Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS - Autos (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (152500 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Happy weekend...
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Happy Sunday.....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
What a sunny day His presence commands........ cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
cheesy cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Happy Monday....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by chillykelly86(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
How much will Toyota Corolla 2004 cost me? Clearing/ duty, etc inclusive
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
chillykelly86:
How much will Toyota Corolla 2004 cost me? Clearing/ duty, etc inclusive

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . . .
2004 Toyota Corolla CE model from Canada could be yours for ONLY 1.35M Naira, while the LE model will be yours for ONLY 1.68M Naira
From the USA because of the US $$ exchange rate, it is a lot much more

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Another Monday with much on His mind for us . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Another Monday of Fhemmmy Motos ready to serve you . . . . cool cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:10am On Aug 05, 2015
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by datigbogirl: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . . .
2004 Toyota Corolla CE model from Canada could be yours for ONLY 1.35M Naira, while the LE model will be yours for ONLY 1.68M Naira
From the USA because of the US $$ exchange rate, it is a lot much more

With the current CBN policy placing a ban on Dorm accts....how do you intend shipping rides for people?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
datigbogirl:

With the current CBN policy placing a ban on Dorm accts....how do you intend shipping rides for people?

I am not based in Nigeria, so Naira is paid into our account in Nigeria, there are companies that does the transfer for us, and they get paid . . . basically pay them Naira that is transfered into our account and they will pay me $$ here either cash or paid into an account of my choice depending on the usage of the money . . . .We do same for Canadian deals too.
Hope your question was answered? Please feel free to ask more questions if need be.

Also, i could wrong though but the policy seems to only affect people that want to go to the bank and deposit $$ in Cash without proper documentations and not those that are doing transfer from bank to bank . . .Online deals and transfers makes like easier for everyone and increase safety of money and life.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lord, speak to my heart . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Another day going where yesterday went..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:05am On Aug 06, 2015
Welcome to today......
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Another day of His abundance favor on us...... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Today is another opportunity to do it right and we will grab it with all in us.....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by datigbogirl: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I am not based in Nigeria, so Naira is paid into our account in Nigeria, there are companies that does the transfer for us, and they get paid . . . basically pay them Naira that is transfered into our account and they will pay me $$ here either cash or paid into an account of my choice depending on the usage of the money . . . .We do same for Canadian deals too.
Hope your question was answered? Please feel free to ask more questions if need be.

Also, i could wrong though but the policy seems to only affect people that want to go to the bank and deposit $$ in Cash without proper documentations and not those that are doing transfer from bank to bank . . .Online deals and transfers makes like easier for everyone and increase safety of money and life.

What can someone like me who has a couple thousand dollars but can't deposit it in d bank cos of the bank on dorm account now. I'm trying to ship a ride from abroad.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
datigbogirl:

What can someone like me who has a couple thousand dollars but can't deposit it in d bank cos of the bank on dorm account now. I'm trying to ship a ride from abroad.

I am not sure how we could be of help, i will advice you sell the $ and deposit the equivalent to you naira account and take it from there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (169) (Reply)

TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside / Buying from COTONOU made easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.