Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1007095 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2015
More stocks than ever!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by emperorjoe: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2015
acunon:
More stocks than ever!
Morning, lookin for a 39" or 40" LG/samsung LED.... let me kwn d specifications available and prices for both Product.
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adrusa: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2015
acunon:
Good morning sir
Soon sir, i will contact you once it's ready.

I know that you never intended to take this your faulty TV back. But you know what? I will leave you to God and your conscience. Like I told you before, if you are not honest with your business, you will not last in the business. I have the resources and the wherewithal to hunt you down and get my money back from you and even lock you up in the process. But I'm very well above 170K. If you do not take this your faulty TV back, I enjoin you to take a chair, sit back and watch how God will dismantle your business and your life. Other buyers, beware. I was also taken in by the good reports from others, but who knows when next this fraud will go and buy another discarded TV and tell you that it got spoilt in transit. You have been warned.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
emperorjoe:

Morning, lookin for a 39" or 40" LG/samsung LED.... let me kwn d specifications available and prices for both Product.
Thanks
Good evening sir
Samsung 40" led is available at 60k,while lg 39" is not available
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
adrusa:

I know that you never intended to take this your faulty TV back. But you know what? I will leave you to God and your conscience. Like I told you before, if you are not honest with your business, you will not last in the business. I have the resources and the wherewithal to hunt you down and get my money back from you and even lock you up in the process. But I'm very well above 170K. If you do not take this your faulty TV back, I enjoin you to take a chair, sit back and watch how God will dismantle your business and your life. Other buyers, beware. I was also taken in by the good reports from others, but who knows when next this fraud will go and buy another discarded TV and tell you that it got spoilt in transit. You have been warned.
Good evening sir
You misunderstood me, i told you that i was going to get back at you when the screen available, the tvs uses a 2015 model screen and it will be long to arrive here if an order was placed on it. All this doesn't warrant insult on me and my business, is not that i did not pick up your calls when you call or that i snubbed your chat, no! I will appreciate if you would remove such vulgar post as i did not intend to do so. Am a Good Christian, and i have done well to be more than honest to you pls respect my opinion, if i was dubious would i still run a thread this far. I still apologize for the issue and i hope you understand.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
I think i should remove this courier of a think as it tends to add more risk....
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
acunon:
I think i should remove this courier of a think as it tends to add more risk....
Yes, I agree it's risky. Flat screen TVs are fragile.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
@adrusa. Please exercise patient with Acunon,he will always find a way to make you smile again.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by lakefist(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
acunon:

Good evening sir
You misunderstood me, i told you that i was going to get back at you when the screen available, the tvs uses a 2015 model screen and it will be long to arrive here if an order was placed on it. All this doesn't warrant insult on me and my business, is not that i did not pick up your calls when you call or that i snubbed your chat, no! I will appreciate if you would remove such vulgar post as i did not intend to do so. Am a Good Christian, and i have done well to be more than honest to you pls respect my opinion, if i was dubious would i still run a thread this far. I still apologize for the issue and i hope you understand.
you are honest if not dis thread would av been closed,keep it up. Meanwhile I will order mine soon.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2015
OCTAVO:

Yes, I agree it's risky. Flat screen TVs are fragile.
That's what i will have to do for now till i get a better transport system that will reduce damage.
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2015
lakefist:

you are honest if not dis thread would av been closed,keep it up. Meanwhile I will order mine soon.
Thank you sir.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Akerekoroabijawara:
@adrusa. Please exercise patient with Acunon,he will always find a way to make you smile again.
Thanks bro
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2015
Good morning World!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by emperorjoe: 7:12am On Oct 09, 2015
acunon:

Good evening sir
Samsung 40" led is available at 60k,while lg 39" is not available
Ok, what model& year?? and now u are not ready to ship again?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Sosqui: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2015
acunon:
Please, do not remove the courier part ooo! I will suggest you include a GIT insurance to be bore by the buyer. This is my piece of advise.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Digriz(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Do u hv 20-25 inch led any brand.?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Sosqui:
Please, do not remove the courier part ooo! I will suggest you include a GIT insurance to be bore by the buyer. This is my piece of advise.
Thank you

The Goods-In-Transit insurance suggestion is a good idea.

Still, I think it's best buyers visit Acunon's shop themselves to physically inspect and assess what they're buying and after buying travel back with the TV to their locations. (If OCTAVO and I recount how we went to Alaba, purchased our TVs and travelled with them back to Ilorin and Offada respectively, una go bow but it was worth it).

Buyers who are unable to do so can get a Lagos-based relative or friend to inspect & physically assess the TV. In the absence of any contact in Lagos, there are Nairalanders who can offer such service (and even handle the waybilling to the buyer's location.)

I was faced with a similar dilemma last year when I wanted to purchase some used touchscreen laptops from a Nairalander who I had never dealt with and didn't trust then.

I solved the problem by getting in touch with IBL Logistics here on Nairaland who met the seller, inspected the laptops thoroughly according to my "check list", paid him and then waybillled to me in Abakaliki. The laptops were exactly as advertised. . .clean, in perfect working condition, no issues!

I will buy a 50 inch LED Smart 3D Hub TV from Acunon Early Next Year and I intend to go this route if I can't be in Lagos that period.

cc: OCTAVO, IBL Logistics, Mcleo007
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
semid4lyfe:

Still, I think it's best buyers visit Acunon's shop themselves to physically inspect and assess what they're buying and after buying travel back with the TV to their locations. (If OCTAVO and I recount how we went to Alaba, purchased our TVs and travelled with them back to Ilorin and Offada respectively, una go bow but it was worth it).

Buyers who are unable to do so can get a Lagos-based relative or friend to inspect & physically assess the TV. In the absence of any contact in Lagos, there are Nairalanders who can offer such service (and even handle the waybilling to the buyer's location.)

I was faced with a similar dilemma last year when I wanted to purchase some used touchscreen laptops from a Nairalander who I had never dealt with and didn't trust then.

I solved the problem by getting in touch with IBL Logistics here on Nairaland who met the seller, inspected the laptops thoroughly according to my "check list", paid him and then waybillled to me in Abakaliki. The laptops were exactly as advertised. . .clean, in perfect working condition, no issues!

I will buy a 50 inch LED Smart 3D Hub TV from Acunon Early Next Year and I intend to go this route if I can't be in Lagos that period.

Hmmmmmmmm, boss I will never forget that day. Moving large flat screen TV from one place to another is not an easy task. One just have to be extra careful. But I'm glad the transit was successful.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sosqui:
Thank you
Good evening bro, i like this and its perfect. How do i get in touch with this GIT?
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
emperorjoe:
Ok, what model& year?? and now u are not ready to ship again?
SAMSUNG UA40F5000 I think it's either 2012/2013 Where do you want it to be shipped?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Digriz:
Do u hv 20-25 inch led any brand.?
Good evening sir, i do have sir Bt not 25",its from 19"-24"
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
semid4lyfe:

Nice talk sir, i will go with the idea of IBL LOGISTICS. How i wish i had there contact.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Good morning World!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Jessewizy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Good pm bro, how much can I get this TV?

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Jessewizy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
acunon:
Good morning World!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jessewizy:
Good pm bro, how much can I get this TV?
Its a Samsung UA55H6400 and cost 160k
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
I finally laid my hands on my 55" Samsung smart tv. The picture clear die grin .You are too much Acunon

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mostical(m): 5:36am On Oct 11, 2015
acunon:
Good morning World!
Good morning OP, I have followed this thread from A-Z and have been impressed with ur customer service delivery plus ur sincerity.
1.I wish to buy from u but my budget is between 55k-60k and I'll prefer LG 42" but am not sure if to go for led or smart considering the tv not going outdated soonest.
2.How much do u sell LG 32" LB530A if u have the model. A friend of mine wants that.
3.I hope ur TVs are very clean without any blemish
4.And what if payment is made to u and the TV got damage in transit, who will bear the loss.
5.Does ur TV comes with a bit of warranty even though iIknow it's not brand new.
6.Do u also have ds SAMSUNG UA40F5500 and how much last
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Akerekoroabijawara:
I finally laid my hands on my 55" Samsung smart tv. The picture clear die grin .You are too much Acunon
Enjoy bro, hope we will strike more deals.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2015
mostical:
Good morning OP, I have followed this thread from A-Z and have been impressed with ur customer service delivery plus ur sincerity.
1.I wish to buy from u but my budget is between 55k-60k and I'll prefer LG 42" but am not sure if to go for led or smart considering the tv not going outdated soonest.
2.How much do u sell LG 32" LB530A if u have the model. A friend of mine wants that.
3.I hope ur TVs are very clean without any blemish
4.And what if payment is made to u and the TV got damage in transit, who will bear the loss.
5.Does ur TV comes with a bit of warranty even though iIknow it's not brand new.
6.Do u also have ds SAMSUNG UA40F5500 and how much last
Good morning sir
1. With such budget, you can possibly go for a 42" Ordinary Led Lg tv old/new model , but if you can go further with 67k then i can help you with a more recent smart tv.
2. I dnt have that particular model on 32" bt i do have other Lg 32" model and it goes for 50k.
3. Very clean sire
4. In this part, the courier company and I will cover part of the payment while some might be bore by the buyer in few case.
5. Tokunbos dnt come with warranty, bt i do offer some for a period of 2 months if only the screen is not broken, bt if it is a parts problem then it will be fixed.
6. Yes and its 65k.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mostical(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2015
acunon:

Good morning sir
1. With such budget, you can possibly go for a 42" Ordinary Led Lg tv old/new model , but if you can go further with 67k then i can help you with a more recent smart tv.
2. I dnt have that particular model on 32" bt i do have other Lg 32" model and it goes for 50k.
3. Very clean sire
4. In this part, the courier company and I will cover part of the payment while some might be bore by the buyer in few case.
5. Tokunbos dnt come with warranty, bt i do offer some for a period of 2 months if only the screen is not broken, bt if it is a parts problem then it will be fixed.
6. Yes and its 65k.
Thanks
I appreciate ur response,
It means I can get a very recent 42" LG smart TV at d rate of #67 which is negotiable.
Can u help me get a smart remote and how much plus d courier to abeokuta
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by orisayomisamuel(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Acunon, please i need the price of 24 inch LED TV?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.