Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,431 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 PM

Game Of Love - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Game Of Love (21916 Views)

Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love. / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. / Temptation ; The Story Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Love by Merblesh(f): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
following boss
Re: Game Of Love by SPSpecial(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
following wink

1 Like

Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:00am On Jul 02, 2014
EPISODE TWO

www.temitopedaniel..com/2014/07/game-of-love-episode-two_1.html

anoda one don drop. .. stay tuned till I complete d episodes
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:02am On Jul 02, 2014
SP.Special:
following wink
I can now see that yu smile in tyms of challenges. .. smiley welcome sir.. hp u lyk d story line?
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:03am On Jul 02, 2014
Merblesh: following boss
A noe b boss oh... that's ma merblesh! thanks for rejoining
Re: Game Of Love by Merblesh(f): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
Temitope Daniel: A noe b boss oh... that's ma merblesh! thanks for rejoining
U be o
Re: Game Of Love by Phikom(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Here I come...following tdan like twitter...
Re: Game Of Love by Tennyesty: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sorry for d data loss,it so painful.Thank God u ar back,coz i really missed d story#still following
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2014
Tennyesty: Sorry for d data loss,it so painful.Thank God u ar back,coz i really missed d story#still following
Thanks ma'am. .. Nancydearie... whr re thou?
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2014
Phikom: Here I come...following tdan like twitter...
Thanls Phikom... jex wanna sort dz data stuff out before I continue nii
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2014
I guess it's high time I started from where I stoppd because I couldn't recover all.... xo sad...
Re: Game Of Love by oladimeji101(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2014
Please do bro. Its better u start from where u stopped . did David accept yvonne 's proposal acting to be her fiancée? Following . meanwhile am so sorry about your loss
Re: Game Of Love by Gamesound(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2014
T.Dan Abeg start.... follown u lik housefly
Re: Game Of Love by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
following
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
**Clips from Facebook**

continuation. .

Continuation from NL
David was smiling as he sipped the drink before
him. He had been working and decided to
refresh himself. He was doing that when the
secretary knocked at the door. He told her to
come in and opened the file he had on his table.
"You have a visitor sir." She said.
David gave her a surprise glance. She ought to
have called him and inform him about a
visitor's arrival. "Why didn't you call me?" He
enquired.
"I'm sorry, I was meant to say visitors because
they were two ladies I left at the reception and
refused on letting me call you, sir. They sad
they'd love it if I could come to tell you myself."
"Two ladies?"David repeated, wondering.
"Yes sir. Ann and Linda by name." She added.
David's eyes popped open. "Lin what?" Ann?"
He asked.
"Yes sir. They said I should come because they
weren't sure if you'd allow them in."
Should I even let them in? He had been
searching for Ann for years but she eas nowhere
to be found. Where did she reapper from? "Let
them..." He stopped abruptly. Should he really
let them in?
"Let them in." He finally let out.
The secretary left the office instantly while
David was still wondering. He dropped the
bottle of drink he was holding and arranged his
table. He brought out some files as if he had
been working since. He was serious and didn't
look like a person ready for any discussion.
Soon, he heard knocks at the door and adjusted
his tie. He used his right hand to check if his
hair was tidy. "Come in." He said, as he still
faced the file he was working on.
Ann and Linda walked in slowly. Ann was still
astonishing as she used to, she had a beautiful
hair plaited on her head. She used Super mirel
weavon and it really fitted her. As David rose
his head up, he stared at her wih his mouth
opened a little. He admired her beauty.
He finally got himself together and changed his
face. He didn't look as if he was surprised.
"Good day, David." Ann spoke slowly.
"Good morning.." He replied slowly too and
waved at Linda who bowed and offered them
seats.
"Of what help can I be?" He asked frankly and
faced the file on his table.
Ann glimpsed at Linda before she continued.
"Things have been ba and we've been searching
for employment opportunities for almost a year
but all has been up to no avail."
"What?" David rose his head suddenly....
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
Continuation. .

What did he just hear? Did Ann just tell him she needed employment opportunity? Was she joking or what was happening? It didn't look like a joke, she was serious even to the core. She wasn't looking like a jobless lady. He wasn't in the mood to ask questions and even if he did, that would be wrong by that particular time.

"Em.. employment?" He asked again, giving a long look.

"Yes." Ann replied faintly. She couldn't utter more than that, her friend had been mute, just observing.

Would it be right of him to ask them what happened? They separated not on good terms, what would he do? Would it be right to send them away? 

David kept his head low fr seconds before he finally spoke again. "Is it both of you?" He asked.

"Yes..." Linda spoke this time.

David sighed. "Drop your contact,  Ann. I'll get back to you ladies.." He waved his hand and dropped the pen he was holding.

"Thanks so much.." The two ladies chorused.

Ademide smiled as he dropped the glass cup he had in his hand and rose his head up, gazing at Olanike. "Nike.." He stressed and smiled. 

"Ademide.." Shr stressed his name too intentionally and chuckled. 

"It's been more than a year we've been friends again and God has raised me higher. I've studied you and I've seen that you've changed. We both gave our lives into God's hands and are sure we have salvation. I've been brooding on an issue for months and its high time I said it out." He paused. 

WHAT WOULD HE SAY? Olanike thought and listened up without being told.

Ademide smiled and continued." Have you been praying about your future husband?" He asked her.

Olanike laughed and clapped her hands together. "You really know I've been doing that, since the day we went to Singles' forum together and what we heard touched me. I told you.." She replied.

"You still have to pray more, and I have something to tell you about it.." He paused again. "Add my name to your prayer." He chuckled. 

Olanike's eyes popped open as she dropped the dropped the cup she was holding. "I should do what?"

"Don't form for me because I'm sure you heard me. At least we all know Joshua is getting set for marriage."

Olanike pressed her lips together and kept mute.

David couldn't sit down. Ann's image didn't stop coming to his memory. "She had grown somehow lean but her beauty was still in place. She had the same sweeg scent and her beautiful set of teeth. Was he dreaming or imagining what Ann said? He had received her mobile number, should he call her? What would he even say? She didn't look as if she was ready to explain her situation. David hardly raised his head to look at her, likewise her. Should he term that as shyness or respect? That absolutely can't be called respect. Should he employ them? He needed an accountant in his company and Maxwell Faith also needed a manager. If at all he'd assist them, which of them should be with him?

Sent from Dannie←→Dee Konspets
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Continuation

David laid on the bed, he couldn't sleep. He waz imagining what must have happened. The ladies were from rich homes and he knew they'd definitely not work as a staff but always a boss because their fathers were influential. Whay happened? He didnt want to call her but he kept thinking of what might have caused their unemployment. He asked the spirit what happened but it was mute. 

He picked his phone and stared at Ann's mobile number, it has been changed. He knew her mobile number offhand but what he was given was different. He dropped his phone again. Why would he call her when they weren't on talking terms. What condition even prompted her to -coming there for employment opportunity. Sure, he was her last hope.

Ann hardly slept too as she laid on the mattress. She had been praying David would consider her and forget the past. She remembered how she sat before him in his office. How did David make it? I'm so sure he won't want to employ me, I failed him when I was in South Africa, when I got back to Nigeria too I believed he caused my dad's problem. How would working with him be? Did he really cause my father's problem or the man caused it himself.

She sighed. God please help me, I must make It here.

Not long after David left the house, when Thompson had an accident, the policemen arrived. They searched for him thoroughly but he was nowhere to be found. The next day, Ann and her mother traveled to Abuja to check on him, then he told them about his rituals and told them everything wasn't caused by David, he caused everything himself and he wouldn't be able to make money again till he'd die. 

Same thing happened to Linda's father who also did the rituals. Things have been terrible for them, none of their friends or people they've helped would have mercy on them. After Thompson sold his mighty house, they moved into a rented apartment and continued their lives there.

..continues..

Sent from Dannie←→Dee Konsepts
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
Continuation...

The best thing that could happen to Ann was to be employed. Her father had been sick and needed financial assistance which no one was ready to offer. Though, she couldn't tell if she still liked David but as things would go, she'd know.

She had been believing David would consider her, he didn't even ask what happened to her, perhaps he had been told by the spirit or what made him quiet on it? 

She wasn't after Dave that time,  she was after how she was going to help her father out of the problem he was into and how she'd make living. Her prayer was just that God should intervene in the issue at hand.

Adefemi David sat on his seat in the office, smiling. He just finshed reading a joke and was refreshed then picked up his phone and read the message that was received. It was Yvonne, asking him if he was less busy because she needed to discuss with him.

David smiled and replied her message. He told her he wasn't busy and would call her soom because he needed to get some things done that time. 

He dropped his phone and raised the files before him then came accross the note where Ann wrote her contact details. The best thing to be done is for Ann to be working with Faith because he didn't want anything that would shake his emotions. Seeing her in his company might bring somethint strange to his mind and he didn't want such. 

He sighed and put his head on the table. He prayed for few minutes on God's guidance, he needed God because he didn't want trouble. 

It was just two minutes after he prayed that he received Faith's call. He was shocked that he just talked of him and was wondering if he really needed someone to employ. They both gisted for minutes before Faith went to what he called for. "I need a female accountant seriously. Can you be of help?" 

Exactly what he wanted to hear! He was glad. It really meaned God heard his prayers. "I have someone I can give you.." He replied instantly. 

"Send her to me now.." He continued discussing with him.

David was glad. The problem was just on the person he'd send to Faith. 

Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
Continuation

Ademide laid on the bed, remembering how he interacted with Olanike that day. He was glad he could express little out of what he had in mind. He didn't want to tell her directly but trying to say it that way would make it easier for him.

He imagined the mood in which Olanike would be too. Had she been expecting him to express what he had in mind too or was really shocked? He smiled and turned around on the matress. She must have been expecting him to say that. He felt on top of the world. His dream was becoming true. He thought Olanike had gone finally but God who wanted his wish to come into fulfillment had done it for him.

He sat up and was bugged eyed. He really had to pray! God's wish must manifest! 

Ann came out of the bathroom after having a cold shower. She had a towel tied around her as she used her right hand to pack the strands of hair by her nose to the left. She took some steps forward to pick her night gown when her phone rang. David? She asked within herself and got her phone.

She focused on the caller and it was David. She was glad her thought came into reality. Had he called to tell her to start work? Any interior motive? She was ready to pay anything to know what the call was meant for.

"Ann?" She heard David's soft voice and smiled faintly.

"Yes." She replied. What even made her know it was David?  She didn't have his mobile number but she could feel it was David's. 

David smiled too. Speaking with Ann again, its been a long time. "Are you less busy tomorrow? I wish to see you." He said.

"Yes... I'm very less busy and I'll see you tomorrow." She almost interrupted him.

"Come with Linda too.." He quickly added.

"Alright." She replied gladly and they hung up. She smiled happily. She hadn't told her parents she went to David in search of employment oppurtunity, was that the time to tell them?

His utterances were expressionless. She wasn't sure David was ready to help, despite all hr mother had done to him, even herself when she was in South Africa and when her father had the accident. She shouldn't be forward and shouldn't put a her eggs in a basket becauase she might be disappointed. 

She dropped the mobile phone and got dressed before she called Linda to get her informed. 

¤¤¤¤

ANN STARTED DRESSING, she wore her favourite dress and looked so gorgeous. She looked more beautiful than she looked when she first went to David's place. She had prayed earlier for God's grace so that she'd excel if any interview would come up.

David had dressed in his new suite too. That would be his first time of putting it on and his well polished shoes. He had a gate keeper and a male maid who worked with him in his big and beautiful house.

He had asked himself why he had to look that great because he would be seeing Ann that day. He had to, it seemed he still had something in his heart.

....End of Chapter Seven...

Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Chapter eight.

DAVID popped his collar again as he sat on his seat. He smiled and swayed his hands with his head moving in the direction hands. What is making me happy? He came back to his real senses and sat back. He picked up the office phone and called upon the secretary.

Not quite long, the young lady in her late twenties came in smiling. "Good morning sir." She bowed.

David glanced at her smiling. She had greeted him earlier when he was about entering into the office, she also greeted him when he called her to meet him. "You want a leave?" He got her. He knew if Ronke needed a leave, she'd be more submissive and obedient to get his attention.

Ronke also smiled. "Yes sir... I have to check on my mother I  Ondo State."

David hit his hands together. "I knew it!" He kept on smiling. They young lady was also good at studying his mood. She bad noticed he was bright that morning that was why she brought up the issue. If it were another time, she might be afraid of bringing up the issue.

"...Alright. We'll discuss that very well later. Get me a cup of tea." He smiled.

Ronke grinned. He'd surely grant her, she was sure and left the office.

David had glanced at the wall clock still severally, he was expecting to see Ann's beautiful face again. Was he feeling for her or just wanting to see her face? Time would tell. He nodded.

He had almost finished the tea he had on his table when he heard his office phone ring. He smiled and stare at it for some seconds before he finally picked up the call. He thought Ann and his friend had arrived but he was wrong. "Can I come over?" Matthew the Engineer asked David.

What was he looking for? "Soon." David replied and ended the call instantly. He was really longing to see Ann's face again, though he'd pretend before her.

He hardly dropped before the Secretary called him and got him informed about his vistors. He told her to let them in instantly and wiped his face. The pretense started.

~~~~~

Ann and Linda walked in after they've been told to come in. Ann looked so simple but great, likewise Linda. Theu both greeted him while David offered them seats. "You came earlier than expected." Irony of what he had in mind.

"'Whatever one wants seriously is always one's priority." Ann replied softly.

"Alright. I called you here because.... Linda and I would get somewhere today because there's no vacancy here any longer and you'll be working with my friend, Faith while I'm telling Ann she's been employed. Just meet the secretary outside there, she'll direct you to Mrs Anjola where you'll be interviewed."  He was deadpan. He didn't reflect any of his emotions in all he had been doing. None of the ladies knew he was really happy to have them around. He acted straight.

Continues....

1 Like

Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ann sat happily. There was no other news at that moment that could make her as happy as she was. She had been jobless, idle for quite a long time before David arrived and turned around her situation.

She was longing to see her mother so she could tell her the good news and whose path the goodness came from. What other thing could she do thanking God? It was just as if she was dreaming.

But working in David's company might be a problem or threat. She had to wipe away her emotions and focus on the job. If emotions mixed with work, it might be detrimental to the work. She must be behaving as if she was not in the company so that there wouldn't be any mix-up. If she should be familiar with David, his love might wax stronger in her. She started imagining how the first day at work would be?
     The next day was friday and she had to meet the man who would interview her. She just had a little conversation with the man before she was told to check back,  the following day for some questions.

The secretary had been smiling, imagining different thi gs. For a lady to make David so amused to that extent, there must another thing to it. From all indications, Ann would be employed and would be the best to ask if she knew David before.

David had granted her the leave and even gave her leave bonus before he lefy with Lnda to Faih's company.

"Any news? There can't be... sinners don't hear God's voice.." Ademide chuckled.

Olanike smiled and brought out ber jotter and a pen. She was looking as beautiful as usual as she sat before Mide. They were at Aroma Foods to eat lunch together when Mide tried to knw if she had any news for him.

"What is you writing?" He smiled.

"What kind of english is that?" Olanike gave a sharp glance and faced the jotter back.

"It was deliberate." He laughed. "What are you writing?" He asked again, looking more curious this time.

"You'll soon know.." she smiled too and tore the page she was writing on. She folded it and gave it to Ademide. "Don't dare open it until you get home." She said, grinning.

"Alright, I promise." He grinned too and dipped the sheet into his chest pocket. "What would you like to eat?" He asked her.

♥♥♥

Later in the day, Ademide got home and opened the sheet he was given to read tbe surprise package she had for him. He was bug eyed, couldn't wait to know what was written down. "Have you also prayed about me?" He read out aloud and chuckled. 'This Nike is funny! She couldn't use her mouth to ask me this? Was this what took her hours to write?' He started laughing and took his seat. He brought out his mobie phone amd called her.

"I thought you want wrote something entirely differnt in the sheet.. I've really prayed now and can feel it that God's involved."

Olanike cut in. "Pastor Ademide, God's involved? Did he tell you personally?" She laughed.

"I feel so.. I've been praying to God for long that if you weren't the one, he should put asunder but we've always been friends without any problem." He explained.

Nike sighed. "I've always done that too and I feel God's passing a message..."

"Yes! That's what he's doing." Ademkde cut in.

Olanike grinned. "God! You better be patient because I've already replied your question but you are not observant." She laughed.

"Observant?" Ademide asked again.

"I won't tell you until you get to know by yourself." She laughed and ended the call.

Admide wiped his face. How did she reply? He exhaled deeply and started cogitating on how she replied him. "Or is it this way?" He remembered something and rushed outside.

¤¤¤¤

David sat in his study and shut down his laptop. He had to think on something. It seemed he had let his guards down. Wasn't he making a mistake? He asked himself questions untik he heard the spirit's voice faintly.

It's been a while since he heard it! He was glad and listened patiently. 'I told you then that those who despised you would come to eat at your feet, its coming real. Don't be so familiar with Ann so that you wont be disturbed. You still have some battles to fight and you have to be serious now because she might be the bait that would be used for you...'

"BAIT?"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
Continuation

I just have to be careful! David clapped his hands together. He exhaled deeply and started thinking of his father. He had missed him, the bait in question might be his father's issue, God's help was all his prayer.

♡♡♡♡

Monday morning.

Ann walked into her office. She looked around and paraded the office, it was a big office up to standard. How did David manage to own such a great company? She continued walking around with smiles on her face, touching the wall and the table. It was an entirely a very beautiful office and a company as a whole. 'How did David manage?' She was still pondering.
    She finally sat down, still smiling. She must start her work immediately, she'd been idle for long. She picked up one of the files on thd table and read through it. She had to check on David so she that he'd know she had resumed duty.

She got up and walked to his office. She was very pretty and attractive to every staff in the company, what an epitome of beauty! She knocked twice before she could enter into the office.

"Good Morning." They both exchanged pleasantries.

David told her to seat and popped his collar. He was already getting used to popping his collar when he didn't know what to say. "Do you have something to say?"

'Why is he sounding casual?' She asked within herself. "Em... I came to greet you and make you know I've started.."

"Hmmn.. that's a good thing. Welcome to Dave, i hope you are going have a nice stay." He smiled briefly and picked up a sheet of paper on his table. His reaction showed that he wasn't ready for discussion.

"Thanks Dav... sorry, Mr Adefemi." She corrected herself and stood up. David was someone she had dated before, how come she wouldn't know his behaviours?

"Yeah,  I guess that's going to be better. Mr Adefemi." David smiled again.

Ann smiled too, though she wasn't glad with the way she was treated but she must endure it. David was also unhappy, he was just trying to give a fake smile and dismiss her. If he had known, he shouls have employed Linda instead of her.

An hour after she left, Yvonne called David that she wanted to see him concerning an important issue. What would she wanna say that was so important?

She told David she'd come with her friend Ayomide and Charles, her cousin because the issue she had to discuss was so tangible and crucial. David hadn't have a peace of mind since he received the call. He was so eager to know what she wanted to discuss with him that was so crucial.

A night before, which was sunday was the day Olusola called Yvonne to check on him because he had something so important to tell her.Ayomide was with her when they started the discussion. Wht else could the man have called her for than marriage?

He had health issues and couldn't tell the remaining time he'd spend on earth. "I want to see your husband before the end of this month!" He told her.

He explained how he met her mother and how they both suffered before the woman left him. What could be his happiness was to see his grandchildren. No one can tell when the end would come so the goodness of his daughter must be seen by him too.

He spoke with her for hours, even in tears. He really needed to see his son-in-law before the end of everything but Yvonne had no skeleton the in her wardrobe.

She had called Charles to see her and Ayomide where they finalized they'd use David as the acting fiance since she had no hope and hated to see tears in her father's eyea. She loved her father.
Continues....
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Continuation

David dropped the pen he was holding, his mind was pondering on what Yvonne wanted to see her for, his didn't like suspense.

"How do we present the issue?" Yvonne asked Ayomide and Charles.

"God will teach us what to say, just keep driving." Charles replied.

"Charles,  it's not issue of you getting there and keeping mute, it won't be funny." Yvonne said.

"But wait. If it were you, Charles, what would you do?" Ayomide asked.

"I'll jump at it! It's my oppurtunity to get rich!" He exclaimed, imagining the scene.

"That was what I told you, Ayo. Most of the guys these days are after money,  not love."

"But I guess David is an exception.." Charles added, since still imagining.

"He's an exception? How sure are you?" Yvonne chuckled.

"This isn't funny! You told me about him that he worked at Coscharis, he worked as a houseboy, and he had the chance to date you but he focused on his work and neglected all that. A guy of such is not after wealth or else he'd be the one controlling your father's company..." Charles explained.

Yvonne sighed. "That's true."

"But what if it was you, what would you have done? Charles." Ayomide asked him.

"When I'm not mad, oppurtunity comes but once!" He grinned.

"That's what you people don't get! It's more than once because David has his company now."

"Anyhow.." Charles laughed.

♡♡♡♡

They finally got to David's company. Yvonne was really afraid to get into the office. What would she say? David was a reasonable guy, wouldn't he think it was just a style of asking a guy out? Definitely not! She had no other choice except David, she must persuade him to the core.

"Come in.." David said as he heard a knock at his door.

Yvonne,  Ayomide and Charles walked inside, smiling. "David.. David!" Charles grinned, teasing him.

David stood up, he was also also grinning as be bowed, greeting Charles. They shook hands and he stretched his right hand, showing them the couches they could seat on since he thought what they've came for isn't an office discussion. He could read.

He didn't know why he hadn't known what they came for, he thought he'd be told by the spirit but he was wrong.

They all sat down, including him. "I'm coming.." He stood again and walked out of the office. He went to tell he secretary to get him drinks but he had forgotten she was on leave.

He stood akimbo, not knowing what to do. Should he tell Ann? No! He didn't want Yvonne to know she had started working with him. He got it himself and returned back to the office instantly.

"I'm sorry, I had to get these." He grinned as he entered.

"You shouldn't have bothered yourself." Ann grinned and stoop up. She wanted to assist him but he refused. "Thanks." They all chorused.

"So what do you guys wanna see me for?" He grinned again.

"David,  it's an important discussion. We need your help." Charles said, looking sad.

"Why are you looking this way? Tell me the problem, I'll help."

"See.. Yvonne's father is dying right now.." Charles said.

"Dying?" He was bug eyed as he sat properly again. "What's happening?"

"He called Yvonne yesterday and wept. He told her his days are numbered and he needed to see her... em.. Fiance before continued the end of this month or else he'd curse her and turn her to an idle lady." He shook his head, maybe he'd be able to gather some more lies.

'God! That's so sad guys! It's not a good thing to be disobedient, It's not good. The bible even said it that honour your parents so that you shall live long. You have to obey him...' He was serious. He had no mind that he'd be told to disguise.

"Exactly! That's why we need your help." Ayo cut in.

"So how cam Dave be of help?" He grinned.

"To disguise before Yvonne's father as if you are her fiance."

"Huh?" David eyes popped wide open.
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
T.Ďan... m coming back with updates tonight. .. I dey come abeg..
Re: Game Of Love by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
so, what's next Boss?
Re: Game Of Love by Anugod(f): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
Yippee! Our updates are back. Thanks T. Dan, wonderful job! More greases* kiss

#even though you did not remember me after the tsunami that rocked NL.. angry
Re: Game Of Love by Herphies(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
Waoh waoh waoh. Uve really sueprised me. Really really impressed. More grease to ur elbow. D sky is ur starting point.
Re: Game Of Love by Gamesound(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Thanks a lot T.Dan more airtime to Ur phone
Re: Game Of Love by Nancydearie(f): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Am right here T-Dan,was following u on facebook.so sorry about the data loss,GOD will make a way for u coz HE knows best. Still following,really wish David will accept Yvonne proposal and at the same time end up with her. Team David and Yvonne.
Re: Game Of Love by Anugod(f): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nancydearie: Am right here T-Dan,was following u on facebook.so sorry about the data loss,GOD will make a way for u coz HE knows best. Still following,really wish David will accept Yvonne proposal and at the same time end up with her. Team David and Yvonne.
What of the covenant with Ann?
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
Anugod: Yippee! Our updates are back. Thanks T. Dan, wonderful job! More greases* kiss

#even though you did not remember me after the tsunami that rocked NL.. angry
Ha! Anu dearie, m deeply sorry ma'am... aw re u??
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nancydearie: Am right here T-Dan,was following u on facebook.so sorry about the data loss,GOD will make a way for u coz HE knows best. Still following,really wish David will accept Yvonne proposal and at the same time end up with her. Team David and Yvonne.
lol... u like Yvonne that much? Lord knows sha.... That's why it's Game Of Love...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Love In My Favour / Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland / What's Your Favourite Chinua Achebe's Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.