Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:09 AM

His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) (9998 Views)

Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today / Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa / My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by gallantsoldier(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2014
All thanks to god for mercy upon my life after I joined the nigeria army I was posted to bornostate when I 1st got there that state was like hell on earth I was taken to a village in chibok close to sambisa someday we will be given a bread to eat for 2day our weapon nothing to write home about our machine guns wer not even up to the guns with d bk boys one thing about them is dat there hate president Gej and there call der selves antiGej in huasa language d army can defeat bokoharam but it's all politic if a village is under attack we most call for permission before we fight back. To cut the long story short. When we wer given order to go to simbisa forest we wer up to 500 soldier with just 1 apc we stormed bokoharam camp and we took over we killed more then 100 bokoharam we turned there camp to military camp for 3days but when der came back there were up to 1thsand with 6 apc which belong to Nigeria army more then 50 of them we're with RPG it was like a nightmare we wer so rounded we tried our best but we wer out of bullets our apc later broke down our hope ended when we called the air force to help with there Alphat jet but there told us dat der is no bomb on der jets we av no option then to run see as gallantmen deadbody full ground I never knew I could run more than usainbolt until dat day. I joined nairaland because many people would say pictures or I dnt believe do u expert us to go there with camera or phone. Pictures below u will see an America soldier look at the gun in his hand an look at ours see different

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by gallantsoldier(m): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2014
More pix

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by gallantsoldier(m): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2014
I wil post More pictures later

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by gallantsoldier(m): 12:23am On Jul 01, 2014
Pix

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by gallantsoldier(m): 12:29am On Jul 01, 2014
More

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by gallantsoldier(m): 12:35am On Jul 01, 2014
More pix

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by ifex370(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2014
omg...... this needs to be on fp already na... make pesin go call seun
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by gallantsoldier(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2014
More

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
Why do our machine guns look so old?

This story should be on the frontpage naw angry
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Chai

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by gallantsoldier(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=pDude]Why do our machine guns look so old?

That is the kind of weapon the FG gave to us old weapons and the worst part is that our guns jams sometimes until we apply oil just imagine
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by ifex370(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
keep us updated bro...solidly behind you

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by Francis5: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
previous reply deleted

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by Dannylux: 12:55am On Jul 03, 2014
A gory sight to behold. The military is truly for the strong-hearted.

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by komekn(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Gallantsoldier,

My heart goes out to you, I contributed considerably to siriusblack's post on this topic, the problem remains ENDEMIC CORRUPTION[color=#990000][/color]

The weapons we talk about are standard for any modern army, we have supposedly allocated $1billion, i am yet to see any outcomes on the operational capacity of our armed forces.

Our politicians and decision makers are strategising how much of that money they can allocate to themselves through over inflated and sub standard procurement of Chinese weaponry.
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by komekn(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
By the way anybody know what's happened to siriusblack, he's been able to give authentic reports of the reality of the boko haram situation.

And not the propaganda that been churned out very unconvincingly by the politicians who have unfortunately politicised the whole situation.
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by cool318(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
komekn: By the way anybody know what's happened to siriusblack, he's been able to give authentic reports of the reality of the boko haram situation.

And not the propaganda that been churned out very unconvincingly by the politicians who have unfortunately politicised the whole situation.
Komekn, thank God you are here Brother, i told my Millitary Friend that it was because of SIRUSBLACK thread that Nairaland was Hacked.
The country is embedded in gross Corruption. They are recruiting scores who will go & die like Fowls in the Hands of Boko Haram.
We couldnt hear from 13volts again, now Sirusblack has gone into oblivion, pls Gallantsoldier, pls do watch your back!!
I have come to a Conclusion that this country called Nigeria Hates when the TRUTH is told.

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by komekn(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2014
Cool318,

Truth & Integrity is not a meal that is served regularly on the dining tables of Nigeria and on the occasion when it is , the powers that be REJECT it like smelly rotten fish that must be burned in the incinerator.

Shockingly I always say, worry not about what you know, cause what we don't know is MUCH WORSE

Paying[b] siriusblack[/b] is OK a real Patriot
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by azpekuliar: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
cool318:
Komekn, thank God you are here Brother, i told my Millitary Friend that it was because of SIRUSBLACK thread that Nairaland was Hacked.
The country is embedded in gross Corruption. They are recruiting scores who will go & die like Fowls in the Hands of Boko Haram.
We couldnt hear from 13volts again, now Sirusblack has gone into oblivion, pls Gallantsoldier, pls do watch your back!!
I have come to a Conclusion that this country called Nigeria Hates when the TRUTH is told.

I'm definitely following this thread. Sadly, Siriusblack's thread was completely erased by the hacking. 13volts was hounded out of NL by Nairalanders who accused him of being a mole within the Nigerian Army.
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by cool318(m): 1:44am On Jul 05, 2014
azpekuliar:
I'm definitely following this thread. Sadly, Siriusblack's thread was completely erased by the hacking. 13volts was hounded out of NL by Nairalanders who accused him of being a mole within the Nigerian Army.

But which way are we really heading to, just imagine a Nigerian Senator going to United Nations to solicit for Aids to help build refugee camps for his constituency people who have Fled Borno into Cameroon borders.
They call for security during attacks, nobody responds, Boko Haram, are walking freely, Killing and Maiming them. Yet Federal Government does not want to equip our Soldiers. Where is the Billions allocated for Ministry of defence , when their jets cannot even have bombs in them.
It is a Pity

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by ifex370(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2014
gallantsoldier,please remain alive and keep your brothers posted... 1 love...

may God Almighty protect your head
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by gallantsoldier(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2014
Thanks for ur support am sorry for not replying u guys I was too busy this week from 1 duty post to another my fear for nigeria is that the nigeria army are out of soldiers only this month almost 200soldiers are dead in borno and some wer capture and the boko boys are multiplying if the NA kill 50 bokoharam der will recruit 600 almajeris
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by gallantsoldier(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2014
The NA are going to recruiting 19thsnd soldier but der are all going to the north there is a secret war going on in Bauchi state bokoharam ar trying to make the state their headquarters and if there succed bauchi will be the borno state

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by jamace(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by azpekuliar: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2014
@Gallantsoldier,

Do keep up the good work along with the updates. I'm interested in knowing what the Hausa term by Boko Haram for "anti-GEJ" is?
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by bruno419(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2014
are u guys working with the American soldiers what do u have to sat about them?
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by olorundimu(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nigeria is not worth dying for, how on earth do people's sons, husbands, fathers and grandfathers stake in their lives in this war with highly substandard weapons while those saddled with the responsibility of providing more sophisticated weaponry are in their various air-conditioned offices smiling to the banks both in and out of the country. This is indeed very sad!

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Op well done.the lord is your strength. You've contributed your quota to Nigeria and the lord will repay you abundantly. I know nigeria or nigerians can't pay but the Lord in his mercy will reward you richly. Don't give up on nigeria.
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
embarassed

Pirates abduct six Turkish crew off Nigeria coast – Navy / Four Killed In Taraba Communal Clash / HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance.