Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nicknames You're Being Called In School Back Then - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nicknames You're Being Called In School Back Then (1075 Views)

#photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / Funny Nigerians Nicknames And There Meaning / Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicknames You're Being Called In School Back Then by bercarray(m): 12:20am On Jul 01, 2014
This thread is created just to have fun and not to insult or abuse anybody.May God bless you as u comment.
I'm sure many of us do have one or two nicknames we're being called by our friends back then in our primary or secondary or tertiary institutions.So dz thread is created for you to let us know what you are being called in school and why they call you that name
Re: Nicknames You're Being Called In School Back Then by bercarray(m): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2014
The name i got 4rm a friend of mine was okunrun(sickler)not bkus i'm a sickler but jst bkus i love holdn ma troursers in dos daiz,so d guy jst said''y do u love holdn ur trousers lyk a sickler lyk dz'' d next tn i knew was dt evry1 has strtd calln me dat includn ma junior ones
Re: Nicknames You're Being Called In School Back Then by Fatalveli(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2014
My nickname in school is The Don becos i've always beind a born leader and almost everyone in my school like and respected me despite the fact that I'm not the senior prefect! coolMy nickname in school is The Don becos i've always beind a born leader and almost everyone in my school like and respected me despite the fact that I'm not the senior prefect!
Re: Nicknames You're Being Called In School Back Then by bercarray(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
Fatalveli: My nickname in school is The Don becos i've always beind a born leader and almost everyone in my school like and respected me despite the fact that I'm not the senior prefect! coolMy nickname in school is The Don becos i've always beind a born leader and almost everyone in my school like and respected me despite the fact that I'm not the senior prefect!
aaa tuale 4 you,u must be so popula bck then bt as a born leader y aren't u among d prefects,i'm kinda confuse

(1) (Reply)

Interview Joke / Hilarious Pics To Make Your Day / Photo: See Why Nigerians Are Good At Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.