Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics (4419 Views)

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust / Nigeria Politics & Economy-where Do We Go Frm Here? / The Way Forward For Nigerian Politics/economy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by UrbanMystique: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sloothe: The thing is I hope to restore this thread but as my personal confession, it is quite difficult keeping up with it particularly when one seldomly visits the city. It has been a bit of relief but certainly, the many pictures cannot be for my tab view alone. That will be a waste. I will upload all the pictures again in my much freer period. I can assure MizzD and ThinkOyo will put up hers too. I implore others to please reconsider and join.
sloothe, please create a new thread for it... this time, book all the pages on frontage before uploading the pictures to avoid some Igbo haters from derailing the thread from frontpage.

i will be following you...
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by MizzD: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sloothee!
Redreact! grin

#okbye cheesy

Btw, hi delpee..I acknowledge you ma'am.
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by eaglechild: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
collynzo2: This shows the difference between the bouncebackability of Igbos and the docile nature of Yorubas.
The ''Enugu pride of the east'' thread is going on like nothing happened despite the loss of several pages of data, just as we bounced back after the civil war.
Igbo kwenu!
loool!
This is funny no offense.

Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by eaglechild: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sloothe: The thing is I hope to restore this thread but as my personal confession, it is quite difficult keeping up with it particularly when one seldomly visits the city. It has been a bit of relief but certainly, the many pictures cannot be for my tab view alone. That will be a waste. I will upload all the pictures again in my much freer period. I can assure MizzD and ThinkOyo will put up hers too. I implore others to please reconsider and join.
Way to go.

It was actually a nice thread.

Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by soma042(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Crossed fingers
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by delpee(f): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
@MizzD
Long time! Please find time to upload those beautiful pictures again. Bless you jare.

@sloothe
Thanks in advance. We are waiting.

This time let's ignore idle people whose only mission is to derail and irritate. I really don't believe in wasting too much time replying small minds. It only drags one to the same level. The focus I think, is to enlighten by showcasing what we have and possibly highlight areas requiring improvement for the benefit of our people.
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by uch12(f): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
collynzo2: This shows the difference between the bouncebackability of Igbos and the docile nature of Yorubas.
The ''Enugu pride of the east'' thread is going on like nothing happened despite the loss of several pages of data, just as we bounced back after the civil war.
Igbo kwenu!

Word!! E di egwu onyeoma mu.

Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by jibsai(m): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
dhammyg:
THE LOSS OF THAT THREAD PAIN ME embarassed

Yea me too, u followed me cos of dat thread...greatest thread on this forum for me....

jibsai™
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by delpee(f): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Somehow, some day the thread will be revived.
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by NSNA: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Update: you can get pictures and content form Skyscrapercity thread
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=595245&page=7

Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by NSNA: 12:21am On Aug 27, 2014
We are back...

Awa omo Ibadan sho sure

Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by phillippiano(m): 4:26am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by fkaz(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2014
Wow, it will good if that marvellous thread could be created again, that thread is my tourist site on nairaland. The Ibadan thread also keep people like chino & co from posting their tribalism picture of IB then.
Thanks to @SLOOTHEE, @MIZZD, @NSNA, @THINKOYO, @REDIREACT and many more who contribute to the thread.
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by omololu2020(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2014
uch12:

Word!! E di egwu onyeoma mu.
if u fink b4 u typd "word"u would know dat d enugu thread was created last year,but d ibadan thread was created afta jan10,,,u should fink b4 u typ,or wot do u use ur brain for,dont b daft lik chino(a driver)

Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by omololu2020(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2014
NSNA abeg keep postin more pictures cox i will lik to follo dis topic
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by uch12(f): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2014
omololu2020: if u fink b4 u typd "word"u would know dat d enugu thread was created last year,but d ibadan thread was created afta jan10,,,u should fink b4 u typ,or wot do u use ur brain for,dont b daft lik chino(a driver)

Nekwa nu mu okoloo.. Ogbasakwalunu gi? Osokwa ya bulu nuoo n' 1021BC nwelu zaa taa. Obu na ubulu zulu gi oke e ma dee ifea edelu. Mana Udo di!!
Biko gaba Ibadam hapu mu aka..

And for d records, oga Chino is d boss..
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by omololu2020(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2014
uch12:

Nekwa nu mu okoloo.. Ogbasakwalunu gi? Osokwa ya bulu nuoo n' 1021BC nwelu zaa taa. Obu na ubulu zulu gi oke e ma dee ifea edelu. Mana Udo di!!
Biko gaba Ibadam hapu mu aka..

And for d records, oga Chino is a boss..

i dont know d shit u wrote up dia,but u should know non of ur state in d east has a bigger economy dan ibadan,não we hav more igbos in ibadan dan we hav yoruba in d east,ibadan z one of nigeria major city,no city in d east z one of nigeria major city,we hav more industry in ibadan dan any city in d south east,no city in d east z as big as ibadan in d east,a boss wont b actin lik dat boy called chino......

Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by uch12(f): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2014
omololu2020: i dont know d shit u wrote up dia,but u should know non of ur state in d east has a bigger economy dan ibadan,não we hav more igbos in ibadan dan we hav yoruba in d east,ibadan z one of nigeria major city,no city in d east z one of nigeria major city,we hav more industry in ibadan dan any city in d south east,no city in d east z as big as ibadan in d east,a boss wont b actin lik dat boy called chino......

Unu nwesilu ife n'nee, unu inshort bu nigerian economy ana ekwu maka ya. Unu bu ndi bee unu ama nrapu nata side unu ga ebe ozo. Owambe n'aka unu nma, umu igbo nuo ibadam or SWest adi akpali amu.

Unu nwelu bigger economy and ndi julu n'side ibadam busialu their own bosses in a strange land mana gi n'umunne gi nolu n' claim biggest economy, anyi adi aga obodo ndi ozo. Kwaanino na ibadam, ejikwana cho ife unu ya eme.
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by omololu2020(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2014
uch12:

Unu nwesilu ife n'nee, unu inshort bu nigerian economy ana ekwu maka ya. Unu bu ndi bee unu ama nrapu nata side unu ga ebe ozo. Owambe n'aka unu nma, umu igbo nuo ibadam or SWest adi akpali amu.

Unu nwelu bigger economy and ndi julu n'side ibadam busialu their own bosses in a strange land mana gi n'umunne gi nolu n' claim biggest economy, anyi adi aga obodo ndi ozo. Kwaanino na ibadam, ejikwana cho ife unu ya eme.

omo igbo if u know u dont have brain não u cant challenge me in a debate u should Bleep off my mention n stop showin ao foolish não stupid u r.
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by uch12(f): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2014
omololu2020: omo igbo if u know u dont have brain não u cant challenge me in a debate u should Bleep off my mention n stop showin ao foolish não stupid u r.

Nwelu Udo nwa yoruba!!
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by omololu2020(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2014
uch12:

Nwelu Udo nwa yoruba!!
ko shi da nu jo
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by uch12(f): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2014
omololu2020: ko shi da nu jo

Loooool!! Follow ur leader.. Yoruba fins, smart guy. See I got 2 run along now.. Tyme is money, igbo peeps no dey slack.. Tyme na money oooo.. Get busy Mate!! Bye..
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by omololu2020(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2014
uch12:

Loooool!! Follow ur leader.. Yoruba fins, smart guy. See I got 2 run along now.. Tyme is money, igbo peeps no dey slack.. Tyme na money oooo.. Get busy Mate!! Bye..
wots dis one sayin undecided
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2014
Thank God this thread is back.
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by NSNA: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: Thank God this thread is back.

It is up to everyone to fully bring it back by posting stuff.
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by uduokirika1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
abeg wea all this ibadan bois na 2nd page una still dey ni?
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by meforyou1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
customized13: Yap, the original op, and I guess that's sloothe, he should open it.
nooo, I think it's chino

Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by vanbonattel: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pictures of brown roooooofs or THIS IS NOT IBADAN cheesy
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ibadan,
Running splash of rust
And gold-flung and scattered
Among seven hills like broken china in the sun
Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by NSNA: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Agodi Gardens is situated in Ibadan, Oyo Province in Nigeria. Ibadan is the third largest city by population in Nigeria and also the third largest city geographically in Africa. Ibadan literary means between the savannah and the forest and it is on this interesting cusp between the biomes that the park is located. Agodi Gardens contains an indigenous forest, zoo, a lake and tree plantations.
Earthworks Landscape Architects is the lead consultant on the project with Engineers and Architects from Nigeria and South Africa on the team.

The garden is situated near the center of the sprawling Ibadan metropolis, near Oyo State Secretariat Complex. The park is surrounded by the bustling and sprawling metropolitan area, it stands out as a green lung in the surrounding urban landscape with great recreational potential.

Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by NSNA: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Agodi Gardens

Re: Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics by phillippiano(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
L

Modification Process / The Shocking Revelations On The Billionaires Funding Buhari's Campaign / And So It Begins…isis Flag Among Refugees In Germany Fighting The Police [pictur