Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (297982 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2014
[b] Here Comes DOOGEE DG550 smiley

*******FULL SPECIFICATIONS OF DOOGEE DG550*******

Brand / Model : DOOGEE DG550

Operating System : Android 4.2

CPU : MT6592 Octa Core 1.7GHz

GPU : Mali-450MP

RAM : 1GB
ROM : 16GB
Extend card : MAX supports 64GB Class 10 Micro SD Memory Card (TF-Card)

Screen Display Size : 5.5 inch HD

Screen Resolution : 1280×720px

Screen Type : IPS-LCD, Multi-Touch Capcitive Screen, OGS

Display Colour : 16 Million Colors

Camera : Dual Camera, Front 5.0MP, supports skype, video calling & Back 13.0MP with AF & flash light

Network Band : 2G - GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
3G - WCDMA: 850 / 2100 MHz

SIM Card Slot : Dual Sim, supports W+G / G+G
SIM 1: Micro
SIM 2: Standard

Media support;
Audio : MP3, AAC, WAV, etc,

Video : AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MOV, ASF, MPEG, RMVB, H.263, H.264, etc

Data transfer : Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0

Mobile internet : WiFi, EDGE, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+

GPS : Yes

Other Features;
G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, FM radio, Wifi, GPS, Multi-touch, Dual SIM, Schedule Power on/off, E-compass

Sensor;
Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Magnetic Sensor

Battery Capacity : Li-ion Battery 2600mAh

Color : Black & White

Dimensions : 153 x 76 x 6.5 mm

Net Weight :192g with battery

Box Contains;
1 x Doogee DG550
1 x 2600mAh battery
1 x Earphone
1 x Screen film
1 x Phone case
1 x Cable winder
1 x Phone holder
1 x Touch Pen

Price = #28,000

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028

All communication channels are opened 24/7

TYCONCEPTS.... Best for Less[/b]

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
semid4lyfe: I wasn't born with a silver spoon and even now, I no too get money so e dey hard me to spend. sad

As a result, I am always on the look out for the best possible deals and getting value for every kobo I spend. By best deals, I mean getting more for less @ a bargain price wink

Some few days back, I wanted to purchase an Elephone p6i for someone close to my heart so I got in touch with some Sellers/Pre-order agents to get their respective landing cost.

I decided to go with tyconcepts cos she gave me the best deal. Money exchanged hands a day later and it was smooth sailing till the phone was delivered to the recipient.

Superb customer relation, excellent communication, prompt & timely feedback, good service delivery are the hallmarks of dealing with TyConcepts.

She kept me updated every day as to the status of my order via Whatsapp, BBM & SMS and delivery time was as stated.

This lady has been tried, tested and has delivered. I will continue to patronize her, use her services and I have no reservation about recommending her to other Nairalanders.

Deal with her without reservation. She has my confidence, deep trust and highest recommendation.

For you mobile shopping, pre-order, cash n carry, reorder...think TYCONCEPTS. Even if its not listed, she can get it.

Semid4lyfe

Am a well knowed, tried, trusted and tested Nairalander....Even the mods can attest to my credibilty smiley I deliver completely. Your money in my hands is as safe as the one kept in the bank with a key and code lock system.

Note - The review wasn't just from a Nairalander, it is from Semid4lyfe, a moderator, super is he. He used our service and gave us a review based on the quality of service received.

If you are still doubting my credibility....Rethink and recheck.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Today's Deal smiley

Pay-On-Delivery Option is available in Lagos Today For;

* Cube 9x 2gb/32gb

* Ainol BW1 II.

* THL 4400.

* Doogee DG550.

* UMI C1

Lagos.... We got you covered smiley....Eko oni baje oooo
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Phones are on ground....

Bend down!

Select!!

Order!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
TY why naaaa?? One would think "yes I gat the best phone" and you would just introduce another and fall the person hand. Ko da oooo

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
HI Roomies
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Doubletee13: TY why naaaa?? One would think "yes I gat the best phone" and you would just introduce another and fall the person hand. Ko da oooo

grin Stay faithful to your Jiayu & Xiaomi and stop eyeing other "babes" like Leadgoo Lead 1, Thl 4400, Doogee DG550 and the likes....Cheating is a sin wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
vicarsenal: HI Roomies

The Thl 5000 man once again blessed us with his "arsenal" presence even after 8years(abi 10years) of no trophy...I greet your govt specially grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Obascoetubi: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
tyconcepts:

* Keyboard case
* Leather case
* HDMI cable
* OTG cable
* Touch pen
* Earphone
* Cable winder
* Screen film

Ainol BW1 II comes with those listed accessories.
what accessory for jiayu g2f?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Obascoetubi:
what accessory for jiayu g2f?

Accessories that comes with Jiayu G2F are ;
* Silicon case
* Earphone
* OTG cable
* Screen film
* Cable winder
* Phone holder
* Touch pen

Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Obascoetubi: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
tyconcepts:

Accessories that comes with Jiayu G2F are ;
* Silicon case
* Earphone
* OTG cable
* Screen film
* Cable winder
* Phone holder
* Touch pen

Thanks.
thanks but is dat wcdma version?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Obascoetubi:
thanks but is dat wcdma version?

Yes, it is WCDMA version.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Obascoetubi: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
tyconcepts:

Yes, it is WCDMA version.

thanks lets me keep contribut my money, remember am stil a student oo& money is no easy to get o, i like ur additional accesorry because no business man onnairaland agree to add these accesorry, i think i wl be the first from kogi to buy ur phone.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Obascoetubi:

thanks lets me keep contribut my money, remember am stil a student oo& money is no easy to get o, i like ur additional accesorry because no business man onnairaland agree to add these accesorry, i think i wl be the first from kogi to buy ur phone.

We are ready, I will b willing to serve. May God provide you will money to get your desire. Thank you.

Kogi Stand Up!!! grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Obascoetubi: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
tyconcepts:

We are ready, I will b willing to serve. May God provide you will money to get your desire. Thank you.

Kogi Stand Up!!! grin
thanks may God bless ur business AMEN!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by xzibukz(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
@tyconcept
which of this phone can i pay for tomorrow morning & get it delivered same tomorrow evening to ilorin.
price btw 18k-25k
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
xzibukz: @tyconcept
which of this phone can i pay for tomorrow morning & get it delivered same tomorrow evening to ilorin.
price btw 18k-25k

Click on :::::::LEADGOO LEAD 1::::::: and see if the specs matches your desire.
Price falls within your budget @ #22,000 and delivery to Illorin is same day depending on how early we (you & i) transact. Thanks.

* 2010 nairalander.....Respect man wink You are an oldie.
* A professional photographer (I appreciate photography to a fault)..... Another respect to you Sir.

TYCONCEPTS appreciates you specially smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by xzibukz(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
tyconcepts:

Click on :::::::LEADGOO LEAD 1::::::: and see if the specs matches your desire.
Price falls within your budget @ #22,000 and delivery to Illorin is same day depending on how early we (you & i) transact. Thanks.

No!
can i get a popular brand like
dogee,
jaiju
elephone
etc
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
xzibukz:

No!
can i get a popular brand like
dogee,
jaiju
elephone
etc

I would recommend Elephone P6i or Jaiyu G2f, however both are out of stock ATM though I can pre-order for you BUT if you up you budget a little, you can land the Doogee DG550. Its your call. Am at your service.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by xzibukz(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
tyconcepts:

I would recommend Elephone P6i or Jaiyu G2f, however both are out of stock ATM though I can pre-order for you BUT if you up you budget a little, you can land the Doogee DG550. Its your call. Am at your service.
if payment arrangement is concluded tomorrow, can i get the Elephone P6i within a week?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
xzibukz:
if payment arrangement is concluded tomorrow, can i get the Elephone P6i within a week?

Yes you can.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
[b]Welcome "THE QUAD CORE KILLER".....UMI C1 smiley

*******FULL SPECIFICATIONS OF UMI C1*******
Brand / Model : Umi C1

Operating System : Android 4.4

CPU : MT6592M Quad Core 1.3GHz

GPU : Mali-400MP

RAM : 1GB
ROM : 16GB
Extend card : MAX supports 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Memory Card (TF-Card)

Screen Display Size : 5.5 inch HD

Screen Resolution : 1280×720

Screen Type : IPS-LCD, Multi-Touch Capcitive Screen

Display Colour : 16 Million Colors

Languages : Multi Languages

Camera : Front Camera - 2.0MP, supports Skype Video Calls, Rear Camera - 13.0 mega pixel / Auto Focus / Flash Light

Network Band : 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
3G WCDMA: 900 / 2100 MHz

SIM Card Slot : Dual Sim, supports W+G / G+G
SIM 1: Standard
SIM 2: Micro

Media Support Format;
Audio : MP3, AAC, WAV, etc,
Video : AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MOV, ASF, MPEG, RMVB, H.263, H.264, etc

Data transfer : Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0

Mobile internet WiFi, EDGE, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+

GPS : Yes

Other Features;
G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, FM radio, Wifi, GPS, Multi-touch, Dual SIM, Schedule Power on/off, E-compass

Sensor;
Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor

Battery Capacity : Li-ion Battery 2430mAh

Color : Black / White

Dimensions : 138 x 68 x 8.9 mm

Net Weight : 164g with battery

Box Contains;
1 x UMI C1
1 x 2430mAh battery
1 x Earphone
1 x USB cable
1 x Screen film
1 x Cable winder
1 x Phone holder
1 x Charger (EU & UK)

Price = #26,500

:::::...Unboxing And Review Of UMI C1 By Ymodulous...Bought For Him By TYCONCEPTS...:::::

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028
BBM : 7F30D384

All communication channels are opened 24/7.

TYCONCEPTS.... Best for Less[/b]
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Am watching you Mikados.... Park well on this thread grin Whatever phone/tab you need, I gat it.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2014
Observing
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2014
sleemoon: Observing

Observing ke? Can a landlord be squatting in his own compound? Noooooo grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mikados(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2014
tyconcepts: Am watching you Mikados.... Park well on this thread grin Whatever phone/tab you need, I gat it.
I don pull over already! Just still contemplating on which phone to add to the cube talk 9x. I made an enquiry via bbm last night. U av not replied.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Mikados: I don pull over already! Just still contemplating on which phone to add to the cube talk 9x. I made an enquiry via bbm last night. U av not replied.

Lolz....Slept off last night for a short while....I responded....Over to BBM, am onto you smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2014
[b]*******PHONES AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT*******

* JAIYU G4S : 4.7inch, Octa core, 2gb Ram/16gb Rom, 1280x720px, OS 4.2, Wifi, Dual 3G Sim(Standard+Micro), 1.7Ghz MTK6592, IPS, Corning Gorilla Glass II, 3000mAh, 321ppi, 13mp e.t.c @ #36,000 (Open for Bargain).

*THL 4400 : 5.0inch, 1gb Ram/4gb Rom, 1280x720px, Corning Gorilla III Glass with GFF full lamination, OS 4.2, Dual 3G Sim, WiFi, MTK6592 Cortex A7 Quad core 1.3GHz processor, 8mp, 4400mAh e.t.c @ #30,500 (Open for Bargain).

* XIAOMI HONGOMI 1S : 4.7inch, OS MIUI V5(Basics On Android 4.3), 1gb Ram/8gb Rom, CPU Qualcomm MSM8228(Snapdragon 400), Cortex A7 Quad core 1.6GHz, 1280x720px HD Screen, Dual Sim, OTG, 2000mAh, 8mp e.t.c @ #30,000 (Open for Bargain).

* DOOGEE DG550 : 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb ROM, MKT 6592 Octa core 1.7GHz, 1280x720px IPS OGS full lamination screen, Dual Sim(Standard+Micro), OTG, Hotspot, WiFi, 13MP, 2600mAh e.t.c @ #28,000.

* UMI C1 : Its called "the QUADCORE KILLER". 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb Rom, MTK6582 Quad core 1.3GHz, 1280x720px, IPS LCD gorilla glass, Dual Sim, 16million colors, WiFi, 2430mAh e.t.c @ #26,500.

*******TABS AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT*******

* AINOL BW1 II(WHITE) : 7.85inch, 1gb ram/16gb rom, IPS Capacitive Touch Screen, 1024x768px, MTK8389 Quad Core, HDMI, OTG, WiFi, 3500mAh e.t.c @ #26,000.

* CUBE TALK 9X 2GB/32GB(BLACK) : 9.7inch, Octa core, 2gb Ram/32gb Rom, 2048x1536px, Dual 3G Sim, 1.7GHz up to 2.0GHz MTK8392 Cortex A7, OS 4.4.2, GPS, OTG, Single micro sim slot, 10000mAh, 8mp/13mp e.t.c @ #45,000.

==========================================

Class 10(Kingston)16GB SD card @ #2,000.

Class 10(Samsung) 32GB SD card @ #4,000

==========================================[/b]

We restock every hour grin (New phones with badass specifications & lowcost prices coming your way in a bit)...If your desired phone/tab isn't listed here....Just send me to get it and I will with speed because your wish is my every command. smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pre-Order.......YES

Re-Order.......YES

Post-Order.......YES

Pay-On-Delivery (T & C applies).......YES

Home-Delivery (T & C applies).......YES

After-Sales-Services.......YES

Disorder ......Not Available, will NEVER be available....Check The Next Shop
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
tyconcepts: Pre-Order.......YES

Re-Order.......YES

Post-Order.......YES

Pay-On-Delivery (T & C applies).......YES

After-Sales-Services.......YES

Disorder ......Not Available, will NEVER be available....Check The Next Shop

Na dis gangan I want.... Nd to be delivered by d ceo herself
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
sleemoon:

Na dis gangan I want.... Nd to be delivered by d ceo herself

Sleemoon, you know your wish is my every command.....But remember T & C applies (Be careful what you wish for) grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.