Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship (45619 Views)

JICA African Business Education Scholarship / Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out / Mankind United To Support Total Education Scholarship (muste) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Ola2much: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

When you are applying, what are the things asked?
just the scan copy of my current course form,passport,id card,last sessional result and admissn rslt..that's all
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Ola2much: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2014
STENON: To whom it may concern....Jst knw that all of you will write the same Exam .......Either you do urs on Monday or tuesday evn till thursday........
Last Year, I did mine on monday, Bt believe me, The Past questns wz out on that monday evning for those that wrt on preceeding days after monday........
pls culd you post the trend for d last yr applicnt,seems sum1 pasted some of the questn there.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by STENON(f): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2014
Ola2much:
pls culd you post the trend for d last yr applicnt,seems sum1 pasted some of the questn there.
I dnt tink it wil be there, Bt they are jst simple questns/exams without seeing the result.....You can as well check google...By typing ur questns on google.....
I stil remember that they asked for the full meaning of GCFR,Meaning of coldbootin, what does it implies to burn disc,...some simple arithmetic in Maths, and english...Evrytin is Jst 40 questns for 30/40 mins....Bt if you are in Uni...my advice is for you to go on Tuesday....so as nt to make the same mistake i made last yr
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2014
Ola2much:
just the scan copy of my current course form,passport,id card,last sessional result and admissn rslt..that's all

okay bro.. Is there anything like HOD signing?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2014
STENON: I dnt tink it wil be there, Bt they are jst simple questns/exams without seeing the result.....You can as well check google...By typing ur questns on google.....
I stil remember that they asked for the full meaning of GCFR,Meaning of coldbootin, what does it implies to burn disc,...some simple arithmetic in Maths, and english...Evrytin is Jst 40 questns for 30/40 mins....Bt if you are in Uni...my advice is for you to go on Tuesday....so as nt to make the same mistake i made last yr

hi dear...
I guess u did yours last year. Where did u do it?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by STENON(f): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

hi dear...
I guess u did yours last year. Where did u do it?
Thou I'm not a native of Ondo state...Bt i did mine at the centre very closed to me.....FGGC in Akure.....
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by zionsamuel: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2014
Pls can PG applicant go on Monday or Tuesday?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2014
STENON: Thou I'm not a native of Ondo state...Bt i did mine at the centre very closed to me.....FGGC in Akure.....
thanks a lot...

Got so many questions to ask u,
Are u on Whatsapp?
If yes, please let me have your number.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by STENON(f): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

okay bro.. Is there anything like HOD signing?
Yes, HOD and Registrar of ur sch........
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by zionsamuel: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2014
STENON: Yes, HOD and Registrar of ur sch........

But I don't have access to these persons cos we are still in the clearance process for PG new intake, what do I do?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by STENON(f): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
thanks a lot...

Got so many questions to ask u,
Are u on Whatsapp?
If yes, please let me have your number.
Pls Dnt worry abt that, You can ask all ur questions here...
Btw.....Pls dnt depend too much on this People....Either High CGPA, High scores frm the exam dos'nt guarantee the winner....

Go with a new File, Stapler, Photocopies of ur documnt, White background passport, Pencil, erazers and To n fro Transport Fare, and others
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by STENON(f): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2014
zionsamuel:

But I don't have access to these persons cos we are still in the clearance process for PG new intake, what do I do?
Maybe you shld collect a letter frm ur HOD for confirmation of wot you said........,..Cos they will collect evrytin at the point of entry....
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by moemindz: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2014
pple pls, wher is d test venue in LAGOS STATE
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2014
STENON: Pls Dnt worry abt that, You can ask all ur questions here...
Btw.....Pls dnt depend too much on this People....Either High CGPA, High scores frm the exam dos'nt guarantee the winner....

Go with a new File, Stapler, Photocopies of ur documnt, White background passport, Pencil, erazers and To n fro Transport Fare, and others

okay.. I understand..
I have a red background passport, will it be accepted, cos it wasnt stated if it should white or red?
Moreso, where did u write your exam?
Were u selected?
Moreso,
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by STENON(f): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

okay.. I understand..
I have a red background passport, will it be accepted, cos it wasnt stated if it should white or red?
Moreso, where did u write your exam?
Were u selected?
Moreso,
I tink they wil accept...It seems I'm mixin up the passport colour sha...Cos i cnt remem if white background is for FSB or MUSTE scholarship.!....I did mine at FGGC in Akure, Ondo state.....

I wrote the exam, bt I wz'nt selected to benefit frm it, and I dnt knw the reason Uptil now....The questns were very cheap/easy and no awardee frm most South West schools ......
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by ShehuAba(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
please @ STENON does it mean that without the H.O.D signature a person won't be allowed to enter for the examination. This is really giving me lots of head aches.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by STENON(f): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote
author=ShehuAba]please @ STENON does it mean that without the H.O.D
signature a person won't be allowed to enter for the examination. This
is really giving me lots of head aches.[/quote] You can go there with Faith, And moreover, They do collect "hand to hand" documnt b4 entering the exam hall.....Bt i dnt knw the pattern for this Year...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by moemindz: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
moemindz: pple pls, wher is d test venue in LAGOS STATE
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
STENON: I tink they wil accept...It seems I'm mixin up the passport colour sha...Cos i cnt remem if white background is for FSB or MUSTE scholarship.!....I did mine at FGGC in Akure, Ondo state.....

I wrote the exam, bt I wz'nt selected to benefit frm it, and I dnt knw the reason Uptil now....The questns were very cheap/easy and no awardee frm most South West schools ......

okay.. thanks for your input...

just submitted my application...

what will they ask at the interview centre?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by STENON(f): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2014
Do you mean the documnts or wot?.......Pls you have to go with Passport, phocopies and Original copy of ur credentials because the trend of requiremnt may change for this year applicatns
LogoDWhiz:

okay.. thanks for your input...

just submitted my application...

what will they ask at the interview centre?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2014
STENON: Do you mean the documnts or wot?.......Pls you have to go with Passport, phocopies and Original copy of ur credentials because the trend of requiremnt may change for this year applicatns

Yeah, documents...

Thanks a bunch
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by DEGREE2466(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2014
Ola2much:

dude i applied for this scholarship myself and the only specified documents needed are passport and admission letter, other documents are optional which is left for the applicant to fill whichever document(s) he thinks will help to identify and confirm his claims and informations.

Though i know i missed including my school result but i dont think course form is necessary

with regards to those who are fidgeting, dont bother yourself much because the scholarships seem to be too close for you to grab but i must tell you the more closer you get to them, the farther they become so concentrate on your school work.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2014
The venue is a big issue.... they sayin it's just bayelsa? Is that correct... and secondly, are we goin to b shortlisted?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by DEGREE2466(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=moemindz][/quote]

there is no other venue apart from bayelsa. All applicants from every part of nigeria are to write the exam at bayelsa state.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by DEGREE2466(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2014
osi2345: The venue is a big issue.... they sayin it's just bayelsa? Is that correct... and secondly, are we goin to b shortlisted?

The fact that the exam must be written in bayelsa is somehow though and if the exam must be written on 8th of this month, then probably i will not partake because my first semester exams starts that day.

Asking whether you are going to be shortlisted is funny because none here is an official from that scholarship board
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by moemindz: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2014
i have a copy of punch newspaper in wch the scholarship was advertised..however, it didnt specify that the interveiw will be conducted only in bayelsa state...
in fact, it is stated ther that you can write in select fed gov. unity col. nationwide
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2014
DEGREE2466:
The fact that the exam must be written in bayelsa is somehow though and if the exam must be written on 8th of this month, then probably i will not partake because my first semester exams starts that day.
Asking whether you are going to be shortlisted is funny because none here is an official from that scholarship board

I'm askin cos, last yr, candidates were not shortlisted. And based on d fact it's jst one center, dey can't afford to allow all applicants go there.. it will b hell
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
Bayelsa is not only d venue..

You can do the exam in the state's capital federal government school
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
Southern parts, exam is from 7th to 11th
While northern part is from 14th to 18th July.
Monday and Tuesday are for university students while Wednesday is for poly students and Thursday is for college of edu students. And Friday is for collating.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
That's d prob.. different versions of venue..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Onlinebizexpert(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Where did u write the exam?

enugu,,,,,,any p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

July 10 1999 Massacre In Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-ife / The Use Of 'i Was Like Ok' By Nigerian Students / Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.