Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1004759 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Greatzeus(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2018
acunon:

London used sir
Mr Acunon or anyone in the house,how do I make my tv sound come out of my home theater.I mean when watching TV,I want the sound to come from my home theater speakers.
My home theater has HDMI out,digital audio in, Auxiliary in headphone jack.
While my tv has video,audio in,HDMI,vga, digital audio in etc.
I bought a cable with two heads(red and black) on one side and headphone jack head on the other side,I try to connect it but didn't work.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Emeraldicon(m): 12:18am On May 19, 2018
Sir how much can I get a clean polystar or Lg 32 inch TV?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by jarrot(m): 6:00am On May 19, 2018
Greatzeus:

Mr Acunon or anyone in the house,how do I make my tv sound come out of my home theater.I mean when watching TV,I want the sound to come from my home theater speakers.
I bought a cable with two heads(red and black) on one side and headphone jack head on the other side,I try to connect it but didn't work.

Oga your TV should have an "Audio out" port which you should use an AV wire to connect to "Audio in" port of your home theater .

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:41am On May 19, 2018
michealekene:

price sir
Hi

No price for now

Still waiting for the one connect mini

Will update the thread as soon as I get my hand on it.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:43am On May 19, 2018
Emeraldicon:
Sir how much can I get a clean polystar or Lg 32 inch TV?
Hi

LG 32" LED is 50K,LCD is 40K all negotiable

I don't sell polystar

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ladykilllar: 8:32pm On May 19, 2018
Greatzeus:

What type of home theater? Name
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ladykilllar: 8:36pm On May 19, 2018
Greatzeus:

You can use two ways

1) use your hdmi ports (best way)
Get an hdmi cable plug from your home theater to your Tv

Then you can go to your tv speakers settings and toggle to amplifier or so
Note with hdmi your sound will be better and if your videos will be clearer

2) use rca cable, red, white and yellow, attach to the back of the tv do and do as you would the hdmi

What's the name of your home theater
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Greatzeus(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2018
ladykilllar:

You can use two ways

1) use your hdmi ports (best way)
Get an hdmi cable plug from your home theater to your Tv

Then you can go to your tv speakers settings and toggle to amplifier or so
Note with hdmi your sound will be better and if your videos will be clearer

2) use rca cable, red, white and yellow, attach to the back of the tv do and do as you would the hdmi

What's the name of your home theater
Thanks, it's Samsung ht_x30,with tall speakers.
I think you just told me how to connect tv with home theater for video. What I want is when I'm just watching TV program like football or news,I want the sound to come out of my home theater instead of tv speakers.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dungas30(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2018
Greatzeus:

I think you just told me how to connect tv with home theater for video. What I want is when I'm just watching TV program like football or news,I want the sound to come out of my home theater instead of tv speakers.
the connection of sound to home theatre is not from tv but from Ur decoder to Ur home theatre use two av wire from Ur decoder to back of Ur home theatre were it was mark aux then switch Ur home theatre to aux an that is all the sound will boost
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by emekhar: 9:52pm On May 19, 2018
Hello Acunon,
How much can I get 32" smart TV and 40-43" smart TV
Also the led only of the above sizes too
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Greatzeus(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2018
dungas30:
the connection of sound to home theatre is not from tv but from Ur decoder to Ur home theatre use two av wire from Ur decoder to back of Ur home theatre were it was mark aux then switch Ur home theatre to aux an that is all the sound will boost
Ok,I got it thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ladykilllar: 6:52am On May 20, 2018
Greatzeus:

Yeah i think it's the same way after connecting as if you wanna watch a video either with Hdmi cable or Red/white/yellow go to your TV sound settings remove from tv speakers and use amplifier or home theater, in other words set your tv speaker using your tv remote to use the home theater not tv speakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn8a_YcsR9E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KypVCS2Pg

Or check more videos on YouTube or ask an electrician to help if you can't you should get a way sha

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:48am On May 20, 2018
emekhar:
Hello Acunon,
How much can I get 32" smart TV and 40-43" smart TV
Also the led only of the above sizes too
Hi

Samsung or LG 32" Smart TV is 68K(Ordinary LED is 50K)negotiable
40"-43" Samsung or LG Smart TV is 90-110K negotiable Depending on the spec( Ordinary LED 40"/42" is 85K neg).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Greatzeus(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2018
ladykilllar:

Yeah i think it's the same way after connecting as if you wanna watch a video either with Hdmi cable or Red/white/yellow go to your TV sound settings remove from tv speakers and use amplifier or home theater, in other words set your tv speaker using your tv remote to use the home theater not tv speakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn8a_YcsR9E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KypVCS2Pg

Or check more videos on YouTube or ask an electrician to help if you can't you should get a way sha

Wow, thanks so much.Happy Sunday
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Tpower: 3:44pm On May 21, 2018
dungas30:

you can connect your decoder to your tv using HDMI, then connect your tv to your home theater using digital optical cable. you cannot get high definition sound or picture using av wires. you can buy digital optical cable from jumia. with this configuration, you can play flash on your tv and the sound will be emmited from your home theatre.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by datigbogirl: 3:49pm On May 21, 2018
acunon:

Hi

LG 32" LED is 50K,LCD is 40K all negotiable

I don't sell polystar

Thanks

Bros pls how much can I get the Naija used of this TV for latsest.

Samsung 40" Ue40f6400 Smart Hub 3d.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by kayzat: 4:04pm On May 21, 2018
Oga acunon, how much can I get perfect working led 24-29" TV with hdmi port
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:57pm On May 21, 2018
datigbogirl:

Bros pls how much can I get the Naija used of this TV for latsest.

Samsung 40" Ue40f6400 Smart Hub 3d.

Hi

Its available for 110K negotiable
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:59pm On May 21, 2018
kayzat:
Oga acunon, how much can I get perfect working led 24-29" TV with hdmi port
Hi

For Samsung or LG

24" LED is 33K,26"/27" is 45K,28"/29" is 48K negotiable

Others

24" LED is 27K,26"/27" is 35K
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:27pm On May 21, 2018
Panasonic 42" Smart Apps Full HD Wi-Fi Ready LED 2014 TV with Screen mirroring capability

Model Code :TX-42AS500B

Price : 100K negotiable

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by datigbogirl: 6:45pm On May 21, 2018
acunon:

Hi

Its available for 110K negotiable

Naija used oh and it's a 2013 version...80k abeg...
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Panayo: 7:17pm On May 21, 2018
Is it still available?, and what is the cost?
acunon:
Here are lots OF LG OLED 55" and 65" with line on the screen

Prices are attractive

Models: LG OLED55C7, OLED65C7

2017 edition Smart UHD 4K with HDR 10 and Dolby Vision
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:19pm On May 21, 2018
Panayo:
Is it still available?, and what is the cost?

Hi

Please send me a WhatsApp message to 07010381875 for prompt confirmation tomorrow

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:19pm On May 21, 2018
datigbogirl:

Naija used oh and it's a 2013 version...80k abeg...

E nor reach ma

You go carry the UE40F5500?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:48pm On May 22, 2018
Philips 32" Smart apps Android 5.11 OS is available for sales

Model Code : 32PFT5500/12

Price : 75K negotiable

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:56pm On May 22, 2018
32" Panasonic Smart hub FHD 1080p LED 2016 TV with Wi-Fi

Model Code :TX-32DS500B

Price : 70K negotiable
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ladykilllar: 7:53pm On May 22, 2018
Tpower:

you can connect your decoder to your tv using HDMI, then connect your tv to your home theater using digital optical cable. you cannot get high definition sound or picture using av wires. you can buy digital optical cable from jumia. with this configuration, you can play flash on your tv and the sound will be emmited from your home theatre.

Do you have an idea how much optical cable costs?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Tpower: 10:10pm On May 22, 2018
ladykilllar:

Do you have an idea how much optical cable costs?
1500 naira
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ladykilllar: 6:52am On May 23, 2018
Tpower:

1500 naira

Thanks man might get one at computer village cos Jumia might be a long thing, heard that optical cable does wonders, but ain't your Hdmi meant transmit digital audio and video?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by datigbogirl: 8:09am On May 23, 2018
acunon:

E nor reach ma
You go carry the UE40F5500?
What's d spec and how much is that?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Tpower: 9:22am On May 23, 2018
ladykilllar:

Thanks man might get one at computer village cos Jumia might be a long thing, heard that optical cable does wonders, but ain't your Hdmi meant transmit digital audio and video?
You can only use HDmi to transmit high definition audio from TV to home theater if both the TV and home theater are arc HDmi compatible. Arc is audio return channel. You can verify from your equipment specifications if it has arc hdmi. You must connect the arc hdmi on the TV to the arc hdmi slot on the home theater system. In the absence of arc hdmi, you can use digital optical cable.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by feelme3(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2018
Tpower:

1500 naira

Bros, abeg what mode will the HT be on for the optical Cable. I notice my Samsung home theater circles through DVD , Digital-In then Aux.

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.