Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (88573 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Some allege that Nollywood is synonymous to divorce, but I strongly disagree. This is because there are marriage crashes everywhere. The marriages of pastors, bankers, politicians, civil servants etc do crash.

But we get to hear more about the so called frequent marriage crashes in Nollywood because they are in the limelight.

Nevertheless, whenever most Nollywood marriages crash, we get to hear that they crashed because of incompatibility and irreconcilable differences.

Below are list of top Nollywood stars whose divorce and separation shook Nollywood and made their fans to feel bad.

1 SOLOMON AKIYESI
His case was filled with much drama, he left his estranged wife Lilian to marry another without proper divorce, and the drama that followed shook Nollywood.

2 KENNETH OKONKWO
His marriage to the only daughter of CPM General Overseer, Ogechi Ezekiel lasted barely for two years and it ended in 2002. The crashed marriage produced a son. The crashed marriage shook the industry as Kenneth had turned born again even before they got married.

3 UCHE OGBODO
Uche who is heavily pregnant and currently in the US awaiting her delivery recently disclosed that her few months old marriage to Apo has crashed based on lies and deceit on the part of Apo, and this shocked her fans.

4 CHIEGE ALISIGWE
The very beautiful Chiege was once married to Tony Ebbe, a senior police officer. The marriage produced a daughter. Chiege disclosed that her marriage to Mr Ebbe lasted for just 3 months

5 FUNKE AKINDELE
Funke's marriage to Alhaji Almaroof crashed barely a year after it was contracted to the consternation of fans.

6 AYO ADESANYA & GORIOLA HASSAN
Their marriage crashed like a badly arranged cards as Ayo disclosed that she packed out of her marriage at midnight.

7 MONALISA CHINDA & DEJO RICHARDS
Monalisa shocked her fans when she announced years back that she has left her marriage over domestic violence and abuse. She practically ran out of her matrimonial home.

8 CHIKA IKE
Chika was married to Tony Ebieri but she filled for divorce and won because of domestic violence.

9 STEPHANIE OKEREKE
Stephanie was briefly married to Chikelue Iloanus but she left him. There were accusations and counter accusations of infidelity. Iloanusi also blamed his mother inlaw too.

10 LOLA ALAO
Lola Alao's former husband attacked her severally in the media and said unprintable things about her when their marriage crashed.

11 DORIS SIMEON & DANIEL ADEMONIKAN
They surprised so many people with their separation and it generated so much drama.

12 LAIDE BAKARE
Her crashed marriage to Mr Okunfulire generated lots of noise as her ex said so many unprintable things about Laide.

13 MBONG & JETA AMATA
Their crashed marriage shook the industry and it crashed over Jeta's domineering attitude.

14 FRED AMATA
Fred and Agatha Amata's crashed union shook the industry as well. The marriage produced 2 kids and Fred later moved over to actress Ibinabo Fiberesima,and their affair which produced a cute baby girl also crumbled.

15 FOLUKE DARAMOLA
Foluke was married to Tunde Sobowale but the marriage crashed few years after.

16 EUCHARIA ANUNOBI
Eucharia was heart broken years ago after her husband Mr Ekwu dumped her and eloped. She later filled for divorce.

17 REGINA ASKIA
Regina Askia was briefly married to a money bag, Charles Orie, but she dumped him for American Ruddy Williams. Charles remarried only months ago.

18 FAITHIA $ SAHEED BALOGUN
Many fans of these actors were pained at their separation.

19 SHAN GEORGE
Shan has been married and divorced thrice. Her divorce with Tony Nwosisi generated lots of controversies.

20 CLARION CHUKWURA
Clarion has been married and divorced at least twice.

21 STELLA DAMASUS
Stella and Emeka Nzeribe didn't stay up to a year in their marriage to the consternation of fans. Stella rushed into that marriage and rushed out.

22 UCHE IWUJI
Uche's marriage to Juwon Lawal lasted barely a year and it produced a kid.

23 KATE HENSHAW
Kate and her British ex, Mr Nuttal shocked fans with their separation after about 10 years of marriage which produced a daughter.

24 ANNE NJEMANZE & SEGUN ARINZE
Fans were elated when the then very beautiful Ann married Segun but were shocked when Anne left the marriage, breaking Arinze's heart. The marriage produced a daughter who is about 17 years now.

25 JIBOLA DABO & BINTA MOGAJI
Their union crashed over accusation of infidelity. Binta accused Jibola of bringing women into their matrimonial home.

26 ROBERT PETERS
Robert's 5 year old marriage to his American wife crashed last year.

27JACKIE APPIAH
Jackie's marriage which produced a son crashed after 3 years to the amazement of fans.

28 JULIET IBRAHIM
Pretty Juliet's marriage to pilot Kwadwo Safo ended a while ago and Juliet recently announced it. The marriage which produced a son crashed over Mr Safo's cheating habit and his family's unnecessary interferences.

29 MIDE MARTINS & AFEEZ OWO
The marriage of late Funmi Martins daughter, Mide to actor Afeez crashed on alleged infidelity accusation by Afeez.

30 BUKKY WRIGHT
Rumour-mongers claim that Bukky is married to four other men aside her new husband.“We gathered that her first was to one Gboyega Amu with whom she had two children.
Shortly after separating from Amu, due to what she termed irreconcilable differences, she moved into the arms of fellow actor and one time NNPC top shot and current member of the House of Representatives, Rotimi Makinde, without officially divorcing Gboyega Amu.
The union lasted a few years before she moved on in the same fashion and found solace in the arms of society journalist and image maker, Femi Davies.Bukky and Femi got married at the Akodo Registry in Lagos without still dissolving her early marriages.
Her nuptials with Femi Davies followed the same pattern.It did not last up to a year before she also walked away without going to the courts to seek for a divorce, making her the wife of three men. Not done with the three and the numerous flings,she later got hitched with renowned music promoter, Bolaji Saheed aka Basia who was then based in Canada.”Within a short time, and true to type, they got married in a hush-hush Islamic Nikkai.

30 NGOZI NWOSUThe Arochukwu Abia born actress marriage to her Yoruba husband crashed years ago.

5 Likes

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ayo Adesanya and ex Goriola Hassan

monalisa and ex deso Richard

chika like and ex

Stephanie and Ex Iloanusi

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lola also and ex

Doris Simeon and ex Daniel

laide bakare & ex

Mbong & Jeta Amata

1 Like

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Regina Askia & ex charles orie

faithia $ saheed balogun

clarion chukwura & ex

Stella damasus & ex Emeka Nzeribe

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
Solomon Akiyesi and Lilian

Kenneth okonkwo and Ogechi

UCHE ogbodo and Apo

funke akindele and Almaroof

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
Fred and Agatha amata

Fred and ibinabo

uche iwuji & ex

Kate henshaw and Nuttal

1 Like

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
Anne njemanze & segun arinze

jibola Dabo & Ayo binta mogaji

Jackie Appiah & ex

Juliet Ibrahim & ex

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ngozi nwosu

Tchidi Chikere and Sophia with d drama that followed the break up

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bukky wright

Robert peters & ex

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by hatux: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Seriously,Almaroof and Funke Akindele I really felt for the young lady. How I wish I could marry her?
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by okirewaju(f): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hmnnnnn
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by edymonte: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
its unfortunate but marriage is not by force

3 Likes

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Techwriter: 3:17am On Jul 01, 2014
What can I say "All that glitter is not gold" It has been said that in Hollywood a marriage is successful if it outlasts milk. Unfortunately Nollywood while copying Hollywood copied everytn bad as well. My advice to young ladies: Look before you leap, all that glitters is not gold, don't marry for fame or public acceptance. It is better the world criticizes your choice like Peter and Lola and you remain together for live than that the whole media hypes, people clap and it ends in a year. That's my little advice sha

12 Likes

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by edymonte: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2014
Techwriter: What can I say "All that glitter is not gold" It has been said that in Hollywood a marriage is successful if it outlasts milk. Unfortunately Nollywood while copying Hollywood copied everytn bad as well. My advice to young ladies: Look before you leap, all that glitters is not gold, don't marry for fame or public acceptance. It is better the world criticizes your choice like Peter and Lola and you remain together for live than that the whole media hypes, people clap and it ends in a year. That's
my little advice sha

I don't really think that any body just wishes his or her marriage to crash just like that o.

several reasons could account for d break up.

but its better to leave a dead marriage alive than dead.

5 Likes

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by hugelyendowed: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2014
its better to leave a miserable marriage alive than dead.

so its not by force to stay married.

he she that wears d shoes knows where it pinches

9 Likes

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2014
edymonte:

I don't really think that any body just wishes his or her marriage to crash just like that o.

several reasons could account for d break up.

but its better to leave a dead marriage alive than dead.
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by SpaceGooat: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2014
do you know what cause all this divorce?? EGO!! angry it is really killing relationship and not make male guys get girl. but thank gods for people like me that teach people how to kll ego. click this thread to kill youre ego. https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret

1 Like

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by daveP(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2014
Marriage works with the law of magnetism.such a very simple law,yet highly overlooked.nowhere do we have celebrity marriage been successful in the world.the successful ones will be less than 12% (F9).let them continue to dream per se!

1 Like

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2014
Wow!!!
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by folu4real(f): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2014
hummm why getting married in d first place when u are not sure and not ready to face anything that comes after. It is common among the celeb. while some people consider them their roles model, what lesson are they leaving behind?

1 Like

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
dave P: Marriage works with the law of magnetism.such a very simple law,yet highly overlooked.nowhere do we have celebrity marriage been successful in the world.the successful ones will be less than 12% (F9).let them continue to dream per se!

Dave

celebrity or no celebrity , a marriage that would crash would still crash.ooo

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by daveP(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
lalasticlala:

Dave

celebrity or no celebrity , a marriage that would crash would still crash.ooo
true,but this time im focussing on them in particular,the most annoying is funke akindele's.she spent nothing lets than a 100million=1year. Thats like a budget for anoda peaceful family somewhere in akure or ibadan for 5years

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
dave P: true,but this time im focussing on them in particular,the most annoying is funke akindele's.she spent nothing lets than a 100million=1year. Thats like a budget for anoda peaceful family somewhere in akure or ibadan for 5years

honestly that of Funke was really shocking but I felt for her. imagine being married for just a year after all d glamorous wedding.

I wish she finds a better man this time

1 Like

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by MayflowerB(f): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Shameful
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by ashewopeckas(f): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
They all looked incompatible from day 1 so divorce is imminent.
Which kain jazz that 'OWALA' use for Mide Martins though, I need am make i use am for Rihanna

12 Likes

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Am I the only one that saw that name on the 6th list?
grin grin grin grin
I MEAN A man ACTUALLY ANSWERS ''GORILLA''

chai and e fit be say na Okoro or Okon naim be him real name o grin

3 Likes

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
Odilafta: Am I the only one that saw that name on the 6th list?
grin grin grin grin
I MEAN A man ACTUALLY ANSWERS ''GORILLA''

chai and e fit be say na Okoro or Okon naim be him real name o grin

Iol
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Ayomide2015: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
We are WASHER MAN and we give (home service) please and please if you are in need of your washer man or laundry man at home or anywhere in LAGOS, pls call Mr AYOMIDE.. 07033756040 08036362803

1 Like

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by pat077: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
what about racheal oniga?
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by bebe2(f): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
lorddddddd help us,

so all this pple don divorce??

na wa o

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.