Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East (21477 Views)

Chris Ubah, Annie Okonkwo n co Floor Andy Uba, Ekwunife and Stella Odua / Senator Annie Okonkwo Pulls Out 10,000 Apc Supporters For Comrade Tony Nwoye.... / War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2014
Who cares!
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by ak47mann(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2014
Wetin concern us with APC Islamic party we are light they are darkness cool

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by gbeseun(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2014
Everybody think PDP will offer them the needed spot to win through backdoor and militarisation,whenever they have issues they instantly jump ship.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by lexicon(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2014
OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this
to tell Nigerians; "I don't think you guys
know what you are playing with. You can
call each other names and laugh about it
now but when you end up inciting hate
here as I read through your posts here and
a real civil war start in your country you
will regret what you are doing now. Your
religious and political leaders are trying to
divide you between religious lines and you
are helping them do that rather than
standing up and say we are all Nigerians
never mind our tribe, region or religion.
That's the only stand that will save your
blessed nation. The foreign powers
pushing the government to take certain
decisions will abandon you when you start
killing each other and reject you from
running to their countries so be careful.
Our 11 years war in Sierra Leone was not
even based on religious or tribal difference
and see what we did to our country. The
worst conflicts are those based on tribal
and religious differences. See central
Africa,Bosnia. My heart bleeds when I read
what you guys are saying becouse I know
what this will lead to. You will be
the loosers all of you whether Christian,
Muslim, ibo, yoruba or hausa stand as one
and save your nation together becouse you
have only one Nigerian that has the
potential to lead Africa"........... Omar Bangura of Serria Leone
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by PhockPhockMan: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:

People like you are usually failures in life. You fail because you cannot see beyond ur hate and myopic nature. You fail because u cannot think strategically. You fail because you think you knw, yet very foolish.

Did i mention anything about licking a*ss? YOU DISGUST ME! Mark my words this day, except the igbo man start being strategic and plan beyond their greed and foolishness, these same "cattle rearers" will continue to rule you.

#to the sensible once.....I repeat, strategic scheming, no permanent friend, no permanent enemies. Just permanent interest, interests that need to be represented strongly in every political party. A strong igbo caucus in every political party in Nigeria. Not running away when it gets hot. Know which region to align with and when to align, and all the time staying focused on ur goal.

But then again, who am i kidding? its not just in the Igbo mans nature. After all, every man in the east must have some funny title and wear some red cap.

PS: The moment you begin to look down on anybody or any region, or underestimate them, is the moment you begin to fail.

Crying more than the bereaved. Mumu.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by apolonius(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2014
Senator Okonkwo has always been in the PDP even though he has always called himself APC chair in the South East.

He lost his value in the APC when he allowed his fight for the control of the party's soul with Ngige to make him mobilize for the PDP candidate in the last governorship election against Ngige his own party man.

He also fought Ngige hard for the control of the party structures in the East during the last election and failed.

As usual,most Nigerians are very stupid and too dumb to remember these things and to remember that this same man has repeated told the whole Ndigbo that the APC is their best hope.

Most of those from the South-be it East of South-are always quick to condemn the APC even without looking at the specific circumstances of the departure of each of these opportunists and very corrupt politicians.

Of course,una don condemn APC tire,yet has Jonathan provided security amid very many dying daily?Has he created jobs for many of these emorons who are his senseless apologists even as pitiably unemployed as they are?Is Nigeria not worse than it has ever been under this clueless,visionless and incompetent guy?

One thing I have always known is that most of those who unreasonably critique the APC and these guys on premises of empty sentiments and ignorant bigotism do not even have voter's cards.

Let Jonathan lead Nigeria forever;your poverty status and hunger will remain worse if you don't get killed by the urchins and bastards killing our people everywhere soon!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by rhymz(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2014
Nobody gives a flying fvck if your papa is from the moon and your mama is Sango's descendant, you can die with your nonsense identity, that is not anybody's problem so long as you dont use it as a basis to insult a group of people for no reason. Will you dare open your filthy mouth to mouth off like you did here about igbo people in front of an igbo man without him puting you six feet down low...na for NL coward like una dey become super man and man of steel, go and try your stunts in real life..ediota
bootstrap:

Typical arrogant igbo man .... I have said it on this forum before, i dnt give a f**k about anybody here. What ever i say on this forum, i can stand by it, even before God. If i insult you on this forum for any reason, i will do same in real life.

Saying this for the last time, i am not yoruba, i am not Igbo, my tribe has got nothing to do with anything. I come to nairaland to air my opinion, right, wrong, stupid or silly.... take it or leave it, thats why it is a public forum but just do one the dignity of raising points or countering them or just shut the f**k up.

@Buddah Monk: you seem to have forgotten what a public forum is, especially political section. Its opinion, not advices. I said what i thought in my opinion cld be a strategic move. Thats all. i am not expecting any igbo man to take it seriously, i actually dnt care.

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Chamack: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:

1. I dnt care much about abuses, its part of the fun here. So long as you dnt just stop at say i am being stupid or silly or foolish but back it up with points. I am ready to entertain it, and i dish same out. If i crave more decent converse, i knw where to find that #no.offence.taken - non.expected

2. Yes, like i said frm my first post, i am not Igbo and might truly not understand their challenges in the east, but that doesn't in anyway negate the fact that i can and shld make my observations, have an opinion and freely air same.

3. Truth be told, i dnt expect them to take my advice, I dnt even expect shit frm no one (rubbish or otherwise). My friend, life is short, what is said on this forum might never be read by more than 200k pple, so it generally doesn't mean much. I didn't go to the east to give them advice, but on nairaland, i say it like i feel it..... wrong or right, i love the augments and insults that follow, i love the knowledge gained. Thats all i do here!!
In my first response to you, I said that I don't abuse people online and offline, you are the first person that I have abused for saying ill against my people. So since you know that your advise is not needed why giving it? Can you focus on your people now and leave Igbos alone? The day you will give us advise is the day your people has outdone the Igbos educationally, economically and otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by rhymz(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2014
How is that different from Marwa leaving the APC to join the PDP after the governor who recently joined the party took over the party structure of the state....who insulted the whole of Hausa people because of that...people need to learn to draw the line when commenting like retards.if anyone is going to argue politics and political moves, it should be discussed on its merit not some stvpid kid making inciting statement against a tribe to help[ him feel better about his failure
apolonius: Senator Okonkwo has always been in the PDP even though he has always called himself APC chair in the South East.

He lost his value in the APC when he allowed his fight for the control of the party's soul with Ngige to make him mobilize for the PDP candidate in the last governorship election against Ngige his own party man.

He also fought Ngige hard for the control of the party structures in the East during the last election and failed.

As usual,most Nigerians are very stupid and too dumb to remember these things and to remember that this same man has repeated told the whole Ndigbo that the APC is their best hope.

Most of those from the South-be it East of South-are always quick to condemn the APC even without looking at the specific circumstances of the departure of each of these opportunists and very corrupt politicians.

Of course,una don condemn APC tire,yet has Jonathan provided security amid very many dying daily?Has he created jobs for many of these emorons who are his senseless apologists even as pitiably unemployed as they are?Is Nigeria not worse than it has ever been under this clueless,visionless and incompetent guy?

One thing I have always known is that most of those who unreasonably critique the APC and these guys on premises of empty sentiments and ignorant bigotism do not even have voter's cards.

Let Jonathan lead Nigeria forever;your poverty status and hunger will remain worse if you don't get killed by the urchins and bastards killing our people everywhere soon!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by OneNaira6: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2014
Buddah Monk: My bother Ndigbo said they are not interested in having strong represenatation in APC, na by force? Haba

Leave Igbos alone to go about their normal businesses, stick with sucking yotur APC contaminated mother's breatmilk now.

Why must Igbos always kowtow to you guys, we are not interested abeg manage your APC and dont give us Presidency or VP.

Abeg leave us alone, attachee nobi by force because Nigeria Constitution allows for freedom of association.

Nawooo

Biko help me ask them ooooo. Na by force APC? Na by force kwa. Igbo saw the BS of APC long before others started seeing it. We constantly being validated on our assumptions about APC. Till date, they've yet to prove us wrong. If Yoruba wants to @ss kiss the north for whatever little crumps the north would give them, good for them but STOP trying to force everyone to join una in the @ss kissing. No be by force ooooooooo. Igbo don't want APC, biko APC leave us alone ooooo.

Anytime an Igbo mentions they want nothing to do with APC, their goons on NL would start mouthing off about political sophistication, presidency and VP and all that BS. I think I speak for all Igbo when I say APC you can shove your presidency or VP up your @ss. Shove it as far up as you can get. That's how much the average Igbo person cares about that BS. Buhari election campaign last time should have even pointed out to una that, excluding glutton politicians, most Igbo care little to zero about VP oe presidency. Didn't that buhari man have an Igbo running mate twice in His failed presidency attempt yet ask unaselves, how many votes did he get with from your Igbo average men and women despite he had an Igbo running mate...exactly. shove that your VP and presidency up as high as una can get. not all of us are ediotic and gulliable as Rochas

Infact I think all SE and SS leaders in APC are all bunch of ediots especially Rochas and Amaechi. One party promised three different people the VP slot and the ediots can't even tell they are being played. Instead they are making a damn fool of themselves thus, each day their popularity rate among their people dropping tremendously. At least the Edo state governor isn't making a fool of himself like the other two that was promised the VP slot.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by PhockPhockMan: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2014
Btruth: I've told my igbo friends this times without number that they stand a chance with APC than PDP but they will not listen. I'm glad someone from their side is telling them the gospel truth. It is time we stop been selfish about our personal ambition and work together for common goal of taking this great nation to highest level. I'm not saying APC is a perfect party, but all I'm saying is "We need a change". After all, this happen in Britain ( from Labour party to Conservative) & USA ( from Republican to Democratic) too. Without a change in a system, it is obvious that we will remain static. Change is what give us a better idea.
You don't change for change sake, not all change is good, a change to terrorists party like APC is the kind of change Egyptians got, unfortunately they're paying heavily for it.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by OneNaira6: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2014
Okonkwo so you didn't see any of this till now that you got banned. Mtchewwww. You're just an ediot looking out for his pockets. After they suspended you that when the rose color glasses cleared abi? Ewu!!!!

Anyway, still waiting for the day pat utomi opens his own eyes as well. I'm still wonder why that man is still in APC. Smh!!!!! Honestly, I think an juju dem do am
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by rhymz(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2014
GBAM
Chamack: In my first response to you, I said that I don't abuse people online and offline, you are the first person that I have abused for saying ill against my people. So since you know that your advise is not needed why giving it? Can you focus on your people now and leave Igbos alone? The day you will give us advise is the day your people has outdone the Igbos educationally, economically and otherwise.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Chamack: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2014
gratiaeo:

Don't mind those nitwit son/daughters of a grave digger from South West
Imagine a nobody abusing and giving Igbos advise.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Chamack: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2014
rhymz: GBAM
ina atupuru mkpi ahu onu.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Btruth: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You don't change for change sake, not all change is good, a change to terrorists party like APC is the kind of change Egyptians got, unfortunately they're paying heavily for it.
.......and have you gotten all your proof that APC is behind all the terrorism acts in Nigeria? or, you just been biased.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by cbrass(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2014
So where is south east not been favoured mentioned in this post Very silly topic
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Lekison(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2014
Uhmm...thats a good decision you just made sir.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by cbrass(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2014
Even the pdp that you ibos have suddenly loved over night doesn't have you guys there when it comes to high decision making. Gej is just a figure head. Better go for your own party in the se
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by bootstrap(m): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
rhymz: Nobody gives a flying fvck if your papa is from the moon and your mama is Sango's descendant, you can die with your nonsense identity, that is not anybody's problem so long as you dont use it as a basis to insult a group of people for no reason. Will you dare open your filthy mouth to mouth off like you did here about igbo people in front of an igbo man without him puting you six feet down low...na for NL coward like una dey become super man and man of steel, go and try your stunts in real life..ediota

Can u f**king make up ur mind? U think I am youroba, yet u say you dnt care where I come from.

LET ME GIVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT UP.. U ARE A NUT JOB AND A F**L. YOU THINK EVERYTHING SHLD BE ABOUT WHERE YOU COME FROM OR UR TRIBE? I MADE AN OBSERVATION AND GAVE MY OPINION... U CAN GO Bleep URSELF IF U DNT LIKE IT. I AIR MY OPINION ON MY TRIBES MEN.. ON HAUSAS ON YOUROBAS.... ONLIKE YOU I DO NOT HAVE UR USELESS MYOPIC, ETHNIC MENTALITY.

YOU TALK OF DEATH LIKE WE ARE NOT ALL DESTINED TO GO THAT WAY. I SAY GO TO HELL.... AND IF I EVER SEE YOU IN PERSON, I WILL TELL YOU SAME.

I gave an opinion, and I stand by it.

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by bootstrap(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
Chamack: In my first response to you, I said that I don't abuse people online and offline, you are the first person that I have abused for saying ill against my people. So since you know that your advise is not needed why giving it? Can you focus on your people now and leave Igbos alone? The day you will give us advise is the day your people has outdone the Igbos educationally, economically and otherwise.

Who cares if u insult pple online or offline... I am no hypocrite, I do, if and when I feel like.

It is an opinion. And like I said to u befor, thinking even a baby or a non igbo can not have an opinion (or even advice) shows ur level of foolry and proves my point. Take it or leave it. But so long as it nairaland everybody is free to air their opinion.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by collynzo2(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:

Who cares if u insult pple online or offline... I am no hypocrite, I do, if and when I feel like.

It is an opinion. And like I said to u befor, thinking even a baby or a non igbo can not have an opinion (or even advice) shows ur level of foolry and proves my point. Take it or leave it. But so long as it nairaland everybody is free to air their opinion.
All you have written so far on this thread is ''Igbo Igbo Igbo'' yet you can't state the tribe you belong to?
You say the tribe doesn't matter, but everything you have written so far has been about a tribe. How ironic!
Why are you so ashamed of saying where you come from?

4 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by OneNaira6: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:

Saying this for the last time, i am not yoruba, i am not Igbo,

I just went through your past post, you referred the north as "they" in one of your posts so that points that you're not from north. You referred SS as "they" thus pointing out the same thing. Obviously, you're not from SE. There's only one region left dude.

Anyway I'm not surprised though. You're not the first and you most likely wont be the last. Its still cowardly behavior if you ask me.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Chamack: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:

Take your useless opinion to your ethnic group not Igbos. When you outperform Igbos in all sectors of the economy, then come back for your opinion and your advise.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by cbrass(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You don't change for change sake, not all change is good, a change to terrorists party like APC is the kind of change Egyptians got, unfortunately they're paying heavily for it.

You guys are real clowns, no wonder they always take you for granted. I smell inferiority complex here and some envy grin
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Arysexy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
One_Naira:

I just went through your past post, you referred the north as "they" in one of your posts so that points that you're not from north. You referred SS as "they" thus pointing out the same thing. Obviously, you're not from SE. There's only one region left dude.

Anyway I'm not surprised though. You're not the first and you most likely wont be the last. Its still cowardly behavior if you ask me.

Bro u must be an SSS! U just exposed dat coward, only a tiger face wud vomit such rubbish, their hatred for igbo is never in doubt. Their trademark is hidding under niger delta, hausa or even igbo name to attack igbos as if coming out open wil kill them in dis anonimous forum.

I don't give a fuuuccck about tiger scratched face and their yeye APC. Time will tell who r sophisticated btwn them and ndi igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by cbrass(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
If apga was as strong as APC they(flatees) won't hate this much. I smell inferiority complex here and a heavy dose of jealousy cos they didn't believe the merger could work

But wait a minute you guys shot your selfs in the leg by killing your own party with your hands nw, why beefing APC grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by ichidodo: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Bloody politician..fucck'em.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Arysexy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
cbrass: If apga was as strong as APC they(flatees) won't hate this much. I smell inferiority complex here and a heavy dose of jealousy cos they didn't believe the merger could work

But wait a minute you guys shot your selfs in the leg by killing your own party with your hands nw, why beefing APC grin

F00l!

No igbo gives a bloody f*ck abt APC. Wot we can't stomach is forcing us to jump into ur APC train or attacking any igbo dat decides to leave ur so cald APC.

Igbos r nt clannish like u tiger claw face apes, at d last count, d republican nature of an average igbo man has nt changed, unlike u f00ls dat mere chant of 'omoluabi' gets ur vote.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by rhymz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:

Can u f**king make up ur mind? U think I am youroba, yet u say you dnt care where I come from.

LET ME GIVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT UP.. U ARE A NUT JOB AND A F**L. YOU THINK EVERYTHING SHLD BE ABOUT WHERE YOU COME FROM OR UR TRIBE? I MADE AN OBSERVATION AND GAVE MY OPINION... U CAN GO Bleep URSELF IF U DNT LIKE IT. I AIR MY OPINION ON MY TRIBES MEN.. ON HAUSAS ON YOUROBAS.... ONLIKE YOU I DO NOT HAVE UR USELESS MYOPIC, ETHNIC MENTALITY.

YOU TALK OF DEATH LIKE WE ARE NOT ALL DESTINED TO GO THAT WAY. I SAY GO TO HELL.... AND IF I EVER SEE YOU IN PERSON, I WILL TELL YOU SAME.

I gave an opinion, and I stand by it.
rhymz: Why are you trying so hard to be Igbo now? Just because a riff-Raff has the luxury of being anonymous on a forum, you would even shamelessly make claims of being Igbo just so you can insult the people, typical antics of a coward many Yoruba people here on Nl are known for. How many igbo people do you see going about sufficing that they are yorubas before mouthing off incoherent gibberish, an Igbo man will tell you straight to your face that you are a dirty Yoruba shiity face and wait for your cowardly reaction....be bold kid, Igbo wont kill you if you just admit it that you are a foolish Yoruba kid overfed with hate and tribalism....we would understand cos we know it is second nature to many Yoruba people.
You have got nothing of value to tell any Igbo person, we all know you are Yoruba and are filled with the innate igbo hate you have been bred with....You can keep screaming to yourself that you arenot bigoted but your intentions obviously betrays that so crawl back to your gutter hole and let us know when you grow some balls, you weakling person.

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by shizzle11(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
the continuous depletion of the supporter of APC organisation continues.....more from other states and regions to follow
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by shizzle11(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
Btruth: .......and have you gotten all your proof that APC is behind all the terrorism acts in Nigeria? or, you just been biased.
what other proof do you need? Is it not the same APC that was asking for amnesty to be given to boko haram, who does that? it is only a supporter of APC that will ask that killers of innocent people be granted amnesty.

Apc has no life in alaigbo, deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger / Probe: Go And Defend Yourself, Wike Tells Amaechi. / Oby Ezekwesili In Ghana As World Observer 2 Assess If Ghana Is Ready 4 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.