Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! (11878 Views)

Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! / STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship / Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
[b]North Cyprus is one of the best place to get a scholarship abroad for all international students.

North Cyprus is a good place in term of education, considering the fact that you can boost you academic G.P easily when serious and determined.

Schools i process admission for student from in North Cyprus :

1. Near East University.
2. Eastern Mediterranean University.
3. Cyprus International University.
4. Girne America University.
And Any other school you wish to study ...

International Students Do not need to write any Exam before/after the admission. All You Need is Your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT and 0'LEVEL RESULT to STUDY ABROAD @ EASE like 1...2...3

FOR MORE INFO, Contact :

STUDY ABROAD ADMISSION AGENCY.
Agent Name : Adeyinka Adeola
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studyabroadadmission
Mobile : +905338773816 (whatsapp)
Email : felixcoco25@gmail.com
Address : Nicosia, Cyprus (TRNC)

I am not a fraudster, i am just trying to render help @ a low fee... Am a student too...[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Cyprus? Nah...Go to Hell ..
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Admission Requirements Are Not Much.
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
OwK.. Felixcoco undecided
#Brings out my manners 101
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 2:59am On Jul 01, 2014
Study Now abroad With Just Your Waec or Neco Result and International Passport.

No Jamb, Sat, Toefl or any Exam needed.

Admission is on Now for 2014/2015 academic session with,
50% Scholarship
Low Tuition Fee

Masters and Phd. Program available Now... Study Abroad Now
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2014
Near East University is One of the best 500 universities in world.

Near East As also reduced it tuition to 2800 Euros (per year) from 5600 Euros for all courses except for HEALTH RELATED COURSES Which starts from 6800 Euro (Per year).

Near East University Hospital is also the best on the Mediterranean. Its is higher equipped for all medical purpose including Heart Transplant and so many more...

Near East offers super courses in all faculties available ....

Engineering...
Medicine...
Nursing...
Pharmacy...
Law...
Aviation...
Hotel and Tourism Management...
Marine...
International Relation...
Business Admin...
Economics...
AND SO MANY MORE...

Even Masters Courses are available @ an affordable Tuition Fee...

For more info, Contact :

Adeyinka Adeola
+905338773816
felixcoco25@gmail.com

Near East University, Nicosia, Cyprus
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2014
Ceasar1:
OwK.. Felixcoco undecided
#Brings out my manners 101
You need to be flogged... Thats ur 101 lesson... Thanks
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2014
North Cyprus is one of the best place to get a scholarship abroad for all international students.

North Cyprus is a good place in term of education, considering the fact that you can boost you academic G.P easily when serious and determined.

1. Near East University
4. Girne America University. and any other of the remaining 6 universities here or in Turkey

Students from all International Countries, Do not need to write any Exam before/after the admission. All You Need is Your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT and 0'LEVEL RESULT to STUDY ABROAD @ EASE.

FOR MORE INFO. :

smiley STUDY ABROAD ADMISSION AGENCY. smiley

Name : Adeyinka Adeola
Mobile : +905338773816
Address : Nicosia, Cyprus
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2014
Near East University admission for Undergraduate and Post graduate Program is on now With 50% scholarship and Low Tuition Fee

Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Some students are scared to send their documents because of scammers. But believe me, my Online agency firm is genuine and can be trusted. I have processed admission for 160 Students now. Ask any question concerning study abroad, i will be hear to help you. I am also a student too... Remember : Education Is Power smiley smiley smiley
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
WE ARE BACK NOW... AND ADMISSION IS OPEN NOW !!!
Study In North Cyprus @ A Low Rate.
No Exam Needed, Just
Data Page Of International Passport, O'levels results and A Passport Photograph.
Contact Us For More Info.
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Near East As also reduced it tuition to 2800 Euros (per year) from 5600 Euros for all courses except for HEALTH RELATED COURSES Which starts from 6800 Euro (Per year). Though NURSING is also 2800 Euros Per academic Year...

Near East University Hospital is also the best on the Mediterranean. Its is higher equipped for all medical purpose including Heart Transplant and so many more...

ADMISSION IS OPEN NOW.

Engineering...
Medicine...
Nursing...
Pharmacy...
Law...
Aviation...
Marine...
Business Admin...
Economics...
AND SO MANY MORE...

Even Masters Courses are available @ an affordable Tuition Fee...

For more info, Contact :

NEU Student Agent - Adeyinka
+905338773816
felixcoco25@gmail.com
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
North Cyprus is one of the best place to get a scholarship abroad for all international students.

1. Near East University
4. Girne America University. and any other of the remaining 6 universities here or in Turkey

Students from all International Countries,
Do not need to write any Exam before/after the admission. All You Need is Your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT and 0'LEVEL RESULT to STUDY ABROAD AT EASE.

FOR MORE INFO. :

Name : Adeyinka
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Sturdy in one of the best university in London with a very affordable tuition fee. Get more information here http://www.edumacro.com/imperial-college-london-business-school-full-details/
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Study Now abroad With Just Your Waec or Neco Result and International Passport.

Admission is on Now

50% Scholarship
Low Tuition Fee

Bachelor Degree, Masters and Phd. Program available Now... Study Abroad Now
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015

1. Near East University.
4. Girne America University.
And Any other school you wish to study ...

International Students Do not need to write any Exam before/after the admission. All You Need is Your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT and 0'LEVEL RESULT to STUDY ABROAD As EASE As 1...2...3

FOR MORE INFO, Contact :

Agent Name : Adeyinka
Mobile : +905338773816 (whatsapp or call)
Address : Nicosia, Cyprus (TRNC)
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Study Marine Engineering & Aeronautic Engineering @ A Low and Cheap Tuition University In North Cyprus (TRNC).

UNIVERSITY OF KYRENIA IS A PRIVATE INSTITUTION.

The university offers 50% Scholarship to International Students.

Admission Requirements :

1. International Passport
2. O'levels Result
3. A Passport Photograph

ADMISSION IS OPEN NOW FOR ALL ACADEMIC SESSION !!!

Hurry Now & Start Your Admission Processing By Contacting :

Adeyinka (Near East University)
+905338773816
felixcoco25@gmail.com
Near East University, North Cyprus (TRNC)

Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by benlykesu(m): 12:06am On Apr 23, 2015
felixcoco:

1. Near East University

Students from all International Countries, Do not need to write any Exam before/after the admission. All You Need is Your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT and 0'LEVEL RESULT to STUDY ABROAD @ EASE.

FOR MORE INFO. :

smiley STUDY ABROAD ADMISSION AGENCY. smiley

Name : Adeyinka Adeola

Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2015
grin Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! grin

Here Is Another Opportunity For You To Study Abroad Now In Cyprus (TRNC) With Low Tuition Fee And 50% Scholarship For All International Students(UNDERGRADUATE)...

Admission is open NOW For September Intakes into Undergraduates and Post-Graduates Programs and Courses.
No JAMB, SAT, TOEFL, GMAT Or Any Exam Required.

Contact Us :
Adeyinka or Felix ( @ NEU)
+905338773816
Lefkosa/Nicosia, Cyprus(TRNC).

Register Now To Secure A Successful Admission With Us Now!!!
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2015
Near East University Dormitories....

Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2015
Near East University Grand Library

Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2015
NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY FREE BUSES FOR STUDENTS

Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2015
For Your Admission Processsing, You can Contact me through this Mediums below :

Email : Felixcoco25@gmail.com
Email : Felixcoco25@yahoo.com
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/studyabroadadmission

Address : Nicosia, Cyprus.

Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2015
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!
Here Is Another Opportunity For You To Study Abroad Now In Cyprus (TRNC) With Low Tuition Fee And 50% Scholarship For All International Students(UNDERGRADUATE)...
Admission is open NOW For September Intakes into Undergraduates and Post-Graduates Programs and Courses.
No JAMB, SAT, TOEFL, GMAT Or Any Exam Required.
Contact Us :
Adeyinka or Felix ( @ NEU)
+905338773816
Felixcoco25@gmail.com
Lefkosa/Nicosia, Cyprus(TRNC).
Register Now To Secure A Successful Admission With Us Now!!!
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2015
Check Our Facebook Page For More Information

https://www.facebook.com/studyabroadadmission
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2015
Near East As also reduced it tuition to 2800 Euros (per year) from 5600 Euros for all courses except for HEALTH RELATED COURSES Which starts from 6800 Euro (Per year). Though NURSING is also 2800 Euros Per academic Year...

[center]ADMISSION IS OPEN NOW.

Engineering...
Medicine...
Nursing...
Pharmacy...
Law...
Aviation...
Marine...
Business Admin...
Economics...
AND SO MANY MORE...[/center]

Even Masters Courses are available @ a Low Tuition Fee...

For more info, Contact :

NEU Student- Adeyinka (felix)
+905338773816
felixcoco25@gmail.com
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by vanosky: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2015
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!

Study Now Abroad With Just Your "Waec or Neco" Results and International Passport.

Admission is on Now for September Fall 2015/2016 academic session with 50% Scholarship & Low Tuition Fee For Undergraduate Program.

Masters and Phd. Program available Now... Study Abroad Now !!!

For More Info, Contact :
Adeyinka/Felix
+905338773816
Felixcoco25@gmail.com

Photo : NEU GRAND LIBRARY

Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2015
Admission Processing Is still on NOW !!!
Apply Now
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Admission Processing Is Going On Now For September 2015/2016 Academic Session With 50% Scholarship and Low Tuition Fee...

No Jamb, Toefl, Gmat,Sat, or any special exam needed.

All i need to help you secure a successful admission are just there (3) easy documents.

For more info, please Contact :

Adeyinka or Felix
+905338773816 (call or whatsapp)
Felixcoco25@gmail.com
Nicosia, Cyprus.

I would really be glad to help you with a sincere heart and also diligently.

Note : NO FRAUD
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
If you want Admission, talk to me. And i will help you secure an admission within A week and few days.
Stop meeting Agents that will just take ur money and Cheat you.
I am here in the school and am also a student like you.. NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY

CONTACT ME ON :
Call me Felix or Adeyinka
Felixcoco25@gmail.com
+905338773816
Re: Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! by felixcoco(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
No Jamb, Sat, Toefl, Gmat or Any Exam Needed To Study Abroad Now.

Gain Admission with 50% Scholarship and Low Tuition...

Contact me to help you gain Admission Now for Fall 2015/2016.

For more info, Contact :
Adeyinka/Felix
+905338773816
felixcoco25@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Educational Tablets For Kids Age 2-15 In Nigeria / 2012/2013 Jamb Form Is Out! / Kings University College Ghana Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.