Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More (5747 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by pickabeau1: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
aluta..hi
Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
My husband this, my boyfriend that

Why do you still call him your boyfriend? You're already cheating emotionally undecided

We cant tell you what to do. You need to set yourself in either one direction or the other lawfully, and live the consequences. Do not deceive him (your husband) further. Smh.
Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by Dantedasz(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ewuro1: So I endeared OP a little like a big sister would do and Dante dey get hot under the collar?? undecided
Is she naive, gullible and stupid?, YES. So now what? Throw her into lagoon or better in fireplace and end it all, so onlookers will know how holy and perfect we are??

Whether you like it or not, she still remains the vulnerable one all of this mess.
When emotional need is deprived in any marriage, situation like this is expected. So what's all the bruhaha all about?? undecided

Again.. OP sweetheart cool , Sit down with your husband, you both should talk and renegotiate his work schedule.
"Faith without works is doggone dead"

Where's COOGAR?? I miss him.

This gets interesting.
Your goddam lil' sister is married to a nice caring and loving man but she ain't satisfied with that. Her husband don't cheat on her neither does he beat her up. How does lil' sister repay her husband? She repays him by fecking her jobless ex boyfriend.
Certainly lil' sister deserves words of endearment for her 'decent' and 'exemplary' behaviour which all married and intending to marry couples should emulate in order to have a sweet and successful marriage.

See them making excuses for the despicable behaviour of this 'oponu' OP because she is a woman. Juxtapose this scenario and see the comments of the females change to something else.

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by Jman06(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Marriage sef ...*Yawns and falls back to sleep*
Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by Ewuro1: 1:30am On Jul 03, 2014
Dantedasz:

This gets interesting.
Your goddam lil' sister is married to a nice caring and loving man but she ain't satisfied with that. Her husband don't cheat on her neither does he beat her up. How does lil' sister repay her husband? She repays him by fecking her jobless ex boyfriend.
Certainly lil' sister deserves words of endearment for her 'decent' and 'exemplary' behaviour which all married and intending to marry couples should emulate in order to have a sweet and successful marriage.

See them making excuses for the despicable behaviour of this 'oponu' OP because she is a woman. Juxtapose this scenario and see the comments of the females change to something else.

And where in my comments on this thread did I approved her disgraceful behaviour? Yes she was veeryyyyy wrong ,we don hear undecided but are we gonna continue chastising her till kingdom come OR move on to proffer a possible solution before that opportunistic bastard execute his brainwashing tactic and eventually have his way?

By the way Dante, who is " see them" en ? .. . Go and sit your crusty bottom in the naughty corner make I hear word jare.... yenyenyen

3pages of dancing around in circles & trumpeting SAME morbid comments...typical.

Ma tenu mo'ro bi osho

5 Likes

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by TheMadame(f): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2014
Ewuro1:

And where in my comments on this thread did I approved her disgraceful behaviour? Yes she was veeryyyyy wrong ,we don hear undecided but are we gonna continue chastising her till kingdom come OR move on to proffer a possible solution before that opportunistic bastard execute his brainwashing tactic and eventually have his way?

By the way Dante, who is " see them" en ? .. . Go and sit your crusty bottom in the naughty corner make I hear word jare.... yenyenyen

3pages of dancing around in circles & trumpeting SAME morbid comments...typical.

Ma tenu mo'ro bi osho

Pay @Dante no mind my sister,he always tries to make everything look like the 9 circles of hell, his harsh repititions have driven the OP away from her thread and who knows what she will get up to next. I just hope she picks the positives and does not fall under the influence of that evil boyfriend again.
Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by Dantedasz(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2014
^^
So the OP is now the victim?
WTF? The cheating OP is now a poor mindless and naive victim being manipulated by the big bad evil boyfriend to have an affair with him? Wonders will never end.
Please while you females are on your spin mission,I suggest you spare a tiny thought for the real victim here who is the HUSBAND,that is being cheated upon by OP and her boyfriend.

This OP is never a victim here,because she is the one who exchanged vows with her HUSBAND.
In my opinion,this OP is not a victim but a cold calculating serial cheat. She just loves to feck the big black Anaconda in the BF's pants,simple.

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by pickabeau1: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2014
i dont get all this gist on manipulation

The BF is already phocking this woman and people here be saying they dont want him to have his way ... grin

Puhleezeee

Okafors Law is in control
Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by cococandy(f): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
OP pls don't lose your husband for anything.
Only a handful among men will be patient with you like this and encourage you to communicate your feelings and needs to them.
I hardly know anyone that will even endure your chatting with your ex just because you say you reduced the frequency.
Chai. See the way he's even petting you when he thought you were pregnant.
Biko,pls,abeg. Don't lose this man for anything.

That your ex is a deciever. If he loved you,he wouldn't let you go easily in the first place.
He never loved you. His pride was probably wounded when you married someone else and now he's out to get his pound of flesh.
If you fall for it.
O dear lawd, you're goner and will regret it forever.

As for those wondering why there isn't a shouting match against the OP.
I'd say if it was a guy who created this thread with the sincere appeal for help because he's realized the wrong in his action,(just like the OP did) then the reactions would still be the same.
We only get pissed at the unrepentant ones who see no wrong in their actions.
Make una dey apply small sense before making accusations. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
cococandy:

I'd say if it was a guy who created this thread with the sincere appeal for help because he's realized the wrong in his action,(just like the OP did) then the reactions would still be the same.

The above ain't true.
and no, it's not because the op ain't male, it's more like the tsunami brought back another NL.
the kinda lashing and judgment she would have recieved here, she for don vex marry the bf cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by cococandy(f): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hmm.
Well that's what I think anyway because I don't see myself lashing out a repentant guy who's sincerely looking for a solution to his weakness.

Lol@tsunami grin
Maybe folks be recovering from it still
alutacontinua:

The above ain't true.
and no, it's not because the op ain't male, it's more like the tsunami brought back another NL.
the kinda lashing and judgment she would have recieved here, she for don vex marry the bf cheesy
Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by Dantedasz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
cococandy:

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by cococandy(f): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Not lies.
I think it will take a very different type of insane to lash out at a guy who's repentant and seeking to right the wrongs he's done/doing.which I feel is the OP's reasons for creating the thread in the first place.
If she hadn't realized she was wrong,she wouldn't be troubled enough to seek help online.

I just think you need not be on the defensive.
Dantedasz:

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

1 Like

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by Dantedasz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
cococandy: Not lies.
I think it will take a very different type of insane to lash out at a guy who's repentant and seeking to right the wrongs he's done/doing.which I feel is the OP's reasons for creating the thread in the first place.
If she hadn't realized she was wrong,she wouldn't be troubled enough to seek help online.

I just think you need not be on the defensive.

Defensive?
What are we saying and what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
You're assuming the posters don't see anything wrong with her actions because she's a woman.

you think if it was a man the reactions would be different. You think so because you're a man.

You're already getting set to DEFEND any man who might find himself in such a situation.(Never mind that no one has defended her actions)
You're on the defensive!!!

Dantedasz:

Defensive?
What are we saying and what is this one saying?
Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by pickabeau1: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
How does one judge repentance..

From posts?..
Someone who has already done the do ...

OK oooooo
Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Were you there?
And even if she did the do is it too late to repent?

How do you judge repentance?

Well first she hasn't blamed her innocent husband for 'pushing' her to the other guy. If she did,I'd say she's trying to excuse her actions and as such not truly repentant.

But the fact that it bothers her is enough to show that her conscience is still alive. I'm sure she has taken good advice from here(unless she choses to reamin silly) and has done away with the other guy.
pickabeau1: How does one judge repentance..

From posts?..
Someone who has already done the do ...

OK oooooo

1 Like

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by Dantedasz(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
cococandy: You're assuming the posters don't see anything wrong with her actions because she's a woman.

you think if it was a man the reactions would be different. You think so because you're a man.

You're already getting set to DEFEND any man who might find himself in such a situation.(Never mind that no one has defended her actions)
You're on the defensive!!!

Right,you are now a psychologist and a shrink all up in my head?

1 Like

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by pickabeau1: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
grin grin grin..

And you were there to know how repentant she is and she is the innocent one being manipulated

Some women never take responsibility..

cococandy: Were you there?
And even if she did the do is it too late to repent?
How do you judge repentance?
Well first she hasn't blamed her innocent husband for 'pushing' her to the other guy. If she did,I'd say she's trying to excuse her actions and as such not truly repentant.
But the fact that it bothers her is enough to show that her conscience is still alive. I'm sure she has taken good advice from here(unless she choses to reamin silly) and has done away with the other guy.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by cococandy(f): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
Well she came forwrd na.
That's taking responsibility.

What would you rather we do? Shout her down?
pickabeau1: grin grin grin..

And you were there to know how repentant she is and she is the innocent one being manipulated

Some women never take responsibility..

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by pickabeau1: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
OK oooo
Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by novia22(f): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
OP whatever you do, DO NOT I repeat, DO NOT Leave yo husband for "a boyfriend".
Its going to take time but channel all yo concentration, affection, imagination, passion and all the positive words that end with "sion-tion" to yo husband before one tiny witch outside takes him from u and makes u start praying midnyt prayer instead of eating kpekus by that time....
The " yo so called boyfriend" dsnt wish yo well....if yo marriage ends today, he will not marry u cos he has one small chick he is saving graciously to marry n will still be the one to refer to u as a divorcee....
Don't let this guy manipulate u like u ain't got no life of yo own....Yo owe him nothing as in NOTHING...

1 Like

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by samtol4(m): 6:05am On Jul 05, 2014
Lessons 4 all especially our ladies :1.marriage is between a man and a woman(not boy and girl)who are mature emotionally and financially.2.Your marriage can make or mar you .3.when you marry a man just because of money you are bound to regret 4.Money may bring happiness in marriage only TRUE LOVE BRINGS JOY .4.The greatest mistake in life is to make wrong choice in marriage 5.You don't marry because all your mates are getting marry .6.The choices you make today determines your tomorrow .7it is your duty to choose whom to marry not your family's right 8.Never marry a woman just because she is beautiful but for HER good CHARATER beauty will fade away.9it is difficult to know a woman that truly loves you when you are comfortable. 10.It is better to remain single and happy than to be married and live in regret and pains....continue .....

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oh Lord! See the way people are making mockery of marriage. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married With No Friends : Lets Talk / Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words / Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.