Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1006941 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Good morning!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
all comes with warrantyyyyy
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Good morning pals,happy new week
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dencosweet(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2015
these people driving cars and trucks in Nigeria, don't they  go for driving schools, ,, too much accidents every day .. shocked[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2015
dencosweet:
these people driving cars and trucks in Nigeria, don't they  go for driving schools, ,, too much accidents every day .. shocked[color=#006600][/color]
wrong thread brother,bt they should have gone. I think it an urgent rush that caused that.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Good morning
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Yesterday i sold a 42" lg led smart hub tv and 3D to a nairalander at 60k. That was one of my ways of saying thank you and hope more sales will continue. Hit me up as stock is limited
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2015
acunon:
Yesterday i sold a 42" lg led smart hub tv to a nairalander at 60k. That was one of my ways of saying thank you and hope more sales will continue. Hit me up as stock is limited
I was the one that came to Lagos to buy the said TV. I know you will be surprised after you don abuse me well well for your thread. cheesy
@ All, I was at Alaba Int'l market to buy some goods. I seized the opportunity to visit OP's store, though he wasn't around but we had a nice transaction. He was calling all through. Truly, his store is beside Saint peter's church Alaba Int'l market. The TV has been on since yesterday evening that I returned. Really crisp display. I love large screen grin (though 42" is still moderate). Hoping to do more transactions with you some other time. Thanks @OP.

6 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
OCTAVO:

I was the one that came to Lagos to buy the said TV. I know you will be surprised after you don abuse me well well for your thread. cheesy
@ All, I was at Alaba Int'l market to buy some goods. I seized the opportunity to visit OP's store, though he wasn't around but we had a nice transaction. He was calling all through. Truly, his store is beside Saint peter's church Alaba Int'l market. The TV has been on since yesterday evening that I returned. Really crisp display. I love large screen grin (though 42" is still moderate). Hoping to do more transactions with you some other time. Thanks @OP.
guy, upload the pics let the house knw ur nt playing , thanks anyway!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by austin4real(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Plz kindly highly the price of any brand of 32inch smart led TV and the normal LED TV
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
austin4real:
Plz kindly highly the price of any brand of 32inch smart led TV and the normal LED TV
a samsung or Lg 32" smart tv is 55k negotiable, while a normal smart tv of other brand like technica, acoustic solution, bush, luxor, Panasonic, Philips, sony, sharp and co should fall between 40-50k.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
acunon:
guy, upload the pics let the house knw ur nt playing , thanks anyway!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=OCTAVO post=35896924][/quote]correct nigga, enjoy!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2015
Good morning
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by darelar(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2015
OCTAVO:

Octavo are you the same guy that sell data, if yes respond
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bowei(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Any crispy clear lg smart led with internet fuction available for pickup tomorrow?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
bowei:
Any crispy clear lg smart led with internet fuction available for pickup tomorrow?
what size do you want?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
bowei:
Available is also a 40" Samsung led smart tv and 3d at 65k.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gnaira(m): 5:51am On Jul 17, 2015
acunon:
Available is also a 40" Samsung led smart tv and 3d at 65k.

What's the model no & serial no?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2015
gnaira:

will drop it here as soon as i get to the office. Gnaira am so sorry abt your samsung 42" led screen, i hope u r financially ready as we hope for a new offload of spare parts and screens this week. Bless
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gnaira(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2015
acunon:
will drop it here as soon as i get to the office. Gnaira am so sorry abt your samsung 42" led screen, i hope u r financially ready as we hope for a new offload of spare parts and screens this week. Bless

just buzz me on time bro.
more importantly, confirm it's the right screen and the best price 2 fix it

thanx

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by AsherStorm(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
@ acunon... Pls I have 2 tvs now sent to me from abroad...
32" lg tv with a broken screen which I already told you abt on this thread and a 32 inch samsung EU32C4000 which was just sent to me without remote control ( both are fiarly used)

1. How much can you buy the lg with broken screen cos I can't afford to repair it
2. Can't I operate the samsung without a remote? Whenever I power it, it shows DTV... On the top left corner and then "weak or no signal, connect antenna" or so... I can't seem to find the buttons I can use to operate the tv on its body... Does it mean it can only be controlled with remote?

Thanks as you respond
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
For those that do not have Magic remote to operate their Smart TVs, kindly check Google play store and download a Magic remote on your Android phone. I figured out this would be possible because I love exploring. I found a LG smart TV remote app on playstore, I configured it via hotspot! Viola! I can now operate the smart functionalities. I use my android device as a magic remote. This is really cool. I'm loving this TV the more. grin

Smart TV remote screenshot on my android device is below.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
AsherStorm:
@ acunon... Pls I have 2 tvs now sent to me from abroad...
32" lg tv with a broken screen which I already told you abt on this thread and a 32 inch samsung EU32C4000 which was just sent to me without remote control ( both are fiarly used)

1. How much can you buy the lg with broken screen cos I can't afford to repair it
2. Can't I operate the samsung without a remote? Whenever I power it, it shows DTV... On the top left corner and then "weak or no signal, connect antenna" or so... I can't seem to find the buttons I can use to operate the tv on its body... Does it mean it can only be controlled with remote?

Thanks as you respond
(1)Good day brother, the lg with broken screen will be devalued if you plan to sell it, as we can not authenticate how valid and sound the parts in it bears, if am to say, it will be priced at the range of 5k - 8k because that is the landing cost for any 32" led that arrives alaba irrespective of the model or year of production. So, it all depends on you to choose correctly either to fix it at a rate of 15k-20k and sell it off at 40k or you sell the tv set as scrap at 5-8k.
(2)all tvs has a physical button that you can operate on when the remote is currently not available, i guess the Samsung in question has a button portion either under the tv set(as a 360 degree turn around rotor) or a soft touch button at the left or right hand back side of the tv or a physical or soft touch button at the right base of the tv( always before the bezel), some can be located at the head top of the tv set but those are mostly old models . if all search and not a fruitful result pls upload all point on the tv here let me help you locate the button. Thanks

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
OCTAVO:
For those that do not have Magic remote to operate their Smart TVs, kindly check Google play store and download a Magic remote on your Android phone. I figured out this would be possible because I love exploring. I found a LG smart TV remote app on playstore, I configured it via hotspot! Viola! I can now operate the smart functionalities. I use my android device as a magic remote. This is really cool. I'm loving this TV the more. grin

Smart TV remote screenshot on my android device is below.
that is a good finding bro. keep it up!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
gnaira:

Samsung 40 inch UA40D6600 Series 6 LED Full HD TV 3D SMART HUB
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
acunon:

(1)Good day brother, the lg with broken screen will be devalued if you plan to sell it, as we can not authenticate how valid and sound the parts in it bears, if am to say, it will be priced at the range of 5k - 8k because that is the landing cost for any 32" led that arrives alaba irrespective of the model or year of production. So, it all depends on you to choose correctly either to fix it at a rate of 15k-20k and sell it off at 40k or you sell the tv set as scrap at 5-8k.
(2)all tvs has a physical button that you can operate on when the remote is currently not available, i guess the Samsung in question has a button portion either under the tv set(as a 360 degree turn around rotor) or a soft touch button at the left or right hand back side of the tv or a physical or soft touch button at the right base of the tv( always before the bezel), some can be located at the head top of the tv set but those are mostly old models . if all search and not a fruitful result pls upload all point on the tv here let me help you locate the button. Thanks

Pls my own case is not a broken Screen,my 32 inch Samsung led tv now shows double images.I have since stopped using it.Pls do u know if it can be fixed,just a year old,and like how much?Would luv to upgrade to Smart tv,you know.Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by AsherStorm(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
acunon:

Ok bro... I'd prefer to sell the lg tv for 12k
For the samsung, I found the portion where the functions are drawn and it seems like soft touch but none of the buttons is responding to touch...
When I plug the tv, it powers and shows at the left top corner
BBC...
DTV
Air
Then it moves to another display
"weak of bad signal, connect antenna" which keeps moving up and down on the screen...

What could be wrong? Cos I can't seem to operate it from that screen even after connecting an indoor antenna
The model is samsung EU32C4000
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: acunon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.