to order 2geda, i mean the flip case & headset. And pls ty, if u can help price the bluetooth headset a little i will be grateful. Its your faithful client **smiles**
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Any 8 or 9.7 or 10 inch tablet in stock?

None ATM boss.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
tyconcepts:

None ATM boss.
OK.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2014
Let's take your orders....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:05am On Dec 03, 2014
ATTENTION KENOMOBOLA & CALLYDON!!!

I shipped your order (2pcs THL 4000) amongst others via DHL but it turns out they have being exceptionally slow in recent times due to customs check, over flowing items to dispatch and flight schedules....Though we are yet to exhaust the 10days wait time but I deem it fit to bring you guys up to speed.

The order has being shipped since 29th November (See screenshot) but sadly its still not updated after its last status.

Patience please.

Thank you.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by kenomobola(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
tyconcepts:

I shipped your order (2pcs THL 4000) amongst others via DHL but it turns out they have being exceptionally slow in recent times due to customs check, over flowing items to dispatch and flight schedules....Though we are yet to exhaust the 10days wait time but I deem it fit to bring you guys up to speed.

The order has being shipped since 29th November (See screenshot) but sadly its still not updated after its last status.

Patience please.

Thank you.

How could they? Why would they? How annoying. First, item prices have been jacked up, and now they're even dragging their feet when shipping our items; I'm about turning incredible hulk green right now. Let's just hope the phone arrives within the 10 days period and if it doesn't, just keep me posted.
Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by callydon(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
tyconcepts:

Patience please.

Thank you.

My WORST fear has Jst happened...
I actually choose ma'am TY over all other sellers on nairaland cos of d fastness of her services, now this Jst had to happen.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by olalekanba(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
kenomobola:

How could they? Why would they? How annoying. First, item prices have been jacked up, and now they're even dragging their feet when shipping our items; I'm about turning incredible hulk green right now. Let's just hope the phone arrives within the 10 days period and if it doesn't, just keep me posted.
Thanks.

So many unanswered questions.....

Prices scaling is your country's undoing (You know am not Nigeria)....This devaluation of naira is an ill wind that blows no good.

Don't turn green yet smiley Its not broken.

callydon:

My WORST fear has Jst happened...
I actually choose ma'am TY over all other sellers on nairaland cos of d fastness of her services, now this Jst had to happen.

Let down the fears......Let's not fix what's not / won't be broken.

Sip cold beer and cool temper grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Viewing this topic: iliyande ( m ), tyconcepts ( f), sleemoon ( m ), semid4lyfe ( m)

BUSTED^_^
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by iliyande(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
sleemoon:
Viewing this topic: iliyande ( m ), tyconcepts ( f), sleemoon ( m ), semid4lyfe ( m)

BUSTED^_^

Hahaha Be serious Mr man grin. The rate our economy is going down is very devastating. Very worrisome.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Phones are available....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by callydon(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
tyconcepts:

So many unanswered questions.....

Prices scaling is your country's undoing (You know am not Nigeria)....This devaluation of naira is an ill wind that blows no good.

Don't turn green yet smiley Its not broken.

Let down the fears......Let's not fix what's not / won't be broken.

Sip cold beer and cool temper grin
Sip cool beer, with this kind of news
I wish I cud...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2014
:::::::Available For Sale At The Moment:::::::

Phones....

* Doogee DG550 (Black) = #28,000

* Doogee DG580 (Black) = #24,000

* THL T6 Pro (Black) = #23,000

* Kingsing S2 (Black) = #23,000

* Doogee DG310 (White) = #16,000

SD Cards....

* Class 10 SD card 16gb = #2,000

Power Banks....

Romoss Sense4 10400mAh = #4,500

All Communication Channels Remains Same ;

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028

BBM : 7F30D384

E-mail : tyconcepts13@gmail.com
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2014
callydon:

Sip cool beer, with this kind of news
I wish I cud...

Again....Its not broken.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by danchuzzy(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2014
tyconcepts:

Again....Its not broken.

TWALE ma'am tyconcepts

I greet y'all loyally.

madam forgive my absence even tho it wasn't felt. .

you know as e b..

all other protocols observed. ..

sleemon, doubletee13 and every other distinguished elder of this thread. I hail una
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2014
danchuzzy:

TWALE ma'am tyconcepts

I greet y'all loyally.

you know as e b..

sleemon, doubletee13 and every other distinguished elder of this thread. I hail una
Chuzzy baba... I site ur bald head
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2014
[b]:::::::::::: ELEPHONE P3000 ::::::::::::::

Highlight :

Elephone P3000, Android 4.4, Quad Core 1.3GHz, Dual Sim, 5.0 inch HD, 4G LTE, 13.0MP, Smartphone, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Wifi, GPS, FM radio, OTG, Multi-touch, Schedule Power on/off.

Brand / Model : Elephone P3000 4G LTE

CPU : MT6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz

GPU : Mali-400MP

RAM : 1GB
ROM : 8GB
Extend card : MAX supports 128GB Class 10 Micro SD Memory Card (TF-Card)

Screen Display Size : 5.0 inch HD

Screen Resolution : 1280×720

Screen Type : IPS-LCD, Multi-Touch Capacitive Screen

Display Colour : 16 Million Colors

Front Camera : 5.0 mega pixel, supports Skype Video Calls

Rear Camera : 13.0 mega pixel / Auto Focus / Flash Light

Network Band
2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
4G FDD-LTE: 800 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz

SIM Card Slot Dual Sim, supports W+G / G+G
SIM 1 : Standard
SIM 2 : Micro

Support Format
Audio : MP3, AAC, WAV, etc
Video : AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MOV, ASF, MPEG, RMVB, H.263, H.264, etc

Data Transfer & Connectivity
Data transfer Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0
Mobile internet 4G /3G, WiFi, EDGE, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+, FDD LTE

GPS : Yes

Functions / Features
G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, FM radio, Wifi, GPS, OTG, Multi-touch, Dual SIM, Schedule Power on/off, Missed Calls Notification LED, E-compass

Sensor
Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Magnetic Sensor

Languages : English + Multi Language

Color : Black / White

Dimensions : 145 x 72 x 8.9 mm

Net Weight : 149g with battery

Battery Li-ion Battery 3150mAh[/b]

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by reaky(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Madam tyconcepts
What d price for this

ELEPHONE P3000
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
reaky:

Madam tyconcepts
What d price for this

ELEPHONE P3000

Its #32,000 Sir.

Welcome.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hello Justice4all1 ;

Your Doogee DG550 has been dispatched to Port Harcourt.

Thanks for the patronage.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hello Texasbullet

Sorry for the change on location for your Ainol AX9 pick up. It was my way of cutting cost for both of us. Sorry for any inconveniences. Do update me when you take delivery.

Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Justice4all1: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=tyconcepts post=28590405] Hello Justice (Couldn't get your moniker)
Your Doogee DG550 has been dispatched to Port Harcourt.

Thanks for the patronage.
tyconcepts, this is ma moniker. Meanwhile expecting to have it @ hand tomorrow. Until then
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2014
Hi Justice4all1;

All in in motion. Your package is ready for pick up.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2014
danchuzzy:

TWALE ma'am tyconcepts

I greet y'all loyally.

you know as e b..

Engr. Danchuzzy ;

Thou art truly missed and thy absence duly felt but since thou art still honey mooning with thy OPO we choose not to put asunder thine which God has joined together lest we incur his wrath wink

May God grant you excellence in the last lap of the race.....I join you in saying solemnly " THERE SHALL NOT BE A NEXT SEMESTER "

Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2014
KINGSING S2 : 5inch, OS 4.4, 1GB/8GB, MTK6582 Quad Core, 960x540px, qHD IPS Screen, Dual Sim, OTG, WiFi, Smart Gestures, Heartbeat Sensor, Hand Motion, 8MP Camera, 2000mAh Battery e.t.c @ #23,000.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Doogee DG310 : 5inch, OS 4.4, 1GB/8GB, MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz, 854x480px, IPS Screen, 5MP Camera, 2000mAh Battery e.t.c @ #16,000.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.