Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship (45604 Views)

JICA African Business Education Scholarship / Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out / Mankind United To Support Total Education Scholarship (muste) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
They actually wrote in FGGC in Benin today... so storming that venue @edo boys... *smiles*.... make una tell us d kinda questions pls..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Quadorup(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pls where is the centre in abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by bountiouz: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
Plz, i dont understand o. Is it south 7th to 11th and north 14th to 18th or 7th to 11th for everybody? No info on date and venue on their site, no info whatsoever to applicant, na wa o
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by STENON(f): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
LogoDWhiz: I'm writing mine at Ado Ekiti
Owkay, congrats n ow wz the questions?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
Are d questions MCQS or german type?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
STENON: Owkay, congrats n ow wz the questions?

thanks for asking..

the questions were quite simple
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

thanks for asking..

the questions were quite simple

can u please just tell us how one or two llooks like so we can focus on that area to read. Thanks
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
usqoh:

can u please just tell us how one or two llooks like so we can focus on that area to read. Thanks

they asked some.computer science questions, current affairs, maths and english...
states in d north east, body responsible for businrss and technical education..

its quite simple, dont stress yoirself.too mucu
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by ShehuAba(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
@ all especially those who wrote today, how was the verification exercise like. Those who weren't able to sign the application form from hod and registrar were they allowed to partake too? Please reply asap
N.B: Those writing in osogbo the center is Osogbo grammar school.
Thanks a lot guys.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Rhyah(f): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Quadorup: Pls where is the centre in abeokuta
Staff Development Centre, opp GTBank, IBB Boulevard, Kuto, Abeokuta. Actually saw dis on d'FSB fb page comments.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
Actually, they didnt ask anything about d HOD stuff or not..
Just go along with your printed application form, 2 passports, photocopy of your ID Card, course form, Result indication your CGPA, admission letter, preferably jamb's.

Wish u goodluck.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by tuisek(f): 1:45am On Jul 08, 2014
For those in Umuahia,the turn out was low just 8 UG and 6PG and anoda 8 from polytechnics...questions included;
...someone who is said to be surfing is....(Hint:computer wise sha)
....the 1st female chief justice is.....
.....the most commonly used computer spreadsheet....
....the most commonly used web-authoring tool...
it's just very simple,think guys bit BTW anyone in the house who wrote in FGGC Umuahia? or anyone who would write there?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 08, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

they asked some.computer science questions, current affairs, maths and english...
states in d north east, body responsible for businrss and technical education..

its quite simple, dont stress yoirself.too mucu

tks
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Rhyah(f): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2014
At the centre in Abeokuta. Registration has commerced.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Questions for yesterday were d same as monday's..... not all cheap, easy and jst Ok.. funny OMR form.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by peter1994(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2014
wow, i dnt get it
Is it the fsb i applied for few weeks back that u guys are talking about. if it is, pls when will it hold at minna, Niger state.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by ShehuAba(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2014
peter1994: wow, i dnt get it
Is it the fsb i applied for few weeks back that u guys are talking about. if it is, pls when will it hold at minna, Niger state.

It's holding from next week. If u're for the UNI u'l go there on monday or tuesday.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2014
Please when will those in Ibadan write? Plus do we need to get an invite for the test?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by peter1994(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2014
ShehuAba:

It's holding from next week. If u're for the UNI u'l go there on monday or tuesday.
alright thanks a bunch
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
delightful1: Please when will those in Ibadan write? Plus do we need to get an invite for the test?

Ibadan?
Univ or poly or college of education?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Ibadan?
Univ or poly or college of education?
Uni
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
delightful1:
Uni

Dayum.. I'm sorry to say you're already late.. University are meant to do theirs on Monday or Tuesday, Wednesday is for polytechnics and monotechnics students and Thursday is for college of education students... Friday is for collation...

You can do this::: go to the venue for Ibadan state, and see the officials and explain your situation to them.
But before u go, let me ask u this, have u registered online? And have u printed the mail sent to your email box.
Take care dear..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by STENON(f): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
@ Delightful 1......You can stil put in a trial....I had a frnd that missed the one for uni. and stil went ahead to wrt with colleges....snc it is the same Questn that all applicant wil wrt...Jst Go n do urs on thursday........

btw....some colleges offer Degree programmes and their degree studnt wil also wrt with NCE studnt on thursday.....

I wish you the very best.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 10, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Dayum.. I'm sorry to say you're already late.. University are meant to do theirs on Monday or Tuesday, Wednesday is for polytechnics and monotechnics students and Thursday is for college of education students... Friday is for collation...

You can do this::: go to the venue for Ibadan state, and see the officials and explain your situation to them.
But before u go, let me ask u this, have u registered online? And have u printed the mail sent to your email box.
Take care dear..
sad sad
I had no idea plus, i didn't receive any mail.

@STENON, Thanks much. I'm just gonna let it pass jare.

Thanks to you both.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 10, 2014
delightful1:
sad sad

Thanks to you both.

Dont lose hope. Someone said here the test centre for Oyo state is Loyola College, Ibadan. Go there and tell them you were waiting for invite and didnt know the venue. They will surely allow you to write.

If you give up, i will be dissappointed. How can u waste your time stressing yourself then back out when you have a great chance of passing.

Some of the questions have been posted here and you want to surrender. I hate people who arent persistent and optimistic. Go there today and give me feedback. I will make sure theY will allow you.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2014
delightful1:
sad sad

Thanks to you both.

Ohh. Okay.
What level are u?

Good morning.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2014
usqoh:

Dont lose hope. Someone said here the test centre for Oyo state is Loyola College, Ibadan. Go there and tell them you were waiting for invite and didnt know the venue. They will surely allow you to write.

If you give up, i will be dissappointed. How can u waste your time stressing yourself then back out when you have a great chance of passing.

Some of the questions have been posted here and you want to surrender. I hate people who arent persistent and optimistic. Go there today and give me feedback. I will make sure theY will allow you.
Okay, now you make me feel terrible but I really do have important things to do in school today. If only I had known it was Monday *sad face*

So sorry that I disappoint you, hope you forgive mecheesy
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Ohh. Okay.
What level are u?

Good morning.
Morning, have a wonderful daycheesy
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls does any one have an idea of the test venue in kaduna? Thanks!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by schoolboi: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sup guys pls was the exam conducted at the respective centers in the northern states
@peter where is the venue for Niger state.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
Alhassanu: I'm a beneficiary... 1 of the 8 students that were awarded out of over 240 candidates that applied from my school (kaduna state University). I'm damn lucky. The Irony of it is that the scholarship was supposed to have been awarded since 2012 and to terminate in 2014 as stated by the award letter I received, but instead, I went for the screening sometime in 2013 and received the 1st part of the fund in May, 2014. I just hope the remaining 300k will come as soon as possible. Na our money na...

Good evening bro..

As an ex-beneficiary, do u have an idea of how the beneficiaries are selected?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by moemindz: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Good evening bro..

As an ex-beneficiary, do u have an idea of how the beneficiaries are selected?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Use Of 'i Was Like Ok' By Nigerian Students / July 10 1999 Massacre In Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-ife / Old Students Of Ransome Kuti Memorial Lagos Marks 30th Reunion In School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.