Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira (1431 Views)

My Testimony, Am Thirty Thousand Naira Richer With Just N2500. / I Need One Hundred Thousand Naira Loan / Register your company with ease at 9jacompany.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira by Barristerlaw(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Anybody who is interested in registering his own company may so do by following the instruction herein provided. Attached to the instruction is a draft copy Memorandum and Article of Association.you can just adapt it to indicate the names and shareholding of the shareholders
The requirements for registering your company without much ado are hereunder explained:
Go to any Corporate Affairs Commission that is close to you and follow the following instruction:
1. Buy Reservation and availability form (N 500.00 only).In the form,there are two columns for your suggested compny's names out of which one will be approved.After duly completion of the form,you then submit it for approval.The confirmation will be forwarded to your e-mail address and it will be reserved for 60 days.
2.After the approval of your name,you will have to purchase and fill a complete set of incorporation forms which consists of:
a.Form CAC 7 which contains particulars of persons who are first Directors of the company(minimum of two directors)
b. Two Form Cac 2 which contains details concerning Statetement of share capital and return of allotment.
c. Form Cac 2.1 which is the particulars of person who is the company secretary.
d. Form Cac 3 which is the situation of Registered Address.
e. Form Cac 4 which is Affidavit of compliance with the requirement of CAMA.This will be deposed to before the Commissioner for oaths.
3. Duly stamped memorandum and article of association.
3. photocopy of information page of international passport,driver's licence or National Identity card of each director and subscriber.
When you submit your MEMART FOR STAMP DUTY you will pay N8,500.00and when you finally submit your memart and forms mentioned above for filing you will pay N19,000.00. This payment is a reference to One million naira Share Capital.For more equiries concerning registration of business names,companies, churches, clubs etc you can contact Kunle akinola & Co,5,Olarokun Street,Orile Agege Lagos,or 29a Olorunnimbe street,Wemabod Estate,Ikeja,Lagos or 08032493960 or lagoslawgurus@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira by bigx(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
You mean we can register a Ltd ourselves?
I was in CAC Port Harcourt to register a Ltd early June and was told I cannot do it myself,
Please when did this start?

Barristerlaw: Anybody who is interested in registering his own company may so do by following the instruction herein provided. Attached to the instruction is a draft copy Memorandum and Article of Association.you can just adapt it to indicate the names and shareholding of the shareholders
The requirements for registering your company without much ado are hereunder explained:
Go to any Corporate Affairs Commission that is close to you and follow the following instruction:
1. Buy Reservation and availability form (N 500.00 only).In the form,there are two columns for your suggested compny's names out of which one will be approved.After duly completion of the form,you then submit it for approval.The confirmation will be forwarded to your e-mail address and it will be reserved for 60 days.
2.After the approval of your name,you will have to purchase and fill a complete set of incorporation forms which consists of:
a.Form CAC 7 which contains particulars of persons who are first Directors of the company(minimum of two directors)
b. Two Form Cac 2 which contains details concerning Statetement of share capital and return of allotment.
c. Form Cac 2.1 which is the particulars of person who is the company secretary.
d. Form Cac 3 which is the situation of Registered Address.
e. Form Cac 4 which is Affidavit of compliance with the requirement of CAMA.This will be deposed to before the Commissioner for oaths.
3. Duly stamped memorandum and article of association.
3. photocopy of information page of international passport,driver's licence or National Identity card of each director and subscriber.
When you submit your MEMART FOR STAMP DUTY you will pay N8,500.00and when you finally submit your memart and forms mentioned above for filing you will pay N19,000.00. This payment is a reference to One million naira Share Capital.For more equiries concerning registration of business names,companies, churches, clubs etc you can contact Kunle akinola & Co,5,Olarokun Street,Orile Agege Lagos,or 29a Olorunnimbe street,Wemabod Estate,Ikeja,Lagos or 08032493960 or lagoslawgurus@gmail.com
Re: You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira by rydow(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Please I want to change my business name address, do I need to go to the CAC or just swear an affidavits?
Please I need ur help.
Re: You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira by earthrealm(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2014
HO w long does it take to register a company, from start to finish
Re: You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira by Barristerlaw(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
you will require a solicitor who is accredited agent of cac to execute form cac 04 for you. attached herewith is the form
bigx: You mean we can register a Ltd ourselves?
I was in CAC Port Harcourt to register a Ltd early June and was told I cannot do it myself,
Please when did this start?

Re: You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira by Barristerlaw(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
you will need to go to cac to obtain and execute form cac03. attached herewith is the form
rydow: Please I want to change my business name address, do I need to go to the CAC or just swear an affidavits?
Please I need ur help.

Re: You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira by bigx(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Barristerlaw: you will require a solicitor who is accredited agent of cac to execute form cac 04 for you. attached herewith is the form

Alright, so if you do that for me what would it cost
Re: You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira by Barristerlaw(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Two weeks
you will need to go to cac to obtain and execute form cac03. attached herewith is the form
rydow: Please I want to change my business name address, do I need to go to the CAC or just swear an affidavits?
Please I need ur help.
earthrealm: HO w long does it take to register a company, from start to finish

Re: You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira by Barristerlaw(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
N5,000(five thousand naira)
bigx:

Alright, so if you do that for me what would it cost
Re: You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira by rydow(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2014
Barristerlaw: Two weeks
Thanks.
Re: You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira by doublebar: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please, in response to the above topic, only lawyers, chartered secretaries and accountants who are duly accredited in the Corporate Affairs Commission can register Limited Liability Companies. Don't bother going to CAC to register a coy if you are not one of these.So I advice you engage the services of a lawyer for your company incorporation and post incorporation matters.In the case of Business names,an accredited agent has licence to register it.For more information, contact me on amaks19@yahoo.com
Re: You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira by pragmatistm(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
If I want to register a company for agro export business, will it be a limited company as you described above?
Re: You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira by Barristerlaw(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
pragmatistm: If I want to register a company for agro export business, will it be a limited company as you described above?
yes, you need to register Limited Liability company
Re: You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira by pragmatistm(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
Barristerlaw:
yes, you need to register Limited Liability company
Ok. Till then.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Bulk Sms Portal / Buy Cheap Large Format Machines And Accessories / Laptop For Hire in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.