Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles (33337 Views)

Nigeria Vs France Prediction / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2014

Sat Guru Maharaj Ji, the Head of the One Love Family” Ibadan, on Sunday predicted victory for the Super Eagles ahead of their clash with the Blues of France in the ongoing FIFA World Cup in Brazil.

His prediction is contained in a statement signed by Wole Oladapo, the Minister for Media Links of the One Love Family.

The Super Eagles are billed to take on their French counterparts on Monday in the Round of 16 of at the Mundial.

Victory for the Eagles in the match will qualify them for their first quarter-final berth, while a defeat will see them knocked out of the tournament.

He reminded the Nigerian Football Association, Super Eagles Supporters Club, players and coaching crew to be obedient to his earlier divine injunctions, such as avoiding the colour Blue and abstaining from sex, smoking and drinking.

This is, however, the time for the whole world to know and realise the fact that Nigeria is where the light of the world resides. Victory is for Africa,’’ the statement said.

It said predicted a win during the Nigeria versus Bosnia match, an encounter that largely contributed to Nigeria’s qualification for the Round of 16. (NAN)

Source :http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/06/nigeria-vs-france-maharaj-ji-predicts-victory-super-eagles/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Ayoswit(f): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2014
i had a revelations 2nite where i saw Stephen keshi lying flat on d ground after a man inform of Stephen gerrard score fourth goal against SE. this means SE may fall 4 goal to France, tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Djicemob: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2014
2-1 In favour of the eagles #MyPrediction

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by johnwizey: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2014
Ayoswit: i had a revelations 2nite where i saw Stephen keshi lying flat on d ground after a man inform of Stephen gerrard score fourth goal against SE. this means SE may fall 4 goal to France, tufiakwa!
Maybe that one na friendly match cos England has been eliminated.

31 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Prowizy2(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2014
#TeamFrance
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Ayoswit(f): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2014
johnwizey: Maybe that one na friendly match cos England has been eliminated.

that may be Benzema... so pray
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2014
Ayoswit: i had a revelations 2nite where i saw Stephen keshi lying flat on d ground after a man inform of Stephen gerrard score fourth goal against SE. this means SE may fall 4 goal to France, tufiakwa!
when last did you take your medication?

41 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Opiosko: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2014
Stop smoking wet pawpaw leave it's not gud for u... Tho i ain't no guru maharaji beliva, i still beliv eagles will carry d day with Mikel scoring today... Go Mikel! Go eagles! Naija all the way.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by mainheart(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2014
when u had dat revelations were u sleeping or awake, and if u was sleeping which side did ur face directed to, up or ground

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2014
mainheart: when u had dat revelations were u sleeping or awake, and if u was sleeping which side did ur face directed to, up or ground
correct question

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by rattlesnake(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jesussssss

Any victory predicted by Satan is defeat

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by NaLaugh: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
haha. Where is T.B Joshua.

Oh, i forgot he only predicts after the fact.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Miscellaneous(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
story story...
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by tellwisdom: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
Who is guguru maraji and who is pop corn maraji?? sad

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Burger01(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
We don't need his prediction abeg.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Lordabas: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
I see us destroying France today. Victory is non negotiable!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by SANdos: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2014

Guy are you a learner? Park well joor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
rattlesnake: Jesussssss
Any victory predicted by Satan is defeat

Na wa o. Jesus play football?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by twin7: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
Yeah whatever...
#TeamSuperEagles tho #Believe!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by pat077: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
i volunteer to go to sambisa if d Eagles win today.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by sammyjay3(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Me i see vision say super eagles go carry this world cup........ As i just dey see d vision na im my brother wake me up from sleep

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Consultville(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hmmmm.........
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by olumzzz(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben:

Sat Guru Maharaj Ji, the Head of the One Love Family” Ibadan, on Sunday predicted victory for the Super Eagles ahead of their clash with the Blues of France in the ongoing FIFA World Cup in Brazil.

His prediction is contained in a statement signed by Wole Oladapo, the Minister for Media Links of the One Love Family.

The Super Eagles are billed to take on their French counterparts on Monday in the Round of 16 of at the Mundial.

Victory for the Eagles in the match will qualify them for their first quarter-final berth, while a defeat will see them knocked out of the tournament.

He reminded the Nigerian Football Association, Super Eagles Supporters Club, players and coaching crew to be obedient to his earlier divine injunctions, such as avoiding the colour Blue and abstaining from sex, smoking and drinking.

This is, however, the time for the whole world to know and realise the fact that Nigeria is where the light of the world resides. Victory is for Africa,’’ the statement said.

It said predicted a win during the Nigeria versus Bosnia match, an encounter that largely contributed to Nigeria’s qualification for the Round of 16. (NAN)

Source :http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/06/nigeria-vs-france-maharaj-ji-predicts-victory-super-eagles/
OK NA...OGA TB NKO?..WETIN HIM TALK?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by omenpetrol: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hmm, abeg T.B Joshua We they wait for your own prediction grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
SE 1 VS 0 France
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
That man wants to play on our intelligence; if Eagles win the match, he will come out and say that he predicted it, But if they eventually loose, he will tell us that they didn't avoid the Colour Blue or that they had sex or what have you....

Its high time we stop believing all these fake visions and prophecies. Let's keep our fingers crossed as we wait for the outcome of the match.

#FlySuperEagles

40 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by tolu4you: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
till then
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by teniola55(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
OK!...GURU MARAJI...NA ONLY YOU PREDICT TODAY?....TB JOSHUA NKO?...HE NO WAKA COME?...CHAI...THERE IS GOD OOO!...THE GOD WE ARE SHARING IN BRAZIL..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by LMAyedun(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
Its Obvious, Super Eagles all the way.
NIG 1 vs. FRA 0

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by dotuna3(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
if this tin no work out as said by this man. hummm i reserve my comment oo
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by doctokwus: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
How can one take anything serious from someone looking so unclean and ungodly.Who even attends his church.Anyway its not surprising,evn d devil has his followers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Gbi gbi. This is superstory.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fight At Agege Stadium As Shooting Stars Beats MFM FC 1-0(pics) / Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.