Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Bachelors Night/spinster Night.. What's Wrong With It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bachelors Night/spinster Night.. What's Wrong With It? (3319 Views)

10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / I'm A Submissive Woman: What's Wrong With That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bachelors Night/spinster Night.. What's Wrong With It? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
I think bachelors and spinsters night is actually fading away in marriage settings. It used to be a party on its own but people don't longer see it as important anymore.
I want to ask the experienced ones here.... Is anything wrong with bachelors/spinster night party?
Re: Bachelors Night/spinster Night.. What's Wrong With It? by MabraO: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nothing is wrong with it
U know we Nigerians and our copy copy

Na bridal shower come take over now
Small time u soon hear of groom bath wink
Re: Bachelors Night/spinster Night.. What's Wrong With It? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
The occurrences during those nights are what is wrong with the bachelors/spinsters night. They mark the begining of a disaster waiting to happen in marriage.
Re: Bachelors Night/spinster Night.. What's Wrong With It? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sophyrocks: The occurrences during those nights are what is wrong with the bachelors/spinsters night. They mark the begining of a disaster waiting to happen in marriage.
expantiate or explain further please
Re: Bachelors Night/spinster Night.. What's Wrong With It? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
kulyie: expantiate or explain further please
The essence of the bachelors/spinters' night is to give a taste to both couple what they are gonna miss after they get married. Lemme use bachelor' eve as an example. Its a night most girls are invited over for one night stands or a time most guys invite thier Exes over for last minute S*e*x. Most times, it doesnt end that night. Now encouraging something like this would brew a different kind of mentality towards marriage that is destructive like you are missing something good getting married. What is the guarantee that after marriage, the same escapades will not continue?

I dnt know much about spinters' night sha. But i just have a bad feeling about these so called Nights. If whatever happens there arent that amorous or harmful, it wouldnt be so much of an issue to me. If there were about hanging out with friends with a decent setting with BOTH COUPLE PRESENT, then its cool by me.
Re: Bachelors Night/spinster Night.. What's Wrong With It? by shizzle11(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2014
As a teenager i was opportuned to attend a few with my elder ones and cousins. popularly called BE then, the way it fizzled out just continues to amaze me. Although i later learnt many people (bachelors and spinster alike) started abusing it. many saw it as an avenue to give a 'parting gift' to their ex, sexxxual acquintances or whatever.... lol
Re: Bachelors Night/spinster Night.. What's Wrong With It? by chidibond(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
Guys started cutting cost!!!
Re: Bachelors Night/spinster Night.. What's Wrong With It? by 299: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2014
chidibond: Guys started cutting cost!!!
yeah...that's right

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Administration. I Need Advise. / Mid Year Giveaway For Your Mom / My Wife And Her Troubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.