Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1005368 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
hopilo4life:

32 inch Lcd Sharp
its 27k sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by hopilo4life(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
acunon:
its 27k sir

Okay thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2015
hopilo4life:

Okay thanks
Ur welcome
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2015
New stocks pals, hit me up!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gnaira(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
acunon:
New stocks pals, hit me up!

My own dey there?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
gnaira:

My own dey there?
no brother. BT am expecting stocks of 40 inch smart 3d tomorrow and also 42 inch.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gnaira(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
acunon:
no brother. BT am expecting stocks of 40 inch smart 3d tomorrow and also 42 inch.

K. Mayb we go nter 46/47"
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
gnaira:

K. Mayb we go nter 46/47"
lols, 3d smart Hub or just ordinary one?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gnaira(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2015
acunon:
lols, 3d smart Hub or just ordinary one?

Same models as the 40" I texted you
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Seyilome(m): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2015
Boss, how much do u sell 32 LED smart TVs ?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2015
gnaira:

Same models as the 40" I texted you
Lg 42lb585v Pls resend me those list again as i lost all my chat. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2015
Seyilome:
Boss, how much do u sell 32 LED smart TVs ?
55k. Very neat ones and price is slightly negotiable.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2015
Good morning mates!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2015
A MASSIVE 75" Samsung UA75F6400AM SMART HUB TV 3D MOTION AND VOICE CONTROL FOR URGENT SALES AT 450K. HIT ME UP PALS

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Seyilome(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2015
acunon:
55k. Very neat ones and price is slightly negotiable.
model and name ?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Seyilome:
model and name ?
Samsung Ue32h4500ak

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Seyilome(m): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
acunon:
Samsung Ue32h4500ak
I like the specs but I hate the design of the TV the bezel is wide also the price is much. Boss I want to get a good LED SMART TV end of this month from u, but I don't have more than 43k to 45k, pls give me any other that my money can handle with decent design and specs. Tanx
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by winzy(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2015
acunon:
Samsung Ue32h4500ak
Broo... is it brand new? and can u deliver to enugu? 08063161566 whatsapp,pls... thank you
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gnaira(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2015
acunon:

Lg 42lb585v
Pls resend me those list again as i lost all my chat. Thanks

Morning bro
Sent u an sms yesterday

Kindly confirm
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
gnaira:

Morning bro
Sent u an sms yesterday

Kindly confirm
Ok, thanks bro i saw it. I will also pm you once the 42" Samsung screen comes in play.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Seyilome:
I like the specs but I hate the design of the TV the bezel is wide also the price is much. Boss I want to get a good LED SMART TV end of this month from u, but I don't have more than 43k to 45k, pls give me any other that my money can handle with decent design and specs. Tanx
ok i see. When can you come to alaba international market ojo?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
winzy:

Broo... is it brand new? and can u deliver to enugu? 08063161566 whatsapp,pls... thank you
its not brand new. Its London used.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Seyilome(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
acunon:
ok i see. When can you come to alaba international market ojo?
I can't cos I am in osogbo but when time come I will pay into ur account then u send it to me in osogbo
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gnaira(m): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
acunon:

Ok, thanks bro i saw it. I will also pm you once the 42" Samsung screen comes in play.

Thanks. Pls I'll b hping
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Seyilome:
I can't cos I am in osogbo but when time come I will pay into ur account then u send it to me in osogbo
ok no problem bros
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:37am On Aug 21, 2015
Good morning World

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:57am On Aug 21, 2015
Tvs Fact

4K TVs are the future, but not necessary today
If you've been TV shopping in the last year, you've probably
been faced with the decision "to 4K or not to 4K."
TVs with 4K resolution, also known as UHD (Ultra High
Definition) TVs, have four times as many pixels as standard
1080p resolution TVs. That sounds like a big improvement,
but in reality it's very difficult to tell the difference in
sharpness between a 4K TV and a 1080p TV. Simply put,
those pixels are too small to provide a discernible benefit
unless you sit very close to a very big TV.
On the other hand, 4K LCD TVs are easy for manufacturers
to produce, so they're coming down quickly in price. In the
next couple of years, most TVs -- especially the big ones --
will have 4K resolution, and 1080p will go the way of 720p
and standard-definition TVs. That said, 1080p TVs won't be
obsolete anytime soon .
Today most of the best TVs just happen to be 4K TVs.
That's not because of their resolution, but because TV
makers put their best picture quality features into their 4K
sets. So if you're shopping for a high-end TV, you'll probably
end up with a 4K one anyway.
On the other hand if you're looking for the best value, or the
best picture quality for the money, a good 1080p TVs is still
your best bet. That advice may change as we test new
models throughout the year, and 4K TV prices fall further,
but for now it holds.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Seyilome(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2015
acunon:
Tvs Fact

4K TVs are the future, but not necessary today
If you've been TV shopping in the last year, you've probably
been faced with the decision "to 4K or not to 4K."
TVs with 4K resolution, also known as UHD (Ultra High
Definition) TVs, have four times as many pixels as standard
1080p resolution TVs. That sounds like a big improvement,
but in reality it's very difficult to tell the difference in
sharpness between a 4K TV and a 1080p TV. Simply put,
those pixels are too small to provide a discernible benefit
unless you sit very close to a very big TV.
On the other hand, 4K LCD TVs are easy for manufacturers
to produce, so they're coming down quickly in price. In the
next couple of years, most TVs -- especially the big ones --
will have 4K resolution, and 1080p will go the way of 720p
and standard-definition TVs. That said, 1080p TVs won't be
obsolete anytime soon .
Today most of the best TVs just happen to be 4K TVs.
That's not because of their resolution, but because TV
makers put their best picture quality features into their 4K
sets. So if you're shopping for a high-end TV, you'll probably
end up with a 4K one anyway.
On the other hand if you're looking for the best value, or the
best picture quality for the money, a good 1080p TVs is still
your best bet. That advice may change as we test new
models throughout the year, and 4K TV prices fall further,
but for now it holds.

Cool and nice infomation
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by jimikata(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2015
What about all these polystar tvs that flood the market, are they really good quality and durability wise?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.