Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... (2220 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by marvelck: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2014
I loved my boyfriend to a fault, and could do anything just to please him. He was my world. I was what you would call a good girl. Never asked any question and trusted him with all my heart. But despite all this, my guy was taking me for granted. He became a serial cheat, and also treated me like trash atimes. I cried, begged and made a lot of sacrifices just to make things work. Thought my tears and sacrifices would make him sit up. For where! He became worse and started bringing girls home and doing things in my face. Due to my love for him, I couldn't leave him, but decided to pay him back, and see if that would make him change. I later met someone whom I started dating secretly. We had sex a couple of times, and I started dressing seductively too. My guy became suspicious but wasn't sure at the same time. And seeing that I didn't care anymore and wasn't showing my love for him like I used to, he started coming to me, trying to be caring and loving again. I ignored him and kept seeing the other guy. The more I snubbed him, the more he came to me. Begging and apologizing for the way he treated me, even crying at a point. I felt so bad, and wished I hadn't gone that far to make him feel so bad. Though I did more shakara for him, but later made up my mind to give him another chance when I was really convinced he'd turn a new leaf...and in order to make amends and also save our relationship, I had to end my secret affair with the other guy immediately. So as to give all my heart, love and attention to my boyfriend. Who has become more loving and caring than before. But biko, things doesn't work out like this for everybody. Some might go that far, only to mess things up the more. Or end up destroying the relationship. So, be wise and don't rush...Cos, relationship matter na jeje o
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by xynerise: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2014
You have solved your problem yourself so why you come dey tell us na? undecided

Hope you enjoyed the little adventure with the other guy? cool

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by pasqal09: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2014
Hmmm..... That was enlightening.
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by Meestique: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2014
U had sex with a guy just to teach ur guy a lesson? Oh ladies..!

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by Enegod(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2014
marvelck: I loved my boyfriend to a fault, and could do anything just to please him. He was my world. I was what you would call a good girl. Never asked any question and trusted him with all my heart. But despite all this, my guy was taking me for granted. He became a serial cheat, and also treated me like trash atimes. I cried, begged and made a lot of sacrifices just to make things work. Thought my tears and sacrifices would make him sit up. For where! He became worse and started bringing girls home and doing things in my face. Due to my love for him, I couldn't leave him, but decided to pay him back, and see if that would make him change. I later met someone whom I started dating secretly. We had sex a couple of times, and I started dressing seductively too. My guy became suspicious but wasn't sure at the same time. And seeing that I didn't care anymore and wasn't showing my love for him like I used to, he started coming to me, trying to be caring and loving again. I ignored him and kept seeing the other guy. The more I snubbed him, the more he came to me. Begging and apologizing for the way he treated me, even crying at a point. I felt so bad, and wished I hadn't gone that far to make him feel so bad. Though I did more shakara for him, but later made up my mind to give him another chance when I was really convinced he'd turn a new leaf...and in order to make amends and also save our relationship, I had to end my secret affair with the other guy immediately. So as to give all my heart, love and attention to my boyfriend. Who has become more loving and caring than before. But biko, things doesn't work out like this for everybody. Some might go that far, only to mess things up the more. Or end up destroying the relationship. So, be wise and don't rush...Cos, relationship matter na jeje o
you cheated on your bf and you're here telling us!!! yeye girl angry

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by Tallesty1(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2014
marvelck: I loved my boyfriend to a fault, and could do anything just to please him. He was my world. I was what you would call a good girl
Good girls have gone extinct so don't even go there.
marvelck: Never asked any question and trusted him with all my heart.
Mumuism defined
marvelck: But despite all this, my guy was taking me for granted. He became a serial cheat, and also treated me like trash atimes.
A cheat is a cheat and I'm sure yhu knew he was a cheat before dating him, but the fish-like mentality of some women who believe they can make "him= change is what made you to date him or rather force yourself on him
marvelck: I cried, begged and made a lot of sacrifices just to make things work. Thought my tears and sacrifices would make him sit up. For where
Sounds like your forced yourself on him.
marvelck: He became worse and started bringing girls home and doing things in my face. Due to my love for him, I couldn't leave him, but decided to pay him back, and see if that would make him change.
So you are living with him in house? Honestly you are not worth a good night kiss. How can you be unfaithful to God and your parents and expect your boyfriend to be faithful to you?
marvelck: I later met someone whom I started dating secretly. We had sex a couple of times, and I started dressing seductively too.
This is something you have always wanted to do so don't drag your man into it. You can dress as you like and act like you are seeing someone without really seeing anyone. It wouldn't be a secret if what you wanted was revenge.
marvelck: My guy became suspicious but wasn't sure at the same time. And seeing that I didn't care anymore and wasn't showing my love for him like I used to, he started coming to me, trying to be caring and loving again. I ignored him and kept seeing the other guy. The more I snubbed him, the more he came to me. Begging and apologizing for the way he treated me, even crying at a point. I felt so bad, and wished I hadn't gone that far to make him feel so bad. Though I did more shakara for him, but later made up my mind to give him another chance when I was really convinced he'd turn a new leaf...and in order to make amends and also save our relationship, I had to end my secret affair with the other guy immediately. So as to give all my heart, love and attention to my boyfriend.
So you broke someone's heart by dumping him, and destroyed his happiness just to save your doomed relationship You used him to get your man back and you think amadioha will not send his siblings to you? Karma doesn't have menu.
marvelck: Who has become more loving and caring than before. But biko, things doesn't work out like this for everybody. Some might go that far, only to mess things up the more. Or end up destroying the relationship. So, be wise and don't rush...Cos, relationship matter na jeje o
I know you think you are smart, you think you have got everything fixed but fact is "Your heart will be broken too and the relationship you so much valued will be gone too" all will happen when you least expect them because there is no good way to do bad things.

8 Likes

Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
there is no good way to do bad things.

Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by mencade5(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2014
marvelck: I loved my boyfriend to a fault, and could do anything just to please him. He was my world. I was what you would call a good girl. Never asked any question and trusted him with all my heart. But despite all this, my guy was taking me for granted. He became a serial cheat, and also treated me like trash atimes. I cried, begged and made a lot of sacrifices just to make things work. Thought my tears and sacrifices would make him sit up. For where! He became worse and started bringing girls home and doing things in my face. Due to my love for him, I couldn't leave him, but decided to pay him back, and see if that would make him change. I later met someone whom I started dating secretly. We had sex a couple of times, and I started dressing seductively too. My guy became suspicious but wasn't sure at the same time. And seeing that I didn't care anymore and wasn't showing my love for him like I used to, he started coming to me, trying to be caring and loving again. I ignored him and kept seeing the other guy. The more I snubbed him, the more he came to me. Begging and apologizing for the way he treated me, even crying at a point. I felt so bad, and wished I hadn't gone that far to make him feel so bad. Though I did more shakara for him, but later made up my mind to give him another chance when I was really convinced he'd turn a new leaf...and in order to make amends and also save our relationship, I had to end my secret affair with the other guy immediately. So as to give all my heart, love and attention to my boyfriend. Who has become more loving and caring than before. But biko, things doesn't work out like this for everybody. Some might go that far, only to mess things up the more. Or end up destroying the relationship. So, be wise and don't rush...Cos, relationship matter na jeje o
so u decided to fvck another and later dump him and make him heartbroken because u wanted to save ur current relationship?

Guys hope say una dey learn from all this heartless ladies abi?

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by olumaxi(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2014
Ao i wish i were d oda guy u dumped.....b4 nko,as long as we v fuckd each oda..no more strings shld be attached
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by TyTymer(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2014
Tallesty1!!! Easy bro! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by Bigsteveg(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2014
Meestique: U had sex with a guy just to teach ur guy a lesson? Oh ladies..!

grin grin grin....pls help me tell her - marvelck that incase her bf decides to Bleep up again, am available as a secret admirer, i promise i wont take it serious, just benefits.......i wanna cheat on my gf to make change her grin
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by Teespice(f): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
mencade5: so u decided to fvck another and later dump him and make him heartbroken because u wanted to save ur current relationship?

Guys hope say una dey learn from all this heartless ladies abi?

If you don't talk, who else will.

Minister of women affairs.
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by mencade5(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Teespice:

If you don't talk, who else will.

Minister of women affairs.
i cant find ur nude pix on my phone again. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
And there they go again displaying their Fish-ish Brains!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by Oxone(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
The excuses people come up with to justify their atrocious acts eh...........Smh

Diaris God o

1 Like

Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by kelechiMarie(f): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
What's d point of the story anyway,so if ur bf cheats on you d best way to get him back is to cheat? Its girls like you dat give some immature,arrogant pricks an opportunity to insult women/liken them to fishes Mmmtcheew i tire
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
@marvelck

I am pleased to tell you that your so called bf hasn't changed. All that has happened is that he has got a batter way of cheating on you without you knowing...

Se o ti gbo?
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by DocAdray(f): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
*with my left palm cupping my chin*

So OP, are you happy with yourself now?

Of what significance is this story of yours, to me and other Nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by drnoel: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Stupid Stupid stupid
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
It's not a big deal to cheat on a boyfriend!
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by DECOtech(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
If its worth it, then what d hell?
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by marvelck: 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
Although revenge is a dish best served cold, but had to do what She did in order to win back the love of her boyfriend. never intented to have an intimate relationship with the other guy, but guys being what they are, had to give in to his demands. but everything she did, was done to save her relationship...
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by sweetBummsy(f): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
aswear...havnt closed my mouth since I saw dat. Its nt worth it. No guy is worth it nah...haba!
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by brownlord: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
lynpetra: It's not a big deal to cheat on a boyfriend!

Respect, most of the hypocrites here will do same but become saint since they where not caught in the act.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by farano(f): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
Na wa o
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
Honestly u sud be telling ur dairy dis!!cos i don't get wat u are driving at.
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by laplace12(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
I didn't read. No time sad
Re: I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... by Enegod(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
women are dogs after all undecided

(1) (Reply)

Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? / Ladies: 10 Questions To Ask A Guy Before You Date Him / My Friend Fainted Because Of His Girlfriend (is This Right?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.