Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) (14557 Views)

Cadet Pilot At Bristow Group / Bristow Group Pilot Trainee Aptitude Test / Bristow Group Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Wait o. How come nobody has said anything about a knowledge of what awaits us during and after the training. The later is actually of utmost importance to me. Don't tell me you guys already know the nature of the job. Who knows if it's gonna be the type that completely isolates you from "normal life" ? Something like those work-round-the-clock offshore jobs that we all unsuspectingly crave at one point in our lives. grin Wouldn't it be nice if someone with an idea answers these questions?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
I hear lots of aviators want to work for bristow. the prospects are boundless or so I think. we shd count ourselves blessed for this opportunity. All we have to do is, read our books and pass our license exams.

The sky is our starting point

1 Like

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
KIDorazulume: I hear lots of aviators want to work for bristow. the prospects are boundless or so I think. we shd count ourselves blessed for this opportunity. All we have to do is, read our books and pass our license exams.

The sky is our starting point

License exams, uh? Isn't it too early to start worrying about that? It's still about two years from now naa. grin
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2014
aphyz2709:

License exams, uh? Isn't it too early to start worrying about that? It's still about two years from now naa. grin

Hahaha, was looking at everything in a nutshell bro. worry not, ain't no racer.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
KIDorazulume:

Hahaha, was looking at everything in a nutshell bro. worry not, ain't no racer.
It's obvious guys are already thinking of going to the hanger to start dealing with helicopter...
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
What's the latest on the medical exams sef? smiley Abi dem never finish?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
aphyz2709: What's the latest on the medical exams sef? smiley Abi dem never finish?

Let's see what happens from tmrw. It's possible not everyone did theirs on Monday besides Bristow can like to take their time sha oo

2 Likes

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
KIDorazulume:

Let's see what happens from tmrw. It's possible not everyone did theirs on Monday besides Bristow can like to take their time sha oo

Alright, Signor. Tomorrow it is.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
*Passing by*......

grin Baba dem, I dey hail o. How market today?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2014
Nna mehn! market dey one kain oo
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
KIDorazulume: Nna mehn! market dey one kain oo

no worry, e go soon pure. But nna eehn time don dey waka o.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by donobj: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2014
aphyz2709:

no worry, e go soon pure. But nna eehn time don dey waka o.
any latest pls update the house oh. I wish everyone success including myself.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2014
So B.A.T.S refused to say anything throughout last week. Diariz God o.

*sips agbo 'Jedi*

But looking on the bright side, I'd say we're closer to NCAT's gate now than we were last week. grin

Keep the hope alive, Rotorheads.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
aphyz2709: So B.A.T.S refused to say anything throughout last week. Diariz God o.

*sips agbo 'Jedi*

But looking on the bright side, I'd say we're closer to NCAT's gate now than we were last week. grin

LOL. however it seems, we're certainly getting closer to the gate oo.
on the flip side, could the delay be coming from the school's calender? any which way, we've waited this long, we can obviously wait a few more weeks if not less.

#NoShaking, God dey

1 Like

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
aphyz2709: So B.A.T.S refused to say anything throughout last week. Diariz God o.

*sips agbo 'Jedi*

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hello guys:
Its been a long while, hope you are preparing for the challenges that lie ahead talking about NCAT, licensing with NCAA, and Type training and certification? Waiting anxiously to hear from B.A.T.S
Anyone with the knowledge of how much Bristow will be paying cadet engineers upon successful completion of training and licensing? Aphyz, KIDorazulume thanks for keeping this thread lively, more power to your elbow grin wink smiley

[quote author=KIDorazulume][/quote]
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
olayemite: Hello guys:
Its been a long while, hope you are preparing for the challenges that lie ahead talking about NCAT, licensing with NCAA, and Type training and certification? Waiting anxiously to hear from B.A.T.S
Anyone with the knowledge of how much Bristow will be paying cadet engineers upon successful completion of training and licensing? Aphyz, KIDorazulume thanks for keeping this thread lively, more power to your elbow grin wink smiley

Guy...... I wish I knew what they plan to pay o. And the funny thing is nobody I've met seems to know for sure. Maybe they just don't wanna say it sha, who knows? Anyway, I'm still hoping somebody comes up with a GENUINE answer to that question.

@KIDora... Do you have any idea what the college's school calendar looks like presently?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by donobj: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
a source revealed that training started sept last year at NCAT. I also saw on the internet that a particular short course will start on the 8th sept 2014. The question is y d delay from BATS.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
aphyz2709:

Guy...... I wish I knew what they plan to pay o. And the funny thing is nobody I've met seems to know for sure. Maybe they just don't wanna say it sha, who knows? Anyway, I'm still hoping somebody comes up with a GENUINE answer to that question.

@KIDora... Do you have any idea what the college's school calendar looks like presently?

As for this pay wahala, honestly, I know not what. all I could find out is that 'it is promising and amongst the best in aviation sector'

As for the school calender, the program usually wud start in September but their was some kind of shuffle in the system since the ouster of Stella oduah(aviation minister) and Ms Kalu (NCAT past rector) Many courses had delay in their schedule, tho everything is back on course now, many courses delayed for about a month. so am guessing October. but again bristow students are kinda special so I can't say for certain and that's where my own confusion sets in.

PS: NCAT is one of the six parastals that make up the Federal Ministry of Aviation.

Tension hold me as e hold una oo. We shd orally discuss the company's core values and free our minds with their timing cos from my little experience with bristow so far, time is something they know how to handle.

#GodDey, No shaking

1 Like

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
*there not their
*prolly not orally. autocorrect can like to do oversabi.

Guy we dey sip agbo Jedi, hope u pass ur breath analyser test during medicals?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 3:51am On Sep 02, 2014
KIDorazulume: *there not their
*prolly not orally. autocorrect can like to do oversabi.

Guy we dey sip agbo Jedi, hope u pass ur breath analyser test during medicals?

shocked you can to fit come and go and like English ehn!!! like we didn't get the message. And as for the breath analyser, is it a good thing if it read 0.00? Cos that was what I saw on that little devil's screen. grin

Talking about the calendar issue, I find that piece of yours quite insightful. Twas just what I needed to see. Thanks a bunch.

*raises glass* This is to Bristow.........and JEDI
*sips at it*

Catch y'all later ( or should I say "catch y'all at the hangar"?)
PS: Agbo Jedi comes in either of two versions; gin based or water based. Some of us prefer the later. That should explain how I got that figure upstairs. wink
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2014
Guy make you no go drink go sign aircraft that isn't fit to fly o.... Anyways it will be nice sitting on the same table with youguys drinking "Sepe". :- kiss
aphyz2709:

shocked you can to fit come and go and like English ehn!!! like we didn't get the message. And as for the breath analyser, is it a good thing if it read 0.00? Cos that was what I saw on that little devil's screen. grin

Talking about the calendar issue, I find that piece of yours quite insightful. Twas just what I needed to see. Thanks a bunch.

*raises glass* This is to Bristow.........and JEDI
*sips at it*

Catch y'all later ( or should I say "catch y'all at the hangar"?)
PS: Agbo Jedi comes in either of two versions; gin based or water based. Some of us prefer the later. That should explain how I got that figure upstairs. wink
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Aphyz and @Olayemite.
I can see the ease that comes with raising glasses-be it Jedi or whatever- such shd be spirit here guys.

as for your 0.00 display, aphyz, I bet u are on a good page cos I remembered querying the doc about what it meant even tho I already knew.

All I see here is a bunch of eager intellects willing to show the world what they're made of. I pray we forge with this attitude in line of study and duty at large, not forgetting brotherliness and team work which are by large part of bristow's (our soon to be home) core values.

Ehen grammar apart, abeg make una let us know about this pay package thing jor. it is very very necessary biko.
#bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by donobj: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
This one the house is very quite, I hope all is well. BATS, your people are waiting earnestly for the next event. Delay is not denial. There is God oh.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by molue27: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
[b][/b]Plumber With Offshore Experience Wanted. Send Cv to udorakpan@gmail.com
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
@ Kido, some people said Mr. Collins made mention of type certification to them during the course of their interviews but he didn't mention anything of such while i was doing mine. Can you kindly give me information on what you understand by type certification....... #BATS there's God#
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
olayemite: @ Kido, some people said Mr. Collins made mention of type certification to them during the course of their interviews but he didn't mention anything of such while i was doing mine. Can you kindly give me information on what you understand by type certification....... #BATS there's God#

certifications ? ah! I'm just hearing that oo. Didn't talk or got talked to about any during my own interview oo.

For the guys that were told, what sorta certification is that? any name please?

Ehm, what of the lady engineers, do we happen to have any of them at this point with us?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
wait oo. I know of type rating, if that's what you are asking about. but I still wasn't told or asked about such or anything related during my interview
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Aphyz should be able to help us out with this type rating/certification of a thing. It seems something like that was discussed during his interview.... As regard lady engineers, i still don't of anyone but it would be interested if we have equal number of male and female engineers so we can pair and form a covalent bond or symbiotic relationships grin grin grin

KIDorazulume: wait oo. I know of type rating, if that's what you are asking about. but I still wasn't told or asked about such or anything related during my interview
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
olayemite: Aphyz should be able to help us out with this type rating/certification of a thing. It seems something like that was discussed during his interview.... As regard lady engineers, i still don't of anyone but it would be interested if we have equal number of male and female engineers so we can pair and form a covalent bond or symbiotic relationships grin grin grin

Ok I will wait for Aphyz to shed more light then I'd probably go ahead to talk about my understanding of it.

As for that covalent bond, omo mehn, ur head is there oo. I remember seeing ladies at Sheraton.

make we dey look sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format / Damco Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / My Experience At Work Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.