Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1006671 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adrusa: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
I need a 60-70" samsung smart TV. Give me an idea of what you have and the price.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2015
okoegualek:

Pls my own case is not a broken Screen,my 32 inch Samsung led tv now shows double images.I have since stopped using it.Pls do u know if it can be fixed,just a year old,and like how much?Would luv to upgrade to Smart tv,you know.Thanks
good morning
when it displays a double images, its either a problem from the flex or mostly a problem from the screen function. so, it can be fixed if its a screen function problem, bt what is the model number let me give you the cost of the screen function as all parts differs from model to model. also if you can upload a pics here so i can help evaluate further what the problem might be.
N. B
it can either be a problem of screen, bt it rarely occurs. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2015
AsherStorm:

Ok bro... I'd prefer to sell the lg tv for 12k
For the samsung, I found the portion where the functions are drawn and it seems like soft touch but none of the buttons is responding to touch...
When I plug the tv, it powers and shows at the left top corner
BBC...
DTV
Air
Then it moves to another display
"weak of bad signal, connect antenna" which keeps moving up and down on the screen...

What could be wrong? Cos I can't seem to operate it from that screen even after connecting an indoor antenna
The model is samsung EU32C4000
Thanks
good Morning AsherStorm
when ur tv displays foreign stations like dtv, bbc and co it means u can tap into their network and watch free to air stations at no cost. But when the problem of non torch response from the soft touch buttons arises it can be fixed only by a professional technician by cleaning inside the button with fuel as sand or particles might have invaded and blocked transmission of commands. Some tvs are child locked from abroad so they might not be responsive by touch and when connected to antennas they will not display anything till its unlock. so urge you to get an original Samsung remote for ur tv or might google some online Samsung remote application with infrared facilities from playstore as octavo mentioned above to access the settings and unlock child lock feature first. there is a command keys that will be hold on a remote which you can use to access advanced mode to factory reset the tv to default mode. if only you are in lagos you can bring it to my office i might be off help. Thanks!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2015
adrusa:
I need a 60-70" samsung smart TV. Give me an idea of what you have and the price.
Good morning
i have a 60" Samsung led smart tv and 3d ultraslim 4k tv at 350k
while i have also a 60" Samsung plasma ultraslim smart tv and 3d at 150k,63" Samsung plasma smart tv 3d at 200k, 65" Samsung smart tv 3d plasma at 250k.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
acunon:

good morning
when it displays a double images, its either a problem from the flex or mostly a problem from the screen function. so, it can be fixed if its a screen function problem, bt what is the model number let me give you the cost of the screen function as all parts differs from model to model. also if you can upload a pics here so i can help evaluate further what the problem might be.
N. B
it can either be a problem of screen, bt it rarely occurs. Thanks

The technician i brought to my house to check it before after touring round the screen settings told me it was flex problem,that i would nid around 20k to fix it,that he has to change the screen.Thanks for ur urgent answers,will still need ur advice on what he told me.Thanks,Godbless
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Mayordiva(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
do anybody know much about bluegate 32inch led wanna buy one
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
okoegualek:

The technician i brought to my house to check it before after touring round the screen settings told me it was flex problem,that i would nid around 20k to fix it,that he has to change the screen.Thanks for ur urgent answers,will still need ur advice on what he told me.Thanks,Godbless
i dnt get u bro,did he told you it was a flex problem or he will need to change the screen complete? The reason is that flex component is different from the screen. So which? By the way upload a clear image of the display here as you leave.thanks for your time
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mayordiva:
do anybody know much about bluegate 32inch led wanna buy one
good afternoon. I dnt sell bluegate product and I have in no way hear about how durable it might be. But if you want more info about them then u google peoples review on their experiences. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Good morning palz
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by AsherStorm(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2015
acunon:

good Morning AsherStorm
when ur tv displays foreign stations like dtv, bbc and co it means u can tap into their network and watch free to air stations at no cost. But when the problem of non torch response from the soft touch buttons arises it can be fixed only by a professional technician by cleaning inside the button with fuel as sand or particles might have invaded and blocked transmission of commands. Some tvs are child locked from abroad so they might not be responsive by touch and when connected to antennas they will not display anything till its unlock. so urge you to get an original Samsung remote for ur tv or might google some online Samsung remote application with infrared facilities from playstore as octavo mentioned above to access the settings and unlock child lock feature first. there is a command keys that will be hold on a remote which you can use to access advanced mode to factory reset the tv to default mode. if only you are in lagos you can bring it to my office i might be off help. Thanks!

Thanks bro...
I tested the Tv with a small samsung remote and I've confirmed I can use a remote to operate it but I'd need to get its exact remote...

Go I need to connect the tv to a decoder to get the free to Air channels?

A fault I've noticed in the Tv is that after switching it to the normal white screen usually seen when a station isn't showing on a particular frequency, the Tv starts showing some lines which expands with time and the Tv losing color...
I guess this is happening as the Tv heat up...

What could be wrong? Tcon , panel, board or ribbon problem?

How much will it cost to fix this?

Thanks for your help
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2015
AsherStorm:

Thanks bro...
I tested the Tv with a small samsung remote and I've confirmed I can use a remote to operate it but I'd need to get its exact remote...

Do I need to connect the tv to a decoder to get the free to Air channels?

A fault I've noticed in the Tv is that after switching it to the normal white screen usually seen when a station isn't showing on a particular frequency, the Tv starts showing some lines which expands with time and the Tv losing color...
I guess this is happening as the Tv heat up...

What could be wrong? Tcon , panel, board or ribbon problem?

How much will it cost to fix this?

Thanks for your help

yes,the line that expands can be a screen problem,bt let me ask you is the line permanent?some times it can be a down flex or screen function issue. If a screen ish then it wil cost you 25k,screen function may be 5k-10k depending on the model,while the flex is 6k. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by AsherStorm(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2015
acunon:
yes,the line that expands can be a screen problem,bt let me ask you is the line permanent?some times it can be a down flex or screen function issue. If a screen ish then it wil cost you 25k,screen function may be 5k-10k depending on the model,while the flex is 6k. Thanks

I believe if its screen problem, the lines will be permanent but since the lines only appear later and spreads to about 2inches and the color quality also reduces gradually, I'm made to think its flex or something else...
The model is UE32C4000
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2015
AsherStorm:

I believe if its screen problem, the lines will be permanent but since the lines only appear later and spreads to about 2inches and the color quality also reduces gradually, I'm made to think its flex or something else...
The model is UE32C4000
may be flex or screen function. If I may ask what is your location?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by AsherStorm(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
acunon:
may be flex or screen function. If I may ask what is your location?

If I were in lagos, I'd have come straight to your office bro... I'm in abeokuta and don't travel much
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2015
AsherStorm:

If I were in lagos, I'd have come straight to your office bro... I'm in abeokuta and don't travel much
ok,you can take it to a competent technician and they will help you fix it. Don't take it to a road side shop,u can take it to a plaza or market where mostly deal with tvs. I believe it can be done there with ease bt make sure you insist that it either a screen function problem or a flex and ensure you use the exact fee i wrote above to bargain. Happy repairs
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by AsherStorm(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2015
acunon:
ok,you can take it to a competent technician and they will help you fix it. Don't take it to a road side shop,u can take it to a plaza or market where mostly deal with tvs. I believe it can be done there with ease bt make sure you insist that it either a screen function problem or a flex and ensure you use the exact fee i wrote above to bargain. Happy repairs

Ok brov... I really appreciate your help on this one...

To enjoy the DTV free channels, what do I need to connect the Tv to? Just an antennae or a dish or a decoder?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
AsherStorm:

Ok brov... I really appreciate your help on this one...

To enjoy the DTV free channels, what do I need to connect the Tv to? Just an antennae or a dish or a decoder?
bro i have in no aspect seen Dtv work here in Nigeria,though u might get new stations when antenna is connected and searched,bt i ve never seen it display bt it may display via some advance hardwares or decoders. You can try
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dapachez: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Do you have any 42 inch phillips or Sony led tv. If you do what are the prices. Had to log in to chat with you as you aint responding to my whatsapp chat. How much is a samsung 40 inch led tv and how much is a samsung smart led tv as well. Pictures will be appreciated
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
dapachez:
Do you have any 42 inch phillips or Sony led tv. If you do what are the prices. Had to log in to chat with you as you aint responding to my whatsapp chat. How much is a samsung 40 inch led tv and how much is a samsung smart led tv as well. Pictures will be appreciated
good afternoon bro,am sorry my phone had a little glitch and am working on that. I dnt have philips 42",bt I have a sony 42" at 55k,samsung 40" led is 55k,while 40" smart and 3d is 65k neg. Pics on the way.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
dapachez:
here is the 40"smart 3d

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2015
BUMP!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gnaira(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2015
acunon:
BUMP!

Buzzed u on whatsapp
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2015
gnaira:

Buzzed u on whatsapp
will soon reply you brother.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by feelme3(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Do you also sell home theater? What can I get wth a 30k budget?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
feelme3:
Do you also sell home theater? What can I get wth a 30k budget?
my neighbour do sell hm,you can get a lcd 32" wit 30k
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bowei(m): 6:10am On Jul 21, 2015
I hope this Samsung smart led, 3d TV is still available with all accessories, you or contact didn't get to call me back on Friday
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dagbo: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2015
hello bro...i added you from your bbm since 5 days you never talk to me are you using whatsapp with your number..cuz i need flastscreens like 5 or 3 pieces at least..to fill my shops...i will be waiting for your reply!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2015
bowei:
I hope this Samsung smart led, 3d TV is still available with all accessories, you or contact didn't get to call me back on Friday
a newer model is available,i waited for you dat friday with the said model bt you didnt come, I sold it off to another nairalander. When are coming?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2015
dagbo:
hello bro...i added you from your bbm since 5 days you never talk to me are you using whatsapp with your number..cuz i need flastscreens like 5 or 3 pieces at least..to fill my shops...i will be waiting for your reply!!!
am sorry,pls drop ur whatsapp number let me add or call you for a chat. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
OCTAVO:
cheesy
are you using the smarthub to surf nairaland or?explain.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by semid4lyfe(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
acunon:
are you using the smarthub to surf nairaland or?explain.

I think he's projecting what he's browsing on his android device onto the TV via WiFi but I could be wrong.

OCTAVO, come and explain o

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.