Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think? (768 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? by obowunmi(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2014
I sent a girl I liked from University this message on Facebook and she never responded. Is there a problem with this message? How do I get her to respond to me?

"Hi Andrea, how are you doing ? I've been really bad at managing my time these days.... but let me know if and when you'd be available or interested to meet up for lunch, dinner, drinks, or tea. I'd like to catch up when you get the chance. Best Regards~"

Is this a good or a bad message?
Re: What Do You Think? by Prowizy2(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2014
#TeamFrance
Re: What Do You Think? by 2goodbobo(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2014
UP CHELSEA cheesy
Re: What Do You Think? by obowunmi(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2014
What does this mean?
Re: What Do You Think? by TyTymer(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2014
Bro, that's certainly not how to ask a girl out. You know what you did? You just made it look like a business meeting. Bro be romantic. angry She must think you're boring. I think so too.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think? by obowunmi(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2014
ty-tymer:
Bro, that's certainly not how to ask a girl out. You know what you did? You just made it look like a business meeting. Bro be romantic. angry She must think you're boring. I think so too.

I am trying... I suppose! cry
Re: What Do You Think? by pasqal09: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2014
There's nothing wrong with the msg, what's wrong is the medium you used.
Re: What Do You Think? by obowunmi(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2014
It's wrong to use facebook?
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2014
#my opinion# why not make out time, go ask her out & fix a date
Re: What Do You Think? by pasqal09: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2014
obowunmi: It's wrong to use facebook?
how can you just send her a msg that serious on fb, what's wrong with calling her? Or even sending a text message. Do you know how many facebook inbox msgs girls get from guys in one day? She probably considered it as one of the trash msgs she gets.

(1) (Reply)

I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend / What My Grandfather Told Me About Finding The Right Woman For Me / Surprise! (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.