Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1007022 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
gustav25:
Mr acuon all these allegations am seeing is discouraging to the core ....mr adrusa said you sold him a spoilt unit and he is complaining badly ....do the needful ....return his money to him and collect your TV back and count that as a lose on your side and move on ....
A good name in business is better than a bad one
Not only you @gustav have been following this thread and I was convinced and made up my mind that i will get Samsung led 40"tv from him.but reading all these negative feedback from some customers is making me to have second thought.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by idris4r83(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Acunon settle your scores with your customers and c your business grows. Else nobody will trust doing business with u when seeing Mr adrusa's comments

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by obisite: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Good day all..
When one is having a problem, it takes wisdom n patient to handle it,, last year December, I contacted acunon,, for a smart TV, he asked me to relax pending when he gets, then he will alert me, on 11 Jan, he did, and instantly, I paid,, send my bro to go get it, brought back home, I checked it, discover the smart function isn't working.. But the TV was superb,, the design,, I called his attention, he requested I bring it back, took it back on Saturday,, since then, he kept updating me, any time I didn't hear from him, I check, ask how far,, just, two days ago,, he got a replacement for me,,that TV on previous page was the replacement,, very clean n sound,,. I'm posting this as regards to d issue on ground,, the way issues need to be resolve matters,, no matter what a man does to pull his fellow man down,,, as long as the person hand is clean,, God will definitely make way,, for those having issues,, do calm down,, have a core discussion n resolve your difference.. . I'm convince Acunon is not dealing on defective TV,, or playing fraud,,, Mr Acunon,,,, business is business,, there days where one make profit,, there are days where one had to make loss,, if making loss is what it will cost you to retain your dignity,, bro I'll advice you do go for it..
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
obisite:
Good day all..
When one is having a problem, it takes wisdom n patient to handle it,, last year December, I contacted acunon,, for a smart TV, he asked me to relax pending when he gets, then he will alert me, on 11 Jan, he did, and instantly, I paid,, send my bro to go get it, brought back home, I checked it, discover the smart function isn't working.. But the TV was superb,, the design,, I called his attention, he requested I bring it back, took it back on Saturday,, since then, he kept updating me, any time I didn't hear from him, I check, ask how far,, just, two days ago,, he got a replacement for me,,that TV on previous page was the replacement,, very clean n sound,,. I'm posting this as regards to d issue on ground,, the way issues need to be resolve matters,, no matter what a man does to pull his fellow man down,,, as long as the person hand is clean,, God will definitely make way,, for those having issues,, do calm down,, have a core discussion n resolve your difference.. . I'm convince Acunon is not dealing on defective TV,, or playing fraud,,, Mr Acunon,,,, business is business,, there days where one make profit,, there are days where one had to make loss,, if making loss is what it will cost you to retain your dignity,, bro I'll advice you do go for it..
WARNING!!! BUY MR. ACUNON'S TV's AT YOUR OWN RISK
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Johnsnow24:

Why do I have a feeling that this is someone's NL alternative account? angry

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by kowalsky: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
adrusa:

I will just ignore you. Your talk would have made sense if I made this story up. I never set out to spoil anybody's image. Let the guy refund my money or replace his dud of a TV and you will see how I will melt silently into the crowd. As long as he is fraudulently keeping my money, I will remain on his case. When any of you lose N150K to him, you may come back and preach to me. I'm the one who is looking at a N190K faulty TV under my bed, not you. I'm even just playing with him, when I have his time, you, his accomplishes, will beg for him.

I never called you names why resort to name calling. I'm not in any way affiliated to him. I'm a customer like you, and i paid well over 100k for a tv from Acunon. my experience with him was very fluid and I was well impressed.

however I understand how you feel and can't blame you for your outbursts. but it's not far to say that your outburst are more intended at tarnishing Acunons image than is getting your issue resolved with him. I know it's frustrating but you're doing more harm than good.

that said. Acunon pls for your sake and the sake of your business just try settle this ish before it ruins all you worked for, even if it means a full refund. one bad review can be all it takes to cripple any online business.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by obisite: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Johnsnow24:

Get a billboard for this, n start placing it round,, n make a vest like lord chosen member, wear it everywhere you go,,,... Trust me.. It will turn a blessing in disguise for this young man.. acunon... Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
obisite:

Get a billboard for this, n start placing it round,, n make a vest like lord chosen member, wear it everywhere you go,,,... Trust me.. It will turn a blessing in disguise for this young man.. acunon... Thanks
Dumbo, I see you're happy with Mr. acunon and how he swindles unsuspecting customers ya? for once, don't you feel pity for these young men? 3 cases of defective Tv's yet none is resolved yet. Now these young men are helpless, even the criminal wants to split the proceed from adrusa's defective tv. It's bad
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Am sending 45k to Acunon tomorrow for a
samsung 32" smart tv...ama come back here
in two days time to tell u all the guy is legit
and honest in his business. I will keep u guyz
posted for those that still doubt his level of
honesty and good delivery.
Note: Am using the courier service he advise
I use FROM Lagos to Ibadan to avoid STORY
THAT TOUCH.
Will come back here and update u guys soon.

abbeynoni:

****UPDATES****

I was unable to send the money the following day as said earlier in d above post. However I sent in the money today [03/02/2016] around 3:30pm and placed a call to him to confirm if he has seen the alert and he said he hasn't buh promised 2 let me knw as soon as he does. He sent me a text message about an hour after that that he has gotten the bank alert of the payment I made for the 32” smart TV I intend getting. He promised to get back 2 me soon. That's all for now.

***More Updates Coming***

***Final Update***
At exactly 5:30am this morning...got a call from the local courier service that my Smart TV is ready for pick up and I hurried to the park to pick it up. To my surprise wen I unwrapped the package its a white clean 32” smart Tv which is far better than what I'd hope for. Tested it as soon as PHCN brought power and everything works 100% perfectly. Thanks Acunon. U are d bomb!

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mrakin(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congrats to abbeynoni
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Johnsnow24:

are you serious? you must be insane for saying this. I am very sure Adrusa will wait till heaven knows when, that tv screen will never come. People should be very careful with this rogue. 3 cases of defective tv's, none resolved. Customers please be very careful. acunon knows what he's doing. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I did not say that he will wait for the screen to arrive ,I have provided another option whereby this can be resolved with ease. I said he should send it to me so I can sell off and make refunds. Pls always read well before you post stuff here. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
adrusa:

Really, what a great business idea? Sell dummy to people, when they realized they bought dummy, ask them to return it at their expense, and let them wait till you sell it off, at your price, AND THEN SPLIT THE PROCEED! That must be a joke. Only that I'm not laughing. Come and pick your TV when you are ready. I wont spend an extra kobo on you again, I will rather keep that TV as a monument to my foolishness in trusting a hustler to do honest business.
I sold a dummy to you and brought it your place. I said above that you should send it doesn't mean you will have to coe with it yourself. You can waybill it here to alaba then I come and pick it up. I can't come all the way from lagos to Ibadan for that tv. Pls do as I said so that this can be resolved in time. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
gustav25:
Mr acuon all these allegations am seeing is discouraging to the core ....mr adrusa said you sold him a spoilt unit and he is complaining badly ....do the needful ....return his money to him and collect your TV back and count that as a lose on your side and move on ....
A good name in business is better than a bad one
I have asked him to send it back to me and he request I come down to Ibadan to get it. How do you want Me to feel here? I have taken it likely with him and he stress me beyond. I will refund his money bt I want that tv down here in lagos so that I can act on it.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Stamford007(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
how much is 32" lg smart led TV 2014 model?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Johnsnow24:

Dumbo, I see you're happy with Mr. acunon and how he swindles unsuspecting customers ya? for once, don't you feel pity for these young men? 3 cases of defective Tv's yet none is resolved yet. Now these young men are helpless, even the criminal wants to split the proceed from adrusa's defective tv. It's bad
I dnt knw you bro. BT I definitely knw you more from your writing. Yes I have issues with 2 of my clients who am yet to settle out,bt it doesn't mean that I have refused not to help them nor have I blamed them for there lose. You dnt have to write this up every where as if I once had problem with you. If I do we can settle it here amicably not derailing my thread with frivolities.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Stamford007:
how much is 32" lg smart led TV 2014 model?
2014 model is 47k sir. I do have Samsung not lg.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
idris4r83:
Acunon settle your scores with your customers and c your business grows. Else nobody will trust doing business with u when seeing Mr adrusa's comments
I have requested he sends it to me,bt he wants me to come n get it.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Stamford007(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
acunon:

2014 model is 47k sir. I do have Samsung not lg.
OK drop d model number here
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mrakin(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
So much to learn from the 21st century business models.

I am sure Mr Acunon must have adopted a new method of packing and packaging all his goods. He must have also changed one or two methods of goods conveyance method.

I had a similar experience this week whereby someone claimed I bought a fairly used phone for him just because i opened and tested it at the place of purchase. Whats saved me is that the charger and the earpiece that remain sealed.

Doing business is a course of study on its own.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by xreal: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
I have a strong intention to patronise Acunon soon. All these negative cimments cannot make me change my mind.
OCTAVO's comments is enough for me to go ahead.

Acunon alwsys states here that prospective customers should get in touch with him before and during transactions.

I will buy from him soon.

Except OCTAVO advices otherwise.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by obisite: 6:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Johnsnow24:

That shows you're an educated illiterate,, read to understand my post,, and stop displaying social tout qualities,,, I refund TV to him too,, and he settled it,, don't bite more than you can chew,, you can go ahead n rant,, I'm done with you,,!! Thanks,, display ur quality as usual,, or you prove how mature you r.... Mbok!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Stamford007:
OK drop d model number here
Samsung UE32H4510 2014
SAMSUNG UE32F4510 2013
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:02am On Feb 06, 2016
mrakin:
So much to learn from the 21st century business models.

I am sure Mr Acunon must have adopted a new method of packing and packaging all his goods. He must have also changed one or two methods of goods conveyance method.

I had a similar experience this week whereby someone claimed I bought a fairly used phone for him just because i opened and tested it at the place of purchase. Whats saved me is that the charger and the earpiece that remain sealed.

Doing business is a course of study on its own.
I now pack goods in tight air bags to advoid stories.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ebrahym(m): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Acunon....please sort out these issues with your clients. ...my 3 cents
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2016
I will post on this, that and other related matters in the "fullness of time"

Meanwhile, I'm still enjoying my brand new Samsung UE48H6400 Smart 3D LED TV grin

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gustav25: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2016
Acuon I have seen what you wrote and it makes sense but so as not to distract potential customers here ....if I were in your shoes .....if the refuse to waybill the TV to me ,I will simply take the money the paid and refund to there accounts individually to avoid me losing more customers ....all this rants by johnsnow and co is not good for the eyes and mind
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2016
gustav25:
Acuon I have seen what you wrote and it makes sense but so as not to distract potential customers here ....if I were in your shoes .....if the refuse to waybill the TV to me ,I will simply take the money the paid and refund to there accounts individually to avoid me losing more customers ....all this rants by johnsnow and co is not good for the eyes and mind
hmmm. I don't think that is possible. Watching in 3D. I will comment at the right time.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adrusa: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2016
acunon:

I have asked him to send it back to me and he request I come down to Ibadan to get it. How do you want Me to feel here? I have taken it likely with him and he stress me beyond. I will refund his money bt I want that tv down here in lagos so that I can act on it.

The last man who sent his dummy tv to you recounted his sad experience here. I don't want to fall into the same trap. You can come and carry it like egg as u recommends. I dont want story about "MORE DAMAGE" due to the mode of transportation.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by heem(m): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yes! I got my Samsung 40"Smart LED TV. Thanks Nwosu. I was skeptical ab initio. But, I'm glad the deal went well. Thanks for your honesty.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
adrusa:

The last man who sent his dummy tv to you recounted his sad experience here. I don't want to fall into the same trap. You can come and carry it like egg as u recommends. I dont want story about "MORE DAMAGE" due to the mode of transportation.
It seems you get it very very hard to read and understand bolded words here, the so called last man had no business with me in no way. Why is it hard for you to understand words here. Now to the courier, once a tv has developed a line it has been devalued and if it develops further it doesn't deter the price, my own is for you to package the screen with strong Styrofoam and thick carton so as to advoid screen damage and body scratches. That's all and nothing else. But before you pack you will provide the house current working condition of the tv in pictures.
Thanks and I hope you dnt write bad on this again.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
heem:
Yes! I got my Samsung 40"Smart LED TV. Thanks Nwosu. I was skeptical ab initio. But, I'm glad the deal went well. Thanks for your honesty.
Enjoy sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.