Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS - Autos (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (152588 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:01am On Oct 13, 2014
venorite:
Boss, can you get your hands on Volkswagen bug and Honda civic 2002

2003 Honda Civic SE . . . . Will be yours for ONLY 1.22M Naira

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:02am On Oct 13, 2014
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:02am On Oct 13, 2014
wink wink

grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:07am On Oct 13, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:09am On Oct 13, 2014
2002 Volkswagen Beetle GLS Coupe (2 door) , , , , ONLY 1.3M Naira

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:10am On Oct 13, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:10am On Oct 13, 2014
wink wink wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadians brothers and sisters, while we wish all Americans Happy Columbus day
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Another week of His blessings
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Another week of blessings.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by esoorita: 12:45am On Oct 16, 2014
Fhemmmy:
Another week of blessings.

Fhemmy, I like your style of posting the photographs of the cars enquired on your thread as it gives the enquirer a vivid idea of the car they are after. I also believe that the moment a potential customer sets his/her eyes on the photograph of the ride, they will run helter- skelter to find the money to get it once the price is right. The photographs of the rides you post puts you in another league from other dealers. Keep up the good work. I'm based in the U.K and most of the rides with 2.0 Ltrs engine upwards in Europe are diesel engines which are not fit for purpose in Nigeria otherwise one will be stressed out competing for diesel with industrial diesel generators owners many of whom are corporate companies. In view of the above fact, those of us in Europe desiring to ship cars to Nigeria hasn't got much option than to get American specs cars and they are not available here.
Myself and a few of my friends wants you to give us the definitive landing cost of the following cars in Nigeria with the photographs provided as usual.
(1) MERCEDES-BENZ ML350 4MATIC 2010 and 2012
(2) TOYOTA SEQUOIA PLATINUM 4X4 2010
(3) TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 4X4 V8 2009 and 2010
(4) TOYOTA CAMRY XLE 2.4 2008 and 2009
(5) TOYOTA RAV4 2.4 LIMITED AWD 2009
(6) INFINITY FX35 AWD PREMIUM 2009 and 2010

The mileage of the above cars should not exceed 50-80k maximum and the preferred exterior colour is black while the interior colour should be grey and almond (cream). Thanks
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:20am On Oct 16, 2014
esoorita:

Fhemmy, I like your style of posting the photographs of the cars enquired on your thread as it gives the enquirer a vivid idea of the car they are after. I also believe that the moment a potential customer sets his/her eyes on the photograph of the ride, they will run helter- skelter to find the money to get it once the price is right. The photographs of the rides you post puts you in another league from other dealers. Keep up the good work. I'm based in the U.K and most of the rides with 2.0 Ltrs engine upwards in Europe are diesel engines which are not fit for purpose in Nigeria otherwise one will be stressed out competing for diesel with industrial diesel generators owners many of whom are corporate companies. In view of the above fact, those of us in Europe desiring to ship cars to Nigeria hasn't got much option than to get American specs cars and they are not available here.
Myself and a few of my friends wants you to give us the definitive landing cost of the following cars in Nigeria with the photographs provided as usual.
(1) MERCEDES-BENZ 350 4MATIC 2010 and 2012

The mileage of the above cars should not exceed 50-80k maximum and the preferred exterior colour is black [/b]while the [b]interior colour should be grey and almond (cream). Thanks

We are so honored with your comments and such make us to wanna do more and be better . . . . Please feel free to point to us too where and how we could improve our services
Now back to business, we dont have any C350 4Matic . . . . None, only the 300 series of it

With the bold comments, you surely will be looking at higher prices cos the potential rides will be lesser than usual
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:38am On Oct 16, 2014
esoorita:

The mileage of the above cars should not exceed 50-80k maximum and the preferred exterior colour is black while the interior colour should be grey and almond (cream). Thanks

Based on your preferences and conditions, 2010 Toyota Sequoia Platinum will land in Lagos for ONLY 6.99M Naira + Clearing cost (Clearing not included in price) and please note that could be cheaper if you relax the conditions

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:39am On Oct 16, 2014
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:40am On Oct 16, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:41am On Oct 16, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:41am On Oct 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:45am On Oct 16, 2014
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:47am On Oct 16, 2014
esoorita:

2010 Toyota Land Cruiser 4DR 4WD will land in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 8.1M Naira + Clearing cost..... Clearing not inclusive

1 Share

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:48am On Oct 16, 2014
wink wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:48am On Oct 16, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:49am On Oct 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:49am On Oct 16, 2014
cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Spacious

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:53am On Oct 16, 2014
cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:03am On Oct 16, 2014
esoorita:

We only find just one Black 2009 Toyota Camry XLE with 2.4 Lt engine and within the mileage that you have requested for, and there is not even a single 2008 please remember that average mileage driven in a year in the USA and Canada is 15 * 18K MIles and a 2008 ride is already 6 and half years, while a 2009 is a 5 and half years old
The only found 2009 Toyota Camry XLE will be yours at a cost of ONLY 3.8M Naira all charges and clearing inclusive . . . Too high i think

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (169) (Reply)

TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside / Buying from COTONOU made easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.