Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. (10792 Views)

First Online Real Estate Investment Company / COOL TRADER PRO Automated Stock Trading Software That Generate 5-10-20% A Month / Foreign Stock Trading Account - Is It Worth It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by larush: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
Saw this somewhere online and i felt i should share it.

Meritrade has a good platform, but like MTN in their new add campaign I don't think anyone should settle for good when there is BEST.
I use the new MorganCapital iTrade platform and it is beyond comparison even with meritrade. here are my reasons

1. With Meritrade, you have online access to sending your mandate, the stock broker still has to execute your trades on your behalf by sending it to the NSE ( which is why you still hear people complain that mandates were not executed at the best market price or not even sent to the NSE engine on time before the stock price changed, and this may be because the person that ought to have sent it to the NSE went to the loo or was answering a call, or any other avoidable human mistakes/distractions, etc that you can imagine, which in all fairness to the broker, may not be totally his fault as he is just human and not infallible - but would you rather leave your investment decisions/executions to such avoidable human inefficiencies?.) This is not REAL TIME trading!!!.

With MorganCapitaliTrade however, you are your own broker, your mandates are keyed into the NSE trading engine directly by you, in milliseconds, with no human interference and at your own fair price (which you can determine because you can see the bid and offer sizes REAL TIME as they change in miliseconds) through MorganCapital's access. I am yet to see any stock broking firm in Nigeria that matches this level of empowerment to its customers.

2. With other trading platforms, your broker still has the capacity to trade against you in a trading day, since they aggregate all orders for upload to the NSE. For example, if you place a buy mandate for Oando on Tuesday 24th June, at N35 when the stock had gone on Full offer without your knowledge (Full offer means: all sellers and no buyer for the stock), your broker might simply sell his own or his friend's Oando to you knowing fully that the stock is now on Full offer. He can then buy back the same oando at N27 when the price has stabilised (You would have lost N35 - N27 = N8 on that trade!). I am sure you would not have placed a buy mandate for Oando at N35 if you had seen that the stock had about 20m units on full offer at that time. You would have rather waited until it has fallen to a reasonable price. This same applies to when you now want to sell Oando at N27.36 today and the Oando is on Full bid ( as at today, Oando is on full bid). If you had the opportunity to see the market, why would you have sent an order to your broker to sell Oando when it is now on Full bid and you can see that the price has started going up. The truth is that: nothing beats transparency and your ability to see and do things yourself. You cant decipher the costs you are bearing from inefficiencies of human interference.
The MorganCapitaliTrade completely eliminates this from happening because you can Buy and Sell at the best market price or any limit price you choose to make, which you can see as it changes in miliseconds. You can also see if your orders are realistic or not in terms of the price you want to buy or sell into the market.

3. With other trading platforms, you may or may not have access to delayed historical market data and analytics. Most of what you have on other trading platforms today, are yesterday's stock prices, and they expect you to place your orders using those prices and yet deceive you that you are doing online trading. Yesterday, Oando was on FULL offer. As we speak now, Today, it is on FULL Bid. If you were relying on yesterday information, you would be selling your Oando instead of holding it until it reaches a comfortable price given the sudden change in its outlook to FULL bid. This is how time-bound the market is!!! In the capital market, you trade information & time, it is that simple!!! Any platform that does not empower you to trade this way, is simply not it.

The MorganCapitaliTrade platform gives you REALTIME access to market data and analytics as the trading day progresses.

4. The average brokerage fee for most stockbrokering firms is atleast 1%
But with MorganCapital you enjoy all of these services at a brokerage fee of 0.25%. What about that>>>?

My brother, everyone can claim online in this time of advancement in technology, but NONE provides REAL TIME TRADING directly into the NSE trading engine like MorganCapital iTrade as at today. This is unprecedented in the Nigerian Market and I have done my enquiries, this is FACT. Anyone with a counter opinion can tell me any other platforms with such capacity.
Like MTN move from good to best

4 Likes

Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by aljpimp(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
hello,pls is it possible to buy at day's opening price and sell at the day's high for that same day
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by larush: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2014
aljpimp: hello,pls is it possible to buy at day's opening price and sell at the day's high for that same day

Definitely, since you have access to the real-time trading engine you sell and buy same stock in a single day. Buying at day's opening price and selling at day's high price is very possible but its a function of demand and supply and how fast you are. The key thing is that with MorganCapitaliTrade you have been empowered to do so.
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by stockbull(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
aljpimp: hello,pls is it possible to buy at day's opening price and sell at the day's high for that same day
you cant.....no intra-day trading.if i may ask,how are you sure to know the lowest and highest of the day as a beginner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by aljpimp(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
stockbull: you cant.....no intra-day trading.if i may ask,how are you sure to know the lowest and highest of the day as a beginner?
thanks for the reply sir..im not really a beginner,i was on the other thread.just trying to explore some info before i invest big.i was told its possible if i put it on offer by calculating the highest possible price a stock can trade for that day
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by aljpimp(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
larush:

Definitely, since you have access to the real-time trading engine you sell and buy same stock in a single day. Buying at day's opening price and selling at day's high price is very possible but its a function of demand and supply and how fast you are. The key thing is that with MorganCapitaliTrade you have been empowered to do so.
thanks for the reply sir..i have been thinking lately if i would be fast enough..im still learning though..can we talk on whatsapp sir
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2014
What's dia website please

1 Like

Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by NextProdigy(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2014
www.morgancapitalgroup.com

I use them too and their services are fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by santuse: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
How much to open an account with them
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by willwin: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
NextProdigy: www.morgancapitalgroup.com

Pls what are the things one should know before venturing into the trading in the stockmarket. Is there a course I should take, a skill I should have or maybe a certification? I am a novice and I am highly interested in learning.

Thank you for any advice
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by willwin: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
stockbull: you cant.....no intra-day trading.if i may ask,how are you sure to know the lowest and highest of the day as a beginner?

I have always been interested in being an investor and trading in the Nigerian stock exchange but do not know how to go about it. From my little research (facebook, nairaland et al) you are experienced in these areas. Please I would like you to help me out on how and what to do as i am a novice and have strong background in Science (Physics and Maths)

Thanks in advance....
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by rocgirl: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Booked.
Brb please....
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by agbekoya(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
santuse: How much to open an account with them

N20,000 is the minimum amount to open an account wit MorganCap but be ready to pressure the customer service to get your account opened in time as they seem to be overwhelmed for now.

1 Like

Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by larush: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2014
agbekoya:

N20,000 is the minimum amount to open an account wit MorganCap but be ready to pressure the customer service to get your account opened in time as they seem to be overwhelmed for now.

You are right boss, but they still sort out account opening in 72 hours. Personally i have introduce few clients to them in the last few days. The thing is once your account is opened you can start trading yourself, with no human interference and i think that's fantastic they the only stockbroking firm offering real-time stock trading in Nigeria.
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by Shuayb0(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
I wud also be interested in knwn hw d stock exchange trading works. Any info wud be appreciated
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by NextProdigy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
willwin:

Pls what are the things one should know before venturing into the trading in the stockmarket. Is there a course I should take, a skill I should have or maybe a certification? I am a novice and I am highly interested in learning.

Thank you for any advice

You need to learn as much as you can before embarking on trading in the stock market. You have full responsibility for any profit you make or any loss you incur. I learnt mostly by reading books and online content. I suggest you do the same and trade very small amounts to get a proper hang of the system. The only skill you need is knowing when to buy low and sell high. You do not need any certification to trade on the portal.
Cheers.
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by willwin: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2014
NextProdigy:

You need to learn as much as you can before embarking on trading in the stock market. You have full responsibility for any profit you make or any loss you incur. I learnt mostly by reading books and online content. I suggest you do the same and trade very small amounts to get a proper hang of the system. The only skill you need is knowing when to buy low and sell high. You do not need any certification to trade on the portal.
Cheers.

Thanks for your reply. Can you suggest some books/online contents I could read??
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2014

Pls do they have real time trading platform like a meta4 forex trading platform?
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by willwin: 4:54am On Jul 27, 2014

I have sent my necessary document for aCcount opening to morgancapital. Its over two weeks and my account details is yet to be sent to me.

How long does the account opening process take??
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by uzoexcel(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
also a novice here...hw far hv u gone in 'learning' bro?
@stockbull:any tips on one learning the ropes from scratch
willwin:

Thank you for any advice
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by Moneyb: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Need a high quality software to trade your Nigerian and foreign stock, check http://products.marketsgain.net/.

Tested and trusted!
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by jetinvestment: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INVEST IN MY WATER BUSINESS? THIS IS A VERY DIFFERENT AND INNOVATIVE IDEA PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG PAGE FOR MORE INFO aacilnig..com You will be glad you did.
Thanks
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Get Binary trading sure trading strategy and smile to the Banks.....

Send e-mail to binaryteck@gmail.com for payment details.

This is for those who are really interested in making money from trading binary online.

There is no time and space for long epistle about how it works, all I'll do is provide a 1 week free trading signal for those who send e-mail indicating interest.

Trading is real and contrary to your thinking, people are making money from it daily.

Join the winning team today!
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by rmb5491: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
BINARY FIX ODD INVESTMENT, FUND MANAGEMENT, TRAINING 100% STRATEGY TO MAKE YOU MAKE 5-10% PROFIT ON DAILY BASIS FOR INFO 08024940672 rmb5491@gmail.com
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by Artillerous(m): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2016
NETELLER FRAUD

I HAVE BEEN SEEING NETELLER ADVERT ON THIS PLATFORM FOR SOME TIME PROMISING CHEAP CURRENCY SERVICE. PLEASE DESIST FROM

THEM. I USED NETELLER TO FUND MY ACCOUNT. THE MONEY WAS NOT SEEN AT THE DESTINATION NEITHER WAS IT SEEN IN MY

NETTELLER ACCOUNT. WHEN CONTACTED THEY GAVE ME A CRUEL RESPONSE. I LATER USED SKRILL. THE JOB WAS PERFECTLY EXECUTED.

[color=#990000][/color]PLEASE!!! DESIST FROM NETELLER. I HAVE ALL OUR CONVERSATIONS AS MY OWN EVIDENCE. I LOST ALL MY MONEY TO NETELLER.
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by Artillerous(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2016
NETELLER FRAUD

I HAVE BEEN SEEING NETELLER ADVERT ON THIS PLATFORM FOR SOME TIME PROMISING CHEAP CURRENCY SERVICE. PLEASE DESIST FROM

THEM. I USED NETELLER TO FUND MY ACCOUNT. THE MONEY WAS NOT SEEN AT THE DESTINATION NEITHER WAS IT SEEN IN MY

NETTELLER ACCOUNT. WHEN CONTACTED THEY GAVE ME A CRUEL RESPONSE. I LATER USED SKRILL. THE JOB WAS PERFECTLY EXECUTED.

[color=#990000]
PLEASE!!! DESIST FROM NETELLER. I HAVE ALL OUR CONVERSATIONS AS MY OWN EVIDENCE. I LOST ALL MY MONEY TO NETELLER.
[/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/b][size=8pt][/size][b]
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by financialpowa: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Learn how to trade STOCKS the right way @ institute of financial freedom (Instagram)
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by ArcFresky(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Can someone confirm this mogancapital?
Re: Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. by Johnnonye(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2018
Can you buy ETF WITH MORHAN CAPITAL?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instant Loan In Abuja With No Collateral / 5 Things To Consider Before Investing Fund In A Business / The Scam Called TBC (the Billion Coin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.