Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl (4420 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl by NextGuest: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Okay so tomorrow marks day 30 of no contact. I’m not sure whether to try to contact my ex or not. He dumped me and I have many unanswered questions. His behavior changed dramatically during/after our breakup to where he basically seems like he wants nothing to do with me. He moved to another state temporarily for work and began dating someone within days (he did not know her beforehand). I know we are going to bump into each other and I still have feelings for him and wish we would have talked in person but he chose to take the easy way and run. He instantly changed his facebook photo to one of him and her and it still throws me off how a person can do that after saying how much he loved me and would never leave, blah, blah, blah. Because of that my intuition tells me it’s a rebound and will end most likely when he moves back home. It has been very vindictive and I have been the one dealing with it because the breakup obviously didn’t bother him a bit. I am so confused as to what to do. I want to reach out but I don’t want to seem needy especially because I’m the one that didn’t do the dumping.

Just found this video on youtube for those in the same situation as mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWKNcxjG7S0
For the complete guide visit this blog: www.BreakupCare.com

1 Like

Re: How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl by lomaxx: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Move on. Don't struggle to settle with people who are not interested in settling with you. There are a whole lot of better choices out there. Invest in your potential - the right person will come along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl by STENON(f): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
@ OP...Sorry abt that....it seems you have low self esteem....He's jst doing all those things in order for you to be so Jealous of Him....If ur conscience is clear and you are sure that you dnt do bad thing for him and you did your very best for Him...

Pls Forgt abt His existence, Kindly close ur eyes and block the road that leads to his Love in ur Heart and dnt be in haste to enter into anoda relatnship....

Dear OP, Move on...................Set a New and Great Goals for your life....Dream it...and work towards been a successful Lady....and you will be...

Surely, Ur right Man will meet you and it will be an evalasting Regret for ur EX at the late hour......

OP......Work towards becoming so SUCCESSFUL....and...VERY SUCCESSFUL.....
Re: How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl by Tiemo(m): 1:40am On Jul 02, 2014
It is always what you say that decides the fate of your relationship. While saying the wrong things will end your relationship, saying the right words can help you salvage it. Here is what you should avoid saying and what you need to say to your boyfriend to get him back.

Wait it out before you do anything
The thing is if you say anything too soon then it's most likely to backfire badly. Before you make a move and attempt to say anything to your boyfriend you must make sure that you have let a bit of time pass. Make sure that your boyfriend doesn't hate you and is willing to at least hear you out.

Admit your mistake
The first thing that you must do is to admit your mistake. The fact that you are taking ownership of your actions and are willing to go beyond and even take ownership of what was beyond your control is something that won't go unnoticed. This is bound to make your boyfriend feel a lot better.

Apologize
Just admitting your mistake isn't enough. You have to follow it up with an apology. Tell your boyfriend that you are very sorry for what you have done. Tell your ex boyfriend that you really feel bad for hurting him and it was never intentional. Don't validate what you did or try to justify your actions unless he asks you to. Just make the apology heartfelt.

Say you were lucky
Make your ex boyfriend feel a little better by telling him that you feel that you were really lucky to have him in your life. All you need to tell him is how enriched your life felt because of him and how much you have grown as an individual because of his presence.

Keep the spite and negativity out
When you are talking to him he might say some things that you feel are unfair. It's in your best interests to just swallow your pride and hear him out. Trashing out negative things about him now is only going to make things worse.

Hear him out
Listen to what he is saying. Sometimes listening is as important as saying things. When you give him a patient hearing you get to understand his side of the story and figure out your next move.

Wish him well
Once your conversation is over, all you need to do is wish him well like you mean it. Tell him that all you want is for him to be happy even if it means that you have to be sad. He will see your good side and will soon be back with you.

Give Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex boyfriend begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex boyfriend crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed.

Re: How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl by joanrivers(f): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend Back - New Ideas. When someone breaks up with you there are a lot of feelings of anger and resentment, especially if it was messy and mean things were said and done. A lot of people then start thinking - how to get back at your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend. It is a natural and understandable reaction to heartbreak and no one could blame you for wanting some kind of revenge. Making your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend feel as bad as you do may seem like an appealing option right now, but you have to stop and think about how your actions will reflect on you, how you will feel about what you did later on down the line and if it will ultimately ruin any friendship that you can have with your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend in the future.

That being said, there are certain things that you can do to get back at your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend, but they are not the usual actions that people take. These actions are a lot more effective and subtle. This is a better option for two reasons. Your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend won't ever know that you are trying to get revenge on them (it is that subtle), and your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend will end up regretting the break up, try to get you back and apologise for their behaviour. Doesn't that sound like a much better outcome?

The last thing that you want to be doing is to rile your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend, reinforce their decision to break up with you, make yourself look like a crazy psychopath and destroy anything that you have with your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend. These techniques work because your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend will NOT be expecting them, they also work because they are based on psychological principles that push your ex's emotional hot buttons and make them react in a positive way.

Don't Act Rashly
You may be thinking that the last thing that you want to do is to maintain any kind of relationship with your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend, but right now your are thinking emotionally, you are hurt and you want to lash out. You have every right to do this, but your feelings will change in the coming weeks and months. Now is the time to bide your time and stay cool, if not in private then in public and around your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend.
Doing anything that seems out of character or spiteful will only reflect badly on you. This is why you have to stand back and wait a while. Planning out your revenge is the safest thing that you can do right now. Once a little time has passed you will be much more stable, be able to think clearly and might even change your mind about getting back at your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend. You may have heard of the saying, 'revenge is a dish best served cold' and that certainly applies here, so take a deep breath, remove yourself from the situation and come up with a plan.
Ways To Get Back At Your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend - Not What You Think
You have probably heard people saying misguided things about spreading rumors about your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend to make them look foolish. Friends or family could even have suggested that you damage their property or even hurt them physically in some way. This is NOT the way to go and will only get you into a lot of trouble and the situation could quickly spiral out of control. Your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend may have hurt and damaged you beyond belief and it is therefore natural that you want them to feel just like you are, but believe me, this doesn't work. The following ways to get back at your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend are a little controversial and unorthodox, but they work and they work well.

1 - Act Like You Don't Care About Your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend, The Break Up Or What They Did
Sounds crazy right? How on earth could acting like it doesn't matter get back at your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend? Well if you understand a little about human psychology you will soon see how powerful it can be. Your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend will be expecting you to act in a certain way after the break up, they have almost counted on it. They will be looking out for you to slip up emotionally, see you crying and shouting at them. They will expect you to plead for them to take you back, look for answers and stalk you.

When you don't give your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend any of these things you are dramatically taking the power back and putting it in your own hands. You see, your ex's ego will secretly want you to do these foolish things because it makes them feel good about themselves, makes them think that you still have feelings for them and that they have a certain amount of control over you and can affect your emotions.

When you don't show any emotion or act in an expected way, your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend will suddenly sit up and take notice of you and be confused. This will be a huge knock to their ego and make them think that you didn't really care about them at all. This is one of the most effective ways to get back at your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend because it challenges their views of the relationship that you had and makes them feel vulnerable. The best thing about this technique is that you haven't done anything at all except for exerting a little self control.

2 - Talk About A New Love Interest Or Start Dating Again After The Break Up
Nothing will get back at your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend better than them seeing you with someone else. Of course you don't want to be using anyone just for this purpose. You could just go on a few casual dates or arrange for a friend of the opposite sex to spend time with you. This is completely innocent but your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend doesn't need to know this. As far as they are concerned you have moved on from them really quickly and seem to be happy again. How do you think this will make them feel? Pretty crap.

Even if you think that your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend doesn't care about you or has no feelings left, seeing their Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend with someone else will be a huge shock and make them second guess the break up and how they treated you. They don't want to see anyone else moving in on their territory, no matter how the relationship ended. This will also be a big knock to their ego and ignite feelings of jealousy. They will feel utterly helpless and start displaying signs that they are not happy with it. Watch out for these signs from your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend and you will know that it is working.

If you don't want to date someone else again so soon, all you have to do is start dropping hints that you are interested in someone else. Tell your friends and family that you like someone, flirt with people and look happy. It will soon get back to your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend that you are moving on and that you are not interested in them anymore. You will subsequently look more appealing and attractive to your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend but this time they will know that they can't have you. This is the best kind of revenge there is because you are seen in a positive light and not a vindictive one. No one likes to see their Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend moving on in front of them, it makes them feel depressed and bad about themselves.

Your Next Steps
These are only two techniques to get back at your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend. They may be unconventional, but they are proven to work. Do not let your anger or emotions run away with you as you will only end up feeling even worse about your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend and the break up.

There are other things that you can be doing to get back at your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend and this is to make them pine for you. When you make your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend miss you it will give you the upper hand and you will see a change in the way that your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend treats you and they will soon be showing signs of regret. There are also techniques to make your Ex boyfriend or Ex girlfriend want you and these are also very powerful.
Re: How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl by Rossieb: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello Nextguest, my ex is dating another girl he seems he loves her i guess. but she broke up with him today, my close friend talked to him so that perhaps we can get back together into a relationship but he told my friend a lot of things Which hurts a lot my ex boyfriend said that he no longer loves me and he doesn’t want me in his life and he hates the day he met me, and all what we had wasn't real, but in the same time he was dating that girl something took place it was when our soccer national team went to the second term we all went to celebrate in the streets so in that time i lost my little brother in the crowd so i started freaking out and crying so my ex boyfriend followed me and helped me to find him and we did after that we walked alone in an empty street and it was 1am and then he kissed me and said that he loves me and never wants to see me cry again, no we never talked and i really miss him i want him back i just need some help please
Re: How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl by NextGuest: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
1. Your ex boyfriend needs some space and time to remove all the negative associations from the breakup and start missing you. People have a common misconception that if you don’t contact your ex, they will forget about you. But in reality, if you don’t contact your ex boyfriend, you will give them time to miss you more and they will be wondering all the time why you are not contacting them. Remember all the mistakes in Part #1 of this guide. Every one of them made your ex think of you as a needy person. By not contacting them, you immediately become not needy in their mind.

2. You also need some space and time. You need to get a hold of yourself and gain some perspective. The fact is, you are a mess after the breakup. And you need to calm down and analyze your relationship thoroughly to realize whether or not being with your ex boyfriend is in your best interest. It could be that you are just missing your ex boyfriend. You need to learn to enjoy your life without your ex boyfriend. You need to prove to yourself that you can be happy without your ex boyfriend. You will eventually realize that you DON’T NEED YOUR EX to be happy. Maybe you’ll still WANT them, but there is a big difference between needing something and wanting something.

3. You must become an attractive happy person during this time. You need to take a step back and reevaluate your life. You should make a lot of positive changes in your life. When you meet your ex boyfriend after the no contact period, you want them to be attracted to you. And the best way to do it is to start enjoying life and being an overall happy person. Don’t take this point lightly. This could be the difference between getting your ex boyfriend back or losing them forever.

Contacting Your Ex Boyfriend aka Re-attraction

Remember when your ex boyfriend left you? They thought of you as a needy, clingy and desperate person with little to no self-respect. After not being in contact with you for a while, they must be wondering what the heck happened to you. They will slowly start to forget that image of yours (the needy desperate one) and start remembering the things they liked about you. They will start remembering the things that they found attractive in you.

And that’s when you contact them, you talk to them and then meet them. Just as they lay eyes on you, BOOM. That’s the new and improved you. YOUR version 2.0. They can’t help but wonder what brought so much positive change in you.

For that to happen, you need two things.

1. You should actually bring a positive change in your life and become a confident, happy and attractive person.
2. You should contact your ex and meet them somewhere.

If you have been following this guide till now, then you know how to go about the first point. So, let’s get straight to the second point.

1 Like

Re: How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl by TRADELYN: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Still counting...

#No regrets following you!
NextGuest: 1. Your ex boyfriend needs some space and time to remove all the negative associations from the breakup and start missing you. People have a common misconception that if you don’t contact your ex, they will forget about you. But in reality, if you don’t contact your ex boyfriend, you will give them time to miss you more and they will be wondering all the time why you are not contacting them. Remember all the mistakes in Part #1 of this guide. Every one of them made your ex think of you as a needy person. By not contacting them, you immediately become not needy in their mind.

2. You also need some space and time. You need to get a hold of yourself and gain some perspective. The fact is, you are a mess after the breakup. And you need to calm down and analyze your relationship thoroughly to realize whether or not being with your ex boyfriend is in your best interest. It could be that you are just missing your ex boyfriend. You need to learn to enjoy your life without your ex boyfriend. You need to prove to yourself that you can be happy without your ex boyfriend. You will eventually realize that you DON’T NEED YOUR EX to be happy. Maybe you’ll still WANT them, but there is a big difference between needing something and wanting something.

3. You must become an attractive happy person during this time. You need to take a step back and reevaluate your life. You should make a lot of positive changes in your life. When you meet your ex boyfriend after the no contact period, you want them to be attracted to you. And the best way to do it is to start enjoying life and being an overall happy person. Don’t take this point lightly. This could be the difference between getting your ex boyfriend back or losing them forever.

Contacting Your Ex Boyfriend aka Re-attraction

Remember when your ex boyfriend left you? They thought of you as a needy, clingy and desperate person with little to no self-respect. After not being in contact with you for a while, they must be wondering what the heck happened to you. They will slowly start to forget that image of yours (the needy desperate one) and start remembering the things they liked about you. They will start remembering the things that they found attractive in you.

And that’s when you contact them, you talk to them and then meet them. Just as they lay eyes on you, BOOM. That’s the new and improved you. YOUR version 2.0. They can’t help but wonder what brought so much positive change in you.

For that to happen, you need two things.

1. You should actually bring a positive change in your life and become a confident, happy and attractive person.
2. You should contact your ex and meet them somewhere.

If you have been following this guide till now, then you know how to go about the first point. So, let’s get straight to the second point.
Re: How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
STENON: @ OP...Sorry abt that....it seems you have low self esteem....He's jst doing all those things in order for you to be so Jealous of Him....If ur conscience is clear and you are sure that you dnt do bad thing for him and you did your very best for Him...

Pls Forgt abt His existence, Kindly close ur eyes and block the road that leads to his Love in ur Heart and dnt be in haste to enter into anoda relatnship....

Dear OP, Move on...................Set a New and Great Goals for your life....Dream it...and work towards been a successful Lady....and you will be...

Surely, Ur right Man will meet you and it will be an evalasting Regret for ur EX at the late hour......

@op...she has sed it all...pls and pls move on with ur life...aldo,it might not b easy..but u ll smile abt it later
Re: How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl by green6231: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
THANKS TO Dr Ajisafe spellcaster FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS
An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is daniel ,i live in uk,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.he said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get he back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster DR ajisafe spellcaster. So.
So,if you are in a similar problem or any kind of problems you can also contact him via his email(drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com}he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life.his email again is{drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com}
HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS;

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) If you want to be promoted in your office.
(3) If you want a child.
(4) if you have any sickness like ( H I V/AIDS ),(CANCER) or any sickness
(5) if you are deaf and blind and you want to see and hear again.

once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. his email address is(drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com}
Re: How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 05, 2015
angry
Re: How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl by Modragon(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2017
STENON:
@ OP...Sorry abt that....it seems you have low self esteem....He's jst doing all those things in order for you to be so Jealous of Him....If ur conscience is clear and you are sure that you dnt do bad thing for him and you did your very best for Him...

Na after breakup ppl dey remember set goals and tink of been successful, as if say relationship dey drag ppl bck
I tot most babes say let me tink abt it wen guy ask u out, afterall una thinking na just nonsense, who go move go move

(1) (Reply)

Women With Big Butts Are Smarter Than Those With Small Butts / In Need Of A Lady :D / When Your Position Is Worse Than Friendzone (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.