Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1007058 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
CoolKizzy:
Hello house, my TV started bringing our bright spots, eye like brighter spots, 42" LG LED TV, now the spits are upto 6 on each of the televisions, I have two at my office... what is the cause of this and how do I fix it?
Hi

It can be rectified by a skilled tech, the problem is from the backlight. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by CoolKizzy(m): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2017
acunon:

Hi

It can be rectified by a skilled tech, the problem is from the backlight. Thanks

please sir, can you do it? what will it cost
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2017
CoolKizzy:

please sir, can you do it? what will it cost

Yes I can at the rate of 25k sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ndidibabe(f): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pls how much will it cost to change the screen of this Samsung LCD 32 inch TV?

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Bennyboy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/1792599/buy-plasma-lcd-led-televisions/150#54072374

Hello Acunon. It's been over 5 months since I bought a TV from you that only worked for 1 and a half months. Even the courtesy to call or send a message to find out if it's fixed eluded you. I just did not have the strength and time to follow this up with you especially since I am based in Abuja. It may end up being a case of throwing good money after bad money.

I am sure the 130k I paid did not go bad after less than 2 months.

Well, this is just a little information for anyone considering buying a used TV especially from this chap, it may not end well (I was perhaps one of the unlucky few). Now, I have a large screen TV on my wall that is black when it's off and black when it's on. When I called Acunon's attention to it initially, his response was, "it's an easy thing to fix. Backlight problem, any good technician can fix it for 5-6k". Unfortunately, 5 months on and I can't find any "good" technician in Abuja.

Looking to get a new LED TV soon but if anyone knows a "good" LED repair guy in Abuja, I will sincerely appreciate a name and number. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2017
ndidibabe:
Pls how much will it cost to change the screen of this Samsung LCD 32 inch TV?
Hi

Is the screen broken or its jst showing some whitish stuff( Winter)?

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Bennyboy:
https://www.nairaland.com/1792599/buy-plasma-lcd-led-televisions/150#54072374

Hello Acunon. It's been over 5 months since I bought a TV from you that only worked for 1 and a half months. Even the courtesy to call or send a message to find out if it's fixed eluded you. I just did not have the strength and time to follow this up with you especially since I am based in Abuja. It may end up being a case of throwing good money after bad money.

I am sure the 130k I paid did not go bad after less than 2 months.

Well, this is just a little information for anyone considering buying a used TV especially from this chap, it may not end well (I was perhaps one of the unlucky few). Now, I have a large screen TV on my wall that is black when it's off and black when it's on. When I called Acunon's attention to it initially, his response was, "it's an easy thing to fix. Backlight problem, any good technician can fix it for 5-6k". Unfortunately, 5 months on and I can't find any "good" technician in Abuja.

Looking to get a new LED TV soon but if anyone knows a "good" LED repair guy in Abuja, I will sincerely appreciate a name and number. Thanks.

Hi sir

That shouldn't be a problem between me and you sir. You can send it to me to fix it once and for all. You didn't tell me that you couldn't find a technician that would do the work for you,if so I could had advise you bring it back to fix.

Also, the backlight issue is not a problem from me sir. It is always advisable to read TVs models for pros and cons so as to choose wisely not ending up with lashes on me. But anyways I will like our business relationship to continue sir. Send it to me via my local courier service in abuja once it's received and done it will be sent back to you ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks alot.

8 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:36am On Aug 22, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ndidibabe(f): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2017
acunon:

Hi

Is the screen broken or its jst showing some whitish stuff( Winter)?

Thanks
Thank you for the feedback. Not broken. Just this whitish stuff.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
ndidibabe:
Thank you for the feedback. Not broken. Just this whitish stuff.
Hi

It can be rectified with just 20k ma. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Bennyboy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
acunon:

Hi sir

That shouldn't be a problem between me and you sir. You can send it to me to fix it once and for all. You didn't tell me that you couldn't find a technician that would do the work for you,if so I could had advise you bring it back to fix.

Also, the backlight issue is not a problem from me sir. It is always advisable to read TVs models for pros and cons so as to choose wisely not ending up with lashes on me. But anyways I will like our business relationship to continue sir. Send it to me via my local courier service in abuja once it's received and done it will be sent back to you ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks alot.

But you're the professional, you should be able to advise your customers on the pros and cons of models you're experienced with.

Alright, send me the details of your local courier service in Abuja. Regards.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:37am On Aug 23, 2017
Bennyboy:

But you're the professional, you should be able to advise your customers on the pros and cons of models you're experienced with.

Alright, send me the details of your local courier service in Abuja. Regards.

Here

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:37am On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2017
Here comes the king of mid size UHD 4K HDR pro 2016 LG, the 49" with its new like attribute

Model : 49UH650V

Price: 235K

Key Features

ColourPrime Pro

ULTRA Luminance

HDR Pro

Ultra Slim

Metallic Design

Smart TV with webOS

Comes with default box and Smart remote

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by goodiejob: 4:32am On Aug 25, 2017
I have a 42INCH LG SMART TV... For about a year now it started showing white moonlights dots, it began with three dots and started multiplying. Three months ago I asked technician took it to Alaba to get it fixed for me and after three days he returned the tv and said they couldn't find the exact backlight of my tv model to replace it, they all the ones he tried were no match, so it didn't work. He said because the TV is one of the LG newest versions 2015model, so the backlight is scarce. I had no choice than to keep using it like that but two days ago the TV suddenly went black, either I put it on or off, it doesn't display anything, so I believe the backlight has finally died. I need a good technician at alaba who can find the right backlight for the exact model of my TV. I don't mind to drive down to alaba myself and bring it if there would be a solution immediately. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2017
goodiejob:
I have a 42INCH LG SMART TV... For about a year now it started showing white moonlights dots, it began with three dots and started multiplying. Three months ago I asked technician took it to Alaba to get it fixed for me and after three days he returned the tv and said they couldn't find the exact backlight of my tv model to replace it, they all the ones he tried were no match, so it didn't work. He said because the TV is one of the LG newest versions 2015model, so the backlight is scarce. I had no choice than to keep using it like that but two days ago the TV suddenly went black, either I put it on or off, it doesn't display anything, so I believe the backlight has finally died. I need a good technician at alaba who can find the right backlight for the exact model of my TV. I don't mind to drive down to alaba myself and bring it if there would be a solution immediately. Thanks
Hi

Bring it today, it will be done since it's 2015 model.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Samcoflex75(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hi, i have this 29'' tv i bought last year, its branded in lg carton and also displays lg logo when i put it on but i didnt know its not original lg, not its has gone off, it doesnt display anytin, i dont know if you can fix it
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Samcoflex75(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Here is the pic

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by write2obi(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Op. I have a LG 42LM6400, please how do i get it connected to my phone and /or to the Internet?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by maakie(f): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
SEUNOKIKI:
okay thanks, Please keep me posted when you have between 43-49 inches

Pls how much is Panasonic plasma or Led in 40 and 42 inch. Tanx
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oga acunon, Pls do you have any durable tv within the 60k price range. Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Samcoflex75:
Hi, i have this 29'' tv i bought last year, its branded in lg carton and also displays lg logo when i put it on but i didnt know its not original lg, not its has gone off, it doesnt display anytin, i dont know if you can fix it
Hi

Is there any standby light displaying?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
write2obi:
Op. I have a LG 42LM6400, please how do i get it connected to my phone and /or to the Internet?
Hi

Go to settings, then network, network connections and see if it can detect wifi signals.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
maakie:

Pls how much is Panasonic plasma or Led in 40 and 42 inch. Tanx

Hi

Panasonic LED 40"/42" is 85k

While plasma 42" is from 55k and above
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
dumo1:
Oga acunon, Pls do you have any durable tv within the 60k price range. Thanks.

Hi

LED or LCD OR PLASMA?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Samcoflex75(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
acunon:
Hi
Is there any standby light displaying?
no, nothing displays
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by makavele: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
CoolKizzy:
Hello house, my TV started bringing our bright spots, eye like brighter spots, 42" LG LED TV, now the spits are upto 6 on each of the televisions, I have two at my office... what is the cause of this and how do I fix it?

i have this same exact issue, same TV

but 8 spots ,... 2 went on their own,, remaining 6
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by makavele: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
acunon:

Yes I can at the rate of 25k sir

And the issue would be gone once and for all times?
For life?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by maakie(f): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
Tanx for Ur help. What am looking for is in d range of 25k for my children to play their PlayStation games pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.