Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments - Webmasters (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments (48341 Views)

Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? / How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved / 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Mayfrank(m): 5:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Abuklaw(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
buchibrand:

You should try to include images to your Blog post, images are pictorial representation of the message/s you are trying to convey across to your audience. Search for images that has got something to do with your message and include them on your subsequent Blog post
Thanks sir, I really appreciate that gesture but I heard that i won't be able to register for adsense if I use pictures that are not mine on my blog

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Abuklaw:
Thanks sir, I really appreciate that gesture but I heard that i won't be able to register for adsense if I use pictures that are not mine on my blog
Are you blogging for Adsense?
If that's your primary motive for blogging you may be disappointed along the line. Satisfy your blog audience first and establish yourself a leader in your field, then your daily traffic will increase, you get your blog highly engaging/interactive before you can think adsense.
Google/search for free photos/images, Signup to ur choice ones and use the free to use images. They key thing is to disclaim or give credit to the img src.

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by johncreek: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2015
for informative news and articles just do visit www.siderseventry..com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by ahmedin7(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2015
www.antech.com.ng
Amazing Neo Technology is dedicated to the youths by empowering them with turnkey solutions for a sufficient and sustainable future. We are fascinated by various industries ranging from Technology, Agriculture, Business, Investments, Start-ups, Finance, Politics, Entertainment, Education and Science. Join us today and share our goal of becoming the most creative and intellectual minded online community.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by darmys(f): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by kingstylo01(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by fineyemi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Am having issues oooooo. i deleted a post on ma blog and i cnt find it.Unfortunately for me, i applied for adsense and google adsense detected its missin on ma blog. I tried to find it but i cnt. Pls wat shud i do

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
fineyemi:
Am having issues oooooo. i deleted a post on ma blog and i cnt find it.Unfortunately for me, i applied for adsense and google adsense detected its missin on ma blog. I tried to find it but i cnt. Pls wat shud i do
That is where your BackUp becomes relevant. just restore your last backup and you may have your post back.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
darmys:
www.daminaija..com
I visited your Blog n also left a comment
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
kingstylo01:
Mine is http://slytechspot..com
Does it mean you don't want comment on your Blog or you are using googlePlus comment? You need to activate your custom comment box to enable you get comments on your Blog.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by darmys(f): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
buchibrand:

I visited your Blog n also left a comment

thank you dear.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by kingstylo01(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
buchibrand:

Does it mean you don't want comment on your Blog or you are using googlePlus comment? You need to activate your custom comment box to enable you get comments on your Blog.
please how do i do it? i want comments o cheesy!
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Catalyst007(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
A SITE THAT TALKS ABOUT THE BEST PAYMENT METHODS FOR WEBMASTERS, AFFILIATES AND FREELANCERS...

http://top-epaymentsystems..com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by fineyemi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fastest update on educational news basically on university/polytechnic news.... www.guru9ja.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by ITbomb(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Android, Windows and Internet Care Centre, please visit and drop a comment www.ityunit.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by ahmedin7(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yeah.....Great Blogs

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by darmys(f): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by goldenone(f): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
pls help review this new blog. www.healthyarenang.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Here is mine scholarscity.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Tohpeh(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
For entertainments, Job vacancy updates visit www.fabgist..com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Ema2nty: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Check out my blog www.kushtune..com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Akhampapa(m): 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
drop comments on this site www.akhampapa.com and i ll do the same
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by NaijaEarnOnline: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2015
www.naijaearnonline.com

Please register on my site. I am already doing same on your sites
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by wx9Z: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
www.yeyepikin.

follow and comment i will return the favour.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by fineyemi(m): 2:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Pls!!! Drop comment on www.guru9ja.com
Its a fast growin educational site on schools post-utme update
Tank u.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
kingstylo01:
please how do i do it? i want comments o cheesy!
Its very simple and I have help a lot of people with It,, just follow this link to read everything including the testimony of others. Its FREE and no affiliate link. http://www.buchibrand.net/2014/11/how-to-fix-comment-box-not-showing-issue.html
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by kingstylo01(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
buchibrand:

Its very simple and I have help a lot of people with It,, just follow this link to read everything including the testimony of others. Its FREE and no affiliate link. http://www.buchibrand.net/2014/11/how-to-fix-comment-box-not-showing-issue.html
thanks man..
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
goldenone:
pls help review this new blog. www.healthyarenang.com
Welldone. As usual I was there n also left a comment for you
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
kingstylo01:
thanks man..
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by goldenone(f): 5:31am On Jul 08, 2015
buchibrand:
Welldone. As usual I was there n also left a comment for you
tnx a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Some Common Terms, Abbreviations & Slangs Used On Nairaland & Their Meanings. / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released / Chris Kwekowe Pictured With Bill Gates As He Turns Down His Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.