Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work (5163 Views)

5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books / Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
@rockhillz..welcome sir *pls do hav a seat, and relax, u cna get more hotter tea from d fridge over there! grin grin *
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Franasoan(f): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hmmmm scary,,i hope i will sleep tonight
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
"Ok, so how's your STRICT granny?" Kimball asked, stressing the word 'strict', a little grin kit up her face.
"Strict? He's not strict and oh, he's fine, and how's your mum?" Allen replied looking concerned.
"She's cool, but not 'strict' like your granny" She replied broading the smile.
"Hey! Come on Kim, don't say that again"
"And if i do?" She was now visibly amused.
"I would beat you up, you've never seen me got angry before , have you?" Allen's face was set for a little kid-play, and Kimball was ready for that too, so she yelled "Your granny is very very strict boy!!" Cleverly Putting a distance between her and Allen.
"Ok you got it, you just won a full beating treat for yourself, come claim it or no I'd rather deliver it myself" With that he dashed off after her and the hot chase began.
Shrieking bouts of laughter erupted from the excited Kimball as Allen was in hot pursuit like an angry bee.
Kimball ran towards the play-ground next to the Citadel of Mercy Church, while Allen ran behind. Then there was a thick smoke, Allen couldnt find Kimball anymore, even her bouts of laughter seized, neither could she find Allen. From were Allen stood, at the back of the church overlooking the play-ground, he saw a figure advancing towards him, but this was not Kimball , he tried to place the figure, but found no resemblance with anyone he knew, except for a slight identical body build features the figure shared with Grandpa. The advancing figure was a stone throw away when Kimball stumbled in with a start. The surge of fear through her veins shook her from head to toe. The figure disappeared at once and the duo ran hand in hand till they got to the shopping stall centre where people thronged each other with blaring from angry speakers.
Kimball caught her breath slowly.
"Al, what was that over there, did you see the figure?" She asked amidst large intake of air.
Allen who was still frightened managed to speak "Yea, i saw him"
"Am so scared, and the smoke! How the hell did that happen?" She cried out.
"I don't know Kim, am scared too"
"Lets find our way home Al, we would talk about this next time"

Between shops and people they shuffled their way home keeping away from the dark and lonely places, while right in the middle of the crossroads stood the figure of Aragon grinning menacingly at them.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Fran asoan: Hmmmm scary,,i hope i will sleep tonight
Lol...

I'll borrow u dis technique:
If u try falling asleep, u will end up staying awake thru out d night.

But if u try staying awake, u'l end up falling asleep.

Try it!
It works well!
*maybe my own piece of magic* * grin *
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
....continuation

Neil Hannah was startled when she saw her daughter.
"Why ! Oh my God! You're very cold!..." she screamed as she touched Kimball's neck and palms.
"...and you're shivering , what's this darling?" Hannah asked with eyes and mouth wide open in shock.
"Nothing mom, am ok, just a little cold, that's all" said the out-of-this-world frightened Kimball after the ghost episode at the playground of The Citadel of Mercy Church, but Hannah was not ready to take that for an answer, "Noo, girl, you look a lil-bit shaken, have you been running all the way?"
"Yea kinda jogging...yea jogging all the way" Kimball replied turning away from the all prying eyes of her mother.
Neil Hannah couldnt believe why she should jog all the way home.
"Why did you do that Kim, why did you've to jog all the way?"
Asked a bewildered Hannah. Kimball gently pushed past her way into the room, flung her bag on the couch and stepped into the shower for a warm bath.
After a dry dinner , that lacked gusto and relish she snuggled into bed, wrapped herself all over and the thoughts of the night's event filled her completely. She believed totally in ghost stories and was very familiar with several ghost trackers in town, she had even followed Stephen Shaw when he went with his crew to track the Malganean ghost that disturbed the neighbouring town of late, but tonight's ghost-like figure as she thought looked more like a ghoul than an innocent free living ghost. She was scared of being tormented or hunted by ghosts and if this 'ghoul', she thought hunt again , she would speak to Stephen Shaw at once, but her mother must'nt know about it , she thought. The poor woman had had enough for all her years. She couldnt continue with the endless streams of thoughts that paraded her mind, she drifted gentle into a reassuring sleep. The night was cold!

-------------------------------

"Are you ready for this man? You can give it a try, yea a nice dangerous try..." Granny rattled on to himself as he sat to a game of Chess in the middle of the sitting room with Athen.
Allen was in his room. He had a lot to think about , a confused and troubled youngman he was now. He thought of telling Granny about the ghost, but decided against it. He needed to tackle this on his own, needed to be a man for once. Well, he decided , if the ghost should show up again he wouldnt scamper off as he had done tonight. While Allen was lost in his unending flow of grave thoughts, the duo chattered on loudly as the chess game grew tense for granny and Athen.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by toykathy(f): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Timothy3113: i no fit manage am o. Spell mode activated'

lolz, be patient jur
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Allen closed his eyes to sleep, then "Bang!!" on his window. He flew out of bed and gripped the bed pole at the extreme end of the room adjacent to the door. He saw a shadow pass behind his window, stopped in the middle of the window, then another "bang!!!" on the window glass, but this time Allen only hissed and cursed under his breath as he snuggled back into bed. The voice came very clear from behind the window, in a whisper.
"Come on man, am cold outta here, open the goddamn window". It was Sammy's voice.
"Go to your home, Sam, its night already, you can't play video games by this time, and if granny gets to know , you know what that means. So please go now, Sam!" Allen replied firmly, his face all frown.
"Oh no, you can't do this man, i would only play a round that's all man! Open up man!!"
"Get out boy!!" Allen barked.
"Big fool man!!" Sam fired back. Sammy hissed and cursed as he stepped out from behind the window and walked towards his home. Sometimes he wondered if his friendship with Allen had gone sour. Maybe Allen no longer cared about him , he thought. He remembered those days when they were nicknamed Sam-Al yea those were really good old days, but now things had gone really sour, poor Sam thought. He shook his head sadly and disappeared into a bend that led to his home.

-------------------------------------

It was Saturday morning and Allen had little or no work to do. He did all that was required in the house and set down to read a comic book he had picked up from the City Library. Granny had to check on a friend and Athen was out with his chubby set of friends.

The sun was hot, and the air was warm, he felt very hot inside. He peeled off his shirts and relaxed on a cane-weaved chair. The door was slightly open and the windows were not closed, the gentle cascading breeze filtered into the sitting room, pushing the door close, a 'click' sound confirmed that the door was tight shut. Allen didn't bother to unlock or open the door. In the dining section, the fridge opened and the sound of pouring water was audible enough to disturb the reading of Allen. Throwing the book aside and casting suspicious glances around the room, Allen stood and next tiptoed to the dining, wondering who the intruder might since Athen and granny , the only remaining occupants of the house were out. Allen hid behind the wall and peeped through the side of the curtains at the figure of Aragon, seated casually on the table and seeming to drink the water from the glass cup, but the water in the cup remained at its original level. Without turning the figure spoke.
The voice was casual but hoarse.
"Allen Philips!" It came clear and audible.
Summoning courage , Allen asked with lips and hands and legs quivering and trembling , he thought he would collapse any moment in time. His feet wobbled under him as he asked.
"Who are you, what do you want from me?"
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
toykathy:

lolz, be patient jur
Abeg help me tell am angry
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Timothy3113(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
Omo see suspense. Meet 2 dey fear small o. Sleep no wan cum
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
A roar of laughter , coarse and throaty was the reply.
"You would be very useful to me sometime Allen, but for now, take your time, Am Aragon, your dad told you about me right?" and with that he turned and faced Allen who was still peeping from the behind the curtains. His face registered familiarity at once, he looked almost like granny ,with bushy hairs and dirty unkempt moustache, only that his shoulders and hips were broader and when he walked he seem to count his steps.
Allen wasn't sure if he was seeing a ghost or not, with a black hat that covered part of his face, making him look like a cowboy, Aragon walked up to Allen, grinned wickedly at him, then walked out through the door and slammed the door after him. Allen ran to the door at once, yanked it open, popped out his head, looked left and right, but saw no one. Putting on his shirts and trousers, Allen took his book and ran out of the house towards Ray Sammy's.

Sammy saw Allen running towards his house and was surprised and happy to see him.
"Wow, friend, you don't look good at all, you washed up".
"Am not good Sammy, am jinxed" Allen replied hurriedly.
"Hey man, calm down, i just made some sandwich , care for it?" Leading the way Allen pushed past Sam into the house, closed the door firmly and breathed hard, his head suddenly became so hot, as hot as the goldsmith's furnace. His brain was throbbing . His heart beating was abnormal , he was totally demented.
Sammy in his jovial and loud-mouthed characteristic manner rolled out more annoying questions.a.
"Hey man, are you okay?"
Allen grasped his head with his hands and pressed tightly. The pain in there was much than he could.
"Hey man! Don't! You might crack your skull you know, i know of a guy who cracked his skull with his own hands, the guy should have been alive now but...." Sammy rattled on foolishly while Allen was lost in a world of pain rolling all over the floor.
Allen was terribly irritated.
"when will this bogus mouthed friend of mine learn to think and talk sensibly?" he thought.
Sammy wasn't done yet with his speech, "......you know it was just like what was announced yesterday at the game park, and it threw all the boys into a frenzy....the...the...gracious God..."
"Shut the hell man!! Are you mad!!!" Allen exploded. Sammy plunged headlong behind the couch and remained still. When he came out, Allen was groaning in pain.
"Man i never knew you couldnt explode like that" he started but seeing Allen groaning, "Are you groaning?" He asked, his face white all over.
From clenched teeth Allen replied "No am munching, am munching your goddamn sunken brain!!".
Sammy only stood and stared, confused.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
Fran asoan: Hmmmm scary,,i hope i will sleep tonight

Lol.. U will.
Lemme.be your guardian angel
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Timothy3113: Omo see suspense. Meet 2 dey fear small o. Sleep no wan cum
If i hear
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by rockhillz(m): 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
G'nite thread...

Waitin for more oo
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Chapter 5

Doctor Stormsan emerged from the emergency ward and waved Philips Archeles to his office. Once seated Dr. Stormsan began to speak "Sir your son's case is bad, we did our best , the fever is down now, but the eyes are turning blood-red , we've checked and cross-checked our patient but we couldnt find the cure for his eyes."
"What about the excruciating pains and the splitting head?" Asked a worried Grandpa.
"The pains i think must have subsided but the more his fever and pains subsides, the more his eyes seems to turn more reddish in colour."
A short quiet silence followed, Philips Archeles thought about this new problem at hand, what might be the cause of this sickness? He wondered. Breaking his thoughts, the doctor spoke, "We might be discharging him tomorrow , if he is okay by then, but for his eyes am sorry sir, we're not sure if we can do anything about them"
"Okay doctor, thanks alot"

Allen remained indoors for a whole week. Daily sitting on the couch with his diary in hand, and a watery eyes that shown pure red. He didn't want to go to school to be mocked by his porous classmates. The next week wasn't better for him either and exams were already lurking around the corner. He had to get to school no matter what, as far as he could walk, and think, what was more! He thought, a big dark sunglass would take of his embarrassing eyes, he decided firmly.

Granny bought the sunglasses the and by Tuesday the following day, in a brown coloured top, a denim classic trousers and a large dark sunglasses with a sized hat, Allen was off to school.
"Hey man, what's this all for?" It was Sammy staring mouth agape at Allen as they waited for a cab.
"Are you going for a show?" Sammy pressed further just as they both entered a dazzling new taxicab.
"No am going to school, boy" replied Allen steadily.
"Why! School?"
"Yea school , and i want a moment of peace today Sam" Allen replied annoyed already.
"But i haven't said anything yet and you already annoyed" The confused Sammy replied.
"Why the sunglasses , have you broken your eyes ?" Sammy asked again.
"Oh my God!" Allen thought , " I will kill this boy if he tries anything funny today"
"No, if i did you have known" Allen answered casually trying to suppress his anger.
"Okay, but the glasses don't really look good on you, and the hat, oh God, you are crazy"
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Allen kept quiet all through the babbling of Sammy till they got to the school gate. Allen checked his time, he was ten minutes late already.

-------------------------------------

As usual murmuringsand taunts echoed through the class as Allen stepped in. He had never been seen dressing in this manner before, the hat, the sunglasses , it was just too much for the fault-finding students, and worse , he didn't look cute in the glasses and hat. Even Kimball struggled to suppress a giggle.
"Hi, old boy, what's this all about?" she whispered to Allen as Mr Charles struggled with the mathematics he was teaching.
"I just want to look different today , is that bad?" asked Allen , a little bit annoyed.
"Nope, its not bad, but you don't look cool, you look like an over-wrecked village cowboy" whispered Kimball, all smiles, flashing the most beautiful set of '32'.
Simeon, the next student in front heard her and soon the whole class was whispering "Allen, the over-wrecked village cowboy".
Allen stormed out of the class as an outburst of shrieking laughter followed promptly. Mr Charles thought the laughter was directed at him, so while the students laughed on, Mr Charles' eyes glowered like an angry cat. Kimball , feeling very sorry , ran after Allen who was already heading to the back of the hall, a tear escaped his eyes, and the effect burned deep into the very sockets of his eyes and the pain was sore and provoking. Kimball caught up with him "Hey Al, am sorry, i was only joking"
Allen kept mute, but the tears refused to cease, and the pain grew hot.
"What! You're crying , oh i dint know you were hurt that much , am so sorry Al"
Allen couldn't say a word. All Kimball could do was plead forgiveness , while Allen stared blinking teary eyes. Allen was now more confused than ever, how can one's eyes turn to blazes overnight ? What the hell was happening to him? And the answers was no where to be found.

Suddenly a strange feeling of anger which he couldnt control welled up in him. The anger was driving him mad, and a strange force took him over. He stood up abruptly as did Kimball also , and moved swiftly towards the hall, just then Simeon came out and on seeing Allen he burst into a fresh rib-cracking laughter . Allen walked straight to him , the strange force suddenly empowered him so much that he knew very well that he could remove the whole building with his bare hands. When he got to the laughing Simeon , he held his neck and felt the bones melt under his hands like paste. Allen picked up Simeon and smashed his head against the windscreen of Mr Charles' car.
"Jesus ! Al! What are you doing?" Screamed the frightened Kimball. Allen let go of Simeon and stumbled home while Simeon lay in his pool of blood, as Kimball quickly rushed and bandaged his bleeding head with her handkerchief. A nearby chemist was called and Simeon was treated. Classes abruptly ended for the day and as all the students dispersed to different directions, Mr Charles paced up and down outside the classroom yelling "Where's the bastard that smashed my windscreen!!!"
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Allen felt himself being controlled and motivated by a special force. The desire to do evil surged through him day and night. He was always hungry to see the flow of blood. He was manipulated , confused and totally depressed.
He always wondered "Why all these unhealthy behavior, why all this desire to do evil? Why all this wanton feelings?" - Allen found no answer to these questions , but one thing was sure enough, he was no longer Philips Allen, he was now Aragon Allen.

Granny stood at the garden and pondered gravely about Allen's condition. He thought earnestly where he had met someone that had similar red-eyes like Allen's, but the certainty was blurred. He thought about the legend: no, he thought about Aragon , but Aragon didn't have red-eyes , then like a snap he remembered clearly - Michel's body on close observation was said to have blood-shot eyes after his death, and he was very sure that Aragon had killed Michel. Reality hit him hard, and the words crept back slowly into his memory - the very words he told Allen.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Franasoan(f): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hapi sunday mescopaul,,,waiting for update
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by missuniverse(f): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
Allen,y did u allow urself to be used.......so sad
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by toykathy(f): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sup Mes, happy sunday. Hw re u doing? Enjoyed ur previous updates waitin patiently for more cuz am oliver, oliver, oliver twist.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Franasoan: Hapi sunday mescopaul,,,waiting for update
Hapi sunday dear, updating...0%
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
toykathy: Sup Mes, happy sunday. Hw re u doing? Enjoyed ur previous updates waitin patiently for more cuz am oliver, oliver, oliver twist.
Happy sunday to u too dear, am doing gud,.
Thnx for being there, ur patience will be dully rewarded.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Missuniverse tx for being there too.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Happy sunday everyone!
All my steadfast readers and followers, hope you went for service today?
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
...continuation

...reality hit him hard , the very words slowly crept into his memory - the very words he told Allen:

"Aragon is coming back, but is searching for a soul of his lineage to possess"

The clarity of the words and its connection to Allen's recent behavior was enough fact to justify the claim. It was clear and evident -

"Aragon has possessed Allen. He had found the soul, he would now rise up against Kamburry."

A jolt of fear shot through the old man. Steadily and slowly like a woman in labour he walked into his room and lay quietly. The night was still!

--------------------------------------

Allen and Kimball crossed the busy Showbiz area to the country side were the atmosphere was quiet and still . Allen decided to let Kimball see his eyes during their outings the day before. Kimball was sorry for him and pleaded for her past actions which were not all that considered right by her, but with Allen, that was nothing , it could had happen to anyone.
"You know what Al?
Allen shook his head. The cool breeze blew into their faces, the country side was very quiet except for the sounds of chirping birds.
"Mum told me something yesterday , she said my dad is a descendant of one of your father's wife"
"But i know that already ,... That's why you're my cousin" Allen replied placardly.
"She also said our ancestors where not in peace with yours and that my association with you could bring disaster."
"She thinks so?" Allen asked with detest.
"Yea, she ...and...i don't..." She trailed off.
"Well maybe its true then, so you can keep off from me now, guess its time we say goodbye" Allen finished gravely as the tears stood in her eyes.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
"Why would you say a thing like that?" Kimball asked amidst suppressing sobs.
"Why won't i? You never can tell, the disaster could start anyway, anytime.... "

As they talked on, Aragon stood at a respectable distance behind them smiling broadly and nodding his head as if confirming something of a high value.

The hot, dry and harsh wind chased the birds to their nest and people everywhere people hurried inside , but two persons perched on the roof of the Tower of ParksLane, a famous hotel in Kamburry , remained adamant to the harsh weather.

"Welcome brother, its been a very long time indeed" Aragon's voice sounded clear through the empty space.
"A long time, yea, the time you've been waiting for..the time you've always waited for , uh?" Sylva's voice was rough and hard.
"Oh lets not go over this again, its my time now and you know it" Aragon grinned wickedly.
"It has always been your time, devil! But now i assure you its mine this time around" replied Sylva.
"No!!!" and the city echoed the word a hundred times.
"You don't have a hand in this, you can't stop me now, my revenge is eminent and evident !!" barked the furious Aragon.
"You had always loved to revenge , i tried my best to stop you then, thousands of years ago, but i failed , but i assure you now, brother, its either you go back to your stinking grave or wage war with me, Kamburry remains one! And i shall not let you get hold of it!"
The voice of Sylva was high-pitched and sounded like the voice of many waters, the whole of Kamburry shook and Aragon covered his ears till Sylva was done speaking. Then angrily he flew with his outstretched wings amidst howlings and shrieking laughter , yelling as he flew,"Kamburry must be mine, Kamburry is mine!!"
Sylva gave him a hot chase and together like two large birds they fought in the sky, then they fell on a house top - The prime minister's mansion - fuming and hauling fires and thunderbolts at each other, the top building shattered to pieces by a missile from Aragon and was taken by the neck by Sylva amidst struggling and gasping.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
"Now listen , old fool, you lay a finger on that boy and i would kill you"
with that Sylva pushed Aragon against the wall and the whole lot broke to pieces. Police cars and helicopters were already racing to the top of the Prime minister's mansion to see what was going on up there, but they couldnt see anything or anyone , only occasional crashing down of the mansion and unexplanable explosions of fireballs and crackling thunders as Aragon and Sylva were locked on in a bloody magic clad fight.
They decided that a bomber had planted bombs and explosives in the mansion and that all occupants should evacuate immediately. The evacuation followed promptly.

Aragon gained ground and slipped off Sylva's grasp, and flapping his huge wings in the air he shouted happily at Sylva "I sought all these years for a soul to possess , and now I've got two souls, isn't that wonderful !!" and with that he flew away leaving behind old Sylva staring in discomfort .
The prime minister's mansion was almost evacuated now, and the police and state security Agency swarmed the whole surrounding searching for explosives and bombs that never existed. While somewhere in the heart of Kamburry two fellows with red-blood shot eyes , possessed by Aragon tore at the heart of a couple who had wondered alone into the country side.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by toykathy(f): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mescopaul: Happy sunday to u too dear, am doing gud,.
Thnx for being there, ur patience will be dully rewarded.

i hope u keep to ur words wink
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chapter 6

The duo settled somewhere at the Lankers Bay's valley and ate savagely at the hearts of the unlucky couple. They were no more a once happy innocent students, they were now vampires of Kamburry and everywhere in the City , the police searched for them - While Aragon sat on his ghoully throne a happy ghoul!

Philips Archeles never knew the return of Aragon could be so drastic , now he had to live at home with a vampire as a grandchild.
Athen had long left home for study at the New Orleans College . He heard frequently about the two vampires that terrorized his town, but he never had the slightest knowledge that they were his siblings.

It was dark already . The wind today was so cold and snow covered the whole of Kamburry . Workmen , weak from the day's labour went home very weak and walked sullenly.
Hannah had had a cup of coffee and she sat down on the couch waiting for Kimball. Her heart beat faster as the night approached . Kimball to her had been behaving strangely.
For the past two weeks after her eyes had gone blood red, and no medical treatment could cure it, she had turned into something that Hannah could not explain. She had heard about the two vampires savaging the town, but she didn't know that Kimball, 'her own Kimball' was one of the duo.

The screeching of car tires against the tarred road, made her jump up. She tip-toed to the window and through the curtains peered out into the street just as the door of a stately Limousine opened and Kimball's half dead body tumbled out of the car, the car door was closed and the car sped off. With throbbing heart pounding furiously in its ribcage, Hannah rushed to the door, flung it open and raced into the air towards Kimball's inert body on the road side. She managed to drag her into the house and closed the door, on close examination, she found Kimball's mouth filled with blood, covering her cloths and hands, and just beside her waist bet a note hung loosely. Picking up the note with trembling hands, Hannah read its content slowly: "She would be conscious after two hours, you are to put the substance you will find in her hair park in a coffee for her to drink when she's conscious , its better for he to die a painless death than the other way round, and be careful, vampires are heartless"
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
toykathy:

i hope u keep to ur words wink
Am good at that, but remember am a human embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
...continuation

Hannah let go of the note and slumped over Kimball's body, unconscious too.

Athen drank the last cup of his Golden Brooks wine and stared unconsciously into space.
"How things change overnight" he thought.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by toykathy(f): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2014
Good mawnin 2u Mesco, hw re u today? Come and update today nau abi wetin dey hold u? Have a beautiful week.
Re: The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work by Mescopaul(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2014
toykathy: Good mawnin 2u Mesco, hw re u today? Come and update today nau abi wetin dey hold u? Have a beautiful week.
gudmawnin ma... Ur breakfast is ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Haunting Beauty Of Godspower Oshodin’s Poetry Collection / Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog / Conspiracy (Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.