Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? (1002 Views)

See The Palatial Property AVM Amosu Bought With Stolen Funds At Ikeja GRA (photo / October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / Nairaland Frontpage Bought With Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by bingbagbo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2014

Mine is cow-dung
To fertilize my ornamentals in front of my house
whatz yours lol
cheesy
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by Tallesty1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
Airtel Simcard

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by papannamdi1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
mine is mikel obi jersey
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Diesel to watch Nig vs France!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by bingbagbo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
tjark1: Diesel to watch Nig vs France!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by bingbagbo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
papa_nnamdi: mine is mikel obi jersey

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by bingbagbo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
Tallesty1: Airtel Simcard

grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by ayourbamie: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2014
Condom... I dont use it
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by bingbagbo(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2014
ayourbamie: Condom... I dont use it

so why do u buy grin
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by prowlG: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Almost bought a slap with my money.
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
lolz.
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by bingbagbo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
penquin: lolz.

grin
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by vicadex07(m): 1:48am On Aug 20, 2014
I carry olosho go house and couldn't do the deed again after the club shayo comot my system. She was too damn fugly...
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by tlopez82: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
AVR...voltage regulator whereas na low current my area dey get, so the thing no gree come on at all and kukuma swallow d small lite wey we for even manage! grin
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
mod fp abeg need to read nairalander's comment... topic like this,still in page (0)..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by PurestBoy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hennessy 15K for club, it was after the shayo cleared for my eyes I con know say I've been foolish
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by bingbagbo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
PurestBoy: Hennessy 15K for club, it was after the shayo cleared for my eyes I con know say I've been foolish

grin
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by bunmioguns(m): 5:31am On Aug 28, 2014
Bro bin, a beg wake me up if this thread don hit front page...

I go come say my own undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2014
mod are sleeping
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by soonest(f): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2014
An expensive shoe that was undersize. How the seller convinced me to buy it is what I don't know till date
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by KillerBeauty(f): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2014
Mtn Caller tune. I wasted my 50 naira to get Dorobucci as my ring back tune. Tune that I didn't enjoy or listened to
Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Bought With Your Money? by bingbagbo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
bunmioguns: Bro bin, a beg wake me up if this thread don hit front page...

I go come say my own undecided

embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

An Advice From The Father To His Son. / 16 Signs That Your House Is Haunted! / Salary Scale...... Be Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.