Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result (10816 Views)

2013/2014 Commonwealth Scholarship Interview Schedule / 2012 Commonwealth Scholarship Interview In Abuja! Dec 5-9 / Federal Government Scholarship Board Scholarship Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by scientist235: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
cabaye:

exactly. they are considering suspending the scholarship and focusing on other projects. the problem is for how long will it be suspended?? my reason for saying this is that the manner in which I received the news meant a lot (the scholarship scheme seem to be the least of Nddc problems or it is not in their scale of preference if you look at their budgeting).
Cabaye he said it has been resolved,have u confirmed from your source.thanks ,we shall scale through .please reply
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
if that's the case, let's all wait and see what happens this week and next week. I will do my best to update you if there's anything to share. I also pray someone receives a message form Nddc before then.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by EMMABC1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Some of you in doubt can write Dr. Christy Atako, the ED, Education and health services of NDDC @ christyatako@nddc.gov.ng or christyatako@yahoo.com. If u are lucky u will get a reply.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by scientist235: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
EMMA no vex abeg.We are not doubting thomases,since you were priviledged to get it from a top source ,I believe you.I pray we Succeed,if you have any other information share with your siblings in the forum,so we know how to prepare
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by scientist235: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
EMMA bc please be active on this thread,God bless you
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by scientist235: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
cabaye: if that's the case, let's all wait and see what happens this week and next week. I will do my best to update you if there's anything to share. I also pray someone receives a message form Nddc before then.
Cabaye thanks and God bless you,keep us posted
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by auroraborealis: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
EMMA BC: Some of you in doubt can write Dr. Christy Atako, the ED, Education and health services of NDDC @ christyatako@nddc.gov.ng or christyatako@yahoo.com. If u are lucky u will get a reply.

I love the last sentence "if you are lucky you will get a reply". I pray she does and may it not be like PTDF of last year.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by scientist235: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
CONFIRMED ,NO POSTPONMENT I WISH EVERYONE SUCCESS

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by Andriel: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
I find the whole thing quite surprising. As a matter of fact, the university I got admission in has given me till the end of July to pay my deposit or forfeit the admission. I don't even know how to proceed now.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by EMMABC1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Andriel: I find the whole thing quite surprising. As a matter of fact, the university I got admission in has given me till the end of July to pay my deposit or forfeit the admission. I don't even know how to proceed now.
there is still enough time. Don't panick. Just tell the sponsorship letter will be ready this month.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by GlobalCareers: 6:44am On Jul 05, 2014
Andriel: I find the whole thing quite surprising. As a matter of fact, the university I got admission in has given me till the end of July to pay my deposit or forfeit the admission. I don't even know how to proceed now.

Admission is not an issue. Apply to many schools. Application to virtually all UK schools is free. I presently have 9 admission offers, two from NDDC approved schools and five are unconditional offers. Do you know that two schools (not among NDDC approved schools) have already offered me CAS statements? I didn't pay a deposit for it.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by Frangbon: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
Source please scientist235 shocked
scientist235: CONFIRMED ,NO POSTPONMENT I WISH EVERYONE SUCCESS
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by Andriel: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
The course I intend to do can't be done in just any UK university. That's why.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by EMMABC1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
I just went thru the list of the shortlisted applicants and their interview dates for the 2012 scheme. I discovered that the interview lasted up till 27th of July. For the 2013 scheme, I think it crept into the month of June. Looking at it, u find out that they have a staggered arrangement or schedule for the scholarship. It is never regular. So, my advice to all the hopefuls is just to be patient and prayerful and not to be taken aback by all these unfounded rumors.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by Nuel1647: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Am sort of confused as I know that under the current fiscal policy regime governing the oil and gas sector in Nigeria, every oil company (that is not on task break) gives 3% of their profit to NDDC. Thus the amount of funds NDDC gets is varriable. So this budget we are talking about is just extra money. Don't quote me oh, I've not read the act establishing NDDC.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by Nuel1647: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Part V of the NDDC Establishment Act.
Financial Provisions

14.    (1)     The Commission shall establish and maintain a fund from which shall be defrayed all expenditure incurred by the Commission.
(2)     There shall be paid and credited to the fund established pursuant to subsection (1) of this section-

(a)     from the Federal Government, the equivalent of 15 percent of the total monthly statutory allocations due to member States of the Commission from the Federation Account; this being the contribution of the, Federal Government to the Commission-

(b)     3 percent of the total annual budget of any oil producing company operating, on shore and off shore, in the Niger-Delta Area; including gas processing companies;

(c)     50 percent of monies due to member States of the Commission from the Ecological Fund,

(d)     such monies as may from time to time, be granted or lent to or deposited with the Commission by the Federal or a State Government, any other body or institution whether local or foreign;

(e)     all moneys raised for the purposes of the Commission by way of gifts, loan, grants-in-aid, testamentary disposition or otherwise; and

(f)     proceeds from all other assets that may, from time to time, accrue to the Commission.

(3)     The fund shall be managed in accordance with the rules made by the Board, and without prejudice to the generality of the power to make rules under this subsection, the rules shall in particular contain provisions-

(a)     specifying the manner in which the assets or the fund of the Commission are to be held, and regulating the making of payments’ into and out of the fund; and

(b)     requiring the keeping of proper accounts and records for the purpose of the fund in such form as may be specified in the rules.

15.     The Commission shall apply the proceeds of the fund established pursuant to section 14 of this Act to-

(a)     the cost of administration of the Commission,

(b)     the payment of salaries, fees, remuneration, allowances, pensions and gratuities payable to the members of the Board specified in section 6 of this Act or any committee of the Board and the employees of the Commission;

(c)     the payment for all contracts, including mobilisation, fluctuations, variations, legal fees and cost on contract administration,

(d)     the payment for all purchases; and

(e)     undertaking such other activities as are connected with all or any of the Functions of the Commission under this Act.

16.    (1)    The Commission may accept gifts of land money, or other property on such terms and conditions, if any, as may be specified by the person or organisation making the gift.

(2)    The Commission shall not accept any gift if the conditions attached by the person or organisation making the gift are inconsistent with, the functions of the Commission under this Act.

17.     The Commission may, with the consent of the President, Commander- in-Chief of the Armed Forces, borrow, on such terms and conditions as the Commission may determine, such sums of money as the Commission may require in the exercise of its functions under this Act.

18.    (1)     The Board shall, not later than 30th September in each year, submit to the National Assembly through the President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces an estimate of the expenditure and income of the Commission during the next succeeding year for approval.

(2)     The Board shall cause to be kept proper accounts of the Commission in respect of each year and proper records in relation thereto and shall cause the accounts to be audited not later than 6 months after the end of each year by auditors appointed from the list and in accordance with the guidelines supplied by the Auditor-General for the Federation.

19.   The Commission shall, at the end of every quarter in each year, submit to the President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria report on the activities and administration of the Commission.

20.   (1)     The Board shall prepare and submit to the President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, not later than 30th June in each year, a report in such form as the President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces may direct on the activities of the Commission during the immediately preceding year, and shall include in the report a copy of the audited accounts of the Commission for that year and the auditor's report thereon.

(2)     The President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces shall, upon receipt of the report referred to in subsection (1) of this section, cause a copy of the report and the audited accounts of the Commission and the auditor's report thereon to be submitted to each House of the National Assembly.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by EMMABC1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
CONFIRMED: My brother who works with Agip in PH called his friend in NDDC today. He said the shortlisting is being awaited and will happen soon. No specific date was given. He also said the scholarshp scheme has not been suspended. I think this will put all rumors and doubt to eternal rest.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by GlobalCareers: 12:10am On Jul 10, 2014
Lets hope n wait patiently. God will see us through.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by EMMABC1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
PTDF today published names of 170 successful candidates for PG scholarsip. Next is NDDC. We are on course.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by hugoe(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Any update?
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by GuysnMum: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
na wa for NDDC oooo. at least dem for tell us something na.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by Sadikubello(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship
Interview Result contact mr sadiku on +2348154639796
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by gcey2k(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2014
Sadikubello: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship

NDDC, una c wetin una cause

And Mr Sadiku, what will contacting you change? All these cheap scammers need to learn...

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by Dfavouredone: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sadikubello: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship

Get out of here now, cos i have history of ur scam on various section of nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/1810529/adekunle-ajasin-university-akugba-akoko/4

Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko Post UTME/DE Application Form
Instructions:
Candidates are to pay the sum of Four Thousand naira (N4,000.00) at any branch of the banks listed below:
*.Enterprise Bank
*.Keystone Bank
*.Skye Bank
*.Zenith Bank
*.First Bank
*.Access Bank
*.Wema Bank
Candidates should note that they are to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt No and confirmation Code for the on-line registration.
To Register:
1.Click on Start Application, enter your JAMB Registration number, Receipt No, and the Confirmation Code to confirm your payment.
2.If payment has been confirmed, use the Applicant Login option to login with your JAMB Registration No and your Confirmation Code to continue the registration process.
3.Enter JAMB registration numbers and confirmation codes indicated on the receipts.
4.Preview, confirm, submit and immediately jPRINT-OUT acknowledgment slip
The date for the exam is 28 july to August 3rd
Cc @237900A3
For inquiries contact Dr sadiku on +2348154639796

https://www.nairaland.com/1789451/kwara-state-university-2014-2015/16

Sadikubello: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015
Post Utme Call Mr Sadiku on +2348154639796

https://www.nairaland.com/1838170/registered-toyota-sienna-2006-n1050000.00

egistered Toyota Sienna
Year of Production - 2006
Color - Wine
Mileage - 126334
Fuel - Petrol
Engine - V6
Air Conditioner - Factory (chilling)
Audio - CD/AM/FM
Steering - Power
All Air Bags - Intact
Interior - Leather
Gear Transmission - Automatic
Mirrors - Automatic
Windows - Automatic
Power Door - Available
Rim - Alloy
Price - N1,050,000.00
Call +2348154639796

https://www.nairaland.com/1579460/lautech-2014-2015-admission-thread/4

LAUTECH 2014/2015
Post utme form is out for inquiries contact mr sadiku on +2348154639796

https://www.nairaland.com/1321059/buy-land-c-o-inside/3

First Neighbourhood Park & Garden (FNP&G). First Neighborhood Park & Garden is a 129-acre mixeduse real estate development in the neighborhood of Redemption Camp Ground, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

First Neighbourhood Park & Garden is designed to offer affordable living experience, in a friendly community.
The development blueprint intends to cater for diverse class of people.

The development on completion will accommodate apartments, single-family homes, bungalows, duplexes, gardens, residential parks, walkways, wide roads, schools, markets and other public facilities. Careful attention is paid not only to the layout, but to every detail, guaranteeing aesthetic perfection, accessibility and functionality

Phase 1 is N800, 000 out right purchase residential
N900, 000 commercial purchase plots

Phase 2 N700, 000 out right purchase for residential plot
N800, 000 out right purchase for commercial plot

Call +2348154639796 for more info

Note: this is a promo offer

4 Likes

Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by GlobalCareers: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
What is going on with this NDDC Scholarship? August will pass away in the twinkling of an eye.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by Nuel1647: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2014
And August don pass.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by Dfavouredone: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nuel1647: And August don pass.

are we sure some pple has not been given the scholarship behind close doors?
just wondering though....

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by Nuel1647: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2014
Dfavouredone:

are we sure some pple has not been given the scholarship behind close doors?
just wondering though....

Hmmm, behind close doors, I don't know.
But even wen selection use to be done BCD, they usually announce it on their website, just like they did with d result of our aptitude test.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by samueb: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
This Country Na Wa o. No information on that scholarship.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by GlobalCareers: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
It is so terrible...no info from NDDC till now.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by Nuel1647: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
You are invited to attend briefing/orientation for the 2014 NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship on the 5th November, 2014 @ Landmark Hotel, Port Harcourt. Time: 9am. Please come along with the following requirements: 1. Photocopies of Credentials. 2. Photocopy of data page. 3. 2 Passport Photos. 4. Identification. 5. LGA Identification. 6. Birth Certificate. Thank you. Sign MGT.

They have started calling. Just received mine.
Re: NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result by jelmusboy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nuel1647:
You are invited to attend briefing/orientation for the 2014 NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship on the 5th November, 2014 @ Landmark Hotel, Port Harcourt. Time: 9am. Please come along with the following requirements: 1. Photocopies of Credentials. 2. Photocopy of data page. 3. 2 Passport Photos. 4. Identification. 5. LGA Identification. 6. Birth Certificate. Thank you. Sign MGT.

They have started calling. Just received mine.

I received the text also but we need to confirm the authenticity of the message as the sender is not customised number as done during the interview invitation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fupre Post Utme 2016 | Pass Question | Exam Date | Cut-off Mark | Result | Fees / Admission List Part 1 / FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.