Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1006875 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2015
jsheng:

I need a good and durable LG tv of different range, my budget Is 35k
Good morning
You can get a 32" LCD SAMSUNG OR LG for that price and also with 37k you can get a 42" plasma 2008 model of either Samsung or lg.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2015
saky18:

it is also a smart TV with internet connectivity and touch screen
Good morning Oh, okay. Bt i have not seen it before. But do you need it?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2015
Good morning World!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by jsheng(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2015
acunon:

Good morning
You can get a 32" LCD SAMSUNG OR LG for that price and also with 37k you can get a 42" plasma 2008 model of either Samsung or lg.

ok, can I have ur number?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adeememman(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Can someone enlighten me on the basic difference btw the Led and smart Tvs. i mean someone who has explored the two, who can just brief me on the main advantages before i decide cos i intend to buy one.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by saky18(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
acunon:

Good morning
Oh, okay. Bt i have not seen it before. But do you need it?

Yes cool
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by aldotun(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
jsheng:

please acunon, I want a 42 inch that is very clean, please how soon can I get it, location is Lekki Lagos.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by aldotun(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
acunon:

Good morning
please acunon I need a 42" plasma that is neat and working perfectly delivered to me in Lekki, how soon and what steps, would be glad if you can post a pic of it. Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
jsheng:

Call 08062363420 WhatsApp only 07010381875
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
saky18:

Yes cool
Ok, i will help you ask about it. Thanks for your time.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
aldotun:
please acunon I need a 42" plasma that is neat and working perfectly delivered to me in Lekki, how soon and what steps, would be glad if you can post a pic of it. Thanks.
Good day
You can get a 42" plasma depending on the model you want. For a 2008 Samsung /lg plasma is 37,000
2009 soft touch button is 40,000
2010 is 46,000 plays usb videos of all sort
2011/2012 is 52k
2014 is 55k
You can get it if you have fully decided on the one you would like,when done tell me and i will start delivery. Thanks
Pics below
1 is 2014
2 is 2011
3 is 2010
4 is 2008

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
adeememman:
Can someone enlighten me on the basic difference btw the Led and smart Tvs. i mean someone who has explored the two, who can just brief me on the main advantages before i decide cos i intend to buy one.
Good afternoon bro
All smart tvs are either LED OR PLASMA or OLED. An Led tv is a low power consumption tv with sharp and brilliant light display coupled with it's slim design to suit all your viewing pleasure. Most LED's comes with Smart applications which you can use to access the Internet with the help of either an inbuilt wifi adapter or a Wlan cable. Though there are a few disadvantages of LED tvs which are not mostly considered and are modified by the introduction of the latest OLED tvs, LED's are still one of the world best television technology. If you like Smart explore then you should try LED's with smart function bt if you are on a low budget then definitely an ordinary LED would be a perfect match for you.
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adeememman(m): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2015
acunon:

Good afternoon bro
All smart tvs are either LED OR PLASMA or OLED. An Led tv is a low power consumption tv with sharp and brilliant light display coupled with it's slim design to suit all your viewing pleasure. Most LED's comes with Smart applications which you can use to access the Internet with the help of either an inbuilt wifi adapter or a Wlan cable. Though there are a few disadvantages of LED tvs which are not mostly considered and are modified by the introduction of the latest OLED tvs, LED's are still one of the world best television technology. If you like Smart explore then you should try LED's with smart function bt if you are on a low budget then definitely an ordinary LED would be a perfect match for you.
Thanks

I appreciate your response, but can u briefly explain the disadvantages of the led tvs?

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by vinideangelo(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Please, i need a 55 to 60 inch plasma that is good and not expensive.how much will that cost and the cost to bring it down to ajah. You can whatsapp me on 08062136181
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
vinideangelo:
Please, i need a 55 to 60 inch plasma that is good and not expensive.how much will that cost and the cost to bring it down to ajah. You can whatsapp me on 08062136181
A 50" 2008 plasma is 50k
2010 is 55k
2011/2012 is 60k
60" Samsung or lg from 2012 and above is 130k.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
adeememman:

I appreciate your response, but can u briefly explain the disadvantages of the led tvs?
Will jst give few points
1: Leds are fragile in some parts like the screen, the bezel and other internal parts.
2: Cost - Led Tvs are most expensive though not expensive than there counter part (Curves). They cost much than the lcd, plasma and crt tvs(quite old) . There cost might be imagined to reduce due to extensive research on low cost materials used in the manufacturing process, but its still on the high price.
3: Screen issues like line, dent and other screen defects which arise on light impact of an object on the screen or due to shock or rapid vibration on transit. These are things to be considered and rectified on the introduction of the OLED AND Co
THANKS
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by semid4lyfe(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
acunon:

Will jst give few points
1: Leds are fragile in some parts like the screen, the bezel and other internal parts.
2: Cost - Led Tvs are most expensive though not expensive than there counter part (Curves). They cost much than the lcd, plasma and crt tvs(quite old) . There cost might be imagined to reduce due to extensive research on low cost materials used in the manufacturing process, but its still on the high price.
3: Screen issues like line, dent and other screen defects which arise on light impact of an object on the screen or due to shock or rapid vibration on transit. These are things to be considered and rectified on the introduction of the OLED AND Co
THANKS

So you're saying OLED and the more recent TV displays that were made after LEDs are not susceptible to the screen issues?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:35am On Oct 05, 2015
semid4lyfe:

So you're saying OLED and the more recent TV displays that were made after LEDs are not susceptible to the screen issues?
They are, bt on a few chances that they develop screen defects. They are even stronger in parts(screen most especially), more optimized, and bio-degradable. Though Leds are even optimized bt not at the tone of that of OLEDS.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:35am On Oct 05, 2015
Good morning World!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
@acunon . I urgently need neat 55" Samsung smart tv,3d in very good condition
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Akerekoroabijawara:
Ok bro, its available. We jst talked not long ago.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
acunon:

mr acunon, if you can deliver anywhere, can you deliver to anywhere in ogun state. I don sense ur part 1 but travel no go sweet if distance no dey but to carry the tv na stress wey dey scare many of your customer self, if you can deliver, we fit relate before the end of month.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
mr acunon, if you can deliver anywhere, can you deliver to anywhere in ogun state. I don sense ur part 1 but travel no go sweet if distance no dey but to carry the tv na stress wey dey scare many of your customer self, if you can deliver, we fit relate before the end of month.
Yes sir, i can deliver to ogun via courier service. Am even making plans for a delivery to osun state (ilesha), a 55" samsung and 3d. Its jst that it will cost you money for delivery
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Akerekoroabijawara:
150k received, am already packing ur 55" smart hub 3d bro.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
acunon:

money paid to your account now.please confirm.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by vitality22(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
@ Acunon, please how can I get around this issue. I bought a brand new 32'' LED TV (Sharp product) about 4 months ago. The problem with the TV now is that whenever the TV works for about 2 hours, some lines appears on the screen and the pictures later on disappears but the sound will still be ok I will have to put it off for a day or two days and when you put it on afterwards, it works perfectly well. It normally happens when the TV becomes hot.
I took it to a technician and he installed a fan into it. Recently, it has started same problems again. Please, how do I sort this problem or just to buy another TV.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ntyce(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
acunon:

150k received, am already packing ur 55" smart hub 3d bro.

Hello, I sent you an invite on bbm, pls accept.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Akerekoroabijawara:
money paid to your account now.please confirm.
already seen.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adeememman(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2015
acunon:

Yes sir, i can deliver to ogun via courier service. Am even making plans for a delivery to osun state (ilesha), a 55" samsung and 3d. Its jst that it will cost you money for delivery

welldone mr acunon, what will be the cost of delivering 32" led tv to Osogbo, osun state.
I strongly advice your courier service to be vigilant when delivering your products so as to avoid stories that touch.
I also want to ask if you are now offering payment on delivery as this will help your business.

Thanks for you responses, hope to do business with you very soon. One love.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
vitality22:
@ Acunon, please how can I get around this issue. I bought a brand new 32'' LED TV (Sharp product) about 4 months ago. The problem with the TV now is that whenever the TV works for about 2 hours, some lines appears on the screen and the pictures later on disappears but the sound will still be ok I will have to put it off for a day or two days and when you put it on afterwards, it works perfectly well. It normally happens when the TV becomes hot.
I took it to a technician and he installed a fan into it. Recently, it has started same problems again. Please, how do I sort this problem or just to buy another TV.
Good evening
Am sorry for the late response, what kind of line are you talking about, is it a black bar or a colored line? Bt there is a chance that the line is a screen problem and can be fixed under a 50/50 chances that while fixing either it multiply or its been removed and its due to the warming up of the flex wires in the screen. The screen may need to be replaced, but you can buy another one if you want to. That is one problem with tvs whether new or used, once it time comes it with flaw mercilessly.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
ntyce:

Hello, I sent you an invite on bbm, pls accept.
have already done that bro.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
adeememman:

welldone mr acunon, what will be the cost of delivering 32" led tv to Osogbo, osun state.
I strongly advice your courier service to be vigilant when delivering your products so as to avoid stories that touch.
I also want to ask if you are now offering payment on delivery as this will help your business.

Thanks for you responses, hope to do business with you very soon. One love.
Good evening sir
A 32" Led tv will cost you 1800 to be delivered to you , as of the courier service company the only problem we have been encountering from them is safety. Am about working on an express courier service company that will handle goods perfectly. For now am not offering payment on delivery else you stay close to where I work

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.