Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven (26864 Views)

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside / WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
CEO3:
Nice job. I want to respray my car, its a benz 2008 C300 model, no dent at all. I want to change the colour from black to blood red. What's the price? Thanks.

Sir, Plz call us on 08029592325 so we can schedule appointment to see the car and then conclude on price.
Thank you sir.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by kayjasper(f): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
apaghaltd:

Sir, Plz call us on 08029592325 so we can schedule appointment to see the car and then conclude on price.
Thank you sir.

Am sorry but you seem to be deliberately avoiding giving us an idea of what your price range is.

The man CEO3 said he is using A 2008 c300 Mercedes Benz without a scratch and he wants to change the color from black to blood red and you still want to see the car before you can name your price?
Is it that you dont have an idea what a Benz c300 looks like or you need to confirm if his color is truly black? Cos I dont understand o!!

I won't be driving all the way to your workshop without even having an idea of what am going to be paying!!!

At least let's have an idea of what you charge here on your thread, if the car has no dent to work on.... how many days it would take to respray to same color and how many days to respray to another color. And at what price.

That shouldn't be that hard sir!!

RoyalRoy:

What's the average price and time frame to paint a vehicle into another color? a vehicle without a dent ?

7 Likes

Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by CEO3: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
kayjasper:

Am sorry but you seem to be deliberately avoiding giving us an idea of what your price range is.

The man CEO3 said he is using A 2008 c300 Mercedes Benz without a scratch and he wants to change the color from black to blood red and you still want to see the car before you can name your price?
Is it that you dont have an idea what a Benz c300 looks like or you need to confirm if his color is truly black? Cos I dont understand o!!

I won't be driving all the way to your workshop without even having an idea of what am going to be paying!!!

At least let's have an idea of what you charge here on your thread, if the car has no dent to work on.... how many days it would take to respray to same color and how many days to respray to another color. And at what price.

I was wondering the same too. Thanks.

Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2014
kayjasper:

Thanks Madam for raising this issue, the reason why we prefer calls and also sometimes inspecting a car before concluding on price is because level of job to be done on every car differs from one to another . We have had cases where a car owner would tell us no dent and when we conclude on price we find out the running board/side steps is too bad, the bumper looking bad as well and even sometimes we notice cracks on the car due to previous bad paint job and also there are dents car owners wont notice until we show them.

Madam, I can tell you price is not an issue at all as our main goal is making u guys smile at the end of every job we do. We have done some jobs for people on Nairaland and in some cases we go to them to see cars and conclude on price.

Madam please for us to conclude on price and number days for quality job to be done on your car.. Call us on 08029592325 or add us on BBM 2AA1F2E0 so you can send us pics of the car ..

Thanks.
APAGHA.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
FRESH

Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2014
Tuesday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Theatre Of Dreams

Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wednesday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
pls, help me suggest a color for a 2008 Explorer on Black glossy wheel.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
We Are Open Monday - Saturday.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Bossforeva:
pls, help me suggest a color for a 2008 Explorer on Black glossy wheel.
black or wine sir..
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
Thursday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
apaghaltd:

black or wine sir..
how will pearl white be on it?
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Bossforeva:
how will pearl white be on it?
Pearl white would be nice too..
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
apaghaltd:

Pearl white would be nice too..
well i'll visit your office after business. Just hope you will give me the correct definition of pearl white.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
@ Bossforeva .

Sir, procedure for doing a pearl white job on a car is different from a normal white job . Call us on 08029592325 so we can discuss.
Thanks.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lets Package Your Machine.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Friday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Saturday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Quality
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sunday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Monday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Quality Service ... ☑..
Long Lasting Paint Job.. ☑..
Timely Delivery.. ☑..
E.T.C..☑..

Call Us , Lets Discuss On How To Give Your Machine A Brand New Look..
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tuesday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
WEDNESDAY
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thursday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
We Are Open Monday - Saturday.
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Saturday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Fresh

Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Monday
Re: Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven by apaghaltd: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tuesday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Conducts Tests For Drivers Following Rampant Road Accidents / ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI / New Scammers On Auto Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.