Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1005224 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by obisite: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
It's quite unfortunate some of us patronise tokunbo gadget, and want it appear to be clean as new, it can't be, if there is any.. One is just lucky, which I'm sure, the price will be on the high side above normal..,, if you don't know the tricks towards tokunbo electronics,, don't near it,, I've bought stuf from acunon... n still working perfectly today.. A year n stil counting... Trust me...you won't belive it's tokunbo cos, I have to clean all its body with a chemical..., ascerton...

So far so good,,, as long as whatever product this dude offers you is working... To me,,, whether it's clean or not.. . It's tokunbo.. . Except you guys negotiated different on the cleanliness.... Specifically....., the functionality of the gadget is the main thing....

@acunon.. I thought you draw up a policy for customers to outside lag, sending someone to check out the product before way bill...

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by junedraza(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
obisite:
It's quite unfortunate some of us patronise tokunbo gadget, and want it appear to be clean as new, it can't be, if there is any.. One is just lucky, which I'm sure, the price will be on the high side above normal..,, if you don't know the tricks towards tokunbo electronics,, don't near it,, I've bought stuf from acunon... n still working perfectly today.. A year n stil counting... Trust me...you won't belive it's tokunbo cos, I have to clean all its body with a chemical..., ascerton...
So far so good,,, as long as whatever product this dude offers you is working... To me,,, whether it's clean or not.. . It's tokunbo.. . Except you guys negotiated different on the cleanliness.... Specifically....., the functionality of the gadget is the main thing....

I totally agree. I have bought 3 TVs from Acunon so far and all the 3 are working just great and i have been enjoying it. If people are looking for scratch-less, super clean, with accessories and some other weird demands and still at very cheap price. Better go and buy new tv. And best part is, if buyer have any problem Acunon is always available to assist. It's better to buy from him than buy from someone who will not even recognize you after deal is done.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by sekesi2009(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
@ Acunon, I am still expecting your response here. I want you to tell me what you intend to do about my issue. Two years of following you on your thread, two years of trusting you, and even defending you here in Ibadan among my friends. My folks here who never supported my buying the tv from you in the first place have been laughing at me since i got the tv on Tuesday. It was as if they were prophets. Their main grouse is that electronics like this should only be bought when seen and inspected physically. Well, am still waiting for your response.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by sekesi2009(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
My complain on the tv isn't as much on the neatness of it but on two major issues which are : one, the broken edge with which a cellotape was used to bandage it and the entire four sides. secondly, I don't like the appearance of the screen when on standby and even when working and it is showing a dark scene. There are about 2 or 3 white patches of light always showing perpetually. To those defending him, I have had enough romance with television to know those that will last and those that won't. How i wish these were the set of tv he gave to you, I wonder what you will be saying. Anyway, let Acunon respond himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by obisite: 2:52am On Sep 19, 2016
sekesi2009:
My complain on the tv isn't as much on the neatness of it but on two major issues which are : one, the broken edge with which a cellotape was used to bandage it and the entire four sides. secondly, I don't like the appearance of the screen when on standby and even when working and it is showing a dark scene. There are about 2 or 3 white patches of light always showing perpetually. To those defending him, I have had enough romance with television to know those that will last and those that won't. How i wish these were the set of tv he gave to you, I wonder what you will be saying. Anyway, let Acunon respond himself.

Helloo bro... nothing like defend here,, I've not met him for once, neither do I know how he looks like, my first TV was from him, 32inches white smart tv,,.. I returned the one I got base on the smart function not workin,,, which he changed and gave me what I'm using.. Whether you have romance or sex with the TV.. Just know that, what works for Mr A mustn't work for Mr B... Go get new electronic n leave tokunbo... Tokunbo doesn't come scratch less... Or mint... Except on careful handling...
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2016
sekesi2009:
I have replied you earlier, I said the tape where used to protect it from further stains since it was white. Though the crack is a bit small, If you dnt like the tape you can remove it and for the white patches like I said, change the adaptor to 19.5 volt and max 4 amp and tell me the outcome, I have told you this on your whatsApp.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by sekesi2009(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2016
@ Acunon, I have told you several times since i got the tv on Tuesday, I can accept the way the body looks like but i can't accept the way the screen is! Period! Or are you telling me now that since I have paid you, I am stuck with the tv? This tv is bad, I don't like it, give me another one of the same spec, even if it is black color, I don't care. Ha haa, is this what you told me. A lot of people have been saying so many things about you, which i don't want to believe, yet you are actually playing it out. Are you telling me am stupid for trusting you and sending money to you? Or maybe i should put our whatsapp conversation here and let people know the kind of people you are. Change this tv for me or I take this matter up with you, and believe me you wouldn't want that. If you love yourself, Change it to another one with a good screen or pay me back my money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by sekesi2009(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2016
Why are you avoiding the obvious here? Are you changing the tv for me or not? Coz ever since I raised this issue, you have been somehow silent on it, all you said is that i should be looking for another adapter with one rating or so. Do you think am stupid, or i have the time to be looking for one non existing adapter. I told you i DON'T LIKE THE TV, YOU ARE NOT SAYING ANYTHING, I WILL CALL YOU, YOU WON'T PICK MY CALL. Give me another one or you pay me back my money. You have been warned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2016
sekesi2009:
Why are you avoiding the obvious here? Are you changing the tv for me or not? Coz ever since I raised this issue, you have been somehow silent on it, all you said is that i should be looking for another adapter with one rating or so. Do you think am stupid, or i have the time to be looking for one non existing adapter. I told you i DON'T LIKE THE TV, YOU ARE NOT SAYING ANYTHING, I WILL CALL YOU, YOU WON'T PICK MY CALL. Give me another one or you pay me back my money. You have been warned.
Acunon should responded to this man because a lot of us are reading your dealing with him which will in effect pull off the interest of other trusting you, its seems Acunon is worth trusting but dealing with pressure and correction seems below average, first most, why would he send a product knowing the customer won't be please with it, cellotape and dark screen? He should have tested it since the non customer appearance and make sure he sent out the best standard, I trust acunon to correct the situation.

Millions of Nigeria are reading it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by meetchandus(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2016
I would always advise people to take the time and bear the inconvinence of taking a day to make the trip to make choices for themselves at acunon's office.It will be better you inspect it yourself and then also get to make more choices in person.You might just happen to see something else you like which may prefer and will like to settle for.These are tokunboh stuffs no doubt but you can always get a good deal..

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by victordorgujr: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Now this is scary and i only just heard about this charp

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bokohaman: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
sekesi2009:
why don't u upload the pictures of the said TV, I mean the pics of the celotape edges and the dark screen both when it's on and off?...pictorial representation of it would enhance the house give a better judgement.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by xtremeidea(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
phidipe:

PLS KEEP IT UP. I KNOW THE JOB YOU ARE DOING IT ALONE MAYBE WITH FEW APPRENTICES, UNLIKE JUMIA OR KONGA THAT HAS LARGE NUMBER OF STAFF. MAY BE YOU CAN EMPLOY SOMEBODY THAT WILL BE IN CHARGE OF CUSTOMERS ISSUES AND THAT YOU CAN ALSO SEND ON ERRAND CONCERNING CUSTOMERS ISSUES WITH THIS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MONITOR OTHER THINGS. HAPPY SUNDAY

Yeah, i believe that will go a long way to keep your customers. Truly @acunon, good service brings about customer referrals = profitable business.

Well done!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by xtremeidea(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
nicebaba:

It might be best to start pointing out scratches and scuffs to potential buyers so both of you will be on the same page to know exactly what is being sold and what will be received by the buyer.

Well said. Please Mr. Acunon, keep EMPHASIZING that what you sell is tokunbo and people should not expect glittering and shiny items. tokunbos are used and that you sell as you buy!!!

it will help.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by sekesi2009(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
To those Nairalanders who have followed this issue, Acunon discussed with me now and said he will get me another adapter to use for the tv, and if the White patches still remains, he will then change the tv for me to another one of the same specifications.
To this, I have agreed but I've also let him know that the screen problem has absolutely nothing to do with the power adapter. In any case, to all Acunon's e-defenders in the house, I pray you get this exact type of tv from Acunon when next you're buying a tv from him. Maybe, that will be the time you will appreciate the enormity of the situation at hand. He had asked me to snap the pix of the adapter and send it to him, so that he would be able to send another one and I've promised to send it as soon as I get home in the evening.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by digitalgeorgy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
My business with Acunon was successful, all previous posts should be disregarded.
I have no problem with Aconon, He is a good business man.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
sekesi2009:
I do pick your call, but don't when am busy and do call back. Like I have said, pls get another adaptor like the one I will send to you and if it doesn't go off then send it to me.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by phidipe(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=digitalgeorgy post=49499770]My business with Acunon was successful, all previous posts should be disregarded.
I have no problem with Aconon, He is a good business man. [/quote
ALERT TI DUN IJA TI PARI. YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE ALERT THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
Acunon should responded to this man because a lot of us are reading your dealing with him which will in effect pull off the interest of other trusting you, its seems Acunon is worth trusting but dealing with pressure and correction seems below average, first most, why would he send a product knowing the customer won't be please with it, cellotape and dark screen? He should have tested it since the non customer appearance and make sure he sent out the best standard, I trust acunon to correct the situation.

Firstly, there is no dark patch on the screen. He only complained of white patches which I believe it will be rectify by changing the adaptor
Secondly, the celotape is mostly used on white tvs to reduce hand stains and protect again further scratches.
The issue will be resolved with ease sir, let him change the adaptor and get back to me. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
sekesi2009:
To those Nairalanders who have followed this issue, Acunon discussed with me now and said he will get me another adapter to use for the tv, and if the White patches still remains, he will then change the tv for me to another one of the same specifications.
To this, I have agreed but I've also let him know that the screen problem has absolutely nothing to do with the power adapter. In any case, to all Acunon's e-defenders in the house, I pray you get this exact type of tv from Acunon when next you're buying a tv from him. Maybe, that will be the time you will appreciate the enormity of the situation at hand. He had asked me to snap the pix of the adapter and send it to him, so that he would be able to send another one and I've promised to send it as soon as I get home in the evening.
Good so no more stories sir
Just do like I said and lets see the outcome. Thanks again
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
digitalgeorgy:
My business with Acunon was successful, all previous posts should be disregarded.
I have no problem with Acunon, He is a good business man.
Am so sorry about all that happened sir,hope you have a nice night. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Akaewu: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
digitalgeorgy:
I have no problem with Aconon, He is a good business man.

akpa amu

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Akaewu:

akpa amu
Why the insult sir?

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
b0rn2fuck:

Baba, this your English has sent many to their graves. I advice you employ a writer to be posting for you on nairaland, so as to save the lives of people here. Cheers bro

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nicebaba: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
DrDauda:

Baba, this your English has sent many to their graves. I advice you employ a writer to be posting for you on nairaland, so as to save the lives of people here. Cheers bro

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin.........@ drdauda i dey hide behind my own TV as i see the english too, thought my screen too had white patches
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
DrDauda:

ur matter no even freak me at all.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:23am On Sep 20, 2016
Lols funny ppl
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Allansmith: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2016
acunon:
Lols funny ppl

Very funny pple
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2016
[b]Samsung 55" Smart 3D 4K UHD 2014 LED TV
Model UA55HU8500
Price 280k
Units : 2

Samsung 65" CURVED CAMERA 3D UHD 4K SMART HUB CONNECT BOX SERIES 9
Model:UA65HU9000
Unit 2
Price 650k

More stocks
Samsung 40" UE40H6400 2014 smart 3D LED TV at 90k
Samsung 46" 2013 smart 3D UE46F6500 at 130k
Samsung 48" 2014 UE48H6400 smart 3D At 140k
Samsung 55" 2014 UE55H6700/UE55H7000 SMART 3D LED TV at 190K
LG 47" webOS smart 3D 2014 47LB570 at 170k
Samsung 32" UE32J4510 smart 2015 LED TV at 55k
Samsung 55" UE55ES8000 Smart 3D camera motion and voice control for 250k(2 units)
Samsung 48" curved smart 2015 UE48J5570 2015 tinzenOS Led tv at 180k
Lg 47" 47LN575V smart 2013 led tv at 120k

And lots more

Models for today deals
Samsung ue55f8000/ue55f9000 smart 3D camera tv at 350k
Lg 47" smart 2013 miracast tv at 120k
Lg 50" smart 2013 miracast tv at 140k
Samsung 55" smart hub 3D 2012 model at 180k negotiable
Samsung 48" curve UE48J6300 2015 model smart tv at 180k (3 units)
Samsung 55" smart tv 2014 model UE55H6400 at 190K
Samsung 65" smart hub 3D 4K UHD 2014 tv UE65HU8500 at 450k last
Samsung 65" smart hub curved 2014 4K UHD led tv UE65HU7200 at 470k last( 2 UNITS)
Lg 47" plain LED tv 47LN5400 2013 model at 9k
LG 47" 2013 miracast and wifi ready at 110k (3 units)
Samsung 55" UE55HU7200 SMART CURVED HUB 4K UHD 2014 MODEL at 280k
Samsung 55" smart hub 3D camera 2012/2013 model UE55ES8000 at 250k
Samsung 55" LED at 150K
Samsung 55" UE55J6300 SMART 2015 TINZENOS CURVED TV at 280k
Samsung 75" smart hub 3D led tv UA75F6400/UE75H6400 at 550k
Samsung 55" smart 2015 tinzenOS curved tv UE55J5570 available at 280k
SAMSUNG 48" curved smart 2015 model tv UE48J5570 at 180k
Samsung 46" LED at 95k
Samsung smart hub 3D camera Led 75" UE75ES9000 at 550k
Samsung UA55H8000 SMART curved HUB 3D 2014 LED TV almost new at 290k (2 units)
Samsung UA55HU6900 smart hub 4k UHD 2014 MODEL at 270k
Black 48" samsung smart hub 3D 2014 Quad core series 6 UE48H6400 at 140k (2 units)
65" SAMSUNG SMART 4K SUHD HDR 3D UE65JS9000 available at 1,100,000
65" samsung smart tv 4K UHD 3D EVOLUTION KIT UA65HU9000 camera 650k( 2 units)
65" samsung smart hub 3D 4K UHD 2015 model UE65JU7500 at 750k
65" samsung smart hub 4K UHD 2015 Model UE65JU6600 at 600k
Samsung 48" UE48H6400 smart hub 3D 2014 at 140k
Samsung 55" UE55HU7200 CURVED SMART 4K UHD at 280k
Samsung 55" UE55HU6900 SMART 4K UHD 2014 at 270k
Samsung 65" UE65H8000 CURVED SMART HUB 3D 2014 at 550k
Samsung 40" UE40F6400 SMART HUB 3D 2013 at 90k
Samsung 40" UA40J5000 LED 2015 at 75k
LG 42" 42LN575V MIRACAST 2013 model for 85k
55" Samsung smart hub 3D white 2013 UE55F6500 at 220k
Samsung 46" smart 3D UE46F6500 2013 LED at 130k
Samsung 55" 4K UHD SMART 2015 UE55JU6400/UE55JU7500 at 280k very neat
Samsung 40" UE40H5003AK LED TV 2014 at 70K
Lg 47" webos smart 3D 47LB570 at 160k
Samsung 32" LED 2014 model UA32H4000 at 50k each (6 units)
Samsung 55" smart 3D camera UE55F8000 motion and voice control capability at 270k
Samsung SUHD 55" is now available, pls hit me up for more details

Available
Samsung 48" 4K UHD SMART hub 2014 model UA48HU6000 at 170k
Samsung 50" 4K UHD SMART hub 2015 TinzenOS tv ue50ju6400 silver and black colour available at 200k negotiable
Lg 55" smart tv and 3D UHD 4K harman kandon premium sound 55ub950v/55uf950v at 280k
All lots of 55" samsung smart TV UHD 4K LED TVS

And lots more .....

Plasma tvs is also available
Cheap and long lasting
42" 2008/2009 samsung or lg is 40k
43" 2010-2012 is 60k (plays usb) slightly negotiable
43" 2014 is 65k (plays usb too) negotiable
50" 2008/2009 is 50k
50" 2010 is 65k (plays usb) negotiable
51" 2011 to 2012 is 85k (plays usb) negotiable
51" 2012 smart tv and 3D is 110k negotiable
58" 2010 plasma samsung is 140k
60" samsung 2013 smart tv and 3D screen mirroring plasma tv ps60f5500 is 180k
64" super ultra slim samsung smart tv nd 3D is 270k negotiable.........[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.