Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (295974 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2014
LOUIS6:

what about the Battery Life ?...

Type Elephone P3000s on google to check out full specifications and pictures Sir.

Meanwhile the battery capacity of Elephone P3000s is 3150mAh.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tundeks: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2014
LOUIS6:

what about the Battery Life ?...

Elephone P3000s is the phone which supports 4G FDD-LTE:800/1800/2100/2600 WCDMA:850/900/1900/2100(HSDPA) GSM 850/900/1800/1900. It has 5.0 inch 1280*720 pixels JDI IPS touch screen. It builts in 13.0MP rear camera and 8.0MP front camera, gives you better photo experience. And support fingerprint identification, gesture wake up, NFC, OTG, Gyroscope sensor and so on.
Basic Information Model Elephone P3000s Frquency Band FDD-LTE:800/1800/2100/2600WCDMA:850/900/1900/2100(HSDPA)GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Sim Card Dual SIM Card Dual Standby(SIM+micro SIM card)
Color Black, White
Dimensions145*72*8.9mm
Net Weight( Including battery)149g
Service Provide Unlocked System OS Android 4.4.2(MIUI optional)CPUMTK6592+6290 1.7GHz Octa coreGPUMali-450 MP4 700MHzROM16GBRAM 2GB
ScreenSize 5 InchType JDI IPS touch screen Corning Gorilla Glass Resolution1280*720pixels
Data Transfer & Connectivity Wireless Transmission 4G, 3G,WIFI 802.11n,Bluetooth 4.0
OTG Support
GeneralLanguages Simple/Traditional Chinese, English, Spanish, Filipino, France, Hrvatski, IsiZulu, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Italian, Portugues, Suomi, etc.(Please refer to the screenshot for more supported languages)
CamerasDual camera: 5.0MP front camera + 13.0MP rear camera with flash lightNavigationGPS+AGPS Navigator
Gravity Sensor Support
Light Sensor Support
Proximity sensor Support
Bluetooth Support
FMS upport
Music/video Support
Hand-writing Support
T-flash card Support micro SD (T-Flash) 128GB
Battery 3150mAh
Headphone Jack3.5MM standard interfaceCharging Port MicroUSB 5pin interface
Other Features Fingerprint identification,Gesture Wake UP, Compass, Gyroscope sensor, Accelerometer sensor, GPS+AGPS, Bluetooth,NFC,OTG, Portable hotspot, etc.
Package Included
1 xElephone P3000s Smartphone
1 x 3150mAh Battery
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger
1 x Screen Protector
1 x User Manual
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

Dispatched to Aba this morning.

Details on Whatsapp.

Welcome.

<<<<<< Dispatch to Aba delivered successfully >>>>>>
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:38am On Dec 13, 2014
IdeeEsperanza:

Yeah yeah yeah!!! Doogee DG310 received successfully with accessories intact. This phone really "wowed" me. Thanks Obonganwan. We go do more, ufan mmi.

Thanks Ufan 1.

@ the bolded always leaves me smiling smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2014
LOUIS6:
Hello...... Tyconcepts

Do you still have this Phone ?...

UMI CI (The Quadcore Killer)

Ymodulus has really made me fall in love with this phone....

UMI C1 isn't available BUT Elephone G5 is available and it competes squarely with the UMI C1.....You can go for it.

Welcome.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2014
:::::::Available For Sale At The Moment:::::::

Phones....

* Elephone G5 (White) = #25,000

* Doogee DG580 (Black) = #24,000

* THL T6 Pro (Black) = #23,000

* Doogee DG310 (Black) = #17,000

SD Cards....

* Class 10 SD card 16gb = #2,000

Power Banks....

Romoss Sense4 10400mAh = #4,500

All Communication Channels Remains Same ;

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028

BBM : 7F30D384

E-mail : tyconcepts13@gmail.com
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by LOUIS6(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

UMI C1 isn't available BUT Elephone G5 is available and it competes squarely with the UMI C1.....You can go for it.

Welcome.
When will this UMI C1 (The Quadcore Killer) Going to be available ?...... I don't mind waiting

It's UMI C1 (The Quadcore Killer) for me or no other...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2014
LOUIS6:
When will this UMI C1 (The Quadcore Killer) Going to be available ?...... I don't mind waiting

Lol. Dont kill yourself over it. The Elephone G5 is better.
Mr @Louis6, @Ymodulus have obtained the Elephone G5. See here https://www.nairaland.com/1965252/unboxing-review-elephone-g5
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2014
Look at one of his comment from the page

Ymodulus:
CAMERA

Dual Camera(1*Front camera:5.0MP;1*back camera:13.0MP).

I have to tell you that am more than impressed with the camera. The camera is 10times better than that of the UMI C1. Am not really that surprise cause Telephone has always got it right when it comes to picture quality.

Phone also supports OTG (USB -on-the -go)
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Ymodulus: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Lol. Dont kill yourself over it. The Elephone G5 is better.
Mr @Louis6, @Ymodulus have long sold the phone and obtained the Elephone G5. See here https://www.nairaland.com/1965252/unboxing-review-elephone-g5

I use both phones, now. I can't do away with the UMI C1. The battery to me is something I can't do away with. Its strong.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2014
Ymodulus:

I use both phones, now. I can't do away with the UMI C1. The battery to me is something I can't do away with. Its strong.
OK. Let's me correct that entry then
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2014
Ymodulus:

Are you saying the battery of umi c1 is superior to g5?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
LOUIS6:

You can pre-order it and we make it available.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by LOUIS6(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

You can pre-order it and we make it available.
Alright....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by LOUIS6(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2014
Ymodulus:

ok....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by detunj: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
LOUIS6:

I gat 2months old umi c1 for sale
Still neat
Quote me if you are interested
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by LOUIS6(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
detunj:
I gat 2months old umi c1 for sale
Still neat
Quote me if you are interested
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by kenomobola(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
callydon:

Bros, I really feel ur pain...
jst take it with d heart of a man.
My stress yesterday is something I've decided to let go.
CAIO!!!

Thanks man.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
LOUIS6:
2 Months Old?.....
......What's da Price Tag ?

......Why do u want to sell it ?

Please can u upload d pix...
Thanks...

Let detunj PM you his number so you guys can talk offline or create a thread for this purpose.

Uploading pix here or pricing derails this thread.

CC : Detunj
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
tyconcepts:
Symbian123 ;

Your KingSing S2 has being dispatched to Lagos.

Details ion Whatsapp.

Welcome.

<<<<<< DELIVERED SUCCESSFULLY >>>>>>
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by LOUIS6(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

Let detunj PM you his number so you guys can talk offline or create a thread for this purpose.

Ok Noted....
Am Sorry for Trespassing....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by LOUIS6(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

Ok Noted....
Am Very Sorry for Trespassing....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
LOUIS6:
Ok Noted....
Am Very Sorry for Trespassing....

Trespass ke? Nah.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by LOUIS6(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

Trespass ke? Nah.
Alright Madam.....

Very soon i will give u a call for my own package.....

Merry Xmas in Advance....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
LOUIS6:
Alright Madam.....

Very soon i will give u a call for my own package.....

Merry Xmas in Advance....

Would be glad to serve.

Merry Xmas....It came early.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by zaimeg: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hello tyconcepts, can you get these to phc? How fast can it be? It's a gionee E3 battery and external charger. Awaiting your reply.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
zaimeg:
Hello tyconcepts, can you get these to phc? How fast can it be? It's a gionee E3 battery and external charger. Awaiting your reply.

No I can't.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Apologies for the unanswered BBM & Whatsapp inquiries.

All would be addressed tomorrow.

Being in communication with God over the health of someone so dear and attention had to be channel properly.

#I choose her first.

#Pray

#He answers

#He's faithful

#He brings Heaven to Earth

#Intercession

Pray for her for me.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2014
tyconcepts:
Apologies for the unanswered BBM & Whatsapp inquiries.

All would be addressed tomorrow.

Being in communication with God over the health of someone so dear and attention had to be channel properly.

#I choose her first.

#Pray

#He answers

#He's faithful

#He brings Heaven to Earth

#Intercession

Pray for her for me.

Thank you.

Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

God has healed her in Jesus' name.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Youngpo413: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Nice thread
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2014
IdeeEsperanza:

Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

God has healed her in Jesus' name.

Amen & Amen.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mustack: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
am intrested in jiayu s3 3gig version.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (146) (Reply)

Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.