Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad (2384 Views)

God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. / Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Ikelips(f): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2014
Yesterday my neighbour came back from Europe and he came back with a lot of clothes and phones and he even bought his mother a new tv. And it made me admire all this guys that go to out of space to get green pastures.

I have decided to work hard and package myself for an abroad husband. Im tired of this local guys, all they want to do is call you to do the do in the night somewhere in the forest. And every time i refuse they call me a wicked girl and the next day i will see them with chioma or nneka hugging and kissing at the eatries. They will not even bring bushmeat or fowl for your mother to cook.

I have decided that from now on i dedicate my life to finding an abroad husband who will bring big monies and nice gowns instead of making useless trips to aunty nkiru's eatry to buy suya. Will suya buy me ticket to go see texas?

4 Likes

Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2014
grin grin lemme reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by vizkiz: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Why don't you develop yourself and make a meaningful life instead of waiting/hoping for an imaginary husband

Ladies of these days sha...
undecided

3 Likes

Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Prowizy2(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2014
And i pray you meet the abroad guy that deals on drugs. . So that when he's arrested you'd be implicated. . Look Atew angry angry
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Meestique: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2014
Mtcheew! Gold-digger! Continue waiting, menopause go soon jam u.
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2014
I want suya embarassed
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2014
Are you joking or serious my dear just work hard & develop urself for the right man. aboard or home dose not matter as much as the home guys have their short comings so dose the abroad guys too.

Just pray for an intelligent & responsible husband that no his responsibilty & is ready to do them while you also do urs.
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Ikelips(f): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2014
So a man can desire a beautiful woman and every one will support him, but if a woman desires a man who is hardworking, she is a gold digger?

4 Likes

Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Ikelips(f): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2014
Prowizy2: And i pray you meet the abroad guy that deals on drugs. . So that when he's arrested you'd be implicated. . Look Atew angry angry
may you and your girlfriend choke on suya and die!

2 Likes

Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Yemlizzy(f): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2014
Eeyah,how pathetic. I wonder what kind of lady you are! Happy dedication to waiting for an abroad husband who'd bring home big monies and nice gowns. So hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2014
Wonders!

1 Like

Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Prowizy2(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2014
Meestique: Mtcheew! Gold-digger! Continue waiting, menopause go soon jam u.
You just made my morning grin grin
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Prowizy2(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2014
Ike~lips:
may you and your girlfriend choke on suya and die!
Tribal marked classless idiota
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Talon05: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2014
Raaaahhh-bish
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Bigsteveg(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2014
Ike~lips:
So a man can desire a beautiful woman and every one will support him, but if a woman desires a man who is hardworking, she is a gold digger?

She didnt desire a hardworking man, she desire an abroad based guy who might even be a 419, what happened to all d good guys here in nigeria, can u now see dat see misplaced her priority.
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by TyTymer(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2014
Elantracey: grin grin lemme reserve my comment
grin no o. U must talk.

OP I like your sincerity. You just told us Elantracey's heart desire. grin
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Islie: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2014
Ike~lips:

desire am joor
notin do you cool
shebi what is good for the goose is also good for the granderundecided
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by tuffgongjo(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2014
Lazy gal,gold digger oshi,this is a good example of why naija guys always they treat naija babes badly$I A̶̲̥̅♏ sure d op won't mind if the guy is a cheat as long as he is based abroad.oshisco
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2014
ty-tymer:
grin no o. U must talk.

OP I like your sincerity. You just told us Elantracey's heart desire. grin

My desire ke undecided

There are better and richer bachelors in here, I don't need someone I will have to be begging for his attention .
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by TyTymer(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
Elantracey:

My desire ke undecided

There are better and richer bachelors in here, I don't need someone I will have to be begging for his attention .
So you don't like being ignored? But you willingly and joyfully ignore the brothers around you, don't you? grin
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
ty-tymer:

So you don't like being ignored? But you willingly and joyfully ignore the brothers around you, don't you? grin
lol , no o , I don't ignore people on purpose except if the person don't really deserve my attention .
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by TyTymer(m): 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
Elantracey:
lol , no o , I don't ignore people on purpose except if the person don't really deserve my attention .
If I hear! grin
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
ty-tymer:

If I hear! grin

you don hear na grin
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by ojun50(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
The only tin i will tell u is dat u we end up been the first wife and end up taking care of different women children of dat yr abroad boyfriend u are thinkin to be yr husband. In Nigeria here he is yr husband but in abroad u are his girlfriend......... Oh girl wise up.
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by TyTymer(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
Elantracey:

you don hear na grin
Lol. Last time you attended a concert were you not screaming and fainting for PSquare? When a local bro was right beside you? grin Abeg abeg

Don't lie o grin
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
ty-tymer:

Lol. Last time you attended a concert were you not screaming and fainting for PSquare? When a local bro was right beside you? grin Abeg abeg

Don't lie o grin

Never in my life have I ever fantasize about these circular artiste and I've never attended their shows or bought their songs, waste of time and money , so tell me something else .
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by TyTymer(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
Elantracey:

Never in my life have I ever fantasize about these circular artiste and I've never attended their show or buy their songs, waste of time and money , so tell me something else .
shocked shocked shocked interesting.
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by sexylogan(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ike~lips:
Yesterday my neighbour came back from Europe and he came back with a lot of clothes and phones and he even bought his mother a new tv. And it made me admire all this guys that go to out of space to get green pastures.

I have decided to work hard and package myself for an abroad husband. Im tired of this local guys, all they want to do is call you to do the do in the night somewhere in the forest. And every time i refuse they call me a wicked girl and the next day i will see them with chioma or nneka hugging and kissing at the eatries. They will not even bring bushmeat or fowl for your mother to cook.

I have decided that from now on i dedicate my life to finding an abroad husband who will bring big monies and nice gowns instead of making useless trips to aunty nkiru's eatry to buy suya. Will suya buy me ticket to go see texas?

My dear, there's more to life than all these. If you run after these things first, you wont get a gud man who loves, cherishes, respects you and

treats you as a woman of worth. Pray for a God-fearing, hard-working man who loves you and all these other things you desire will come as well.

I wish you the best.

Food for thought; Every King desires a Queen... Are you "Queen" material?
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
ty-tymer:
shocked shocked shocked interesting.

lol, close your mouth joor , its not like I hate them.
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by slex(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Op the only way u can package urself is to start going to school. Inquire from all those sec.schools in ur area. So that suya boiz wont be attracted to u
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
slex: Op the only way u can package urself is to start going to school. Inquire from all those sec.schools in ur area. So that suya boiz wont be attracted to u
see wickedness
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You All Believe That 85% Ladies do Gossip / Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? / Lol: Why Do Men Brag A Lot!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.