Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,889 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (297462 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2014
Good morning beautiful people.....Still available. Few pieces left for grabs. smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Few pieces left....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2014
Yoney007: Good morning beautiful people.....Still available. Few pieces left for grabs. smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
Yoney007: Few pieces left....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
J.N:
TY concept a reputable merchant, I placed an order from her and got it here in Yenagoa in no time. I just enjoyed buying from her.
Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
WHAT ABOUT THE BATTERY LIFE?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jimmychoo: WHAT ABOUT THE BATTERY LIFE?

Battery life is strong, stronger than the quoted 2500mAh.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Yoney007:

Battery life is strong, stronger than the quoted 2500mAh.
OK. THAT MEANS I WILL TRY AND PLACE MY ORDER SOON BECAUSE ITS THE QUOTED 2500MAH BATTERY THAT HAS BEEN MY HINDERANCE.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Jimmychoo:
OK. THAT MEANS I WILL TRY AND PLACE MY ORDER SOON BECAUSE ITS THE QUOTED 2500MAH BATTERY THAT HAS BEEN MY HINDERANCE.

The 2500mah is no hindrance as its high performance is strong enough. We await your order. Thank you & happy Sunday.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Inkredible(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Good day dear. Pls do you have any 8inche taab from ainol?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Inkredible: Good day dear. Pls do you have any 8inche taab from ainol?

No Sir. Ainol 8inch tabs are not Sim enabled so they can't be enjoyed in our country. But we are unveiling PIPO U7 7.85inch Tablet this new week with amazing features that might suit your needs. PIPO Tablets are as reliable as AINOL TABLETS. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Still available...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Inkredible(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yoney007:

No Sir. Ainol 8inch tabs are not Sim enabled so they can't be enjoyed in our country. But we are unveiling PIPO U7 7.85inch Tablet this new week with amazing features that might suit your needs. PIPO Tablets are as reliable as AINOL TABLETS. Thank you.
What will it cost to get it down to the east?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2014
Good morning Beautiful People....Blessed Week Ahead.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by 2baga(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yoney007: Good morning Beautiful People....Blessed Week Ahead.

Good day to you TYconcepts and hope you had a lovely wknd? grin grin grin

Hope to take delivery of my replacement screen-touch this week.

And to you all out there waiting to make a purchase or import your smartphone or tablet online

pls note the most reliable contact is.....

[size=14pt]TYConcepts a.k.a Yoney007[/size]
the aftersales service is on point

and i'm even yet to meet in person, but believe me you would not be disappointed
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
2baga:

Good day to you TYconcepts and hope you had a lovely wknd? grin grin grin

Hope to take delivery of my replacement screen-touch this week.

And to you all out there waiting to make a purchase or import your smartphone or tablet online

pls note the most reliable contact is.....

[size=14pt]TYConcepts a.k.a Yoney007[/size]
the aftersales service is on point

and i'm even yet to meet in person, but believe me you would not be disappointed

@2baga...I had a relaxed weekend, hope you did too. Am expecting your replacement screen for your Ainol BW1 more than you Sir, count down to your receiving it.
Thanks for the endorsement Sir. God bless with with speed.
Hope you have contacted the number I gave you in respect to what we discussed? Enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Still available...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Inkredible(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Inkredible: What will it cost to get it down to the east?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2014
Good morning Beautiful People

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

Ainol AX3 Sword + complete accessories would be selling at #24,500 from 08-07-14 to 11-07-14

Who are the lucky buyers grin What are they waiting for

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by haryurmide(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2014
Has Bw1 gone into extinction? is there no hope of getting it? When are you unveiling the pipo? does it have the features of bw1? waiting for ur response dt wl make me knw d nxt step.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2014
haryurmide: Has Bw1 gone into extinction? is there no hope of getting it? When are you unveiling the pipo? does it have the features of bw1? waiting for ur response dt wl make me knw d nxt step.

Ainol BW1 has paved way for Ainol BW1 ii (unveiling too but shortly). Am unveiling the Pipo U7 by Friday 11-07-14 hopefully. Yes both Pipo U7 & Ainol BW1 ii has almost same specs just little difference. Thanks for inquiries.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Inkredible(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yoney007:

Ainol BW1 has paved way for Ainol BW1 ii (unveiling too but shortly). Am unveiling the Pipo U7 by Friday 11-07-14 hopefully. Yes both Pipo U7 & Ainol BW1 ii has almost same specs just little difference. Thanks for inquiries.
Waiting for the unveiling. smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
Just a piece left...Nigerians like awuf oooo grin
Ainol AX3 Sword still selling swiftly at #24,500.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
we dey wait for ainol bw1 ii promo too ooo...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jimmychoo: we dey wait for ainol bw1 ii promo too ooo...

Lolz. Make e land before we begin talk of promo Sir!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by SirBigH: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
TyConcepts, first I want say a big sorry for the data loss. As one of your most loyal customers whose desire is to see you succeed, I was deeply pained by the development. However, I consoled myself with that fact that the pilot behind TyConcept (Yoney007) has the ability, enthusiasm and passion to continue propelling things not minding the set back.

When I first saw her old thread, one thing I noticed about Yoney007 was her often transparent, organized, robustly articulate and sincere handling of clients and prospective ones. I transacted business with her without qualms and my tab was delivered to me as paid for.

Yoney007 is one and the same person as Tyconcepts.... Just go ahead and order for your goods and be assured it will be delivered promptly irrespective of your location. Am still rocking the tab I bought from her months ago. God bless your efforts Yoney007 (TyConcepts)
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
SirBigH: TyConcepts, first I want say a big sorry for the data loss. As one of your most loyal customers whose desire is to see you succeed, I was deeply pained by the development. However, I consoled myself with that fact that the pilot behind TyConcept (Yoney007) has the ability, enthusiasm and passion to continue propelling things not minding the set back.

When I first saw her old thread, one thing I noticed about Yoney007 was her often transparent, organized, robustly articulate and sincere handling of clients and prospective ones. I transacted business with her without qualms and my tab was delivered to me as paid for.

Yoney007 is one and the same person as Tyconcepts.... Just go ahead and order for your goods and be assured it will be delivered promptly irrespective of your location. Am still rocking the tab I bought from her months ago. God bless your efforts Yoney007 (TyConcepts)

SirbigH...Anytime you drop by my thread, you leave me smiling.The data loss is now a thing of the past as we rise like phoenix from ashes past. Thanks for the kind words Sir. God bless you quickly.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Promo still....Just one piece left. Who is the lucky buyer
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2014
Yoney007: Promo still....Just one piece left. Who is the lucky buyer
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
And the lucky buyer is.....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ainol AX3 Sword is Sold out!!!....Request is on pre-order basis henceforth. Thanks for your patronage.

PIPO ULTRA-U7 3G UNVEILING!!!

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 6:09am On Jul 12, 2014
Yoney007:
Full Specifications;

Brand - PiPO

Model - Ultra-U7 3G

Screen Size - 7. 9 inch

Screen Information- IPS 5-Points Capacitive Touch Screen

Screen Resolution - 1024 x 768

CPU - MTK8382 Cortex A7 Quad Core ARMv 7

Processor CPU Frequency - 1. 6GHz

GPU - Mali- 400 MP 2

Operating System- Android 4.2.2

RAM - 1 GB
ROM - 16 GB (Expanded up to 32 GB by SD Card)

Network Connectivity- 3G, Call, SMS, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi, WiFi
hotspot, OTG Expansion Function

Network Information -
WiFi: 802 .11 b/g/n
3G : WCDMA 2100 MHz
2G Network
Frequency: 850 MHz, 900 MHz , 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz

Supports - Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, FM Radio & Gravity Sensor

Call Function - Dual Sim Card On Standby (Standard SIM Card Slot ) & Work With 2G GSM & 3G WCDMA Network
Built-In Telephone Receiver, MIC & Speaker For Your Convenience

Bluetooth - Yes For Data Transferring & Hands Free Access To Calling

GPS - GPS and A - GPS For Positioning & Navigation

Camera - Dual Camera (2MP Front Camera & 5MP 8.0MP Back Camera with Auto Focus & LED Flash Light. Supports Face Recognition & Facial Beautification Functions e.t.c.

Playback - 720 P & 1080 P HD video

Supports - APK format applications & game , such as Play
Store , Gmail e.t.c

Multi-Language - English, Russian , Spanish , French,
Italian, Portuguese , Indonesian , Persian ,
Hebrew, Greek , Turkish , Vietnamese ,
Filipino, Romanian , Polish, Dutch , Malay ,
Hungarian , Danish , Czech, Thai , Korean ,
Chinese, e.t.c

Audio Format - MP 3 , WAV, WMA, AMR , MID, OGG

Picture Format - JPG , BMP , GIF, PNG

Video Format- MP 4 , 3GP , AVI, MKV , MOV

E- book Format - TXT , CHM , UMD, PDF , e.t.c

Other Applications - File Manager, OfficeSuite, Google Search, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, iReader, Email e.t.c

Battery - Built-in 4000mAh/3 .7V rechargeable Li- polymer battery

Work Up Time - Up to 6hours

Extended Ports :
2 x Sim Card Port
1 x TF Card Port
1 x Micro USB Port
1 x 3.5mm Earphones Port

Available Colors - Black & White

Net Weight - 325 g / 11. 46 oz
Size: 201 x 137 x 8 mm / 7.91 x 5.39 x 0.31

Accessories:
*Keyboard Case
*Leather Case(PiPO Branded)
*USB Cable
*Touch Pen
*Earphone
*Screen Protector
*OTG Cable
*Charger (UK & EU)

Price is #32,000 #30,000 only (Tablet + All Accessories)

Seller is based in Warri, Delta State and courier is available nation-wide.

Like our Facebook page : www.facebook.com/T.YConcepts.

Call or send a Whatsapp message on 08036965028.

BB PIN - 748AE129.

Patronize Us And Get The Best Customer Service.

@T&YCONCEPTS....We offer affordable quality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.