Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments - Webmasters (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments (48407 Views)

Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? / How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved / 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by PRINCEHPXP(m): 12:13am On Nov 07, 2017
mine is https://skyloaded.com a tech blog
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Jollyana(f): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 12:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Jollyana:
www.justasklia.com
Work on your template, something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Jollyana(f): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
buchibrand:

Work on your template, something is wrong somewhere.

I know. The amp version is already set www.justasklia.com/amp. As for the desktop version, on still working on it. Plus I need more posts to make it look better
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jollyana:

I know. The amp version is already set www.justasklia.com/amp. As for the desktop version, on still working on it. Plus I need more posts to make it look better
You really need to work on it, what I noticed when I visited the blog wasn't encouraging and nobody want to waste time surfing on such blog.

If you need help customising the template, contact me.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by eddymav: 4:30am On Dec 22, 2017
For your mobile/web development solutions, reach our agency, GRIDWORKS intl Nig ltd on whatsapp with 07084919840. Also for professional Search Engine Optimization, WEBSITE/BLOG article content Writing/Spinning, Article Rewriting, Proofreading and Editing. 07084919840
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Craigbrown4076: 7:34am On Dec 22, 2017
www.talkturner.com here

let's grow together
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Salim27(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
I need comments on [url]questechie.com[/url], and drop your own blog for a return.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 12:37am On Jan 16, 2018
questechie:
I need comments on [url]questechie.com[/url], and drop your own blog for a return.
cool blog
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Wikinaija(m): 2:00am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Need comments on [url]questechie.com[/url]
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Xtianoking:
www.xclusivegists.com
Your blog has no <H1> TAG. Try to fix that if not your blog will not be getting good traffic from search engine.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
questechie:
Need comments on [url]questechie.com[/url]
but you already got one from me right?
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Wikinaija(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please check out my blog

http://wepublicisenaija.com/
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by dukeokafor(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
www.dukeokafor.com

Lifestyle, health, weight loss and fitness blog
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
dukeokafor:
www.dukeokafor.com

Nice blog
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by zeanslim(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
buchibrand:
Nice blog
hello, I need your honest review on www.trendytechbuzz.com thanks
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Valenblog(m): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2018
Here is mine please

https://www.valen.com.ng
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by dukeokafor(m): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2018
buchibrand:

Nice blog

Thanks
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by bossmeek(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2018
http://bossmeek.com.ng

Check it Out... Lifestyles & Entertainment Blog
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by ElRapido: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
dukeokafor:
www.dukeokafor.com

I like the template on your blog, please how can I get something like that
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by maxconnect(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
ElRapido:

you can download free publister blogger template here. contact me if you need any support
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
maxconnect:
https://www.maxdiba.com
nice, but you are using wordpress
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by dukeokafor(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2018
ElRapido:

Sora Templates. The Template's name is PUBLISTER.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by myfameblog(f): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tyson Fury declares availability for October 9 WBC Title Fight.

— “There is plenty of time for a mug like that.” Said Tyson in preparation for WBC Title fight against Wilder on the 9th of October at Las Vegas.

— Dillian Whyte made known his readiness to step in for the thirty three year old if he should pull out of the 0ctober 9 fight having had to stay will wife and daughter at the hospital.

— Gypsy King’s father, John Fury said, the Undefeated boxer will not travel to his already delayed camp if he shows any form of fatigue or concern about leaving his family.

British professional boxer, Tyson Fury has declared that he would still be very much available for the speculated fight for the WBC heavyweight world title between himself and Deontay Wilder at Las Vegas on the 9th of October.

There had been controversy on the availability of the Undefeated Gypsy King for the scheduled defence of his WBA title because of family issue.

Tyson had been and is still at the hospital, staying with his wife and new born daughter who was reported resuscitated having died for some time after her delivery.

In spite of his stay at Athena’s bedside, Dillian Whyte made known his readiness to step in for the thirty three year old if he should pull out of the fight scheduled for October.

Read More Here: https://sportnews.betguiders.com/tyson-fury-available-for-october9-fight/

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Some Common Terms, Abbreviations & Slangs Used On Nairaland & Their Meanings. / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released / Chris Kwekowe Pictured With Bill Gates As He Turns Down His Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.