Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Questions That Baffle Me About God - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions That Baffle Me About God (21618 Views)

Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. / The Interesting things About God / Discussion Between Professor And Student About God, Faith And Science. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions That Baffle Me About God by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 28, 2015
There is GOD whose name is YAHWEH. If you say no god where has the first human being come from? No wonder adam and eve were commanded not to eat the fruit of knowledge for their eyes will be opened. That fruit still exist. Satan has confused many and introduce science to counter the truth. Postponed
Re: Questions That Baffle Me About God by jonadaft: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Rhymeyjohn:

24 years?!, so obviously, you are above 30, i thought older people should act/talk wiser. If you know my age, you'd know you are insulting your years. Rather than being directionless about life, why not answer the simple questions.
Were you ever a christian? (not how many times you read the bible through, ok?)
Any concrete relationship with God ever (answer straight, please dont blab)
Whats life's purpose without God?
Am waiting for your diginified (i hope you are a dignified person) response. thanks
What exact point is this foól trying to prove

1 Like

Re: Questions That Baffle Me About God by jonadaft: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kei144:
I can only present my answer to the question of this thread from the viewpoint of the Christian Bible.

Job 1:6 One day the angels [Hebrew the sons of God] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan [Satan means accuser.] also came with them.
Job 1:7 The LORD said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the LORD, “From roaming through the earth and going to and fro in it.”
Job 1:8 Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no-one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.”

God created so many (almost infinite) things in the universe. But there are some things that God made in His image; those things are called sons of God. Sons of God are autonomous beings, just like God. The relationship between them and God is not different from the relationship between human parent and the offspring. We may not fully understand the relationship between human parent and the offspring because the usual thing is that the parent dies along the way, living the offspring to be in total control. If not for the fall of man, the human offspring would grow and become exactly like the parent, with neither of them ever going to die. In such a situation, can you imagine the relationship between parent and offspring when both of them are a few thousands of years old?

Well, Lucifer got to a point in time where he knew virtually everything that God knew and possessed quite some tremendous powers. The same applied to other angels. Due to some reasons, Lucifer decided to rebel against God, his father; and some other angels who shared his conviction joined him.

Should we blame God for creating beings that are like Him? If we do, then we are also blaming God for creating man, because man is also a son of God.

One thing I definitely know is that God is in control. Even though Lucifer and some angels rebelled against God, and man eventually joined them, the system that God created is still good. The fact that human beings suffer in the flesh in the world today is not as bad as people think. Human beings are actually eternal beings. the few years that they spend in the flesh are merely school days. The experience of the school days will become very useful in eternity. As for all the hype about heaven and hell, this is what I can say:

1Co. 13:9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
1Co. 13:10 but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.

1Jn. 4:16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

When perfection comes, in Eternity, we will all realize the meaning of "God is love."
Wow!
Nice story storey
Where can I shave please?
Re: Questions That Baffle Me About God by jonadaft: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:
I can imagine what would become of my head if I were in an Islamic country.
Ode

What conjunction does your crap comment have to do with the topic?
Re: Questions That Baffle Me About God by jonadaft: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
[s]
Rayhut:
From East to West no other God,from North to South I say there is no other GOD except the HOLY Almighty God,The I am that I am,through his begotten son Jesus Christ we are saved.All wisdom belong to him,mortal man searching for answers to all mystery of life is like engraving on the rock of Gibratta.
[/s]

Re: Questions That Baffle Me About God by jonadaft: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Rayhut:
Those doubting the existence of God should answer this one question,where is the source of juju,voodoo,witchcraft and supernational powers.This powers are they real or not.If they are real where is the source from
Oya
qstar and mazaje, question for you.
Re: Questions That Baffle Me About God by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 10, 2016
*sigh*
Re: Questions That Baffle Me About God by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bump
Re: Questions That Baffle Me About God by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2016
Reiyvinn:
Bump

I have asked myself these questions too. . .what God wants is that we come to know the truth. Even using the internet is a sin because we were not meant to communicate this way. . .that is why I said, all the systems we have now are orchestrated by the devil. . .and our heavy dependence on oil
Re: Questions That Baffle Me About God by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2016
Notruthatall:

I have asked myself these questions too. . .what God wants is that we come to know the truth. Even using the internet is a sin because we were not meant to communicate this way. . .that is why I said, all the systems we have now are orchestrated by the devil. . .and our heavy dependence on oil

Have you ever listened to MTN'S advert?Welcome tothe new world is what ends it! this indeed is a new world order. . .a world of speed! and only the devil acts like that. . .with the same speed he was thron from heaven, he has come to conclude all things!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) / Chris Oyakhilome’s Theory Of Alcoholism And Smoking / Five Ways To Identify Fake Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.