Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Update on WWE Recent Shows - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update on WWE Recent Shows (38715 Views)

Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches / OLIVER QUEEN (arrow) To Wrestle On WWE Summerslam (Photos) / Most Recent Picture of 74-year-old Muhammed Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lilTunechi(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
chimerase2: rusev won swagger by count out
Swagger Don dey vex me.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
vosquare: i no understnd stephanie arrest...arrested for battery..as in

John cena vs my client....d match go tough o..,i folo cena...

Rusev angry...dz guy no dy lose?

Stephanie is d biggest heel in WWE right now. The feud between her and the Bellas is awesome. I want both of them to clash @ summerslam.

I want Brock to break Cena to pieces. Welcome back Lesnar. Please do to Cena what you did to d Deadman@ Wreslemania.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
vosquare: i no understnd stephanie arrest...arrested for battery..as in

John cena vs my client....d match go tough o..,i folo cena...

Rusev angry...dz guy no dy lose?

she slapped brie bella and brie was only a guest at the show yesterday.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Jskelly11: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Waiting for mainevent lets see how the super athlete rusev will crush ireland(sheamus)
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jskelly11: Waiting for mainevent lets see how the super athlete rusev will crush ireland(sheamus)
Main event is rubbish
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Jskelly11: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Debroslink:
Main event is rubbish
it ain't rubbish is better than wwe superstars and nxt
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Jskelly11: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Smackdown results the usos df rybaxel
dean ambrose def cesaro no dq match
bo dallas def dolph ziggler

bray wyatt def r-truth my favourite ROMAN REIGNS DEF del rio with combos of superman punch and spear FEAR THE SPEAR
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by vosquare: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Jskelly11: it ain't rubbish is better than wwe superstars and nxt
nxt nd tna is wack....so so boring...
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
Cena had better inform his doctor of the beating he's gonna receive from the most dangerous Star in WWE since 2002... Brock Lesnar.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Jskelly11: Smackdown results the usos df rybaxel
dean ambrose def cesaro no dq match
bo dallas def dolph ziggler

bray wyatt def r-truth my favourite ROMAN REIGNS DEF del rio with combos of superman punch and spear FEAR THE SPEAR

In as much as I like Reigns, he's too predictable for me. Kick in the head, superman punch, and spear. Nothing more. He needs to add more skills to his armoury. He's already been pushed to the top, but if he wants to be the main guy, he has to beat the main guys... Cena and Lesnar.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Debroslink: Cena had better inform his doctor of the beating he's gonna receive from the most dangerous Star in WWE since 2002... Brock Lesnar.

if u think for a second that brock lesnar will beat John cena u are joking cos d last time dey fought cena won and I think it was a no hold bare when john laurinites (a k a people's power) was raw g m
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
cesario will be like ......who ask me make I go meet triple h say I wan bi authority guy. sorry cesario d lunatics fringe will not spare u
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Jskelly11: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma: if u think for a second that brock lesnar will beat John cena u are joking cos d last time dey fought cena won and I think it was a no hold bare when john laurinites (a k a people's power) was raw g m
lesnar will make cena suffer hahaha but cena will definitely win cena is resisleint in fighting never give up i rep #TEAM REIGNS
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma: if u think for a second that brock lesnar will beat John cena u are joking cos d last time dey fought cena won and I think it was a no hold bare when john laurinites (a k a people's power) was raw g m

My brother, that match was scripted. Lesnar owned Cena throughout. Cena was covered with his own blood. A single AA by Cena won him the match, however a more dangerous tombstone by Undertaker couldn't beat Lesnar. Everyone who follows WWE knows the match was scripted.

You don't expect Lesnar who had been away for 5 good years to come back and beat the face of the company just like that. It will make WWE lose a lot of credibility. The match had to be scripted for Cena to win.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by daveP(m): 2:44am On Jul 27, 2014
Who rem fresh headed Luke Gallows of straight edge socity.mehn that guy chop am wella from cena! grin grin
lesnar again? Cena are they goina put that white brace on ur neck as usual?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Jskelly11: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2014
Debroslink:

My brother, that match was scripted. Lesnar owned Cena throughout. Cena was covered with his own blood. A single AA by Cena won him the match, however a more dangerous tombstone by Undertaker couldn't beat Lesnar. Everyone who follows WWE knows the match was scripted.

You don't expect Lesnar who had been away for 5 good years to come back and beat the face of the company just like that. It will make WWE lose a lot of credibility. The match had to be scripted for Cena to win.
who told you that john cena gave him a blow with a chain in his hand and the attitude adjustment on a steel step every body knows cena always wins big match
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Jskelly11: who told you that john cena gave him a blow with a chain in his hand and the attitude adjustment on a steel step every body knows cena always wins big match

Just a single blow with chain, and AA on steel step won him the match. SCRIPTED. I'm sure u watched Lesnar vs CM Punk last year Summerslam. Punk used the steel chair on Lesnar different times but still lost the match.

You said Cena wins big matches, well u are right. However Cena has never won Randy Orton 1on 1on any PPV match. I believe Lesnar will beat Cena if not scripted by WWE.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
rusev got disqualified in main event so swagger won.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2014
John Cena came out and addressed the universe about how Brock Lesnar is his opponent at summer-slam, also how the authority really want him to lose that they hired Brock Lesnar. John Cena said he will beat Brock Lesnar.

Paul Heyman interrupted him and said Brock Lesnar will beat John Cena at summer slam. He also said that undertaker lost to Brock so that means John Cena will be conquered by Brock. John cena then brought Paul Heyman's ecw days and how Paul has a black heart.

John Cena vs Cesaro Winner : John Cena

Randy Orton went to triple h and complained about how he wasn't in the main event against john cena. Then triple h told him that as far as roman reigns is in the picture, randy can't have any other title shot.

Paige came out to explain to the universe why she stabbed AJ on the back last week. Then AJ Lee came out. Paige called aj crazy and that she has mental problem. Then aj tried to best her like Paige did last week.

Stephanie McMahon and triple h came out, triple h said he won't forgive the crowd for laughing at steph getting arrested. Steph invited Brie to the ring but instead Chris Jericho came out and sang to steph.

Ryback, Curtis Axel and The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler and The Usos. Winner:
Chris Jericho vs Seth Rollins winner: Dolph Ziggler and The Usos

R-truth vs Bo Dallas winner: R-truth. Bo Dallas streak is over. The match didn't even last up to a minute.

Rusev and Lana came out and she talked about USA like she always do. Then Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter came out and bashed Rusev and Lana.

Jack Swagger beat the crap out of Rusev. Lol. It wasn't a match it was just like making a statement.

Damien Sandow vs Adam Rose. Damien Sandow dressed as an astronaut. The match didn't even last six seconds but Adam Rose won sha.

Kane vs Roman Reigns. While roman reigns was going to the ring. Randy Orton attacked him. So there wasn't a match sha. After Kane chock slammed roman reigns, he left the ring. The randy assaulted roman reigns. Roman reigns was helpless.

Diego vs fandango winner: Diego Layla and summer rae came out with Diego and el torito

Stephanie McMahon went backstage to talk to Nikki bella about Brie and Nikki insulted Stephanie.

Naomi and Natalya vs Alicia Fox and Cameron winner: Naomi and Natalya.

Chris Jericho vs Seth Rollins. the Wyatt family came and attacked Chris Jericho before the match ended.

Stephanie McMahon came out again then Brie came to see why Stephanie called her. Stephanie wants Brie to drop the charges. Then Brie said she wants her job back and a match at summer-slam against Stephanie McMahon. The steph slapped her again and they started fighting.

Raw is over.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by McIrx: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Wetin dey wrong with this idiotic Sandow self?Why he dey wear astronaut's custome nah?The guy just like to dey disgrace himself sha.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2014
The authority came out and advertised their wwe network. Then triple h talked about some matches on today. Stephanie McMahon said she will slap Brie Bella really hard if she passes her boundary tonight during the contract signing.

Randy Orton talked about how he will beat roman reigns at summer slam. Then roman reigns interrupted him and said he his still standing tall. Then triple h made a match which was roman reigns vs Kane a last man standing match.

Kane vs Roman Reigns Winner: Roman Reigns

Damien Sandow dressed as a boomer sooners player. This guy OMG. Damien Sandow vs Mark Henry. Yay Mark Henry is back.

Damien Sandow vs Mark Henry winner: Mark Henry

Beat the clock match: the winner picks the stipulating for the match against Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins

Dean Ambrose vs Alberto del rio winner: Dean Ambrose with the time of 15:42, Seth Rollins have to win his match against Rvd in less than 15:42 so he can pick the stipulation.

Rusev vs Sin Cara winner: Rusev. Lana sang happy birthday in Russian for Barack Obama because today is the president's birthday then zeb colter and jack swagger interrupted. Zeb Colter talked about how jack swagger will represent USA well at summer slam when he defeat Rusev.

Dolph Ziggler vs Cesaro winner: Dolph Ziggler

Ryback and Curtis axel vs Goldust and Stardust winner: Goldust and Stardust

Kane removes his mask and gave it to Stephanie McMahon. I really don't know what that was about but okay.

Chris Jericho vs Luke Harper winner: Chris Jericho won because Bray Wyatt interrupted the match and attacked Chris Jericho.

Diego vs Fandango winner: Diego Fandango's new partner is hornswoggle lol. After Fandango, he attacked hornswoggle for joining the Diego, summer rae and Layla and el torito's group. Then Diego and el torito tortured him.

Bo Dallas vs R-truth winner: Bo Dallas.

Seth Rollins vs RVD then the authority said no it has to Heath Slater so it was Seth Rollins vs Heath Slater winner: Heath Slater. Wow

Stephanie McMahon and Brie Bella contract signing for summer slam. After the signing, Stephanie McMahon pedigree Nikki and Brie bella.

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 6:59am On Aug 12, 2014
Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman came out and addressed the WWE universe. Paul Heyman said Brock Lesnar will defeat John Cena at summer slam. Paul said Brock Lesnar has beated The Rock, Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker, so Brock Lesnar will beat John Cena.

Roman Reigns vs Ryback and Curtis Axel winner: Roman Reigns won due to disqualification. Curtis Axel and Ryback tried to attack Roman but he came out on top. He speared both of them. Wow

RVD vs Seth Rollins winner: Seth Rollins. Then Dean Ambrose came and attack him.

Stephanie McMahon came out and introduced someone called Megan who is Daniel Bryan's physical therapist talked about how she is having an affair with Daniel Bryan. I know it's a lie. But Brie Bella beat the crap out of Stephanie McMahon. Lol nice..

Jack Swagger vs Cesaro winner: Jack Swagger.

Bray Wyatt and Chris Jericho had a face off earlier today in an office. The video was shown on the big screen. Bray Wyatt kept talking about how he knows Chris Jericho and stuff but Chris just kept giving bray this weird look. Chris Jericho then said he will beat Bray Wyatt at summer slam.

Aj lee vs Eva Marie winner: Eva Marie. Paige came out and distracted Aj Lee making Eva Marie.
Then Aj Lee punishes Eva Marie.

John Cena came out to address what Brock Lesnar said earlier. He even challenged Brock Lesnar to come out but Brock Lesnar didn't come out.

Brie Bella got arrested for slapping Megan.

Dolph Ziggler vs Heath Slater winner: Heath Slater. He won due to the distraction by the miz. But dolph ziggler beat the crap out of Heath slater.

Randy Orton vs Sheamus winner: Randy Orton

Hulk Hogan's Birthday celebration. All the superstars came out to show their respect, and we took a look back at his career. Happy Birthday Hulk Hogan. Lot of hall of famer came out to celebrate with him even his rival roddy piper.

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2014
I thought Brock Lesnar would F5 Hulk Hogan on his birthday right there on the ring.

I can't wait for Lesnar to be the WWE world heavyweight champion. I'm tired of Cena joor.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Jskelly11: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2014
Debroslink: I thought Brock Lesnar would F5 Hulk Hogan on his birthday right there on the ring.

I can't wait for Lesnar to be the WWE world heavyweight champion. I'm tired of Cena joor.
you will wait tire the beast will not win john cena.lets go cena _TEAM REIGNS _
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Jskelly11: you will wait tire the beast will not win john cena.lets go cena _TEAM REIGNS _

Well, I bet you'll eat your words come Sunday.
EAT
SLEEP
CONQUER JOHN CENA

_ TEAM FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS_

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Brock isn't winning on sunday
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Jskelly11: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
lovelyronke20: Brock isn't winning on sunday
yah that right brock sucks cry
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
I think I know what the authority is planning. They know John Cena will win but he will be badly beaten so after the match, They will send Seth Rollins to cash in on John Cena and win. But what is there now is that, John Cena might still beat Seth whether he his beaten or not. So the authority's plan might crash.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
WWE network is finally available in Nigeria, abeg I have waited for too long. I can finally watch live matches. grin
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
lovelyronke20: I think I know what the authority is planning. They know John Cena will win but he will be badly beaten so after the match, They will send Seth Rollins to cash in on John Cena and win. But what is there now is that, John Cena might still beat Seth whether he his beaten or not. So the authority's plan might crash.

No man has beaten Brock Lesnar TWICE. No one. Not The Rock, or Hulk Hogan, or Triple H, or Shawn Michaels, or CM Punk, or the Undertaker.

Definitely, Cena will be added to his list this Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
RaphaellaDD: WWE network is finally available in Nigeria, abeg I have waited for too long. I can finally watch live matches. grin

As for me and lovelyRonke, we don't need WWE Network to watch matches live. But its good it's now available in Nigeria.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
Debroslink:

No man has beaten Brock Lesnar TWICE. No one. Not The Rock, or Hulk Hogan, or Triple H, or Shawn Michaels, or CM Punk, or the Undertaker.

Definitely, Cena will be added to his list this Sunday.

hmm nice point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Buys £250,000 Ferrari To Celebrate Child’s Birth (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) / Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.