Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay (23023 Views)

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc / Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
tunax5loon:
oga Kenny. take am easy now. read my post well. I'm not giving you negative feedback. it is like someone who wanted to go to USA and you land in Liberia. you know you'll be sad. I'm not just happy because d conditions didn't go as I planned. that means I will have to settle for another shipper. YOU guys are really trying. I'm not painting you black. I'm just sad DAT I won't enjoy the great services of OGA MAYORALL.

Thanks for your understanding and sorry if i misquoted you.. I was just trying to explain to you the harm that feedback could cause cos if anyone sees it. He/she might think something else perhaps our service is opposite of what we advertised or paint us otherwise..

Thanks once again.. Hope you'll do us a favour by modifying it..
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
kennyman20: Lets handle your order for you. We
handle it better.

We'll give you the best of service you so desired..
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Gdmorning great nairalanders, hope you all slept well.

We're here to serve you better and deliver the best of services to you. Lets handle those your links..

The best of services await you.

Be rest assured!!
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Gdday great nairalanders, hope life is treat you well... We're here to serve you better and deliver the best of services to you.

Lets handle those your links..

The best of services await you.

Be rest assured!!

1 Like

Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2014
Gdmorning great nairalanders, hope you all had a splendid nite rest.

We're here to serve you better and deliver the best of services to you.

The best of services await you. Be rest assured!!
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
kennyman20: Gdmorning great nairalanders, hope you all had a splendid nite rest.

We're here to serve you better and deliver the best of services to you.

The best of services await you. Be rest assured!!
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Happy sunday to our esteemed customers..

We're very much available to give you the best of services as we've always been doing..

We await your orders.

Happy sunday once again..
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Happy new week great nairalanders,

we're very much available to handle your orders..

Lets have the links and u'll be surprised with the best of services that await you.

We await your order.

God bless..
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2014
Goodmorning grt nairalanders,

our amazing services havent changed. It keeps getting better and better everyday.

We're very much available to give you the best of services you so desired.

Be rest assured!!!

We await your order

Goodmorning once again
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by facealone05(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2014
is there any additional charges from lagos to ijebu-ode pls let me knw if there is thanks
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by facealone05(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2014
And pls do av any ideal for the price for blackberry curve 7,Q5,bold 5
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by mayorall(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2014
facealone05: is there any additional charges from lagos to ijebu-ode pls let me knw if there is thanks

we can send from Oshodi. then you pay the driver at Ijebu-ode
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by facealone05(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2014
mayorall:

we can send from Oshodi. then you pay the driver at Ijebu-ode

Thanks for ur reply
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2014
facealone05:

Thanks for ur reply

u're welcome sir.. Thats one of our ways to serve you better..
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
let us have your orders..

We'll handle it beyond ur imagination..
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2014

we're still very much available to serve you better.

We await your order!!
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2014

its another beautiful day.

Lets handle your order to give you that beautiful smile.

We await your order!
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by mount1ng(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Pls do you buy from taobao and 1688?
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2014
mount1ng: Pls do you buy from taobao and 1688?

No sir..
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by J0nyb0y(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2014
What is the total cost of shipping alone of this item down to lagos

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/730321288.html

10pcs. Please i want a breakdown
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2014
J0nyb0y: What is the total cost of shipping alone of this item down to lagos

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/730321288.html

10pcs. Please i want a breakdown

Product price: $41.6
shipping: $15
commission: $6
Total: $62.6...... Total.. #10454.2
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by J0nyb0y(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
kennyman20:

Product price: $41.6
shipping: $15
commission: $6
Total: $62.6...... Total.. #10454.2
Normal shipping alone would be $8? as i would be doing the purchase myself..
Thanks..
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
J0nyb0y:
Normal shipping alone would be $8? as i would be doing the purchase myself..
Thanks..

normal shipping is $10

sir, we dont handle shipping alone.. We handle both purchase and shipping.

Thanks for your patronage..
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by J0nyb0y(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
kennyman20:

normal shipping is $10

sir, we dont handle shipping alone.. We handle both purchase and shipping.

Thanks for your patronage..
would get back to you.. Thanks
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Goodday grt nairalanders..

Hope you day went well.

We're still very much available to give you that best of services.

Lets handle that your orders.

Our services will surely put a smile on your face. Be rest assured!!!
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Goodday grt nairalanders..

Hope you day went well. We're still very much available to give you that best of services.

Lets handle that your orders. Our services will surely put a smile on your face.

Be rest assured!!!
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
kennyman20: Goodday grt nairalanders..

Hope you day went well. We're still very much available to give you that best of services.

Lets handle that your orders. Our services will surely put a smile on your face.

Be rest assured!!!
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 1:36am On Aug 29, 2014
we're still very much available to give you the best of services..

We await your order..
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Gdmorning to you all dear grt naiaralanders.

We want to use this time to say a big thank you to all our esteemed customers.

We really appreciate your business over the time.

We're very much available to continue to serve you better.

Happy new month to you all and may all your drms be achieved beyond your imaginations this new month..

Wish you all the best of the new month.
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay by kennyman20(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
kennyman20: Gdmorning to you all dear grt naiaralanders.

We want to use this time to say a big thank you to all our esteemed customers.

We really appreciate your business over the time.

We're very much available to continue to serve you better.

Happy new month to you all and may all your drms be achieved beyond your imaginations this new month..

Wish you all the best of the new month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Get (1.2m , 1.8m And 2.4m Dish, Buc, Lnb &x3 Idirect Modem) @ A Cheaper Rate / Total Blackout As Shiroro Power Plant Suffers System Collapse / Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.