Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven (26797 Views)

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside / WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Saturday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
MDX color changed from Black to metalic Blue

Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Monday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2015
Thursday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sunday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2015
Saturday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sunday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Friday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Thursday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Saturday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sunday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
This guy will go places.

I like the presentation - clear pictures, lots of before, during and after pictures. I like it.

My only gripe - and a pretty minor one considering, is the cars are mostly masked, and not stripped of bumpers, lights, trim, glass etc before painting. I spotted a Nissan Altima with even the easy-to-remove badges masked.

Still, the pictures show a finish that has the shine of clean glass, very commendable. I would be happy to have my cars painted here, if I was in Nigeria, and didn't have the knowledge to paint my cars myself.

Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Siena:
This guy will go places.

I like the presentation - clear pictures, lots of before, during and after pictures. I like it.

My only gripe - and a pretty minor one considering, is the cars are mostly masked, and not stripped of bumpers, lights, trim, glass etc before painting. I spotted a Nissan Altima with even the easy-to-remove badges masked.

Still, the pictures show a finish that has the shine of clean glass, very commendable. I would be happy to have my cars painted here, if I was in Nigeria, and didn't have the knowledge to paint my cars myself.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks A lot Sir for your comment. We really appreciate.

Sir,the reason we do do not stripe cars of bumpers, lights, trim, glass etc before painting is because of time. We get cars to be worked on and owners want the car ready in 2 or 3 days so we try to cover some parts and also seperate colors with paper and still make sure we get the job done perfectly.

aWe always stripe cars of some parts when we are changing the color as we did on the MDX Above this page.

Thanks Once More Sir..Blessings..

APAGHA.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Monday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by RoyalRoy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please educate me a little bit.....

There is this alternate bumper for Hondas and Toyotas.... I am not sure maybe because of the material, most people leave it in black (unpainted) while those who try to paint it have a sad story to tell after maybe 6-8 months.

What's your take? A poor paint job or the bumpers material are just "unpaintable"?

Find attached an example of the bumper am talking about .

Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
RoyalRoy:
Please educate me a little bit.....

There is this alternate bumper for Hondas and Toyotas.... I am not sure maybe because of the material, most people leave it in black (unpainted) while those who try to paint it have a sad story to tell after maybe 6-8 months.

What's your take? A poor paint job or the bumpers material are just "unpaintable"?

Find attached an example of the bumper am talking about .

We paint them, We have special primer we use and they last very long.
Thanks.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by RoyalRoy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
apaghaltd:

We paint them, We have special primer we use and they last very long.
Thanks.

Okay.

Please show us pictures of such job whenever you have any to deliver.

Thanks
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by deathwing(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Your paint job pictures are wicked!!!

I hope you can do awesome matte painting on small cars.

Abeg no vex, kindly give me an estimate for golf 3 painting, both matte and normal.

Use the instance of that red golf on the first page.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by chuka5000(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
apaghaltd:
APAGHA CAR SPRAY/OVEN BAKE CENTER : Where we turn your car brand new with Our Ultra modern spray booth oven.

We give your car a factory treat which involves a well handled body work , the use of filtered air for all paint spray work,High quality Paint and Industrial paint spray guns are used by our team giving the perfect finish.

We are most certain a one time trial with us will have you telling everyone of our Good job/service.

Contact us today for a one on one discussion on how to give your car a new look.

Address: 299 Iju Water works Road, Elliot Ishaga, Lagos
PHONE: 08029592325 , 08188083949
EMAIL: APAGHALTD@GMAIL.COM

Do u have an abuja office?
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by caesaraba(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thread followed. Impressive. I'll definitely patronize you jare.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by deathwing(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2015
I'd also like the golf 3 painted like this (notice the bumper). I love your jobs, but I'd like an estimate of what this would cost. Thanks

Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
deathwing:
I'd also like the golf 3 painted like this (notice the bumper). I love your jobs, but I'd like an estimate of what this would cost. Thanks

Sir, it will cost 60k to package your Golf 3 very well .
Thanks.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
chuka5000:

Do u have an abuja office?

No Sir,Only Lagos for now.
Thanks.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by Olisa4all: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Been following this page for quite a while now to be sure of the quality of jobs you do and I must say you really do a great job....

Now to mine, attached are pictures of what I wanna add to mine as well as the full body work and oven bake treatment.

Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Olisa4all:
Been following this page for quite a while now to be sure of the quality of jobs you do and I must say you really do a great job....
Now to mine, attached are pictures of what I wanna add to mine as well as the full body work and oven bake treatment.

Sir, let us know when you ready.
Thanks.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sunday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by Val2001: 6:25am On Jul 20, 2015
What will it cost me to change Nissan pathfinder 2009 model from white to Black.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Val2001:
What will it cost me to change Nissan pathfinder 2009 model from white to Black.

80k sir
Thanks.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by Val2001: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ok
I will get back to you.
apaghaltd:

80k sir
Thanks.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wednesday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2015
Friday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Saturday

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Conducts Tests For Drivers Following Rampant Road Accidents / My Trip To Chicago Auto Show (pics) (vids) / .................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.