Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas (20076 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK / Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF / Asamoah Gyan Becomes Ghana's Highest Ever Paid Footballer, Earn $60 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by obayaya(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
vicenzo:

Nice article. It's no co incidence that whoscored.com ranked him second best performing SE player in Brazil so far, he is second only to Enyeama, who has a cummulative rating of 7.81 over the three group stage matches. Omeruo was rated 7.6.

He will need to be in top form to help SE defeat the french.

I'm sure he'll be in top form!!! He's really hardworking and very matured for his age
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by Hurklan(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

Lolz.....God jor grin
no yawa nw, team Nigeria all the way
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by justi4jesu(f): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hurklan: no yawa nw, team Nigeria all the way

Thats the spirit..

1 Like

Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by Henuvia1: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Register..
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by tellwisdom: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
Peanut undecided
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by Tval(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Go eagles!!
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by jpphilips(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
MIkel Out Omeruo In
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
How much is mikel getting cool
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by Elxandre(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
vainfairy:

Who b dis
and you are?
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by Johnnoo(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Diligence wink
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by chemmerfrank(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
what am I still doing in school with textbooks....these guys earn crazy money....big ups omeruo I wish I had all dat kush...

1 Like

Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by chemmerfrank(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bona9geria: Hurray! ™9ja have successfully qualified for the 2014 FIFA world cup and as die hard Nigerian fan I made a research on how to watch the world cup with Mobile since I don't like disturbance when watching football..
My wife and children too the worry for parlour. lols!
I'll advice you to watch as Nigeria play France in the knockout stage right from you phone and the most interesting thing is that data charges are pretty low. You can stream a full Match with just 70mb... You can even watch the match right from your toilet or where there is no television

I know this info will be most beneficial to those people who are still rocking the Airtel free browsing cheat I posted earlier this week.
Now that Airtel is giving out 4gb for 2months at 1500k I don't see any reason why you should miss any world cup match.

To watch the world cup on your android:
1. just visit Playstore, search and download
(WatchLiveFootballStream)

2. Install/launch the app on your device... Make sure your device is set to 3g so you won't get any interruption why streaming.

For iPhone Users:
1.visit your app stores and search any of this... Justin TV, Tvulite or Ustream.
2. Click the blue Free key and then click
the green button to install
3. Wait patiently for any of the streaming app you selected to download and install.
You should see anew icon on your home screen bar when installation is complete.
4. Click on the icon and search for football. You can even search for the specific match you want to watch.
5. Just select the football stream you to watch. And enjoy.

For Window Phone Users:
Just Google >Soccer Brazil 2014< download the app and start enjoying.

For Blackberry Users:
For BB10 users just search for >live football stream< on you device.
For other bb users go for BBC iPlayer.
With Airtel or glo Bis on your Android, iPhone or bb device, you
won’t use more than 60MB to stream Full match.

Up naija. ™ 9ja for life.

I have tried that app..it just keeps loading and loading...nothing shows...anybody its working for??
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by cheguevera: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
This.little nigga earns more dough than his teachers
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by gistmelove(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
ATLAN CONCEPT INTERIORS/EXTERIORS LTD.

Queen Shopping Plaza, Suite 11/12,km 45, Lekki Epe-Express Way,

Opp. Safeway Sangotedo-Ajah, Lagos.

www.batlanbuildingmaterials.com

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL BATLAN CONCEPT LTD CLIENTS TO PLEASE BE AWARE THAT STAFFS WHOSE NAMES ARE LISTED BELOW ARE NO MORE WORKING WITH THE ABOVE NAMED COMPANY. ANY TRANSACTION MADE WITH ANY OF THEM IS AT THE CLIENT RISK.

1. SAMUEL OKOSUN

2. DONALD UCHE

3. MICHEAL ESINOLE

MANAGEMENT

THANKS
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by IAMBREEZY: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
tellwisdom: Peanut undecided
hahahahahaha
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by chemmerfrank(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
which of the app?
the watchfootballstream android app
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by napema(f): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Even $60,000 is too little for a football player, if you ask Ronaldo he will want 6,000,000!!
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by entadaplace1: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jimbadly: He is really growing in leaps and bounds.
football manager! Leaps and Bounds
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by revelationuche: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by Legendoscar2: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
BodyKiss:
Is there any mention of "suprise gift" in the title? na wa for you o.
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
obayaya: Omeruo's development has been phenomenal.

His ratings are amazing.

He was ranked as the most promising player coming out of Africa by ESPN FC. followed by Atsu of Ghana, Salah of Egypt and Onazi of Nigeria.

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=1835870&src=desktop&wjb=

And coincidentally, Chelsea owns close to 50% of the players on that list angry

more like 75%. omeruo, atsu and salah are all Chelsea players
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by obayaya(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
AncientJerk:

more like 75%. omeruo, atsu and salah are all Chelsea players

you're correct grin
Re: Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas by sportbetting86(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2015
TO ALL FANS AND LOVERS FOOTBALL MERRY BET IS THE FASTEST PAYING ONLINE SPORT BETTING COMPANY IN NIGERIA WITH 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT AND HIGH ODDS, LIVE CASION, AND MANY MORE REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

You can also predict and will big in the upcoming General Election in the country on your favorite Candidate between (President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and General Muhammed Buhari And many More you can think of.

How amazing will it be for you when you discover now that the things you have been doing for fun could actually get you lots of Cash!! For many football fans predicting the scores of an upcoming match is both exciting and frustrating. Especially when you have had heated argument with your friends. You feel like there’s something at stake now, so you put your whole emotions to it while watching the game.

In the end, you feel cool when your predictions are right. It makes you think you have won something over your friends. I can imagine how you feel. But wait a minute; you truly have the skill that can make you rich over night! Believe me, you shouldn’t waste your energy anymore arguing for nothing. You can have a real stake with every match that interest you.

The internet has provided us the platform and you can easily log on to [b]http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151 [/b]to start making your predictions; whether you are a fan of English Premier League (EPL), Spanish La’ Liga, Italian Seria A, Bundesliga or UEFA Champions League, FIFA World Cup… you can go ahead and play.

MERRYBET has redefined football betting and it has become easier for fans to predict and win. You may decide to play 1x2 bet, Full game goal scores or under half time predictions. Click to Register: [b]http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151 [/b]to see the full instruction of how to play and the various options open for you to win at ease.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lampard Hails Rashford's Wonder Goal Against Chelsea / World Cup 2018: Referees For Quarter-Final Matches Revealed! / Accident Involving Kwara United Football Club Bus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.