Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Has Yobo Justified His Inclusion In The World Cup Squad. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Yobo Justified His Inclusion In The World Cup Squad. (533 Views)

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? / Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Yobo Justified His Inclusion In The World Cup Squad. by spanzed(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
I just finished watching the match of the day..i must really commend the SE squad and the Technical crew team for such a worldcup performance.But i would also like to point out the injury time goal of YOBO..I have so much had had this odd feeling right from the time this dude had been included into the squad,i would like to really no why he was included is it for the sake of his total caps for the national team or Keshi is picking players based on sentiment i am confident that there is a very suitable replacement for this man in our local league..Thou Oboabona was ruled out with injury but what was about the rumour of his repucuration and possible start in todays game..Yobo should please retire!!! His positioning for that ball was bad having blocked the kepper from saving that ball from entering the goal post..I rest my case here come 2018 am looking foward 2 a super Eagle who could make past the ROUND of 16 and possibly lift the trophy without YOBO
Re: Has Yobo Justified His Inclusion In The World Cup Squad. by pixtuk(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
yess he has justified is inclusion with an own goal grin
Re: Has Yobo Justified His Inclusion In The World Cup Squad. by abatically(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
You guys can say whatever u want, Yobo had a good game today apart from the own goal which could have happened to anyone. Marcelo scored an own goal for Brazil. The thing is once a player is hated, people will start looking for his mistakes. This is also the case with Musa, nigerians hate him so much they look for his mistakes rather than his good deeds. The only reason people shut up over Musa is his 2 goals against Argentina.

(1) (Reply)

SSS Arrests NFF President "Maigari" / Same Germany That Ghana Drew 2-2? / Official Thread for all Football Transfer News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.