Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship (45624 Views)

JICA African Business Education Scholarship / Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out / Mankind United To Support Total Education Scholarship (muste) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by temidayodamoye(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Their daddy! They just paid UI awardees 300k...I'm so happy ���
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by mimsG: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
guys any latest
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by princefemo01(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
temidayodamoye:

wau....that's good to hear....please do you know any info about we that wrote the exam this year because, they ave not responded since march that we wrote d exam....
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by temidayodamoye(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2017
princefemo01:

wau....that's good to hear....please do you know any info about we that wrote the exam this year because, they ave not responded since march that we wrote d exam....
...For now, No
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Saeed348(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2017
temidayodamoye:
Wow.. Congrats guyy�

Any other school apart from UI..??
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by t33why: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
just got my alert, I rep ABU zaria, old beneficiary
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by inschool(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2017
pls any update about the one written this year?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by princebenugo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
I got the scholarship.... Amount 150k
7 persons got the scholarship from my class.... I rep. EBSU *MBBS*

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Saeed348(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
princebenugo:
Congratulations Bro.
U gt urs today..??
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by bitex2(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
princebenugo:
were you awarded this year?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by princebenugo(m): 2:24am On Aug 05, 2017
bitex2:
were you awarded this year?
yes
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by princebenugo(m): 2:25am On Aug 05, 2017
Saeed348:
Congratulations Bro. U gt urs today..??
thanks bro Yea yesterday
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by inschool(m): 4:33am On Aug 05, 2017
princebenugo:
yes
you mean you wrote the exams this year?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Somebodee(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2017
princebenugo:
Pls clarify this.. u mean u wrote the scholarship test in February/March, 2017...?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by pharmguru: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Somebodee:
Pls clarify this.. u mean u wrote the scholarship test in February/March, 2017...?
i don't think so. there are lots of processes newly selected scholars have to follow before they get paid....and that will take some months.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Somebodee(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2017
pharmguru:

i don't think so. there are lots of processes newly selected scholars have to follow before they get paid....and that will take some months.
K.. Can u pls outline the processes involved..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by pharmguru: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2017
Somebodee:
K.. Can u pls outline the processes involved..
first you have to collect acceptance letter from your students affairs unit....then go to court for signing...then other signings will be done. you fill in your account details...submit and wait for payment.

well...thats pretty much how mine went some years ago. dont knw if the process has changed though
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Somebodee(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
pharmguru:

first you have to collect acceptance letter from your students affairs unit....then go to court for signing...then other signings will be done. you fill in your account details...submit and wait for payment.

well...thats pretty much how mine went some years ago. dont knw if the process has changed though
Wow.. there is still a long way to go.. thanks

By d way.. hve u received ur payment..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by pharmguru: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Somebodee:
Wow.. there is still a long way to go.. thanks

By d way.. hve u received ur payment..
yes o...its stil long.

not yet bro....still waiting for mine. you can join me in praying for it to come today sha....lolzz
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Somebodee(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
pharmguru:

yes o...its stil long.

not yet bro....still waiting for mine. you can join me in praying for it to come today sha....lolzz
Don't worry bro.. u'll soon get alert by God's willing..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Dammytrager(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Guys I wrote the exam around feb/mar this year and I just got my award letter today from my sch DSA unit.
So I guess it's convenient to say they have started giving out award letters to this year's beneficiaries.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Somebodee(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dammytrager:
Guys I wrote the exam around feb/mar this year and I just got my award letter today from my sch DSA unit.
So I guess it's convenient to say they have started giving out award letters to this year's beneficiaries.
Nice one, Congrats bro.. were u called by ur DSA to collect the award letter or did u jst go there without been notified..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Dammytrager(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Somebodee:
Nice one, Congrats bro.. were u called by ur DSA to collect the award letter or did u jst go there without been notified..
Thanks
..I got a call from the DSA
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by inschool(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dammytrager:
COngrats
pls which school and what level are you?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Dammytrager(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
inschool:

COngrats
pls which school and what level are you?
Thanks, I'm in OAU, I wrote it when I was in 200lvl so I'm currently in 300lvl.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Somebodee(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dammytrager:
Thanks
..I got a call from the DSA
Then i should be waiting for my own call if that's the case..

Now what is the next step for you...?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Riclord001(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dammytrager:
pls, can i have ur number. I need clarification on something
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Dammytrager(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Somebodee:
Then i should be waiting for my own call if that's the case..

Now what is the next step for you...?
well am to just fill the form I was given and attach the necessary documents and return to the DSA and wait for alert.
grin
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Dammytrager(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Riclord001:
pls, can i have ur number. I need clarification on something
would that be necessary, you can ask what needs to be clarified right on this forum and who knows someone else might also needs that clarity and gain from it. wink
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Riclord001(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dammytrager:
would that be necessary, you can ask what needs to be clarified right on this forum and who knows someone else might also needs that clarity and gain from it. wink
all right.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by inschool(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dammytrager:
hmm, from my observations over the years, it seems they usually award only 200L students
or do you know any 500L student that got this year?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Somebodee(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dammytrager:
well am to just fill the form I was given and attach the necessary documents and return to the DSA and wait for alert.
grin
The wait is over 4 u bro..
Abegi no 4get us for ur prayers, that prayer wey u been dey pray for urself grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation / July 10 1999 Massacre In Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-ife / The Use Of 'i Was Like Ok' By Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.