Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS - Autos (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (152621 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
He is Able. ....My God shall supply all of my needs/ wants according to His riches in glories through Christ who strengthens us.....Amen!.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Happy New week . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by subnormal: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello, how much should i budget for a 2010 VW passat cc . 2.0 T full options with two tone seats.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:55am On Dec 09, 2014
subnormal:
Hello, how much should i budget for a 2010 VW passat cc . 2.0 T full options with two tone seats.

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated. We will look into this and get back to you shortly.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
cool cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
subnormal:

There is Passat and there is Model called CC . . . . We will give you bother . . . . . Check out this 2010 VW Passat and could be yours for ONLY 2.6M Naira BUT Cleaing cost is not included . . . it will be extra

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
smiley smiley smiley

wink wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
And we present you the 2010 Volkswagen CC Sport . . . . ONLY 2.6M Naira + Clearing cost that is extrra

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by subnormal: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Thanks fhemmy, i really prefer the passat cc. Do you lnow how much it will cost to clear after the new auto policy starts in january? Can you get one with two colour seats ?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
subnormal:
Thanks fhemmy, i really prefer the passat cc. Do you lnow how much it will cost to clear after the new auto policy starts in january? Can you get one with two colour seats ?

I am not sure what the clearing would be once the new policy is in place . . . Also, it will be hard for me to search for a ride based on 2 color of the seat, but when i get some time i could look into that, just wont wanna make a promise of it.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2014
Thanks for your business. ..... we appreciate your patronage
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:53am On Dec 12, 2014
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Another day for His glories to come down.....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Let us enjoy the best of the weekend. ...... What an awesome God He is.!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
wink
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
In this new week, God shall show up and bless us indeed
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
He is the reason for the season

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (169) (Reply)

TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside / Buying from COTONOU made easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.