Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! (16525 Views)

Super Eagles Team Arrives Kaduna (photos) / Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
DakANGEL: Very funny, likes it,,, Bt why do some people critize the op, I think this is humour and nice one too.
cos this is a childish thread
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Niyinficient(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
My world-cup exit speech (in Riley Freeman's voice)

Shout out to my hommies Blackanova and George Obeezy for supporting me in this!
Well, we av played the French, we were balling pretty well, until dat black-ass Nigga Matuidi did freaking-damage by taking out our main man, Onazi and dats how we lost it! sad
Bleep the French, Bleep Matuidi, Bleep the white ref, Bleep the prince of Paris, Bleep the world-cup, Bleep Sepp Blatter, Bleep Fifa, Bleep all Brazillian bitches for distracting the super eagles!
God bless Nigeria, God bless the Super Eagles, God bless Enyeama, Osaze and the rest niggas who played well! Nigeria is my country, my president is black and my Lambo is blue! Good night y'all! B-)

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by faheez(m): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
Op is a foool
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sagamite:

What a silly and useless analysis.

Yobo has performed very well in all the matches a played in the WC.

All the reetarded, emotional football analysts need to shut up.
People are carried away with the humour.
They didn't realise the Op cooked up gibberish!
He blamed some people at areas that they were not at fault.
Imagine him castigating Yobo, Oshaniwa etc.
Smh for this Op!
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by hunter21(m): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
ideyvexnow: How Nigeria Can Win The Fifa World Cup In 2018.

It is no longer news that Nigeria have just been eliminated from the ongoing 2014 Fifa World cup in Brazil.

This can be attributed to many factors such as poor squad selection, in ability to defend set pieces, lack of creativity in the final third of the

pitch and finally, sub standard/half baked player abilities development (with the exception of Enyeama)

The Real Problem....

It is public knowledge that Nigeria is the most successful country in the world at the Fifa Under 17 World Cup level, but we have not been able

to translate this success to the Super Eagles.

The Reason for this is simply because, at the under 17 level, Nigeria has lots of football academies around the country whose job is to scout for

and train naturally talented and skillful young players who are between JS3 and SS2 level.

These academies help the young footballers to develop their personal abilities like running, jumping, heading, shooting, passing, dribbling, ball

juggling etc.

As a result, Nigeria benefits immensely, by winning lots of Under 17 world cups.

Our problem begins once these players return from the under 17 world cup tournaments.

These players are simply abandoned to their own fate to fend for themselves and as a result, the following happens,

1. The team spirit and cohesion is destroyed

2. The youngsters whose can't fend for themselves at 17 years of age, fall by the way side or sign useless exploiting contracts that end up

destroying their careers.

No more effort is made by the nation to assist these youngsters in further developing their skills.

It's like stopping your child's education at SS2 level and you want the child to go and compete for the post of MD of a company with people

holding PHD.

The Solution is ... The Super Eagles Special Player Development Program ....

1. We need to identify all the top/best football players from the past and present and emulate them/ clone them. Players such as

Christian Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Ronaldindo, Arjen Robben, Ronaldo De Lima, David Beckam, Gabriel Batistuta etc. We will then select a group of

talented players to specially train and mold them into each of these special players. To do this, we will need to contract special foreign personal

trainers for each young talented player.

2. The federal government of Nigeria, will give these boys special juicy football contracts and payment packages that will last at least till they

become 23 years and sign a better local or foreign contract or are dropped from the Super Eagles Special Player Development Program.

2. Nigeria will contract foreign personal trainers to train of boys in areas such as dribbling, shooting, heading, free kicks, penalty kicks, goal

keeping etc.

3. Nigeria will contract foreign personal trainers to train selected number of players to dribble and shoot like Messi. We will get another foreign

personal trainer, to train a selected group of talented boys to player like Christiano Ronaldo etc.

4. We will contract a foreign technical adviser to select and coach the best 22 players among these hand picked and specially trained players.

This Technical Adviser will organize competitive matches for these boys against local and foreign opponents. This will continue until these boys

become 23 years old.

5. At the age of 23 years, these players can now be allowed to sign contracts with foreign clubs.

Once we have finished developing super star footballers, we can now ensure that any Coach or Technical Adviser hired is forced to only select

player from our Super made in Nigeria Eagles

I believe that If this blueprint is followed, Nigeria will win the 2018 world cup with ease.

Guys and Girls, what do you think?
i think you should use this comment to form a new thread that would make frontpage
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
faheez: Op is a foool
He's a big f ool!
Last Bullet
Imagine the kinda analysis.
As lame as those that he's criticizing.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Kslib: Hahahaha!!

You know the problem with some of you----- you bring your personal issues online and try to blow off steam on others.

Like seriously, anyone with a working brain will know that the analysis was all for fun . An observation with a little touch of humor coupled with a very huge exaggeration on my part which i made so obvious just in-case some up-tight Nigerians will want to attack as usual .

Too bad i'm too busy re-watching the replay of the match just to see if Joseph Yobo made eye contact with Valbuena so that he could pass the ball to him(yobo) which he didnt dissapoint by scoring ELSE i would have dignified each and every one of those rants with a reply.

See as some carry mata for head as if say na dem like eagles pass me...

If the analysis pain you, carry me go court.. tongue ###ntoi###
I don't blame you.
The mod that brought ya shit to the fp dull pass you.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by shakol91(m): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Pls can anyone tell me what happened to Ramon Azeez, keshi was about substituting this guy for Onazi but he was like he wasn't with his jersey (because I saw him picking a wrong jersey number but many people might not notice that)so I think that was why he replaced him with Gabriel ....are those guys really serious
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2014

It is no longer news that Nigeria have just been eliminated from the ongoing 2014 Fifa World cup in Brazil.

This can be attributed to many factors such as poor squad selection, in ability to defend set pieces, lack of creativity in the final third of the

pitch and finally, sub standard/half baked player abilities development (with the exception of Enyeama)

The Real Problem....

It is public knowledge that Nigeria is the most successful country in the world at the Fifa Under 17 World Cup level, but we have not been able

The Reason for this is simply because, at the under 17 level, Nigeria has lots of football academies around the country whose job is to scout for

and train naturally talented and skillful young players who are between JS3 and SS2 level.

These academies help the young footballers to develop their personal abilities like running, jumping, heading, shooting, passing, dribbling, ball

juggling etc.

As a result, Nigeria benefits immensely, by winning lots of Under 17 world cups.

Our problem begins once these players return from the under 17 world cup tournaments.

These players are simply abandoned to their own fate to fend for themselves and as a result, the following happens,

2. The youngsters whose can't fend for themselves at 17 years of age, fall by the way side or sign useless exploiting contracts that end up

No more effort is made by the nation to assist these youngsters in further developing their skills.

It's like stopping your child's education at SS2 level and you want the child to go and compete for the post of MD of a company with people

holding PHD.

1. We need to identify all the top/best football players from the past and present and emulate them/ clone them. Players such as

Christian Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Ronaldindo, Arjen Robben, Ronaldo De Lima, David Beckam, Gabriel Batistuta etc. We will then select a group of

talented players to specially train and mold them into each of these special players. To do this, we will need to contract special foreign personal

2. The federal government of Nigeria, will give these boys special juicy football contracts and payment packages that will last at least till they

become 23 years and sign a better local or foreign contract or are dropped from the Super Eagles Special Player Development Program.

2. Nigeria will contract foreign personal trainers to train of boys in areas such as dribbling, shooting, heading, free kicks, penalty kicks, goal

keeping etc.

3. Nigeria will contract foreign personal trainers to train selected number of players to dribble and shoot like Messi. We will get another foreign

personal trainer, to train a selected group of talented boys to player like Christiano Ronaldo etc.

4. We will contract a foreign technical adviser to select and coach the best 22 players among these hand picked and specially trained players.

This Technical Adviser will organize competitive matches for these boys against local and foreign opponents. This will continue until these boys

become 23 years old.

5. At the age of 23 years, these players can now be allowed to sign contracts with foreign clubs.

Once we have finished developing super star footballers, we can now ensure that any Coach or Technical Adviser hired is forced to only select

I believe that If this blueprint is followed, Nigeria will win the 2018 world cup with ease.

Well said.
Thojugh, there's more to be done.
Your post is far better & reasonable than what the Op wrote. Even if he was trying to be funny, he was just off target.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by vainfairy: 12:04am On Jul 01, 2014
Kslib: Enyeama: Nigeria's Pride. Too bad that after serving his fatherland like a true hero, he might probabaly not enjoy his money end up paying john obi mikel his own share of the 12million if he promises to stop giving him back passes. Considering Mikel's reputation in slowing games down, i think its a fair investement.

Omeruo:: The young lad tried his best. Not everyone can defend the goal post against the opposition and a determined joseph yobo

Oshaniwa: Some wasteful crosses here and there but they were worth it cos he knew giving the to Mikel who will give it back to Enyeama and Enyeama gives it back to him(Oshaniwa) is "Recycling" and the pitch is not the best place to teach Chemistry..

Onazi: The engine of the team. He worked tirelessy like what the hausas call "jackey" but at the end, his efforts kept being thwarted by mikel--- the expired and weak "engine oil" that should have been thrown away long long ago..

Gabriel Reuben: He showed that he's a great harry potter fan by being invincible on the pitch. The only difference was----- he wore a green "cloak" rather than the black used in harry potter.

Victor Moses: He tried his best to stamp his authority in the game but i guess the emotional trauma caused by being on the Liverpool bench longer than Gadaaffi ruled Libya, is still haunting him. The good news is, with his performance so far, he wont be sitting on the bench anylonger. He might just find himself in the stands..

Mikel: I dont even know where to start from. Is it the countless number of times he cluelessly gave the ball away and almost cost us a goal. Or is it that time he tried to score enyeama to get back at Nigerians who think he cant score goals. I dont even want to mention how many times i caught him bouncing on the pitch like a pregnant snail even when we were under attack. I pity any club wey go buy mikel for even half bottle of pepsi wey person don drink remain..

Yobo: I dont know which i find more annoying about this guy. Is it His 1821 ancestral style of play or his kpomo lips that he licks 2---4---7? His movement on the field of play says alot about what you'll get when you trap my grandfather's spirit in a twelve year old! Yobo is weak, tired and expired.. His wife is not even as hot as Shakira yet his waist is good as dead. You need to see the way this guy turns on the pitch . Even Chelsea's Ivanovic with an asss as huge our national budget still moves switftly. What is Yobo's excuse? His lips? If yes, than how come Demba moves without issues? . Anyway, he ended his outing for Nigeria with a well executed finish. 100 caps and a goal at stoppage time. What other way is there to end a career.. Way to go bro.

Efe Ambrose: Lemme not dwell on his K-leg. Am i the only one who thinks efe might have at some point suffered from stroke? I mean, the way he places those hands of his, that must be someone recovering from it. On the brighter side, it might be a blessing in disguise that we went home now cos the last thing we'll want is to see someone's dad stretching and twiching on the pitch after receiving some good dazzling from Thomas muller.
Bottomline------- Dada, k-leg and stroke do not blend well.

Ahmed Musa: Asides being nothing but just a silent observer on the pitch for most of the game, he also threw Jibes at mathew valbuena's height with those dwarf corner kicks of his ---times without number.

Osaze: Tried his best and looked like the only player who wanted to play in the quaterfinals but got tired at the end and gave france a corner kick just to let Nigerians know that the first goal wasnt Enyema's fault. And he was right---- even if Pogba didnt score that goal, Yobo would have still headed it in.

Emenike: This guy looks like what you'll get when Zeus(the god of thunder) masturbates and the fluid finds its way into a woman. The above is a big advantage if you add it to his goal scoring ability which went AWOL immediately the world cup started.. We appreciate Emenike and all he's done for this team including trying to put the death of france's goalie on Nigeria with that wicked shot but i believe its time. Its time to go do what he was really meant for.. The Avengers need him more than the eagles do. Just imagine what it'll be like for captain America to have Hulk, Thor and Emenike as back up!

Stephen Keshi:: He slept for most part of the game and Daniel Amokachi had to wake him when his investment "joseph yobo" made the whole of france proud..

Lmaortf!!? U don dey madt abi
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by vainfairy: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2014
jihday: Yobo wasn't bad today, anybody can score an own goal.

Yea ryt.... Especially kalamity Yobo!!!
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by kullozone(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2014
phemmisky:

how dare u say such, he's entitled to his opinion, u can say yours too, and stop hating pls, it's u that is talking gibberish

his gibberish got more likes.
maybe u shld tell d op to stop hating..
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Okeycima: 12:14am On Jul 01, 2014

The Real Problem....

juggling etc.

holding PHD.

keeping etc.

become 23 years old.

nwanne u have a point in ur analysis but u forgot to know and add that this is nigeria where everytin is based on self interest,I read sometime yesterday that GREEK football players rejected their appearance fee,instead the told their FA to use the money in building national team training center for the team,now do u tink nigerian players is going to do the same even after giving up their bonus they still got knocked out of world cup,now if it where to b nigerian players the won't do it becos the big boyz in the team will b saying that afterall nigeria had money,so if they want to build national team center or invest in youth the will do it without their help,or afterall a common senator of nigeria the eat millions wen he is not working so y won't they eat or y will they sacrifice their money 4 the country,and the so call home base is after the money becos the have the mind that who know after this one,I may neva come to world cup again and there by ude it as the means of grabbing as more money as they can,and another problem is that NFF is corrupt starting 4rm the chairman down to the kit cleaner of the players,and equally the players.let me tell u y I said so,correct me if am wrong this world cup will make it the 3 world cup 4 yobo,is this is true then y is he still forcing himself to world cup or do u want to tell me that we don't have a nigerian that is performing more that him or did he normally pay his way into the national teams as they do.to cap it all,wen siasia handled that team that came back with silver in one junior world cup like that my mind was that those boyz will replace the ageing national team but where r the boyz now?,nigerian and african player as a whole must know wen to bow out and give younger generation time,and equally the national team coach has to start integrating the young ones into the national team,by playing of friendlies and other matches,and lastly the player must come to know or made to understand the even though we diversify in this country,the is strength in our diversity and one of the strength is found in football,so the should try and sacrifice a little like the greeks becos if by tomorrow the young or up coming players of greeks do well they will b glad to help and so goes the circle,and equally what it seems that the NFF is not going to do 4 u guys u guys can do it on ur own.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by vainfairy: 12:25am On Jul 01, 2014

The Real Problem....

juggling etc.

holding PHD.

keeping etc.

become 23 years old.

U don dey madt abi U don derail after step 2b, & didnt get back on track till ................. say gobe!!
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 01, 2014
njokusboy: . Well, some pple have a swines' sense of humour.... D 0p is not the cause of all ur family problems

Ediot. Family Problem? Is There Any Silly Thing Like That?
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by DarryOsh(m): 1:43am On Jul 01, 2014

The Real Problem....

juggling etc.

This is what I think : u failed to mention the number one reason why we excel at under 17 level. Our so-called under 17 boys are usually grossly over-aged! Don't pretend to miss that fact!

2 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Kossyne(m): 2:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
I was expecting something that's constructive & not this piece.
Forget the humour, you failed to analyse like a real analyst.
I won't blame you, I ll blame the yeye mod that didn't overlook your failed comic thread.
Jarus or Safarigirl can never write this kinda s hit!
Last Bullet
Some mods worst pass Yobo.
Smh!

Don't take it too personal, just take it easy...cardiac arrest is real.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Kossyne(m): 2:48am On Jul 01, 2014
Finally, something to smile about. Nice one @ OP.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Wadosky(m): 3:09am On Jul 01, 2014
Victor moses is pius ikedia 2.0
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Wadosky(m): 3:10am On Jul 01, 2014
Victor moses is pius ikedia 2.0
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by davidif: 3:26am On Jul 01, 2014
lawyer: @poster

These insults are not necessary. Yes All Nigerians are disappointed in the way and manner they lost but you don't have to insult Yobo's body parts and bring his wife into these Insults too. Thats just childish and Immature. There are better ways to criticize the Teams performance than to take it personally. Despite the Vitriol you just poured on Yobo, i think he played very well and the Own goal was a result of his collision with Enyeama. And if you are to praise Osaze the the highest heavens, why did you forget to add that it was osaze that unnecessary gave the ball away that led to a corner kick? Please stop abusing people personally and bring their families into it because you are angry. How would you feel if you were the one playing for Nigeria and everyone begins to insult your lips, abuse your wife for no just cause and curse your mom because you didn't play well in one match. Criticize constructively and not personally!

Wow! So their are decent Nigerians like you in the world? See wonders at least naija is not hopeless.
Nigerians simply can't admit that their squad was not good enough at times so they resort to insulting their players when they don't meet their ridiculously high standards (some Nigerians were actually saying we would win the World Cup) they ridicule and shame them instead of cheering for them for over-achieving.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by davidif: 4:03am On Jul 01, 2014
DarryOsh:

This is what I think : u failed to mention the number one reason why we excel at under 17 level. Our so-called under 17 boys are usually grossly over-aged! Don't pretend to miss that fact!

Haba, don't u know that is an inconvenient truth that Nigerians would like to ignore and look the other way from? Instead of doing something about it, it seems to me that they seem just to interested in letting the status quo be.

2 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Emeca: 4:47am On Jul 01, 2014
[b]None of you complained this much of Mikel's slowness during d AFCON and Confederations Cup. Cant you all see that d problem came from Keshi's refusal to stick to the three man midfield dat offered so much hope for d team. With Sunday Mba and Onazi with him, the trio rotated; one pushing forward the other two defending. How can Keshi forget how Mba scored two goals from d midfield at AFCON. It was a similar three-man midfield (with John Ogu) at the confederations cup where he (Mikel) excelled and got rave reviews...he even scored a fantastic solo goal against Uruguay.

Keshi chose this world cup to allow arrogance and pride to cloud his judgement. Dropping tested and tried players for inexperienced ones. There was no good replacement for Onazi and even Mikel on d bench. The worst possible time to experiment!!. Just look at Reuben Gabriel, the guy had nothing to offer when he came on. Azeez showed promise but he lacked experience and the cutting edge to make a difference.

Worst of it all; Keshi refuses to talk to his players while they are ON the pitch. We all saw how Mikel kept playing ineffective long balls that ended nowhere against Iran. We also saw how Musa kept playing corner kicks that never went higher than the waist.....it was until d 2nd half when Osaze took over.

I still cant fathom how Uche didnt make d team even after finishing as one of his club's top scorers, while were told to place our hopes on Liverpool's misfit....Moses.

I want to thank Keshi for all he has done for the country. I wish him d very best in his future endeavours. Its apparent he has notin more to add to the national team except drama and intrigues.

I just hope d next coach learns from Keshi's mistakes.

#Peace[/b]

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Emeca: 5:40am On Jul 01, 2014
[b]The issue with Emenike's performance is dat he is at his best with a supporting striker. Something Keshi failed to spot. He cut a frustrating figure during the tournament because he was starved of support. Musa and Moses played the wings and didnt connect well with him and even d likeliest candidate Osaze went missing as he opted to be everywhere. Emenike's best performance for the national team came at d AFCON when he combined well with Ideye. He needed support....somebody to play just behind him. We saw how the two goals he assisted came about. He outmuscled the Bosnian defender and fed Osaze in d first goal and for the 2nd he held off the Argentine defender, fed Musa and created space for him to run and score. All he got as service were ineffective long balls which reflected on his performance because he had to resort to solo runs, and taking speculative shots just to make something out of himself.

It really surprised me how d coaching crew failed to spot all this durin d tournament.

Am not suggesting that Keshi wuld have called Ideye...Not at all. What am implying is dat we needed to build the attack around Emenike in order to get the best from him. Most players dont necessarily flop...it just dat they are not used to certain systems. Someone like Costa who scored tons of goals in La liga is yet to score for Spain...why? Simply because he has not been able to adapt to their system. Mikel's performance culd also have been salvaged if Keshi had stuck to d system he has seen him excel in.

I doubt Barcelona wuld have been dis successful if their attack wasnt built around Messi. Argentina is doin d same for him at d moment. Its always important to give ur best players d maximum support.

I wish we learn from our mistakes....not repeating or recycling dem.
Am predicting the semi-finals for d Eagles in 2018 if we get our acts right.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:50am On Jul 01, 2014
Davo93: Very weak analysis based on a platter of nursed hatred.

#GBAM

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2014
Kossyne:

Don't take it too personal, just take it easy...cardiac arrest is real.
Cardiac arrest ll catch you. Infact, Hypertension ll catch you, Syphilis ll arrest you, Oligospermia ll grab you.
By the time I vent my anger on you, you ll know the Op's thread is trash!
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2014
Major Lesson: No Matter who you are;
No matter your History;
No matter the experience;
No matter your accomplishment National/club side...
Selection of ANY player for National Team assignment must be based ONLY on club form!
Bench warmers should no longer stroll into the starting line up of our National Teams

from Samson Siasia cool
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Danhumprey: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2014
Kslib:
Lwkmd!
You are mad!gringringringringrin
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2014
Stop playing the saint and acting too serious..didnt you castigate yobo in one of your last bullets?it states and i quote-"LAST BULET-some mods worse pass yobo"
Okiki_Oluwa:
People are carried away with the humour.
They didn't realise the Op cooked up gibberish!
He blamed some people at areas that they were not at fault.
Imagine him castigating Yobo, Oshaniwa etc.
Smh for this Op!
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2014
tsolz84: Stop playing the saint and acting too serious..didnt you castigate yobo in one of your last bullets?it states and i quote-"LAST BULET-some mods worse pass yobo"
Whatever, I only trade blames when necessary.
Yobo has improved after that time. He was impressive against Bosnia, Argentina & France.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by opylas(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2014
Funny, especially d one on Emenike
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by cyril10(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2014
Laugh wan break my waist o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'Tigress Defeats Mali To Become 2021 Women's Afrobasket Champions / Onyi Echegini Moves To Juventus. / Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.